Mythbusters

Movie reviews and discussion.

Mythbusters

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:41 am

I think there should be a general TV show thread. But, since there isn't, this should be good enough.

So, who sees the show? I think it's one of the best shows invented by mandkind. Very suprising stuff, too. Who knew Elephants really were scared of mice?

It's fun to see Urban Legend's real status.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Legendary Elite » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:30 am

I love this show and it certainly is a lot better than it's ripoff called Brainiac (it's a complete ripoff of Mythbusters and even their experiments are sh*t and unoriginal), I really think Mythbusters is a good show, they know all sorts of myths that I didn't know about. I think one of the best ones was when they tried to launch Buster on a chair with a few hundred chinese fireworks attatched...it didn't end well for Buster. Another favourite is the Cement Truck. How they blew it up with so much TNT, that was awesome! :D
Legendary Elite
Banned

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:02 am

Awesome show. Funny, cool, and informative.

Its on right now, actually.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:05 am

DAMMIT! I missed it. Its a good show, the joke are funny and the struggle to keep it kid friendly is appearant.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:42 am

Anybody seen the second shark week ep. that one was cool! My favorite myth of the ones they were doing was Sharks attracted to flashlights which was true, oh and the sea turtles were funny too :lol:
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to General Movies