Just... Egad... POTC related. -_-

Movie reviews and discussion.

Just... Egad... POTC related. -_-

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:27 am

Seriously does Disney know the definition of quit?

Yup I have several POTC 4 related articles right here and I'm sick of this.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Pirates- ... -5152.html

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Scoop-Pi ... -5506.html

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Keira-Kn ... -7093.html

Okay first it was Toy Story 2, yeah that was okay. Then Beuty and the beast 2... why do we need this? Hell just last year there was a Cinderella 6 or something retarded like that. The ****? I don't think a plot can be expandded upon any more I mean do we really need another movie? no no cliffhangers here nope it was concluded and now they want MORE? Yeah I think were all ******* tired of this we've probably scraped up enough moeney thank you. As some of the articles say it is going for a science fiction approch possibly.

BRILLIANT! After we made a man get sent to the "locker" and have a voyage to the "end of the world" were going to start adding science to it, cause obviously that is a brilliant idea. Why haven't I thought of that. Dude a ******* giant squid broke a boat in 2, And some lady grew to the size were she could probably sink the ship yet magicly didn't, the've made it fiction it should stay fiction...

GOD.

Thats just my thoughts on it but what do you all think, if the articles speak the truth.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:48 pm

-_-
when has disney EVER known what quit means?

each of their films has like, 60 squeals
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:51 pm

its, like TTR said, markeing, Franchise, as soon as the franchise is lowered to beating a dead horse, they'll drop it because they're not getting money.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:14 pm

They sick part of it is that they will still make millions from this film -_-
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:45 pm

Its all for the money thats pretty obvious...what else can you do for POTC anywa... O.o

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:48 am

Ya, theres a sequel coming, rumored to be coming anyway, and some of the main actors aren't even coming back, which just makes it a disaster waiting to happen...

Its Disney, as the others said. All they do is beat a stockpile of dead horses.
TyrannoTitan

Postby mega raptor » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:53 am

Well yes, of course-don't you know, TT, that if you beat a dead horse enough, its constant twitching will make it appear a re-animating zombie, which is still better than dead... kind of. And like re-animated zombies, endless Disney sequels will eventually devour your brains and, if they don't do that, their constant onslaught will strip you of any will to live.

Now, to get back on topic, I think that, if someone actually edits this one, and Depp returns with a good script, it might be alright. And if you don't like to think of it as a POTC film, just think of it as an above-average pirate movie, conspiciously starring Johhny Depp. That's probably what I'll end up doing.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:33 pm

ya know, the funny thing about Disney is, they make something good, then they say "ZOMG letz overkill it" and they do. The Disney channel especially, but also in the movies. Like that "high school musical 3" coming out. The first one was pretty lame, but some people liked it, so they make a sequel, which everyone got exited by their over advertisements, then it sucked, now the third just, well, I hope Disney learns by losing a lot of money from that. So, BOT, POTC 4 comes as no surprise. I heard at the end of POTC2 by some guy that Johnny Depp will go up to 7. Seemed like a good Idea at the time, but looking at 3, now it doesn't look so good.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:18 am

I honestly don't think, even with Depp in it, it will be good. I mean, they ended the movies' plot, they have nothing to expand on. Its probably going to be some unrelated random idea that throws people completely off, like the first movie and the second, going from one subject before making a U-turn and is suddenly about something else.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:55 pm

god I kill my self by saying this..

it could be like lion king 1 & 1/2
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Too many sequels and everything for all disney movies, its soo..weird, what can you possibly do for a next POTC movie huh? Have Jack chase Barbosa again?...seriously

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:30 pm

no, find the fountain of youth after getting his supply of rum
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:48 pm

yeah at the end hes looking for the fountain of youth and in the forth movie they swerve from that and go to the holy grail

just watch youll see im right
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:44 pm

i was being sarcastic....
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Zephyr » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:50 pm

and i was serious whats your point? lol
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby C S » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:52 pm

getting you to pst on topic :P

Any ways, Id see the movie for a cheap way to kill time, unless its actally good....

Eh, I dont know, Sequels are good if there isnt too much, and if theyre good
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Shade » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 am

Well, I think they should make a 4th POTC. I just don't want to see it end!! I mean seriously who wants to see the day when it does finally end and besides I like Jack's petty attempts to become immortal.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Return to General Movies