10,000 BC

Movie reviews and discussion.

10,000 BC

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:04 am

Hey guys lookit what I found.

http://www.10000bcmovie.com/

Looks cool doesn't it?
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:42 pm

That... was unbelivebly awesome and cool... Good find agent double TR :P
Epic and startleingly original. Im going to be watching this one
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, from what I got from the trailer the plot seems overused. Cruel leaders killa guys family he seeks revenge dadada. I think we all heard that story before. But that is just from what I got from the trailer. It still is pretty cool.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:21 pm

you shouldnt judge the plot by the trailer, I mean, Avp had an intresting plot lined up by the trailer but in the movie it sucked
By original I meant the whole caveman scene, never saw it a film before
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:46 pm

Well yeah. Caveman stuff is kind of rare. Atleast there aren't any dinosaurs around. Ugh. I hate those inacuracys.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:51 pm

TyrantTR wrote:Well yeah. Caveman stuff is kind of rare. Atleast there aren't any dinosaurs around. Ugh. I hate those inacuracys.

Inacurrate? Since when? Who says dinosaurs and man didn't coexist?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Many things, RL.
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:52 pm

Do I really need to give a lecture. to date no fossil record of man in prehistoric times or dinosaur in caveman days has been discovered. as of such man and dinosaurs never lived together. And I won't belive they did until proven. Deal with reality.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Hmm... fossils? You mean random radiation scans that have different numbers each time used? You mean evalution? :lol:
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 pm

Please RL, no creationism stuff here. Religious debates have a habit of getting REALLY ANNOYING.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:57 pm

And here is were little new guy doesn't realize the world is based on science. Not estimates. I could say Man existed in the dinosaur period because monkeys were in the dinosaur period. (Don't check up on my facts. :P) But we have no solid proof that mankind existed in the dinosaur age and that dinosaurs existed in the caveman age. they died 65,000,000 years ago. That is it. And man wasn't around.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:59 pm

Besides, if man was around, don't you thin we would've discovered some bones of them by now? Statistcally speaking, they'd be discovered by now.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:00 am

Not creation. Intelligant design. Just that. Just check out this vid, then we talk: Link

BOT, nice CGI. I might watch that. Looks like fun, :D
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:01 am

Exacly. If we can find a tiny Psittcosaurus fossil then we would surley find a prehistoric man fossil. Man and Dinosaurs did not co exist. End of discussion BACK to the movie.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:02 am

Oh. My. God.

I'm not even going to bother watching it.

I don't care! if you're creationist, RL, why do you even post in some of the RPGs, like ISS?

ANYWAY< I heard about the movie awhile ago. I may or may not see it.
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:03 am

*sigh* I even have a link...

Anyways, looks like cloverfeild format for the website, ya know, it looks like the cloverfeild site.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:08 am

And I have no idea were this topic is headed anymore. Stay on topic already. No cloverfeild, no evolution vs. intellegint design, no. This is about 10,000 BC, not arguments.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:14 am

****, I was just saying the site of the movie looked like cloverfeild's site! That's ON TOPIC! :x
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:23 am

personally i dont believe much of science because everthing in the universe names theories numbers explanations for why things happen, those were all made up just so we mankind could understand it better

if you could talk to dinosaurs and go back through time and ask a T-rex what its species is called it is not gonna say tyrannosaurus rex we just gave it a name that fits its description thats all we dont know what its called we just need something to call it or mankind will suffer from all consuming chaos...
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:32 am

Movie looks interesting....looks like its gonna have some huge battlees, Im watching it

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Next

Return to General Movies