the begining of a queen

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

the begining of a queen

Postby Iceking » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:58 am

this is will explain the past of my xeno queen from the avp e-wars. this will explain things about her past and some of the kin in her hive.

chapter 1:the begining of the end of a life
it was dawn, but something had happened for the area to be so silent and seemingly lifeless. in the depths of a large cave, a screech was heard of both pain and anger. the screech coming from an xenomorph queen who had been injured by a human carrying a strange object. the black creature's kin managed to knock the object out of the human's hands and pin the attacker down, but they could see now that their queen had been fataly wounded, there was a large wound on her chest and the green blood was coming out of it quickly. the queen knew now that she was going to die, but her royal guard had been killed and there had to be another queen to rule this hive. the xenomorph queen's name was known as scythe tail. the black creature was using her strength to produce something that would produce a daughter:an egg. the warrior xenomorph's watched as their queen layed the egg and the human was close enough to the egg for them to not need to drag it there. then, the egg opened and a creature lept out, attaching itself to the face of the human. another human was trapped nearby and would soon follow the same fate. the creature attatched to the face of the first human and squeezed the neck of the human with it's tail. after a few minutes, the creature detached from the face of the first human and scurried over to the second, also wrapping it's tail around the neck of the trapped host. after anohter 2 minutes, the creature detached from the face of the second human and scurried close to the dying queen, it's goal now finished. the queen hissed to her kin:"now, we.. must wait."

chapter 2:the birth

an hour had passed and the xenomorphs were still waiting for it to happen. then, one of the humans began to move about and seemed to be in pain. a few minute's later, the chest pf the human burst open and from it looked about a young xenomorph. this new born was a queen and the chest of the second human burst open and the young royal guard emerged. the two young xenomorph's quickly approached scythe tail, knowing that she was their mother. an hour passed and by now, both of the youngsters had reached adult size. the new queen had a larger than normal crest while the royal guard seemed to be normal. scythe tail hissed to her daughter:"i am going to die, but... you must look after my hive and those who survived this... human attack." the dying queen had a name fore her daughter:"giant crest due to the larger than normal crest. scythe tail hissed to her daughter for the last time:"protect... my kin and... become...a queen...that...will...take good...care...of..her..young." with this, the injured queen died and she would never move again. giant crest knew her mother had died, but she had to respect her mother's wishes.

chapter 3:the first day of being a queen.

giant crest was now experiencing her first day as being queen of a hive. she now knew that being the ruler wasn't going to be as easy as it seemed. the queen knew that she would need to make sure that humans and rival xenomorphs didn't intrude into the hive. above all this, giant crest was now laying eggs again and knew that she also needed hosts for her first children. a group of runners were sent out to find a human and bring it back alive. after 15 minutes, the group returned and they had brought a human. the human was brought to an egg and a facehugger jumped outm attaching itself to the head of the human and starting to squeeze the victim's neck with its tail. 5 minutes later, the facehugger detached from the face of the human and approached the new queen, its goal now finished before it would die. a few minutes later, the face hugger was dead, but the human was pinned down by a warrior and after an hour, the first child of giant crest looked about, having escaped from inside the human wiht some effort. the queen named her first child prime. the queen was now concerned for her child's life, willing to fight to the death to keep prime alive. after 2 hours had passed, prime was now adult sized and he was standing near his queen, making sure that nothing would try to harm her. a group of runners was returning from a hunt, bringing back more humans to become hosts for their new queen's children.

chapter four:a new foe

giant crest was now two days old and so far, nothing unusual had happened. more royal guards had now been from some of the humans that had been taken to certain eggs, but some of them changed and now had giant blades for hands while others could now launch facehuggers. prime was crawling about on the ceiling of the hive, above his queen when something seemed to appear out of nowhere. the creature looked like a human and yet it didn't look like a human. the queen had heard rumors of human looking creatures known as predators that attacked xenomorphs and the queen assumed that this must be a predator. the fight was over before it even began, a warrior impaled the predator from behind with its tail blade and threw the corpse aside. giant crest walked over to the corpse of the predator and examined it, looking at it carefully and she could see it had strange objects in its hands. the queen hissed to her kin:"i want any predators that are seen to be killed to avoid this hive being discovered by other predators."

chapter 5:taking in a lone warrior
6 days had passed since the predator that had intruded into the hive was killed. giant crest had decided to leave the hive herself to go on a patrol herself. the queen had been walking for 15 minutes when she heard something that made her stop and snarl. an xneomorph walked out of the bushes nearby and looked at the queen in front of it. giant crest hissed to the new comer:"what do you want?" the warrior hissed;"i have been forced out of my hive because i stayed to help a fewllow warrior escape form predators. i seek to join another hive." the queen hissed to the warrior:"you may join my hive. however, if i see you getting into a fight with any of my hive, i will either exile you or kill you." the warrior hissed:"i undertsand, my queen." giant crest walked back to the hive with the new warrior and hissed to all of her kin:"this warrior was exiled from his hive and will be allowed to live with us." the warrior hissed to his new queen:"my name is slasher, my queen."

chapter 6:attacking the human fort

it was night and in the dark, a large black shape was moving. following it were many other smaller shapes. the forms were heading to the southeast, heading for a place that they found out was being inhabited by humans. giant crest led the group of warriors and runners that had come with her. prime was among the warriors and he was on his queen's back, making sure that nothing would dare to harm his queen. after an hour, the group reached the human for that they been planning to attack for two days. giant crest hissed to her kin:"we will take these humans by suprise and leave few of them alive." the group quietly headed into the building and found many humans that were asleep. many of them had their throats cut open, crimson blood coming forth and the humans were dead in seconds. giant crest cut off the head of another human with her tail and in a few minutes, most of the sleeping humans were dead. the group then went to the courtyard of the fort and quietly snuck up on patrolling humans and stabbed them through the chests, causing blood to spray forth. giant crest and her group then snuck away and killed many more patrolling humans for an hour before they snuck back to their hive after a human had seen them and been fataly wounded before it could escape, their attack most likley a blow to the humans at the fort. giant crest hissed to all of her kin:"my kin, we have dealt the humans a large blow to their numbers." hisses of pleasure were heard in the darkness, the xenomorphs now pleased that they had fewer humans to worry about. giant crest's tail blade was still covered with the blood of the humans she had killed.

chapter 7:the kidnapping of one of the hive

giant crest was 5 days old and she was able to keep her kin protected and kill any humans that tried to harm her and any of her kin. it was morning and the queen was watching her kin going about their normal activitey. uknown to all of the xneomorphs, a group of humans was planing on capturing a warrior. an hour passed and giant crest walked out of her hive, prime and another warrior with her when a large group of humans appeared. while the queen and prime were distracted, the second warrior was captured by the humans. by the time the group of humans had been killed, giant crest noticed that the second warrior was missing and she knew that the warrior wouldn't flee from her and realized that the warrior had been kidnapped! the queen xenomorph quickly returned to her hive and hissed to all of her kin:"black claw has been kidnapped by humans! now is the time that we kill these humans for what they have done!" soon, giant crest, prime and a group of warriors, runners and ravagers set off, heading in the direction that the queen recalled seeing a group of humans heading. after an hour, the group managed to find a human area and it had been in this direction that the humans had fled. they found a human structure farther from the larger one and this one was smaller, but large enough for the group to enter and luckily, there weren't any nearby humans keeping watch on the door or nearby. one of the ravagers used it's blades on its hands to tear down a large dooer. once giant crest led her kin into a large area, they could see the kidnapped warrior in a cage, surrounded by humans. the queen let out a screech and she,along with the group with her, attacked. prime lept onto a human and used his inner jaw, the blow killing the human adn causing crimson blood to spray forth, some landing on prime's forehead. one of he ravagers swung it's right had at another human, the blades cutting the weaker creature in half with just one blow and large amounts of blood came from both halves. another ravager moved over to the cage with the warrior in it and used the blade's on both hands to easily damage the structure enough to let the warrior escape. with one of her children rescued and the humans in this current area either dead, dying or captured, giant crest decided now was the time to return to the hive. she hissed to her group and they quietly walked out of the structure, seeing that ithat the sun had set and it was now night. using the darkness as cover, the group returned to the hive within an hour and wer greeted by those who had stayed behind. giant crest walked over to her usual position and lay down on her right side, quickly falling asleep.

Chapter 8: Scar for life

Giant crest and Prime were watching as a group of runners returned, dragging a struggling human with them. The runenrs knew where to go without being told and they dragged the human towards the area in the cave where the eggs were moved. Meanwhile, an unseen creature was watching the xenos, deciding which one to attack first. then, creature noticed the queen and the warrior next to it. Deciding that the warrior would be sutible for a trophy, the predator moved silently in to the hive, not seen yet. Then, a a circular shape(a smart disc) was thrown at the warrior, leaving a shape(a z) on it's head due to the fact the warrior(prime) had moved once it had realized what was happening. Giant crest saw the predator appear, then heard a screech of pain from Prime and looked to see that there was a wound on his head. This drove the queen into a rage and all of the other members of the hive entered a similair rage once they saw what had happened. the predator tried to attack by throwing the circular shape again, but it was grabbed by the angered queen and thrown against a wall before runners were upon it, slashing it and using their tail blades to make the predator suffer. The queen herself was enraged that this predator had dared to herm one of her children and she quickly went over to prime and hissed with concern:"are you alright, prime?" prime nodded to his queen and hissed:"i am alive and the wound could have been far worse." Giant crest and prime watched as the predator was trying to get the runners off of it, but under their collective weight, an escape was impossible. then, one of the runners used a deadly inner jaw strike and brought an end to the threat of at least this predator. the claws and tail blades of the runners were now covered with the green blood of their victim.
Last edited by Iceking on Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:23 pm

this clears stuff up
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:27 pm

the first chapter is only the begining of my queen's past. there is much more and prime's birth will be told the day it happened.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:27 pm

WHHEEZ PRIMIZZLE!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:36 pm

chapter 2 is up now. it's explained how my queen got her name.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:05 pm

not bad, interesting to learn about the past of a xenomorph queen
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:08 pm

thanks, anaclagon. chapter three is up now and prime has been born.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:18 pm

Prime makes his apperance, interesting
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:47 am

YAYZ

Prime will be KICK ***!!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:53 pm

chapter 5 is up now. comments are welcome.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:01 pm

woots. Prime seems to bored out of his skull at the moment...just as I intended :lol:
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:18 pm

slasher, thats new. cant wait for next chap
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:15 am

chapter six is up now. i'm waiting for comments.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:43 am

its good but maybe typing a bit more, you know, adding more info would be nice.
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby C S » Sat Oct 06, 2007 3:56 am

****. Giant crest did that. quite the violent massacre
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Anaclagon » Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:40 pm

Cool, cant wait for next chap
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Iceking » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:39 am

chapter 8 is up now. comments are welcome.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Ravenger Lizard King » Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:46 am

I like Alien Vs Predaor personally still I was just wondering why you dont captilize ( sp ) but outerwise its good.
I'm new
Ravenger Lizard King
Worm
Worm

Postby Iceking » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:22 pm

chapter 8 is up now. it reveals the day that prime got the z shaped scar on his head.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Single Writer Fiction