monster hunter: the legendary hunters

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

monster hunter: the legendary hunters

Postby Iceking » Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:29 pm

this is a monster hunter fan fic that i thought up. it will have all of the creatures and the different colored monsters from the first to monster hunter 2 and monster hunter freedom 2.

chapter one:the mysterious deaths

it killed them easily nad left no survivors. a group of hunters were heading for a volcano 12 miles from a village called kototo village in order to obtain various ore to upgrade their weapons and armor. however, they didn't know, as they left the village, this would be the last time they ever saw their village. the journey to the volcano took them most of the day, which was why they had left while it was still dark in order to arrive at the volcano in the morning. one of the hunters carried a large and long sword that seemed to be made of pure steel, the second hunter caarried a bowgun that had the strange white fur that could only come from an animal. the third hunter carried a short sword that seemed to be made of ice, but was actually made of crystals that were ice, but would not thaw at room temprature. after the long walk, the group stopped for a brief rest and each hunter drank a single drink that would give them resistence to the heat of the volcano for ten minutes. the best ores in an area near the volcano itself. finished with their rest, the group set off to mine for the ore, remebering to bring their pickaxes that were reinforced with steel.

as the group neared the area near the actual volcano, they heard a frightning and blood chilling snarl. the hunters didn't know it, but a creature was watching them, on a large ledge and it had lowered itself, making it hard to see. then, a terrifieng roar came from the creature as it glided at the intruders. the creature was a dragon, but no one had known of its existence even though hundreds of hunters had been to this volcano. the dragon had four horns on its head, two on the left and right sides of the back of the head near the neck, the shorter horns being closer to the lower jaw and the longer horns above the smaller. three of the horns were the same length, the top horn on the left side of the dragon's head was longer and seemed larger. the beast had a neck that longer than that of any creature they had seen. it must have been thirteen feet long! the back , the wings and the upper area of the head, neck, tail, legs and arms were black while the the chest, the lower parts of the head, tail and near the lower parts of the wings were crimson colored. several spikes were on the back of the beast, starting at the back of the neck and ending at the back of tail. the hunters manged to avoid the dragon as it landed close to them. when the hunters with the blades tried to attack the beast, their blades bounced off of the dragon's scales and the beast didn't seem to feel any pain. the creature's toothed jaws opened and a fireball left the jaws, killing the hunter with the bowgun with heat that no armor could withstand. the claws on the dragons front feet made short work of the blade equiped hunters. the dragon ate all of the bodies and seconds later, the crimson scales of the dragon's lower jaw had crimson blood on it. the dragon stood up to its full height, its hind legs stayed on the ground even though the dragon wasn't streching them to stand to its full height. a ground shaking roar escaped the dragon's jaws, the roar being heard by all of the creatures that were adapted to living close to the volcano.

chapter 2:wanting to be a hunter

a week after returning from a trip to a nearby town, 13 year old jake slayer and his best friend, 17 year old marcus, were relaxing in the the shade of a tree near the entrence to the village of kototo. they were enjoying life as villagers and they enjoyed listining to the storys of hunters slaying giant wyverns. just as they wer begining to drift off to slip, the village chief approach jake and marcus, a worried look on the old bearded man's face. he said to the painr:jake, marcus, there is something i need to speak to you about." the two boys walked into the village chief's house and sat down in chairs. jake asked the village chief:"whats wrong?" the village chief said:"jake, your father and his friends left to go to the volcano 12 miles away from this village. they haven't returned by now. a friend of mine brought this from his last travel to the volcano." the village chief held up a scale that was half black and half crimson. marcus said:"is that the scale of the legenedary black dragon, fatalis?" the village chief said:"fatalis doesn't have any crimson on his scales and this crimson isn't from blood. it seems as though another fatalis has appeared." jake felt anger about the thought of another fatalis. the village chief continued:i suspect that your father might have died in the volcano, jake. what killed him, i do not know, but my friend reported seeing the corpses of some wyverns with giant claw marks on their throats. it left me wondering if their is a dragon lurking in the volcano." jake said to the village chief:"now that you've told us this, i want to become a hunter. i want to make sure that the dragon in the volcano is killed before it can harm this village" marcus nodded in agreement with jake: the villlage chief said:"you two can't just go looking for that dragon right now, you might not be able to last even two seconds. you need to learn how to be a hunter and become skilled enough to face that dragon before you can find it and kill it. your lessons will begin tommorow in the morning."
Last edited by Iceking on Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:39 am, edited 6 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:12 am

How many times must I say this, this time I shall make it clear.

DON'T MAKE A TOPIC IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN ACTUALL FANFICTION. IT'S POINTLESS. Did you get that?
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:17 am

i don't see that in the rules that you need an actual topic to make a fan fic, ttr.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:20 am

This is the FAN FIC section. Not the place holder section.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Iceking » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:23 am

i know this is the fan fic section. i don't need a site to make a fan fic, then post it here.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:08 am

TTR! Dont back-mod
There IS a fan-fic there. First chapter is posted already
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:12 am

Hey, I inforce. Not back mod. XD
And my point was that there WASN'T a 1st chapter, but two sentences that weren't related to the any story or plot.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:16 am

I see a 1st chapter there at the moment. I cant see anything wrong with infact, and enforcing IS back-modding and BAD back-modding at that. Please dont do it again.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrantTR » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:25 am

Fine, fine. I shall try to resist the urge. I used to be a mod to you know. XD
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:37 am

Well restrict your moderating to fourms where you ARE a mod. If something is wrong the staff will fix it and hand out punishment.
ON-TOPIC:
Cool, I cant wait to find out what the villgers do about mister Dragon...
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:18 am

the dragon is crimson fatalis. as to what the villagers will do about him, thats were two skilled hunters will come in. until then, crimson fata won't have any hunters that will be a challenge for him.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Single Writer Fiction