Favorite Villain

Movie reviews and discussion.

Postby C S » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:40 am

...........That BA*TARD KILLS 13 YEAR OLDS?! Oh thats messed up man..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby SuperNerd » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:42 am

yup and in one of the movies he tries to kill his own daughter.
SuperNerd

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Ghidrah>Freddy Kruger with ease.

For me, I find a giant 3 headed dragon who has destroyed countless civivizations and is Godzilla's arch enemy to be a better villan than some crazy psyco who kills teens in their dreams for a living. Not to mention Ghidrah fried Godzilla in the balls twice. :twisted:

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby SuperNerd » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Hey this is about freddy if you want to talk about Ghidrah go to the vilian section.

Freddy has a personality and kills teens creativly and thats why hes awsome.
SuperNerd

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:34 pm

Uh, SN. We are in the Favorite Villan section.

Ghidrah FTW. He took out countless civilizations and is Godillas arch Enemy.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby HorseGal » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:03 pm

How about other villains like Scream and that ring girl, Samara or whatever her name was? Or who was that villain in the I Know What You Did Last Summer series?
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:56 pm

The ring girl scares the **** out of me :shock:
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:31 am

HG: You mean the guy called the fisherman or something? With the hook on his arm?
I laughed through that movie, didn't scare me at all.
The elm st. Movie creeped me out, cause it was more realistic(I dunno why) To have a mutated guy with claws kill you in your dreams, than an old guy wearing a yellow raincoat that looks like an oversized three-year olds. With a hook that's supposed to disembowle people, but Looks so blunt it wouldn't be able to cut weak-foil. My faveourite villian just has to be William birkin. A guy who gets revenge.... On prettymuch everyone, even his daughter :shock: . Still, i guess he regretted it When the g-Virus made his intelligence rot away and just become flesh, while it's NEW brain started growing.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby SuperNerd » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:01 am

freedy isnt mutated he's horribly burned.
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:21 am

Burnt, red, saggy skin=mutated skin.

Anyway, SEPHIROTH FTW. He's FF's greatest villian of all time.
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby C S » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Chook, a mutation is a change in a genetic code. Burnt skin is a physical change, not genetic (too much Resident ebil for you D:<)

2nd favorite villain: Zombies. Just having them around going after barricaded survivors and stuff is great. Even the campy movies with weak plots have a slight boost if zombies are involved. (Except when the zombies look like sh*t and pose very little of a threat in the first place)
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby chook151 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 am

It could've burnt the genes :D. And no not RE, PE2. I dunno, It's more like FF7 than RE. The plot was based on FF7 untill.....woah, way too off topic.

Ok, back on topic now. A really great villian, which i'm still looking for. In my opinion he doesn't have to be 100% horror. He has to have a quick-snap decision, make himself seem he doesn't know anything but really knows more than the others,Have an extremely high intellect, a twisty tongue( Hypnotist/Magnetist/Persuasionist), Skill with a gun, A very unkind mind, An extremely Knowledgeable Medic, Epidemic master, and genetic engineer, Someone who isn't stupid enough to give people time; Who kills his victims, doesnt tell them anything, unlike "Certain" villians( Cough, alex rider series , cough). I'm thinking of more things, but I think i'll just leave it at that for now. :mrgreen:
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby C S » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:17 pm

Sounds like the Joker, or Jigsaw, but jigsaw gives people time to freak them out because in that time they need to save themselves with self torturous devises...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:22 pm

A really great villian, which i'm still looking for. In my opinion he doesn't have to be 100% horror. He has to have a quick-snap decision, make himself seem he doesn't know anything but really knows more than the others,Have an extremely high intellect, a twisty tongue( Hypnotist/Magnetist/Persuasionist), Skill with a gun, A very unkind mind, An extremely Knowledgeable Medic, Epidemic master, and genetic engineer, Someone who isn't stupid enough to give people time; Who kills his victims, doesnt tell them anything, unlike "Certain" villians( Cough, alex rider series , cough). I'm thinking of more things, but I think i'll just leave it at that for now.

The only villans I can think of that fit that description are Hitler and the Joker. Ghidrah, while my favorite, doesn't seem very smart.

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby chook151 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:29 pm

Hmmm I guess so.....
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 pm

hmmm....

Best villain...
Gul'dan from the Warcraft series jumps to mind...

Does it have to be just one person?
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby chook151 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:06 pm

Isn't gul'dan that mini guy who tries to kill the demon guy who took over medivhes body ? He let half his men get slaughtered :shock: .
Wait, was gul'dan the one who became the lich-king??( The first one, not arthas; I meant when arthas was still a good guy and had blonde hair)

Nemesis UTCSMUFTFW!!!!(Ultimately Totally Coolishly Superly Megally Uberly
FOR THE ****ING WIN!!!!)
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:09 pm

THE WARCRAFT LORE KEEPER IS HERE! : D

Gul'dan was the one who helped Medivh open the Dark Portal, from the Draenor side. He was the first Warlock, and leader of the orc clans, until Doomhammer smacked him down, that is.

Afterward, he went to the Tomb of Sageras (Medivh promised to show him it if he helped with the Portal) searching for Sageras's body (Which was, in fact, an avatar of Sageras. The REAL Sageras would obliterate the entire world if he were to pass through.) and the power within it. Sageras's demons still inhabited the tomb, and quickly slaughtered Gul'dan and his orcs. Gul'dan's skull was used as a demonic artifact afterward, and its the same artifact that Illidan used to become half demon, half night elf.

And the original Lich King was Ner'zhul. After Arthas got to Icecrown and broke the Lich King's prison, he became one with Ner'zhul.

And, I disagree with Doc actually. To me, Gul'dan was very...boring. He had an important role in the books and Warcraft 1/2, but he was simply killed in WC3, barely mentioned. My choice would either be the Old Gods, Neltharion, or Kil'Jaeden.

The Old Gods are manipulative f*cks, and don't even exist in the physical world, yet they caused almost EVERYTHING in the warcraft universe. They had a hand in Sageras's betrayal, they corrupted Neltharion, the first causing the creation of the Burning Legion, the second causing the almost extinction of the dragons, which subsequently caused Malygos to wage the Nexus War, etc.

Neltharion, because he is completely insane and crafty. The most recent Warcraft book proves this...but I won't spoil it.

And finally, Kil'Jaeden, who first made the Orcs what they were. He corrupted Ner'zhul, the original leader of the Orcs, and ended up making him the Lich King. Kil'Jaeden was never seen in actual battle, unlike Archimonde, and yet he had so much influence on everyone...

But ya, Warcraft lore has TONS of awesome villains :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:04 am

I saw him in battle in WoW :lol: .

Anyway, I'd say arthas is an awesome villian, since the legion was pretty much screwed when almost every race playable turned against them. Although, Arthas(Lich ki8ng form) Doesn't show much, no personality or anything he want's toi acheive. WoW was good, but it kinda put a stop to the story. Anyway again. Arthas FTW!
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Shade » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Slade from Teen Titans (Not a movie but still). Catwoman antihero or not, still my favorite. Voldemort (I'm one for the classics). Venom from Spiderman 3. James & Victoria from Twilight.
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

PreviousNext

Return to General Movies