Crasher

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Crasher

Postby Crusher » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:02 am

Okay so here is the story of a series I might make if I get the skin zipped or whatever.

On a remote island, a hatchery was operated. Nobody knows how it got turned on but, possibly, the rumors of the manical scientist were true. Inside the Hatchery, the mad doc. was taking blood samples of something, something the world hasn't seen since 65 million years." Hahahahaha! I shall anniahalate the world with my creation! An 80 foot T.rex! Pesky college society that failed me shall suffer the wrath of you! Come on out Crasher!" Out came from a giant vent, a huge monster, 80 ft. in length. It's exactly what the rumors were. The rumors say, there is a scientist making a creation. It will be over 80 ft. long and will come out a vent from the hatchery.
Crusher is king!
Crusher
Worm
Worm

Postby C S » Mon May 28, 2007 4:04 am

that's bigger than crusher. :shock:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Mon May 28, 2007 7:24 am

originally, he was smaller than Crusher, but i thought that Crusher was too god-modded and knocked down his size. but originally, Crusher was 85-95 feet long, and about 20-25 feet tall, weighing nearly 13 tons. as i said, he was a god-modded character, so i decided to shrink him to 1.5 times the size of the average rex. still abnormally large, but not completely ridiculous...

and Crasher, is, as you can see by the member's name, a Crusher rip-off. the guy was a fan, but couldn't have Crusher, so decided to make his own. i pity his lack of imagination. but i guess it's something that shows up eventually...

as for the Fan-Fic, it's very patchy and not very clear. needs alot more work before it can be considered good.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to Single Writer Fiction