Beowulf

Movie reviews and discussion.

Beowulf

Postby TyrantTR » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:28 am

Wow. Just wow.

Were do I begin? I saw this movie today in Imax 3D. And I am just TOTALLY impressed. I never read the original poem but this movie was amazing. It was entirely animated, and I could barely tell that it was. The blood was emense, Camera work was amazing, and the action scenes were the best part. Design of the creatures was just brilliant, and overall. I loved it. I absolutely loved it. Imax 3D brought it to absolute life, I felt as if I was actually there in Denmark at that time watching what was happening. Just amazing. Anyone else seen this?
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Looks like a great movie...heck I just love the line "I AM BEOWULF"

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:40 am

nothing compared to "THIS IS SPARTA!"
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Proceratosaurus » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:16 pm

Compy Scavenger wrote:nothing compared to "THIS IS SPARTA!"

I agree and it sounds like he swallows a fly

I AM BEowULF!
Proceratosaurus
Worm
Worm

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:27 am

Really, this isn't about 300, and I'd perfer a movie with good action, good script and an actual plot over a movie about blood gore and... never mind. In comparison, Beowulf is far superior to 300's lack of plot and feel. Good day.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:36 am

Blood thirsty it was but the CGI was excellant. I think it should've been M15 rated, Edited out for the sake of our younger membersThe plot was ok I thought, I mean it teaches a valuable lesson as well.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:54 pm

Well one note on that. The whole thing was CGI. Even the people. And I get the feeling that when everything is CGI it looks so much more life like. I got the same effect on the Shrek series even though they were made to be cartoony.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Return to General Movies