~UHF~

Movie reviews and discussion.

~UHF~

Postby Raptor Llama » Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:03 pm

So, you guys ever hear of this movie? It's the one "Weird Al" Yankovic was in. It's hillarious, and I own it. What do YOU think of it?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:04 am

I saw clips of it. The Rambo rip off. XD Bullet hits him in the face he opens his mouth and he caught it in his teeth. Laughed my *** off.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:24 pm

TyrantTR wrote:I saw clips of it. The Rambo rip off. XD Bullet hits him in the face he opens his mouth and he caught it in his teeth. Laughed my *** off.

Rambo isn't the only movie they parody. Actually, that was a dream sequence with Weird Al's character. There are a total of 3 of them. The rest is a low buget T.V. show thing. I sometimes crack up when he randomely explodes landmarks at the end of the rambo sequence. :lol:
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to General Movies