Divided Loyalties

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Divided Loyalties

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:12 pm

This one is based on Warriors, a series of books about Clans of wild cats. The first book is Into the Wild, I reccomend the series to anyone who loves cats.

NOTE: The Clans in my story are BrambleClan, StreamClan, FireClan and MidnightClan instead of ThunderClan, WindClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan.

Divided Loyalties

~ . ~ .PROLOGUE ~ . ~ .

"NOOOO!"

The cry rang around the still forest, shattering the silence. It was the cry of someone who's lost something precious to them. Seconds after the scream, a loud thud was heard, then silence. Suddenly the sobbing of a young female came. To anyone listening, the sound would be pitiful.

"Silence, she-cat!" a male voice snarled, followed by another thud and another screech of pain.

"Wh-why h-him?" the crying female asked. "H-h-he was a g-good w-w-warrior!" Her voice was cut off by a hiss.

"I do not tolerate weakness!" Claws flashed through the night air and there was a dreadful shriek from the female. Blood spurted from the fresh wound, running down the she-cat's pretty tabby-striped face. Her green eyes were wide with fear and clouded by sorrow.

"Y-y-you m-monster," she stammered, trying to dag herself away from the huge male, her tormentor, the one who had used her as though she was just a toy to be played with and then thrown away. "I c-can't believe I--"

"I said be quiet!" the tom snarled, giving the she-cat a rough shove with one shoulder and fastening his teeth in her foreleg. A loud snap, followed by a shriek of agony, ended the female's attempts to get to safety. "If you are not silent," the male continued, "I will kill you right now." A shaft of moonlight broke through the storm clouds above, briefly illuminating the tom's fur and touching it to silver. He looked like a warrior from StarClan in those few heartbeats.

The she-cat's eyes widened further, then narrowed to glittering emerald slits. "You are not--" She was cut off for the third time by yet another thud. One of the tom's massive paws hit the ground a mouse-length from her neck.

"Don't you dare say that name!" the tom snarled. His amber eyes blazed with fury. "He was a liar from the start and don't you forget it!"

"You're wrong," the she-cat hissed. Her eyes flashed, briefly showing her anger, before her face returned to its previously free of emotion state. "In fact, he always said you were the traitor!"

A furious hiss escaped the tom. "He lied!" he spat, yellow eyes reflecting the female's impassive tabby face. "He was a murderer and a liar. I am not going to stand here and let you defend him!" The tom raised one paw as the moon broke from its cloud covering. His claws gleamed red in the moonlight as he brought his paw down on the she-cat's throat, tearing it open.

Sticky scarlet blood ran across the ground, glittering in the starshine. The female's last scream for help died with her as her eyes glazed over and the tom slipped away, into the moonlit forest's shadows.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R O N E ~ . ~ .

Fireclaw stretched luxuriously in the middle of the BrambleClan camp. Her light ginger underbelly brushed the ground as she dug her claws into the earth, enjoying the warmth of the morning. She stood up fully, looking around at the camp she was born in. There had been some very strange events lately, but the thick brambles that grew mainly in BrambleClan territory protected them from harm.

Fireclaw was distracted from her wandering thoughts by familiar voices calling her name.

"Fireclaw!

"Hey, Fireclaw!"

The bright ginger warrior turned to see her best friends Thundercloud and Dawnrose bounding towards her. Their thin, wiry bodies allowed them to run faster than the other Clans and gave them an advantage in their prickly home. "Dawnrose, Thundercloud," Fireclaw meowed. "What's going on?"

"Well," Thundercloud answered carefully, "Wildfire's kits are ready to become apprentices."

Fireclaw didn't hear the rest. Her eyes narrowed to slits of fury. Wildfire was her sister, the stronger of the two siblings, and the love of Fireclaw's crush, Foxtail's life. "Wildfire," Fireclaw growled.

"Steady, Fire," Dawnrose murmured comfortingly. Fireclaw sighed and relaxed at the sound of her nickname. It was part of a code the friends had come up with. Dawn was Dawnrose, Thunder was Thundercloud, and Fire was Fireclaw. That way the group could say things like, "The fire crackles at dawn when thunder booms overhead," and they would understand immediately where they were going to meet and when.

Thundercloud meowed, "Well...long story short, Foxtail wants to speak with you...alone."

Fireclaw sighed. "Tell that piece of crowfood I'll speak to him when hedgehogs fly!" she snapped in reply to Foxtail's message. Thundercloud looked fairly alarmed and backed away quickly, to where Foxtail stood waiting. Fireclaw didn't wait to see her former crush's reaction.

For all she cared, Foxtail could be murdered in front of her, without her doing anything to help.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T W O ~ . ~ .

The dark brown tabby tom padded comfortably on the black lava field. Very little grew here, and the camp was in the base of an active volcano, but that's what made it great to be a FireClan cat. It was always warm here, even in leaf-fall and leaf-bare.

Tigerheart had known that ever since he was a kitten in the nursery. Now, at the head of a border patrol, his white paws carefully placed as he walked over the hardened molten rock, he was on the lookout for intruders.

One of the warriors behind him, who also happened to be a senior warrior, was a beautiful tortoiseshell she-cat with sapphire blue eyes. Tigerheart glanced behind him and meowed, "Dappledleaf, Rockstorm, you'd better look at this."

The two warriors padded forward and recoiled from the sight. A tabby she-cat, her throat torn to shreds, was just beyond the border with StreamClan. Tigerheart cautiously aproached the body and sniffed it carefully. "StreamClan," he reported. "And her killer was another StreamClan warrior." He sniffed the body again and decided she'd been killed by a StreamClan tom.

Dappledleaf meowed, "We should probably take her back to her camp."

Tigerheart shook his head. "If we do, Aquastar might think we killed her," he replied, glancing at the body. "Their dawn patrol will find her soon enough. Come on, we need to report this to Wolfstar." He turned quickly back the way they'd come and sprinted back toward the camp, not wanting to look at the dead female any longer.

Once they were back in the safety of their home, Tigerheart called, "Wolfstar! There's something you need to know..."

The gray tabby tom that led FireClan stepped out of his den, sitting calmly by the entrance. "What seems to be the problem, Tigerheart?"

By now, other cats were turning towards the conversation, obviously interested.

Tigerheart meowed clearly, "Wolfstar, there may be a killer on the loose." Several gasps of shock came from the now-assembled Clan, and muttering broke out among different groups of friends. "We believe it is a StreamClan tom, though we're not sure."

"Very well," Wolfstar meowed. He rose to his paws. "I shall talk to the other leaders about this tomorrow at Fourpines."

Tigerheart was about to protest that a FireClan warrior could be murdered at any moment, but recognised the dismissal and dipped his head. "If you say so," the dark brown tabby meowed, backing away respectfully.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T H R E E ~ . ~ .

In the thick undergrowth, something rustled, shaken by more than just the breeze. There was a quiet snap and the ferns waved wildly, before a pitch-black she-cat stepped out. Another cat followed her, staring confusedly at the she-cat. "Shadowraven, are we supposed to be out here?"

Shadowraven didn't smile or reply. Her face remained emotionless as the two cats crossed a stream, splashing through it as though it was dry land and shaking their fur when they were on the opposite bank.

The black warrior's companion tried again. "Shadowraven, please answer me."

Shadowraven turned to her friend and growled, "My reasons for coming here are between myself and one of Aquastar's warriors. My best friend was killed, Whiterose, and I'm going to put an end to this."

"And who was that?" Whiterose meowed, bounding to her friend's side.

"It was Silvermoon."

Whiterose felt like she'd been kicked in the gut. Hard. "S-Silvermoon was murdered?" the white she-cat stammered, swaying on her paws. "That silver tabby she-cat from StreamClan? But why?

"If I knew," Shadowraven growled, "would I be going to ask Aquastar if any of her warriors had been exiled?"

Whiterose sighed. "I suppose not," she mewed. She ran after Shadowraven as they came within sight of the camp.

"Aquastar!" Shadowraven called, her amber eyes suddenly blazing. "We have a few questions for you..."

The blue-gray she-cat who led StreamClan came out of the nursery and growled, "Then hurry up and ask." A large ginger tom appeared by her shoulder, yellow eyes seeming to stare right through them.

"Have any of your warriors been exiled for murder lately?" Shadowraven asked.

"No...but Silvermoon and Riverheart were found dead by the FireClan border," Aquastar meowed. "Blazeclaw was the one who found the bodies first...with the dawn patrol. We think her killer must've been a FireClan warrior." Her green eyes narrowed as she added, "Why is Nightstar so concerned with my warriors? Is he perhaps planning an invasion, Shadowraven and Whiterose?"

Shadowraven tensed her shoulders. "Silvermoon was my friend!" she spat. Regaining control she added, "And thank you for telling us this, Aquastar." The black MidnightClan warrior dipped her head to the StreamClan leader and turned, running back in the direction she had come. Whiterose followed close nehind. not daring to stay in unfamiliar territory for much longer.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R F O U R ~ . ~ .

The ginger deputy of StreamClan watched the MidnightClan cats leave with narrowed yellow eyes. "Should we send some scouts to make sure this is not an invasion?" he inquired.

"No," Aquastar hissed. "And from this moment on, you are no longer deputy of StreamClan, Blacksoul. The new deputy will be Coyoteheart!"

"Coyoteheart! Coyoteheart!" the rest of the Clan chanted.

The new deputy, a pretty off-white she-cat with deep blue eyes, stood and looked around in shock. "Aquastar, I will do my best to serve you and the Clan."

Blacksoul stood, frozen in disbelief. Suddenly he snarled and stalked out of the camp, leaving a shocked silence behind him.

Only one warrior was not stunned by the former deputy's departure. He stood beside the warrior's den, his eyes gleaming in the morning light. They were the yellow of sun-baked sand. "Blacksoul was guilty of murdering Silvermoon and Riverheart," the warrior meowed quietly.

Aquastar turned, shocked. "Are...are you sure?"

The warrior grinned. "Did I have a mouse this morning? I saw him...I just wasn't sure how you'd react."

The Clan started muttering in small groups, glancing at the warrior who had spoken and away again. Clearly they were finding this new piece of news hard to swallow.

"Well, hopefully now we're safe from Blacksoul's treachery," Aquastar mewed after a few minutes, trying to calm the Clan.

Unseen by anyone, the warrior slipped out of the camp through a gap in the camp wall and ran towards another Clan's territory.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R F I V E ~ . ~ .

Fireclaw padded side-by-side with Thundercloud and Dawnrose, all hostilities forgotten. The best friends were in their favorite area of the territory, a sheltered clearing with a tall oak tree in the center.

"So, Fireclaw, what'd you want to meet for?" Dawnrose asked, her golden fur seeming to glow in the sunlight.

"I wanted to talk to you about Wildfox," Fireclaw meowed, using the disdainful nickname they had come up for both Foxtail and Wildfire.

Dawnrose and Thundercloud exchanged a glance, the muscular gray she-cat giving a confused shrug.

"Why did he want to talk to me earlier?" the bright ginger she-cat demanded of Thundercloud.

Thundercloud's green eyes held uncertainty and a bit of anger. "He wanted to tell you how he really felt about you," she meowed.

Wave after wave of shock washed over Fireclaw. "Im-impossible," she stammered. "He loves Wildfire. He could never care about me."

There was an uncomfortable silence, during which Dawnrose glanced from Thunderclod to Fireclaw, wondering if the two friends would leap at each other with claws unsheathed.

"There is some news," Dawnrose meowed after a few heartbeats. Fireclaw and Thundercloud turned their heads to stare at her.

"Oh?" Fireclaw meowed. "Well, then, what happened?"

Thundercloud scuffed the ground with one paw as though there was something she wanted to say. "Wildfox says he does care about you, Fireclaw," the gray she-cat meowed.

Fireclaw shook her head, not believing a word, and turned to hear Dawnrose's news.

"A StreamClan warrior's been murdered," Dawnrose meowed. "One of our close friends."

"And who was it?" Fireclaw asked impatiently.

Dawnrose let out a sigh and mewed, "It was Silvermoon. Silvermoon's been murdered."

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R S I X ~ . ~ .

Tigerheart paced the camp uneasily. Dappledleaf, Darkfire and Rockstorm all watched him, clearly worried. The dark tabby had recieved an outright challenge from the deputy of the Clan, Leopardclaw. Now he waited, the Clan starting to gather around the chosen battlefield, as Leopardclaw slowly aproached from the camp entrance.

"We fight to the death," the deputy announced. Gasps of shock came from the assembled cats, and Tigerheart's jaw dropped in surprise.

"I'm not going to kill one of my Clanmates, let alone the deputy!" Tigerheart yowled in shock.

"Then you are weak!" snarled Leopardclaw as he leapt for Tigerheart's throat, only to be knocked to the side by a blur of fur and claws.

Tigerheart lifted his head a bit to see Wolfstar pinning down Leopardclaw. The dark tabby surprised himself by backing away slowly, not liking where this was heading.

"Wolfstar!" Leopardclaw growled. "I am sure that Tigerheart killed Silvermoon!"

"Just as Aquastar was sure it was Blacksoul," Wolfstar meowed calmly. "And I am sure that Jadestar and Nightstar were certain it was one of their warriors. You cannot prove that it was Tigerheart!"

Tigerheart nearly jumped out of his fur in surprise. Wolfstar was defending him?

"I can prove it was Tigerheart!" Leopardclaw hissed. "He was by her body when she was found dead!"

"I was trying to find out what Clan she was from and who her killer was! I didn't even know who she was until I got close enough to identify the body!" protested Tigerheart.

"It's true!" Dappledleaf meowed. "I was there."

"As was I," Rockstorm spoke out. "Tigerheart went closer to identify who had been killed and who killed her."

Wolfstar lashed his tail. "Enough!" he meowed. It was remarkable how he was managing to keep his temper even in the stressful situation. "I must speak with Dappledleaf and Rockstorm in my den. The rest of you, make sure Tigerheart and Leopardclaw don't kill each other."

There were some amused purrs as half of the Clan surrounded Tigerheart, while the others guarded Leopardclaw.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R S E V E N ~ . ~ .

Shadowraven hissed angrily as soon as she reached one end of the clearing that was the MidnightClan camp. She'd been pacing furiously for a while now, and the other Clan members had given the lithe black she-cat a wide berth. Shadowraven was well-known in all the Clans for her temper, and the fact that she never smiled and hardly spoke.

"Shadowraven?" a handsome dark ginger tom asked, aproaching cautiously. Shadowraven stared at him, her eyes narrowed to glittering yellow slits. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes," the black warrior replied curtly. "Everything is fine, Flameriver."

Flameriver sighed. "Shadowraven...please talk to me. What happened?"

Shadowraven lashed her tail. "Silvermoon was killed," she hissed. Flameriver clearly wasn't expecting this, because he blinked. Shadowraven couldn't help noticing that his eyes were bright blue.

"By who?"

"How should I know?"

"You went to Aquastar's camp," Flameriver pressed. "Surely you found out something..."

Shadowraven sighed and shook her head wordlessly, trying to make him understand.

Flameriver looked dissapointed. "There's nothing more you want to tell me?"

The black she-cat lifted her head, blinking in confusion. "What more would I have to say?"

"No, I understand," Flameriver meowed. "I like you Shadowraven, but it's clear you'll never like me back." He shook his head and padded away, stopped by surprise when he saw Shadowraven padding at his shoulder. When he stopped, she sat down and began to wash her ears calmly.

"Um....yes?" Flameriver meowed, a bit confused.

"Hm?" Shadowraven mewed, looking up. There seemed to be a faint bit of amusement dancing in her amber eyes as her jet-black fur shone in the sunlight. Her face was suddenly as expressionless as ever as she stood and walked off, probably back to her favorite patch of sunlight.

Flameriver, entranced once again by her movements, followed and sat a little away from her. His eyes never left her as she curled up and fell into a light sleep.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R E I G H T ~ . ~ .

Blacksoul hissed as his pelt snagged painfully on a bramble. "Teach them to exile me!" he spat angrily. He was on his way to the BrambleClan camp, hoping to talk to Jadestar.

He was confronted by three she-cats, all thin and lithe, perfect for their thorny domain. "Thank StarClan, some BrambleClan warriors," Blacksoul meowed.

"State your name!" the lead cat, a bright ginger female, hissed.

"I am Blacksoul," the former StreamClan deputy meowed.

"Why are you here?" another she-cat growled, this one's pelt a beautiful golden-brown.

"I wish to speak with Jadestar about the murder of Silvermoon," Blacksoul mewed.

A gray she-cat narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "Why are you not speaking with Aquastar about the murder of Silvermoon? A StreamClan warrior."

Blacksoul hesitated. "I have left StreamClan. I am a rogue now," he replied after a minute. "Who are you three?"

The three warriors exchanged glances before the bright ginger she-cat meowed, "I am Fire, she is Dawn and that is Thunder." She gestured to each of her Clanmates as she said their names.

"So...you are rogues too?" meowed Blacksoul, his hopes beginning to sink.

Fire looked as though she might laugh. "No," she mewed, turning away and slipping between two close-growing bramble bushes. Her friends followed, Dawn gesturing for Blacksoul to follow.

Ignoring his misgivings, the former StreamClan deputy followed them, wincing as the thorns scraped his broad shoulders. He very nearly lost sight of Fire, Thunder and Dawn as they led him through clearings and more brambles. Their Clan certainly deserves its name, Blacksoul thought as a thorny tendril whipped his cheek, creating a thin cut.

When at last they arrived, Blacksoul was covered in scratches. He even thought there was a thorn in of of his front paw pads. But when Jadestar, a wiry light brown she-cat, aproached him, he forgot the pain of his injuries. "Jadestar," he meowed respectfully. "Aquastar has wrongfully exiled me in the belief that I murdered one of my own Clanmates. I pray that you will allow me to join your Clan."

Jadestar meowed, "I see. This Clanmate of yours wouldn't be Silvermoon, would it? There seem to be a lot of rumors going around about who killed her....and more importantly, why."

"I cannot say who killed her, or why they did so," mewed Blacksoul, "but I am certain that it wasn't for a good reason. Someone is out to spill innocent blood."

The BrambleClan leader narrowed her blue eyes. "I am well aware of that," she meowed coldly. "You are welcome to stay unless I decide otherwise. Welcome to BrambleClan."

"Before you go to lead your Clan," Blacksoul meowed, "there is something I wanted to ask you about. The other dead warrior."

Jadestar stiffened. "I was not informed that there were two murders," she mewed. "Who else was killed?"

Blacksoul let out a heavy sigh. "Riverheart," he meowed. "The former BrambleClan warrior."

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R N I N E ~ . ~ .

Fireclaw sat not too far from Jadestar and Blacksoul, her ocean blue eyes narrowed in faint interest. "We were not informed that the traitor had joined StreamClan," she meowed, breaking the shocked silence. "He was Silvermoon's mate, yes?"

She watched Blacksoul nod as her claws unsheathed and dug into the earth. "Have they any kits?"
"Two. Thrushwing and Stoneclaw," Blacksoul replied.

"Thrushwing," Fireclaw repeated in a low hiss. Her claws sheathed and unsheathed and sheathed again, tearing up clumps of dirt. "One cat I wouldn't mind seeing dead."

Blacksoul looked startled. "Why? What did she ever do to you?"

Fireclaw closed her eyes, sheathing her claws as she calmed down. "She took my father away from me," she meowed bitterly. Thundercloud, Dawnrose and even Jadestar bowed their heads. They remembered Fireclaw's father well.

Blacksoul sighed. "I always assumed that Silvermoon took your father away," he mewed, trying not to sound disrespectful or contradictory.

"Then you heard wrong," Jadestar meowed. "Fireclaw's father was--"

The end of her sentence was drowned by a loud caterwaul and a few yowls of shock and grief. Fireclaw spun around and let out a screech of disbelief.

Two warriors were helping Foxtail and Wildfire into camp. Wildfire looked barely concious while Foxtail looked on the verge of death. Fireclaw yowled again and charged forward, making cats jump out of her way in surprise. The bright ginger warrior stopped in front of her flame-colored sister, the white flame-shaped mark on Wildfire's head seeming to glow in the afternoon light.

"Fire...claw..." Wildfire mewed.

"Don't talk," Fireclaw snapped, more out of worry than hatred. Wildfire seemed to understand because her eyes, the same shade of blue as Fireclaw's, closed briefly. The sisters were alike in more ways than one. In personality, in fur and eye color, even the way the sun shone on both of their bright ginger pelts was identical. The only differences between the two were the white flame-shaped patch of fur on Wildfire's head and Fireclaw's one white front paw.

Foxtail was barely breathing, and he seemed to be losing his struggle to cling to life. "Cinderflower! Fernpaw!" Fireclaw called, watching as a gray she-cat with amber eyes and a smaller tortoiseshell she-cat with green eyes came forward. "Get Foxtail taken care of. I'll keep Wildfire awake."

Cinderflower sniffed Foxtail's body and looked at Fireclaw sadly. "He's dead," she whispered.

"Then save Wildfire!" snapped Fireclaw. She lashed her tail as she watched the two medicine cats gently help her sister into their den.

She thought she hated Wildfire. She thought she hated Foxtail. And in a way, she did. But now, as her sister barely clung to life, she realized that she didn't hate her sister as much as she thought she did.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T E N ~ . ~ .

Tigerheart looked at Wolfstar, shocked. Was the gray tabby joking? From the look on his face, Tigerheart knew that this was very real. "I'm going to Fourpines tonight," Wolfstar meowed. "For a Gathering. You, Dappledleaf, Darkfire, Rockstorm, Flamesoul, Rosethorn, Blackshadow and Silverleaf will accompany me."

"Are you going to challenge the other leaders about--?" Tigerheart asked, cut off by a she-cat's yowl.

"No! Let me go, you mangy fleabag! I have a message for Wolfstar!"

"Oh yeah?" snarled a voice Tigerheart recognised as Blackshadow's. "Well I say you're a liar!"

There was a thud and a screech of pain. Tigerheart now realised the voice belonged to a StreamClan warrior.

"Stop!" Tigerheart meowed, bounding forward. "Let her go."

The she-cat was a blue-gray tabby she-cat. "Thrushwing, right?" Tigerheart meowed as the she-cat stood up.

Thrushwing glared at Blackshadow. "Yes I am," she mewed coldly. "Aquastar sends me with a message from Jadestar for Wolfstar and Nightstar."

The FireClan warriors exchanged nervous glances.

"And, what's going on?" Wolfstar meowed, glancing at the sun's position.

"Two BrambleClan warriors were attacked today," Thrushwing meowed. "By a StreamClan warrior."
"What!?" Dappledleaf cried out, shock evident on her face. "Who was attacked?"

Thrushwing shifted uncomfortably. "Wildfire and Foxtail," she mewed after a long silence. "Foxtail was killed..."

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R E L E V E N ~ . ~ .

The black warrior was dreaming. She had to be. MidnightClan territory was nothing like this. Stars glittered everywhere, and the stars above her in Silverpelt seemed closer than they had been before. Warmer, safer even.
"Shadowraven," meowed a familiar voice. Shadowraven whipped around to stare in shock at the silver tabby.

"S-Silvermoon!" she cried, overjoyed to see her friend again. She bounded forward and touched her nose to Silvermoon's, greeting her friend eagerly.

Silvermoon returned the greeting and sat down in front of Shadowraven.
"Shadowraven," she said again, "I have come with a warning from StarClan. Look into my eyes, my friend."

Shadowraven did as she was told, suddenly seeing herself swimming easily. She did not seem to need to breathe, and looked like she could see easily underwater. The image changed; now she was running at an unbelievable speed, dodging trees with ease. For the third time the image changed; she was pressing her ear to an unknown warrior's chest, listening for a pulse and checking to make sure the cat was breathing. Shadowraven watched as the transluscent version of herself frowned and put one paw on the warrior's chest, her eyes suddenly lighting up blue. The warrior gasped and started breathing again.

"You have powers you do not acknowledge, Silvermoon mewed, making Shadowraven snap out of the trance.

"Powers?" Shadowraven meowed, her eyes narrowing slightly. "What powers?"

Silvermoon smiled sadly.
"All in due time, Shadowraven," she meowed as her form began to fade. Soon Shadowraven could only see the glowing emerald eyes of her friend. Her voice echoed eerily. "All in good time."

The black MidnightClan warrior's mouth fell open and she found herself calling out to Silvermoon.
"No, Silvermoon, no! Don't go! I need you to tell me who killed you! The rest of the Clans are in danger!"

But the silver tabby didn't respond, and Shadowraven woke with a jolt.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T W E L V E ~ . ~ .

As the sun set, a shadowy figure sprinted across the black lava field. The cat's amber eyes gleamed in the multicolored light, as though it had a purpose here. Two warriors from BrambleClan had been attacked, surely to die and join the two StreamClan cats. Yes...just two Clans left.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing here?!"

The cat froze, having been spotted by a gray tabby and a golden-brown tabby tom. Its lips curved into something like a smile. Just the cats it wanted to see.

"Just passing through," the cat meowed, the low tone of its voice confirming that it was a tom. In the faint sunlight, his fur appeared to be dark ginger with a white underbelly. "I am on my way back to my camp."

"StreamClan territory is in the other direction," the gray tabby tom hissed.

The warrior's cold gaze faltered for a second, then he regained his composure and growled, "How dare you call me a StreamClan warrior! I am the MidnightClan deputy."

"The MidnightClan deputy is Flameriver," the golden-brown tabby meowed calmly. The warrior hissed and sprinted into MidnightClan territory.

"Wolfstar and Leopardclaw will not get in my way!" he mewed as he ran.

The first MidnightClan warrior he met a few minutes later was Whiterose. She was alone, making her a good target.

"Hey! What the--"

Whiterose's cry was cut off by a loud crunch and a dull thud. The sound of running paws faded as the moon rose, illuminating the white MidnightClan warrior's blood-stained fur.

Not long afterward, the StreamClan tom ran into a MidnightClan warrior with bright ginger fur. "You!"

The snarl took the StreamClan tom by surprise as he realized he'd attacked Flameriver. Not long after, the warrior's eyes narrowed as he lunged forward, only to be caught off guard as something slammed into him. Quickly scrambling to his paws, he glared at the newcomer.

Seconds later, his jaw dropped open in surprise.

He was looking at Shadowraven, the black she-cat crouched beside Flameriver in a protective stance. her amber eyes, identical to the StreamClan tom's, blazed at him as her upper lip curled in a menacing snarl. The warrior was so daunted by the sight that he took a pace back, turned and fled. "I'll kill you one day, Flameriver!" he snarled as he went. "You and the rest of MidnightClan!"

He didn't leave fast enough to stop him from hearing the two warriors speaking to each other.

"Who was that?" Flameriver meowed, the voice carrying to the StreamClan tom's ears.

"It was my brother," Shadowraven mewed.

Fury threatened to take all control from the warrior, but he kept running until he was back in StreamClan territory.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N ~ . ~ .

The four Clans arrived at Fourpines that night, warriors and apprentices tense and ready to start fighting for their lives. This Gathering was not going to be a pleasant experiance.

Nightstar, Wolfstar, Jadestar and Aquastar were ready to give their news when a clap of thunder, followed by a yowl of agony, brought every cat's attention to the Tall Rock where Nightstar had been standing. Illuminated by lightning for a few heartbeats was a small river of blood.

And behind Jadestar was a warrior with a white underbelly. His amber eyes gleamed maliciously as he bit down hard on the BrambleClan leader's throat. Jadestar fell, lifeless, as the warrior leapt off the Tall Rock under the cover of the darkness of the storm.

At once, chaos broke out. Cries of she-cats and toms calling to their loved ones rang around the hollow.

"SILENCE!"

The snarl caused all yowls to die away. Everyone turned to look at the Tall Rock...and what they saw disgusted them.

The four leaders of the Clans were dead, the bodies piled on top of one another. On the top of this grotesque mound was the dark-ginger furred StreamClan tom.

"This is the fate of all who do not follow my orders," the warrior yowled. "I am Foxheart, and you are going to do as I say. If you fail to do so, you'll meet the same fate as Silvermoon, Riverheart, Foxtail, Wildfire and Whiterose."

"Wildfire's alive!" a yowl rang out, making Foxheart freeze.

"Impossible," he muttered, then snarled, "Wildfire couldn't have survived! The wounds were too severe!"

Now the speaker could be identified as Fireclaw. She was defending her sister, something no one would have believed possible.

"So you admit to attacking her, then--"

"Be silent, foolish warrior!" Foxheart snapped. He was too close...too close for this impudent she-cat to mess everything up.

Fireclaw glared at him. "You'll pay for trying to kill my sister!"

She sprang, bowling Foxheart over and sending them both off the Tall Rock. The cats around them gave a collective gasp, knowing that only one cat could survive that fall.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N ~ . ~ .

Unnoticed, Shadowraven slipped away from the gathering and ran towards the BrambleClan camp. Now what Silvermoon had said made sense.

"You have powers you do not acknowledge."

Shadowraven understood fully. She was supposed to heal Wildfire and help Fireclaw.

"But how?!" Shadowraven muttered under her breath. She arrived in the BrambleClan camp and darted into the medicine cat's den, placing one paw on Wildfire's chest.

Crap, how do I help her?! she thought, panicing for a second. Then she calmed and allowed herself to think about only healing Wildfire. Her vision suddenly turned bright blue and Wildfire's wounds healed, the ginger warrior giving a loud gasp.

"Sh-Shadowraven!" Wildfire mewed. "What's going on?"

"There's a fight at Fourpines," Shadowraven meowed, hastily nudging Wildfire to her feet. "Fireclaw is fighting a warior who claimed he was Foxheart. Hurry!"

Not two heartbeats later, the she-cats were racing at full speed towards Fourpines, determined to help Fireclaw. When they arrived, they saw something mildly disturbing.

No cat was moving...they all seemed intent on the warriors, who were wrestling on a thin ledge of rock seemingly made by Fireclaw. Both were trying to push the other off, and it looked like Fireclaw was succeeding for now.

"Come on," Wildfire muttered, going around the throng of cats and bounding onto the ledge, attacking Foxheart as well.

There was a loud yowl and flames burst from the rock around Fireclaw's paws. Wildfire seemed to be breathing ice at Foxheart while the dark ginger tom seemed powerless to stop both attacks at once.

Suddenly a dark brown tabby appeared out of the rock's shadow, fangs bared. Shadowraven felt compelled to join them, so she sprinted full speed towards the rock and leapt, aiming for Foxheart's throat.

And then, Foxheart snarled and cats were scrambling onto the tall rock to escape a sudden flood. Shadowraven gasped as the water suddenly reached her neck. There was an apprentice who hadn't made it to safety! Without thinking, the black MidnightClan warrior dove, swimming after the rapidly sinking apprentice.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R F I F T E E N ~ . ~ .

A few warriors cried out after Shadowraven, Fireclaw, Wildfire, Blacksoul and Tigerheart among them. Realizing that Foxheart was still alive, the four whipped around and resumed trying to kill their adversary.

Meanwhile Shadowraven was still swimming, finding that she could breathe and that she could swim much faster than any StreamClan cat. Grasping the apprentice's scruff in her jaws, Shadowraven kicked off the grassy earth and swam quickly towards the surface. She gasped instinctively as her head lifted above the water, nearly losing her grip on the apprentice.

Someone reached down and took the apprentice from Shadowraven, allowing her to scramble to safety and rejoin the fight. Using her unusual speed, Shadowraven lunged forward and clamped her jaws in Foxheart's shoulder. Fire, ice, claws and fangs were flashing in the night.

Tigerheart found himself fighting shoulder-to-shoulder with Blacksoul and Wildfire. The dark tabby beside him suddenly let out a vicious snarl.

"Blazeclaw! How dare you betray StreamClan?! How dare you lie to the Clans?! How dare you kill Silvermoon and Riverheart?!"

Shadowraven yowled, "How dare you kill Whiterose and Foxtail?!"

She leapt, landing square on the now-exposed Blazeclaw's shoulders and digging her claws in deep, refusing to release her hold even when Blazeclaw snarled in agony.

The dark ginger StreamClan warrior lashed out, catching Fireclaw in the chest and leaving four deep gashes.

"NO!" snarled Tigerheart, scoring his own claws down Blazeclaw's flanks, in an attempt to cover Shadowraven as she broke away from the fight and ran to Fireclaw, who had collapsed from the pain and blood loss. Placing a paw over her friend's wound, she tried to heal Fireclaw desperately.

Fireclaw's dimming blue gaze rested on Shadowraven as she whispered, "Don't...waste your energy...Shadow...raven. Kill Blazeclaw...leave me..."

"Let me help you!" Shadowraven insisted, fighting the urge to yowl in grief.

The ginger warrior shook her head weakly. "Some are not....meant to live..." she coughed, blinking up at Shadowraven. "I am one of...those few..."

"No!" growled Shadowraven. "You're going to live, Fireclaw! You'll be alright!"

Fireclaw sighed, a flame-colored sphere coming out of her wound. "Take...it..."

"Take it back!" Shadowraven snarled, her vision going bright blue as she began to heal Fireclaw's wound. The sphere went back into Fireclaw as the warrior's gaze clouded over.

"And now..." Fireclaw rasped. "...I die..."

A single breath left Fireclaw's partly opened jaws. Her head fell to one side, limp.

Shadowraven's jaws parted in a wordless yowl of horror. Time seemed to stand still as the MidnightClan warrior stared down at her newfound friend and ally, who had died fighting a seemingly unbeatable enemy.

"You'll pay for that!" snarled Shadowraven, her vision going red. She could barely make out the others, as their eyes were glowing red as well. As one, the four warriors, each from a different Clan, lunged at Blazeclaw.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R S I X T E E N ~ . ~ .

Wildfire snarled and started tearing viciously at Blazeclaw's flesh with her claws. He was trying to get her off of him, his claws scoring her shoulder again and again, but Wildfire didn't let up on her assault. This was for Fireclaw.

Shadowraven was muttering curses under her breath as she tried to revive Fireclaw. "Come on, Fireclaw, don't give up!"

Wildfire muttered before she clamped her jaws onto Blazeclaw's shoulder, coming away with a chunk of flesh and muscle.

A yowl of triumph made all of the fighting warriors pause and look over at Shadowraven and Fireclaw in time to see the ginger she-cat cough, then stir feebly.

"Fireclaw," Wildfire hissed happily, turning back to Blazeclaw in time to be clawed across the face, leaving a large, bleeding slash wound across her left eye and rendering that eye useless. Wildfire yowled in pain, lashing out and feeling her paw, claws unsheathed, slam into Blazeclaw's jaw.

Dazed, Blazeclaw staggered back a few paces. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind, only to feel a sharp pain as he was struck again, this time by Fireclaw.

"No! I'm too close to let a group of kits pretending to be warriors stop me!" hissed Blazeclaw, lashing out with a paw and aiming for Shadowraven's throat.

He was knocked aside by Tigerheart and Blacksoul, and the two dark tabbies pinned Blazeclaw down. Wildfire ran to her sister and meowed, "Stay out of the way, Fire. You're in no condition to fight."

Fireclaw sighed and sprang onto the top of the Tall Rock, starting to move among the cats and soothe them from their anxieties.

Shadowraven, meanwhile, was looking at Wildfire as though trying to tell her to kill Blazeclaw.

Wildfire shook her head, and watched as the black MidnightClan warrior shrugged and lunged forward, plunging her fangs into Blazeclaw's throat.

"Traitor," Blacksoul snarled as the life drained out of Blazeclaw. "You idiot, you actually thought you would succeed?!"

As Blazeclaw died, the flood level lowered until only a few puddles remained.

"Well," Tigerheart meowed. "Perhaps we should return to our Clan's camps and get ready to welcome new leaders." he glanced sadly at Wolfstar's body, carefully taking the gray tabby's scruff in his jaws and leaping from the Tall Rock, padding towards FireClan territory with his Clan in tow. Leopardclaw walked at his shoulder, head bowed in grief.

Shadowraven touched her nose to Blacksoul's in a gesture of farewell. "This is goodbye for now then," she murmured, picking up Nightstar's body and heading for MidnightClan territory, her flank brushing against Flameriver's. He would be their leader after tonight.

Blacksoul dipped his head to Fireclaw and Wildfire as he gingerly lifted Aquastar's lifeless form and began leading his Clan back to StreamClan territory, to welcome Leafshadow as their new leader.

The two sisters exchanged sad looks as they picked up Jadestar's body and began carrying their leader home. "Who's our leader going to be now?" Wildfire asked once they were back in the camp.

"I am," Dawnrose mewed, stepping forward. She scuffed the cround as she added, "Jadestar made me the deputy after Foxtail was killed. I thought I should tell you, but...this happened before I could."

"Then Cinderflower and Fernpaw will escort you to the Spiritpool tomorrow night," Fireclaw meowed. "You'll always be my best friend, Dawnrose."

Dawnrose looked troubled, but she nodded all the same.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N ~ . ~ .

Tigerheart sighed, watching as Leopardclaw paced around Wolfstar's body. It had been like this since they had returned...Leopardclaw refused to leave the fallen leader's side, despite many cats insisting he had to get his nine lives. So Hollyberry, the medicine cat, had insisted that Tigerheart become the leader and Leopardclaw reigned as his deputy.

The only problem was in how to break this to Leopardclaw.

Taking a deep breath, the white-pawed tabby padded over to the Clan deputy and meowed, "Leopardclaw?"

Leopardclaw merely gave him a glance and resumed pacing.

"Hollyberry has insisted that I become the Clan leader," continued Tigerheart. "And that you become my deputy."

The deputy glared at him, not saying anything.

"Unless you're going to get your nine lives," Tigerheart pressed.

"I will not believe that Wolfstar is dead!" Leopardclaw snarled, surprising Tigerheart with his ferocity. The golden tabby didn't say any more, rather continued pacing.

Tigerheart remained silent as he backed away, then turned and padded to the camp entrance. Pausing only for a quick word with Rockstorm, soon Tigerheart and Hollyberry were on their way to the Spiritpool.

Once there, they were startled to see Dawnrose, Cinderflower, Leafshadow, Thorntail, Flameriver and Snowfur.

Flameriver and Snowfur merely glanced at Tigerheart and Hollyberry. The eight cats crouched and drank from the Spiritpool, immediately falling asleep.

Meanwhile, Leopardclaw was crouching, tired from his relentless pacing. "Wolfstar?" he mewed, thinking the gray tabby had spoken to him.

"No," meowed a voice close by. "I'm Rockstorm...Leopardclaw are you alright?"

Leopardclaw stood, shaking his head. "I'm fine," he meowed curtly, continuing to pace.

"Well, Tigerheart told me to tell you that he's gone to get his nine lives," mewed Rockstorm.

Unseen by the orange tom, rage flared in Leopardclaw's eyes.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N ~ . ~ .

The following day, Dawnstar, Thundercloud, Wildfire and Fireclaw were patrolling along the StreamClan border. "There'll never be another quite like Jadestar," Dawnstar meowed quietly. "Oh...Wildfire?"

Wildfire stared at the golden she-cat, nodding for her to go on.

"Thanks for...y'know, being my deputy and all..."

Fireclaw smiled at her sister, who was grinning at Dawnstar. "Don't mention it," Wildfire mewed. "I'm sure Flamestar, Leafstar and Tigerstar have already chosen their new deputies...you'd better do meet them as you promised."

Dawnstar smiled faintly and nodded. "Starpaw and Foxpaw will be fine warriors," she meowed as she padded towards Fourpines.

Thundercloud, Wildfire and Fireclaw exchanged glances. The gray she-cat meowed, "Well...last one to camp is a rotting mouse!" All three warriors burst into a sprint, weaving between brambles as they headed back to camp.

Meanwhile, Flamestar, Leafstar and Tigerstar were deep in conversation, their heads pressed together as they spoke, as though they were afraid someone would overhear them.

When Dawnstar arrived, the three sprang apart, claws unsheathed, only to relax and beckon her foreward.

"What's going on?" Dawnstar meowed, uncertainty in her amber eyes as she sat beside Leafstar.

"We're discussing what we should do about Fireclaw, Blacksoul, Tigerstar, Wildfire and Shadowraven's powers," Flamestar told her. "They were useful enough while fighting Blazeclaw, yes, but now that the battle is won, I can see no further use for them."

Tigerstar twitched his tail in disagreement. "I can control water," he meowed. "That would be useful in greenleaf, as well as Wildfire's ability to summon ice. And Shadowraven's healing abilities are even more useful, as she revived Fireclaw when we all thought she was dead."

"But what of Fireclaw's ability to summon fire?" Leafstar mewed, blinking. "I can't see that being of any use except in leaf-fall, and even then only to BrambleClan. Blacksoul's ability to hide in the shadows would be useful for hunting and fighting, but he couldn't teach it to anyone else."

Dawnstar, who had remained silent until now, meowed, "I see your point, and all of the cat's powers are useful. Let's agree that they are only to be used in only the most extreme of conditions." Fireclaw was Dawnstar's friend...she wouldn't do anything bad to BrambleClan.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N ~ . ~ .

Shadowraven aproached Snowfur, uncertain of her request. Would it offend the moon-white tom? Taking a deep breath, she padded forward and meowed, "Snowfur?"

The medicine cat turned his leaf green gaze on her, clearly telling her to go on. Not for the first time, the black warrior wondered if Snowfur could see as well as everyone else, but then reminded herself that he was blind.

"Would you mind if...I taught you how to use my power?"

Snowfur blinked and his voice sounded clearly in Shadowraven's head, though his mouth did not move. "I cannot accept your offer."

"Well...why not?" Shadowraven mewed, confused and a little put off.

"Your gift was given to you by StarClan, and you alone can use its full power. I could never do such a thing."

Shadowraven's eyes lit up blue, and Snowfur's own eyes unclouded, though he still did not speak directly.

"Thank you, Shadowraven. However, I still cannot accept your offer."

Angry, Shadowraven turned and padded away, refusing to talk to anyone. When Flamestar joined her, he mewed, "I heard you speaking to Snowfur."

Of course, Shadowraven thought bitterly. Everyone knows when Snowfur is talking to someone.

She was caught off-guard when Flamestar twined his tail with hers. "Let's go for a walk," he suggested.

"Oh...okay," Shadowraven mewed, uncertainty mingled with excitement welling up in her heart.

The two of them made for the camp entrance, Flamestar's tail still wrapped around Shadowraven's. His dark ginger pelt mingled with her pitch black as they walked through the forest. The peaceful silence wrapped around them, comforting Shadowraven as she closed her eyes.

"Shadowraven...do you love me?"

Caught off-guard. Again. Shadowraven's eyes shot open. She heard a voice meow, "Yes I do," but she wasn't sure if the voice was hers or someone else's.

Meanwhile, Fireclaw and Wildfire were wrestling in the area where apprentices were usually trained. So far Fireclaw was succeeding in wearing her sister out.

When she finally did pin Wildfire down, Fireclaw remembered all of the bad times she'd had with her sister.

"You're weak!" Wildkit snarled. "You'll never prove anything to me!"

"You'll be eating those words soon!" Firekit spat...

"Fireclaw, are you alright?" Wildfire's voice barely reached Fireclaw's ears as she scrambled off her sister and backed away slowly, eyes clouded with memories.

Firepaw was pinning Wildpaw down, the two glaring daggers at each other.

"Stop!" their mother, Stormwind, yowled desperately.

"Shut up!" Wildpaw snapped, kicking Firepaw off and lunging at Stormwind. "You don't control me!"

Firepaw didn't see exactly what happened, but when she got to her feet, both of her parents were dead and Wildpaw looked horrified.

"YOU TRAITOR!" Firepaw yowled...

"Fireclaw?"

"Fireclaw," Wildfire meowed coldly, Foxtail at her shoulder.

"Wildfire," Fireclaw hissed angrily. "Foxtail," she added a bit more warmly.

Foxtail looked at his paws. "Fireclaw...I'm Wildfire's mate..."

Fireclaw's heart slipped into her stomach. She was devastated...

"Somebody help!"

Was that...really the way we were before? Fireclaw wondered, regaining control over her body. Ever since we were kits...

"FIRECLAW!"

The yowl caught Fireclaw off-guard and she staggered, regaining her balance shortly afterward. She looked up at Wildfire, ashamed of herself.

. ~ . ~ C H A P T E R T W E N T Y ~ . ~ .

Dawnstar aproached Blacksoul and sat down in front of him. "Blacksoul, is it your wish to remain a warrior of BrambleClan, or will you return to StreamClan?" she meowed.

Blacksoul lifted his chin and replied, "I will return to StreamClan. Perhaps Leafstar will welcome me."

"Very well. Fireclaw and Thundercloud will see you to the border."

"That will not be necessary, Dawnstar," Blacksoul mewed. "I can manage."

With that, he turned and bounded out of the camp, weaving through the brambles surrounding it with the agility of a BrambleClan cat.

As the shadows began to elongate, Dawnstar's golden fur shone like the sun.

Cinderflower's dreams were haunted by thunder, flames and morning light. A loud crack of thunder made her jerk in her sleep, though she knew it was in the dream. The thunder clouds were covering the sun, which was just rising, and the flames were licking at her paws hungrily.

Then several voices hissed at her all at once. One voice was louder than the rest...the voice of her daughter, Starkit, who had died at the claws of Fireclaw and Wildfire's father, Darkshadow.

"Thunder rises, fire burns, dawn falls...fox and star will fail...cinders cannot help to put out the flames...and thus comes the end of the brambles..."

Cinderflower was jerked awake by her own horror.

I have to tell Dawnstar! she thought, scrambling to her paws. She pelted out of the den, barely avoiding crashing into Fernpaw.

"Where are you off to, Cinderflower?" asked the apprentice, dropping the horsetail and marigold she was carrying.

"There's been a new prophecy...I've got to warn Dawnstar!" Conderflower meowed, pushing past the apprentice and quickly reaching the leader's den. Not bothering to call out, the gray tabby ran straight in, meowing, "There's been a prophecy! Thunder rises, fire burns, dawn falls...fox and star will fail...cinders cannot help to put out the flames...and thus comes the end of the brambles.

Dawnstar pushed herself into a sitting position, wrapping her tail around her paws. "Thank you for telling me, Cinderflower," she mewed.

Little did she know, something very dangerous was aproaching the forest as they spoke...

CATS INTRODUCED...

BrambleClan
Foxtail--dark ginger tom, amber eyes (DEAD)
Jadestar--brown tabby she-cat, green eyes (DEAD)
Fireclaw--bright ginger she-cat, blue eyes, one white front paw
Wildfire--bright ginger she-cat, blue eyes, white flame-shaped mark on head
Thundercloud--gray she-cat, amber eyes
Dawnstar--golden she-cat, amber eyes
Stormwind--light gray she-cat, blue eyes (DEAD)
Darkshadow--dark gray tom, amber eyes (DEAD)
Cinderflower--gray tabby she-cat, amber eyes
Fernpaw--tortoiseshell she-cat, amber eyes
Starpaw--ginger she-cat, white paws
Foxpaw--dark ginger tom

FireClan
Tigerstar--dark brown tabby tom, white paws, amber eyes
Rockstorm--orange tom
Darkfire--black she-cat
Dappledleaf--beautiful dark tortoiseshell she-cat, blue eyes
Wolfstar--gray tabby tom, amber eyes (DEAD)
Leopardclaw--golden brown tabby tom, green eyes
Blackshadow--smoky gray tom, amber eyes
Hollyberry--white she-cat, unusual violet eyes
Flamesoul--dark ginger tom
Rosethorn--white she-cat, green eyes
Silverleaf--pale ginger tom, leaf green eyes

MidnightClan
Nightstar--black tom (DEAD)
Flamestar--handsome bright ginger tom, amber eyes
Shadowraven--black she-cat, amber eyes
Whiterose--white she-cat, emerald eyes (DEAD)
Snowfur--off-white tom, green eyes

StreamClan
Aquastar--blue-gray she-cat, green eyes (DEAD)
Silvermoon--silver tabby she-cat, green eyes (DEAD)
Riverheart--gray tom, amber eyes (DEAD)
Blazeclaw--dark ginger tom, white underbelly (DEAD)
Blacksoul--dark brown tabby tom, amber eyes
Thrushwing--blue-gray she-cat, green eyes
Stoneclaw--silver tabby tom, amber eyes
Coyoteheart--pretty off-white she-cat, dark blue eyes
Leafstar--brown she-cat, green eyes
Thorntail--gray tom, blue eyes
Last edited by Hopeflower on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:51 am, edited 31 times in total.
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

"The future is always uncertain and painful but it must be lived." ~ Unknown
Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:32 pm

Nice, It was very discriptive, I could really see the scene in my mind. Can't wait for you to continue it...
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 pm

Very nicely written. Discriptive, as Doc said. Definately interested in hearing the rest.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:48 pm

Thanks for the comments, next chapter is up!

:)
"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come."
"Talent is a pursued interest. In other words, anything that you're willing to practice, you can do." ~ Bob Ross

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 pm

Awesome! Very nicely written, can't wait for the next chapter.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:00 am

Good first chapter, really sets up the characters for the future.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:36 am

Again, thanks for the comments. Next chappie's up!

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am

Awesome, again! Very creative, love the ideas. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Iceking » Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:42 am

this is a very good fan fic. it seems that the cats now no longer hunt alone.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:35 pm

Wow, I didn't think my writing was this good. lol.

Next chappie's up, and tyvm for the comments.

^_^

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Nice chapter, it really gives us an insight to how their political system works. I like how you alternate bewteen characters showing everyones veiws on a single event.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Very good chapter, as said before. The story is definately interesting, many questions wanting to be answered. Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:40 pm

Thanks to the poeple commenting every chapter.

Next chappie's up!

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:30 pm

Awesome chapter. An odd twist...I like...

Keep it up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:17 pm

It gives alot of room for making your own theories, I like. Can't wait for the truth to be revealed, keep it up.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:14 pm

Next chappie's up.

Thanks for the comments.

:)

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Awesome! Another "Twist", which is great.

Keep it up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:32 pm

Wow, your a fast writer. Keep the chapters coming :)
Though it is kinda hard to keep track of all the characters
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Hopeflower » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:43 am

Thanks for the comments, last chappie for today.

Chapter 6 is up.

Hopeflower
Titanium Shortcake
Titanium Shortcake

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:48 am

Great, its good to see even more opinions on the murder, and hopefully, finally the true opinion.
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Next

Return to Single Writer Fiction