Everything Jurassic Park

Movie reviews and discussion.

Everything Jurassic Park

Postby Legendary Elite » Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:39 am

Yes all the gossip and debates as well as anything related to the movies can be done here. This includes gossip on Jurassic Park 4 which hopefully is coming out in the next few years, or whenever. :lol:

But I'm not all too happy with the plot invented for Jurassic Park 4, it's pretty crummy, not very well thought out in my opinion and sounds like the work of a 4th grader. Seriously, it should be an original story like before with the military involved and with possibly the inclusion of more dinosaurs like Carnotaurus (and it's stealth system, combination is great if it were to eat some of the humans), and Allosaurus not to mention a few new Sauropods would be nice. T-Rex could definately return, and possibly massacre the Spinos (2 T-Rex's against the Spinos would suck as that would mean T-Rex was more weaker than ever). Giganotosaurus could be ONE of the dominant predators on the island, possibly on a different area. Heck, maybe Site C or D or even E would be better. But then Isla Nublar or Sorna were original so I'm fine with what island it is set on regardless but it'd be good to see a new island.
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby SuperNerd » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:35 am

i dont think they should make another one
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:25 am

plot!? LE, could you give me a link?
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 am

LE is banned, and plots for JP4 are only speculation, not fact.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:33 am

LE is banned? sorry for going off topic but how do you know if someone is banned.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:27 am

You just have to be around to hear that it happened.

And yes, stop going off topic...
TyrannoTitan

Return to General Movies