A haunting

Movie reviews and discussion.

A haunting

Postby Raptor Llama » Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:43 am

This is a show on the discovery channel. It's about people getting possesed by demons and some other stuff. It's kinda like Ghost Hunters, except they have people talking on it, that supposedly have experienced it. Anyone seen it?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:52 am

I have, that one bot was possesed bad wasn't he, you know the one with the demon in the backyard.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:18 am

I've seen it several times, scares the crap out of me. I keep wanting to turn the channel then I go back to it. :P
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Legendary Elite » Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:41 pm

Ah yeah, I remember seeing it.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:08 pm

I did the same thing TTR, it scares me too, I turned the channel then turned it back to see the man iin the backyard witgh the demon staring at him from the woods. I was scared like a mother trucker. :P
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:10 pm

I saw Sallies house, the Cunetticut or however you spell it special, one about a haunted theater bar, and one about a house that used to be owned by satan worshipers, and that was were I decided to not watch it any more. :P
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah TTR, me too, at that point I was scared like I don't know what. :P
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:14 am

I first watched half of the one that was owned by Satan worshipers, then the full episode of the next one, with the boy possessed by a demon. I'm not watching any more. The second one really didn't scare me, since I am immune to being actually possessed by demons, but the first one scared me a big more. Especially the floating head.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to General Movies