flashes past

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

flashes past

Postby chook151 » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm

flash was breed in a machine with his parents, he noticed that there was a giant cage around them, and people looking at them laughing, once, his parents escaped and reaked havok on them, but a helicopter killed them with a rocket/missile, he was so angry to see the creatures cheering, he wanted so much revenge, some years later, the power went off and thrash went looking for a pack to join, and a month later, he found a scent of a pack of raptors, but they where in a feirce tyrannosaurs territory, and thats when his true story began.....

The Kingpin says:FanFiction are full blown stories, not tiny little posts like this. if i wanted to make a FanFiction on my character, Crusher, i would write detailed stories of his childhood from when he was 4 years old, until he was 23, when the ISSRPG first began. THAT, is a FanFiction. this tiny thing, is not. please copy your little story into the first post as this character, under the title: Past
" If i'm not different, i'm dead ."
- Random hobo.
chook151
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Return to Single Writer Fiction