Indiana Jones 1-4

Movie reviews and discussion.

Indiana Jones 1-4

Postby Huntress » Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:42 pm

Aren't you forgetting some of the best moives?? Indiana Jones is the best!!!! I love 1-3 but not much of four. I just couldn't get used to the whole human sacrafice in moive two. Though Indiana having the dog's name that was reveled in moive three was terribly funny!!!
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby TyrantTR » Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:01 pm

These are all amazing and classics. They added just the right amount of humor, and I was amazed to see this cause the first one was made in the 60ies.

Like the part in the first movie were he sees that samurai guy or something who does all the fancy sword tricks, then he just pulls out his gun and shoots him.

THey even hinted at that in Temple of doom when there was the 2 guys doing the exact same thing, he smirked and reached for his gun but then realised it wasn't there. XD

Personally the only problem I had with th 4th one was the CGI. It was lucas' decision to use it because he thought harrison ford wasn't up to the action required of another indy movie. But all in all this ruined it for me. The excitment of the original movies was that most of the stunts were real, there wasn't much blue screening and even then it was primarily only for car scenes. The fact that I knew harrison ford was doing this stuff was what I loved. But aparently when your with George lucas, CGI is needed for everything. -_-

But hey the movie was good it was funny like the others and it still had a hint of the action it once possesed. I wonder if there'll be a fith about Indy's new found son.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Huntress » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:52 pm

Well first the only real funny part I found in the 4th was that when the only way for Indi to get out of the sink hole was to grab onto a rat snake or something. And he hates snakes!!! That was pretty funny. And then the professer comes with the sico sciencetist and says "Help" was just LOL!!! And "MAN!!!!!"
It does retain some of the old action but not as much. If theres a fifth then it should have a bit more of that action or they might loose some of the big time fans if tons of the public don't like what they see or hear. But that's just my opinion.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby Tediz » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:36 pm

I personally only liked the first and fourth
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:13 pm

Crystal Skull was like..the first Indiana Jones movie I completely saw and funny it was :p

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Huntress » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Anaclagon if you watched 1-3 you'd even more funny moments!! That and I say theres a diifrence to 1,2, and 3 Indiana Jones moives as the fourth is with more sort of modern feel than that old classic feel you get from 1-3.
That and me and Shade are having trouble remembering what the first Indiana Jones moive was called so if any of you know it would be a great help!!
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby dinoman666 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:03 am

Raiders of the Lost Ark. FOR SHAME! D:<
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Huntress » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:08 am

Well SORRY!!!!! We have a curse called MEMORY LOSS!!!!! It comes from both sides of our family so their!!! But thanks. We knew it was some sort of ark but just coudn't fit the title. But we do remeber the other three. The first is sort of hard to remember.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:56 pm

ugh....god, stop being such a Drama Queen. it was your claim that these are among the best movies ever made that drove him to say that to you for not remembering the name of the movie that started it all. Memory Loss? if it's bad enough to surpass my own memory loss problem, i'll eat my school bag whole....
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Huntress » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Sorry. Its just that Shade didn't remember either , so I just sort of lost some sense. Either that or I posted late at night and was getting a bit on the sleepy side. Sorry.
~Huntress~
Huntress
House fly
House fly

Return to General Movies