Pirates Of The Caribbean 1-3

Movie reviews and discussion.

Pirates Of The Caribbean 1-3

Postby Dinonerd » Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:47 am

In my opinion one of the best series ever made, it has 4 extremely famous actors which means it pretty much cant go wrong. My favorite actor is Johny Depp and guess who my favorite character is out of all the movies i have watched? Easily the one and only Captain Jack Sparrow. In order say your favorite movies from first to last and say why you put them in that order.

1. POTC: The Curse Of The Black Pearl
2. POTC: The Dead Mans Chest
3. POTC: At Worlds End

Like in most series the first movie is often the best, and in the case of POTC I highly agree with that. Curse of the Black Pearl was my favorite out of the three and this is due to the story being so original, it had never been done and I loved it. My favorite scene in the whole movie had to be scene 2 i think it was where Jack 'docked' his boat. This movie i would say was the funniest out of the three and the most interesting. Dead Mans Chest was pretty much tied with At Worlds End as I would give them both 7.5 stars but i put Dead Mans Chest before it because it came out earlier :P.

POTC: The Curse Of The Black Pearl 9.5/10
POTC: The Dead Mans Chest 7.5
POTC: At Worlds End 7.5
RIP Steve

RIP Zyzz
Dinonerd
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Shade » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:13 am

I like the first one since it's the original. But the second one is my favorite. I think it's more funny. And #3 wasn't my favorite, but I like it. I just didn't like how it ended. Seriously, I hope they make a 4th one.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:16 pm

im gonna have to go with:
1-DMC
2-CBP
3-AWE
for the order in which i liked em
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to General Movies