Traitor

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Traitor

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun May 27, 2007 1:02 am

Chapter 1
Mutantfied

"Oh boy" Dr. Wu said,putting a juvenile female rex to sleep. The juvenile started to calm down,eyes getting droopy. "There we go. Now...Hurry and start before she wakes up. Every second counts!"
The scientists started to work,testing their chemicals on the rex. The rex started to change colors,from Grey with Black stripes, to a dark green color.Her stripes stayed black. "The colour effect is working" One of the scientists,Richard, said quitely. "Now test the others"

A few hours later, the tests were done. Suddenly, they could hear the distant boom of something big coming closer. "Hurry. Get her outside!" The scientists lifte the juvenile and released it outside. The juvenile barked, running into the bushes to greet her mother. As the juvenile came out of the bushes into a clearing,her mother stood there. She barked with joy and ran over to her mom. They nuzzled. "I was worried sick,Darkstorm" She growled,then her eyes went wide. "Your skin. It has changed color"
Darkstorm barked in surprise, she went over to a puddle and looked at her reflection. She did look different! She was now a really dark green mixed with blue with blacks stripes. She looked up at her mother. "How..."
"Humans did this to you" Mother growled in annoyance. She then turned around back to the direction of the plains. "Come,Darkstorm. Its about to rain" The two rexs headed into the plains,towards their nest.

(Yea, I gave you guys Traitor's real name. I'll tell you how she got the name Traitor later in the fanfic)
Last edited by Stallordasaurus Rex on Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sun May 27, 2007 1:40 am

you know, that was kinda sad, his mother diied so painfully, like al only worse, whoop, went ahead
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 27, 2007 2:57 pm

move the second chapter to the first post. READ THE FAN-FICTION RULES BEFORE MAKING A FAN-FICTION!!!
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sun May 27, 2007 2:58 pm

Whoops...sorry Master Kingpin...
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sun May 27, 2007 2:59 pm

wow...since when am I a "Master"? im just enforcing the site's rules...aint nothin personal. just business...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby C S » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:37 pm

hey kp, you should put crusher as your rank instead of t he dragon.

on topic: I rally want to read chapter 3
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:06 am

Don't worry Compy I'm almost done writing it out :D
"I attack you: You did something wrong. You attack me: ...You did something wrong."
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby Iceking » Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm

the third chaper will be about al's second day of life, i assume.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:54 am

Chapter 4 is up!!
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:57 am

Cool.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:54 pm

Chapter 5!!
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:12 am

this, is good. what happens to al?!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Stallordasaurus Rex » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 am

You'll see :twisted: <--- That smiley means nothing!
Stallordasaurus Rex
Dilophosaurus
Dilophosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:43 pm

Very Interesting to read.
TyrannoTitan

Postby TyrantTR » Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:19 am

Wow...

This...

Isn't really that good. The chapters, are more like a few sentences that anyone could whip up in a few minutes. Big Al? This isn't even related to Big Al, the least you could do is give it an original name. Like most RPG's these days I can't get a feel for the character, you need to tell us more about young Al, and less about his hunger. Enviormental detail would be apreciated too.

Note: This isn't ment as an insult so sorry if you take it as one, I'm just being a critic, in the cruel kind of way.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Proceratosaurus » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:07 pm

An egg lays in a nest. A female Allosaurus nuzzles it. A small Allosaurus hatches from the egg. The female nuzzles it and feeds it a lizard she recently caught.The young Allosaurus eats it and the mother walks away, The youngster follows.
THe mother walks along the forest floor. All of a sudden a lightning bolt strikes a tree and fire spreads all over.THe mother roars and runs away, The youngster tries to keep up.

Aww thats cute ^-^

The mother is caught in a circle of fire. She roars for her infant. The young allosaur screeches for his mother. The mother's roar last until the fire closes in on her and she is burned to ashes.

:cry: That part is so very sad
Proceratosaurus
Worm
Worm

Return to Single Writer Fiction