Jurassic Park 4

Movie reviews and discussion.

Re: Jurassic Park 4

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:23 pm

Eeeh, the thing is, with sequels they tend to go downhill after the third one. Look at the big horror classics; Halloween, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street...they all got progressively worse. That's what happens when you take an idea and milk it for all that you can.

I'd like to avoid seeing Jurassic Park go that way, too.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby RollTheBones » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:01 pm

I agree! The same thing happened too the Alien trilogy!
RollTheBones
Worm
Worm

Postby raptor titanus3 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:32 pm

You ever seen or heard something that made all the muscles in your body Shiver in excitement? I did when I saw this:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/3 ... e#/slide/8

Its here and oh ho boy am I suddenly excited. Granted I'm taking this with a grain of salt because of the level of Hollywood logic, but still this looks like loads of fun!
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Previous

Return to General Movies