Walking with Monsters

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Did you like the Fanfic?

Its ok
29%
Need alittle improvement
29%
I loved it!
14%
Didn't like it much...
29%

Total votes : 7

Walking with Monsters

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed May 16, 2007 11:53 pm

Walking With Anguirus
Cretaceous period, 65 million yrs. ago
Southern Africa
Part 1

A herd of Anguirus graze on the ferns and trees of the plains.
A Bull Anguirus lifts his head toward the forest. His yellow eyes fix on
some movement in the darkness of the forest. He warns the herd to form a circle around the juveniles. The herd forms a circle and the juveniles run into the middle of the circle.The Bull roars at the creeping shadow in the trees.
A Ginoraptor roars and charges out from the trees. It stops in front of the herd. The Anguirus point their nose horns at the Ginoraptor. The Ginoraptor roars and retreats into the forest.
The Anguirus herd move on towards the lake.They share the lake with
other monsters. Baragons,Rodans, and more.There are also predators on the water too. An Ebirah watches a Baragon drink, The Ebirah attacks and brings the Baragon under.
The Anguirus herd is startled and runs away. They lay down on the grass and fall asleep. The Bull Anguirus falls asleep last, as he watches over the juveniles, to see if they wander away. Finally the sun sets and darkness fills the land.
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction