Fan Fiction Forum Rules

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Fan Fiction Forum Rules

Postby The Kingpin » Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:18 pm

Okay ladies, gentlemen, I think you can figure out why this is here on your own. Seeing as this is single writer fiction, there's not much in the way of rules, but, I would like you to keep in mind the following:

1) When making a Fan Fiction, always update your first post instead of spreading them into a post per chapter. This is for the sake of the readers of the FanFics. Last thing you want is them spending more than half their time just finding the right chapter, no? :P

2) Any comments are welcome, so long as they're not utterly pointless. Criticism however, is another matter. If you choose to criticise, be constructive. EG: don't say "Well, I don't like what you've done with this character. It sucks!". Instead, say something like "I don't like what you've done with this character because of x, y and z. You could've improved it by doing a, b and c...". See what I mean? It would help the author improve the Fan Fic if they agree with the criticism. Also, don't think that the Artist and writer making the FanFic has to listen to your criticism. It is their fanfic after all, and they will change what they think truly needs changing.

On that note, please keep in mind that member satisfaction is always our priority, and on that note, any complaints received from writers here will be treated with importance. I will not have readers scaring writers off my site because they don't like their work. If you don't like it, don't read it.

And now, with that little morsel of important information out of the way, have fun, and enjoy your time on this forum, be you a reader or a writer.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Return to Single Writer Fiction