Iron man

Movie reviews and discussion.

Iron man

Postby TyrantTR » Sat May 03, 2008 5:29 am

Just got back from the theater, **** that was the best superhero movie ever to hit the bigscreen. Too bad it wasn't in Imax 3D cause that wouold mkae the thrills enjoyable on a whole new demension, but you know what here is my review.

Really despite my comic book nerdiness, I have no knoledge of Iron man or the world he presides in. All I know is he is a badass dude in some awesome suit. Right from the begining you understand what kind of person Tony stark (or Iron man) is. He's obnoxious, he takes control and well, he's just funny. Dispite your understanding of the character your still not sure what is happening yet. And I guess I enjoy that sort of feeling, it was a great way to start the movie. And then as seen in the trailer, the convoy gets blown up. Happy? Yes Stark is captured and the terorists film it. Then there is a breif flash back, goes through a whole "who stark is" segment and eventually that leads back to his missle creation, and then to his capture yet again, but whats more? he gotz a doohickey on his chest (witch actually becomes very important later but I don't want to spoil it) And you know, I'd just like to get this out of my system but, ****. It was like reading a book. And not a boring book, it was like reading a book that you could see visually and litterally feel. You hated the characters you wanted to hate you liked the characters you wanted to like, and I tell you there was not a joke in that whole damn movie that didn't make the audience burst into laughter. It was enjoyable. I really liked it and I couldn't find much at all that was wrong, Stark was Iron man, I don't care if it isn't Comic cannon it was so amazing I loved it. Back to the story. As you can probably tell from the trailer Stark then made the Mark 1 Iron man and escaped, unfortunetly his assitant didn't, witch was a turning point in stark's life in witch he decided to quit his wepon buisness and start working for the people. Ofcaorse his jackass advisor turns out to be a traitor and steels the plans to Mark 2. But you know I don't want to tell you anymore, you watch that movie. All I can say is "Come on you have got to agree this isn't the worst thing you caught me doing." XD

Oh and if you see this movie, stick around till the very end of the credits, best bonus scene EVER.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sat May 03, 2008 5:32 am

gonna see it tomorrow :D
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Sat May 03, 2008 5:34 am

Today, see it today, or angry symbol monkey will crush your skull.

No seriously it is to awesome to wait.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby C S » Sat May 03, 2008 5:34 am

its 1:35 on the East coast my friend
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrantTR » Sat May 03, 2008 5:36 am

Sneak out. XD

Best method ever. lol I want to talk but it'd spoil it all. More quotes.

"I better not see this on your myspace page... please no gang signs. Just kidding throw it up."
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Mon May 05, 2008 7:13 pm

Cool film. A bit predictable, but some sweet action scenes and was funny the whole way throughout.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Tue May 06, 2008 10:46 pm

I love when he's telling his little robot not to hose him with flame retardent. XD
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Wed May 07, 2008 3:37 pm

XD

and then when it gets him after falling through the floor XD
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Anaclagon » Wed May 07, 2008 9:27 pm

Gonna see it saturday, movie looks sweet and the F-22A Raptors vs Iron Man fight, chase thing looks interesting

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Return to General Movies