Random stuff I wrote

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Random stuff I wrote

Postby Alpha » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:28 am

I know that the title sucks, but that's basically what it is, something that came up on my mind the other day, hope you like it and who knows, maybe I will be able to make a book if people like it.

Prologue

He looked up to meet his enemy in the eyes; He had traveled so far and fought so hard, only to fail and be captured by the enemy forces, to be tortured and interrogated. If only he knew, that one day would change his life like that, if only he knew, that one day would make him travel mysterious lands, full of Mystical creatures and unnamed horrors, if only he knew.

His life had passed from being a simple farmer, under the control of his king, to being a mighty warrior, with no one to tell him what to do.

And now, he stared at death itself, without flinching an inch, ready to die for what he believed was right, while his army fought below him, trying to reclaim the place they once called home. He saw his enemy preparing for the killing blow, while all of this happened, his mind was full of thoughts, would it be a slow and painful, or quick and without a feeling?

He waited for the impact, but it never came. Instead, the chains that bounded him had been broken; his Enemy looked at him, almost challenging him to get up. With all of his strength he got up, and prepared for what it would be, the fight of his life.
Alpha
House fly
House fly

Return to Single Writer Fiction