Who YOU want as the superpredator of JP4

Movie reviews and discussion.

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:36 am

Release the hounds! :lol:
By hounds I mean Raptors, they are fast, stealthy, deadly, and were designed that way by evolution.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby chook151 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:22 am

TyrantTR wrote:That was from a less than reliable source that supposedly "reviewed" the script. Don't trust the internet it tends to lie.

And JP is under a catogory what is it called, starts with an S, oh yeah. SCIENCE fiction. Not Fantasy, not Fiction, Science Fiction. Wich means it will use SCIENTIFIC FACT, and SCIENTIFIC estimates to make the film as SCIENTIFICLY enduced as they can while still makeing it fun. Now, according to SCIENCE, has there been a giant 40 foot long raptor found? And has it been in the book? SCIENTIFICLY no. There has been no SCIENTIFIC recording of a 40 foot long raptor. Nor has there been SCIENTIFIC rcording of a gaint mantatee with legs and razor sharp 20 foot long claws that makes a devilish screech as a war cry. So knowing that the movie is SCIENCE fiction, and is bassed on SCIENCE, do you really think they will make some random *** dinosaur to put randomly into the movie? Hell, no.

Now. Count how many times I misspelled science. :P

Hmm im not intending offence but they wern't very scientific with the raptor size, dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus, etc.
Lets just beg to god they dont get a thought about a mutant giant dinosaur :@ Director of JP3:60M long? crossed the line buddy. :wink:
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrantTR » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:54 am

chook151 wrote:
TyrantTR wrote:That was from a less than reliable source that supposedly "reviewed" the script. Don't trust the internet it tends to lie.

And JP is under a catogory what is it called, starts with an S, oh yeah. SCIENCE fiction. Not Fantasy, not Fiction, Science Fiction. Wich means it will use SCIENTIFIC FACT, and SCIENTIFIC estimates to make the film as SCIENTIFICLY enduced as they can while still makeing it fun. Now, according to SCIENCE, has there been a giant 40 foot long raptor found? And has it been in the book? SCIENTIFICLY no. There has been no SCIENTIFIC recording of a 40 foot long raptor. Nor has there been SCIENTIFIC rcording of a gaint mantatee with legs and razor sharp 20 foot long claws that makes a devilish screech as a war cry. So knowing that the movie is SCIENCE fiction, and is bassed on SCIENCE, do you really think they will make some random *** dinosaur to put randomly into the movie? Hell, no.

Now. Count how many times I misspelled science. :P

Hmm im not intending offence but they wern't very scientific with the raptor size, dilophosaurus, Spinosaurus, etc.
Lets just beg to god they dont get a thought about a mutant giant dinosaur :@ Director of JP3:60M long? crossed the line buddy. :wink:

hasn't this already been explained?

THe spinosaurus was scientific acording to jack horner and the JP3 team was foolish enough to believe him.

THe raptor was confuzzled with deinonychus at the time so that was just keeping cannon with the novel.

And the dilophosaurus was a juvinile
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:50 am

With a frill? :?

Anyway, not trying to get into any forums arguements.
Hmm, I've been thinking they might have raptors as top predator. It would be good for them to dominate the screen for a bit. It would be great with them being top predator besides trex, spinos, etc. since I think they could take down pretty much anything on the island. Maybe, utahraptors?
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 pm

Perhaps they should consider placing in te Tyrannotitan as the new top predator, mainly because it would help the people meet a rather unknown carnivore. Also, t-titan was as big or bigger than T-rex, so it was probably stronger.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:16 am

Actually, that's not at all what TyrannoTitan is...

TyrannoTitan is actually related to Giganotosaurus and Carcharodontosaurus, which means its jaw strength is significantly less then that of T-rex, AND it only grows to 40 feet in length; the same length as normal T-rexs.

I still say they should abandon their ridiculous Spino and go back to T-rex...or forget every super predator and make it more about the raptors.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:38 am

ya, the raptors would be awesome, and bring back the characters form the first one, they were the best... i guess the other two werent bad but for character development and all, 1 was the best...
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby chook151 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:06 am

Tyrannosaurus imperator would be cool.
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Perhaps a better idea for a new Alpha Predator in the JP series could be Charcarodontosaurus. It was pretty big, and it's overshadowed by the Giga in terms of popularity. A perfect chance to give it a spot in the limelight for once.
Last edited by Giratina93 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:22 am

I honestly wouldnt mind that, or this is my idea. Have a rex as the star (i know i said i liked spino better but i like my head in the shape it is, and i dont like bricks flying at me) and have two other super preds (I.E. Spino and Charcar) do the battling. So people wont care as much if a Spino finished off a Carc, and the rex could chase the humans and stuff. And yes, definitely throw the raptors in there somewhere, preferably JP/// ones (once again i like them better. *dodges bricks*)
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:31 am

i would like to see a Giga as the next Superpredator. It would be wasome to see a giga kill a spino.
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 am

even better; Giga/carchar Pack. Giganotosaurus and carcharodontosaurus ussually hunted in groups of 3-4. That would be badass to see everything being mashed by a group of those awesomes.
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:53 am

SuperNerd wrote:i would like to see a Giga as the next Superpredator. It would be wasome to see a giga kill a spino.

lol but spinos own gigas. as your own battle in the ISS can attest
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby chook151 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:55 am

Evil Eye wrote:
SuperNerd wrote:i would like to see a Giga as the next Superpredator. It would be wasome to see a giga kill a spino.

lol but spinos own gigas. as your own battle in the ISS can attest

He kinda has a point there :)

They could have herbivores as the next superpredator! :shock:
A mad carnivorous trike would be amusing to watch......
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:56 am

haha that would be great, someone should make a parody like that
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:25 am

You know who needs acchance as superpredator? Cacharodontosaurus. It is quite the dino, but not quite as big as Giganotosaurus.

Here's a pic.

"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:36 pm

...That's a T-rex. The two fingered hands and generally small arms give it away.

That is a Carchar. And ya, its a cool dino, but its basically the same as Giganotosaurus.

My vote still stands for T-rex...or raptors.
TyrannoTitan

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 pm

actually, judging by the shape of the head of the Dino G4E linked, i'd say that's Albertosaurus, not T.Rex.

i don't need to mention who i think the Super Pred should be, do i?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

Gabara: The next superpredator should be Ceratosaurus! It's such an underrated predator that needs some room in the limelight...

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:18 pm

Giratina93 wrote:Gabara: The next superpredator should be Ceratosaurus! It's such an underrated predator that needs some room in the limelight...

Dude, but that thing is tiny!!! It can only grow to about 20 feet long. Not as scary as a T-rex or something in my opinion.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to General Movies