Favorite Villain

Movie reviews and discussion.

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 am

AHEM
Sure, Gul'dan was frustratingly just killed off in Wc3, but ignoring that, he was awesome.
He controlled the horde from within and basically lead the original invasion of Azeroth with an invisible hand. Even when he had to submit to doomhammer, he swore an oath under his breath to kill him one day.

Also, I know crap all WoW lore, only the old games :/

This is considered on topic because its about Gul'dan, villain :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby SuperNerd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm

Xenomorhps are the best movie monsters :D. Also micheal Myers is the best slasher villian in my opinion.
SuperNerd

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:05 pm

I finally can honestly tell you guys my favorite. I've been racking my brains (didn't take very long of course :) ) and I can't think of any that i like better: JAWS!
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:08 pm

yeah, the first one was a classic but the sequels suck
SuperNerd

Postby Evil Eye » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:09 pm

Uh-huh. but the character itself is great; its huge
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:11 pm

I heard there thinking off remaking Jaws :roll:.
SuperNerd

Postby chook151 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:25 am

Skin cancer=Worst villian EVER!!!
Sunburn=2ND Worst villian ever
Dry Ice(On skin) =3RD worst villian ever :P
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:40 am

Uhhh....this is FAVORITE VILLAINS, and that has nothing to do with...anything.

Stay on topic.
TyrannoTitan

Postby chook151 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:51 am

Ok then, Theyre BEST villians ever. :/

Carnage was cool.
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby SuperNerd » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:28 pm

Dark Helmet frome Spaceballs is the best :)
SuperNerd

Postby Evil Eye » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:50 am

oh yes him i now remember... epic movie...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby SuperNerd » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:54 am

Dark Helmet: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate

LoneStar:What's that make us?

Dark Helmet: Absolutely nothing!

LOL that was my favorite part :lol:
SuperNerd

Postby Iceking » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 pm

Another 3 favorite villians of mine are Ganondorf from the legend of zelda series, Deathwing/Neltharion and the gravemind.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:05 pm

Nobody remebers golum do they, despite having that one time when he trusted Frodo he's evil. I know the ring did that to him but he killed his own brother just to get it and that was because he thought it was his own, his brother diddn't come in contact with it, at least I don't think so.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 pm

the most awesome villains i can currently think of:

RE Series: Albert Wesker [this guy is badassery incarnate. he manipulated everyone. his bosses, his enemies, his bosses' rivals, his own subordinates. AND, to top it off, he could tie just about any of the ones following on this list in knots, and very likely, gut something the size of a Rex or Spino without even flinching, which gives him extra points on the badass scale :P ]

Batman: The Dark Knight: The Joker [Heath Ledger pulled it off FLAWLESSLY. a shame we'll never be gifted with his acting skill again :cry: ]

Half-Life Series: The G-Man [i don't need to expand on it. mysterious and capable of manipulating what seems to be EVERYTHING at the moment. he is the only guy you can find on this list that MAY be able to rival or outdo Albert Wesker...]

Sephiroth, i don't consider a real villain, so he's not on this list, though i do consider him one of my more liked characters

RE Series: N.E.M.E.S.I.S. [when you cross intelligence with muscle, size, determination, and throw a rocket launcher and a badass look into the mix, you end up with one of the most awesome monsters of modern horror. when you're walking down the streets of Racoon City in RE3 and have this guy after you, this guy's one of the few things that you actually DON'T want to meet in a dark alley...]

at a later date i'll think of who else i've seen recently and post them...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:40 pm

One of the villans I consider to be a classic is Bowser. He's the best villan of all time for me due to his determination, countless hordes fo minions, and th efact thta he has never really been "Killed" by Mario. He is, in effect, one of the 3 villans I consider to be "Ultra Villans", the other 2 being Ridley and King Ghidorah.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby SuperNerd » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 am

Hannibal Lecter: Played almost to perfection by Anthony Hopkins. He's both demented and yet sufisticated.

Jack Nicholsan villians which include the jocker and Jack Torrance . The man can play messed up characters very well.

And of course Heath Ledgers Amazing profermance as the Jocker. He really earned that Best Supporting Actor Win. His haunting and brilliant protral as a pshycopathic mass murding clown will go down in movie history as one of the best villians in movie history.
SuperNerd

Postby dinoman666 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 am

Gravemind was a big favorite of mine, simply because of his omniscient, mysterious background when he first appears. And talking in rhyme is automatically a plus in my book. :P
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:34 am

raptor titanus3 wrote:Nobody remebers golum do they, despite having that one time when he trusted Frodo he's evil. I know the ring did that to him but he killed his own brother just to get it and that was because he thought it was his own, his brother diddn't come in contact with it, at least I don't think so.

nope, the ring makes everyone do that... that was the point, it corrupted people...

i also liked all the evil guys, from Crash Bandicoot, if no ones said them :P Neo Cortex, with his evil laugh, N. Gin, with his crazy craziness, and Uka Uka with his pure weird evil were all good...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Iceking » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:37 am

The witch king is another villian on my favorites list.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

PreviousNext

Return to General Movies