Battle of the Carnivores

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Battle of the Carnivores

Postby JohnVMaster » Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:26 am

Prologue
It was a dark night on the island. Dr. Mafune had spent many years in his lab, trying to create living dinosaurs, to unleash upon the world. They all thought he was mad, but he wanted revenge. He was almost bald, but he had enough blondish red hair to say he had a head of hair. He wore a christmas sweater, a trench coat and tattered jeans.

Dr. Mafune: Finally, after all these years. The birth of my creations will be a new beginning in my life! With these three eggs, I will get my ultimate revenge.

Dr. Mafune was naturally insane, so very insane. He stood and waited, and put the eggs in his cooler. There were three eggs, each of a different dinosaur species. Dr. Mafune had no idea that these dinosaurs would be his ultimate downfall and cause chaos and danger throughout the country.
JohnVMaster

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:08 am

not bad.....like it. i have a feeling this could get rather interesting...looking forward to the next chapter...

one thing i'd like to say is that when you decide to post the next chapter, just edit your first post, and then post a new one as a kind of "HEADS UP!" to the readers. the reason im asking you to do this is so that if this topic becomes several pages long, a reader wont have to dig through all the comments to read the Fan Fic, but will be informed of a new post here [which is your informing post, to let members know there's a new chapter added]
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby JohnVMaster » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:43 pm

I know that. Unlike most people, I read the rules. Usually....

That wasn't an insult by the way. BTW, there's a hidden secret in the scientist's name. It is not related to Jurassic park, but it is related a movie series involving a dinosaurlike creature.
JohnVMaster

Return to Single Writer Fiction