The Multi-Universe FanFic of Pure Awesome

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:26 pm

Chapter 1: Start. Collect $300.

It was a normal day on Sorna. Steeltalon was an emotional wreck and various liquids poured from Darkness's wounds. Oh and Sandstorm was cowering in a corner after seeing a stump that slightly resembled a T-rex. Anyway, as our heroes were going on with everyday life, a giant vortex opened up over the island of dinosaurs, lifting the entire landmass up into the swirling center. The dinosaurs, however, didn't notice. Or didn't care. By the time they realized everything was not fine, their island home was already on the other side of the portal, now connected to other landmasses, some small, some very large. Suddenly very close to the next landmass and had nothing better to do, our heroes, consisting of Steeltalon, Silver, Darkness, Sandstorm, Rawclaw, Fatalis, and Zheja, which happened to be all raptors, which is good I guess...Continued to walk their island home in search of the next landmass. They were now heading into the heart of Crusher's territory, not really knowing where the enourmous Rex was, even though thats hard to believe. Soon, they heard Crusher approaching as compies ran for their lives and puddles explode in a shower of water. They turned, seeing their gargantuan friend staring down at them, a serious look on his face. "And where are you...7...going?" he growled, eyeing them curiously. "We're going to explore the other parts of the land...You know, the stuff that just randomly appeared." Steeltalon explained. "Oh. Sounds like fun. I think I'll join you." Crusher growled, nodding happily. Suddenly, some random Giganotosaurus popped out of nowhere, suddenly having some sort of extreme hate burning in it's noobish little eyes. "B*TCH I WANT YOUR LAND." it roared, staring at Crusher. "Ugh...Sorry guys, I guess I can't come after all..." Crusher growled, nodding before turning to the Giganotosaurus, walking off after it. Soon our heros heard things that consisted of "Oh Really?" and "Ya Really!", also hearing a multitude of curse words followed by the thundering sound of noob carnage. None the less, the group continued on, even Sandstorm, who, for some strange, unexplainable reason, thinks of Crusher, the largest Rex on the island, as a teddy bear that he wishes to hug. Don't ask why he thinks it, no one knows. Anyway, our heroes finally came to the edge of the island, seeing a small, natural looking bridge to the next landmass, the bridge itself looking like a giant tree - bridge hybrid. They walked across it carefully, coming to the other side and seeing...

Chapter 2: Fantasy Who?

...A strange, large open space filling with grasslands, savannahs, and human settlements. It was much, much larger then their previous home, but all were cautious about going further. Except Fatalis. He thinks he's better then everyone, and therefore doesn't need to worry. As they moved further into the land, the landscape around them continued to change, and soon they were in an ice covered area. How can dinosaurs survive in cold weather you say? Well, we don't know, so stop asking. As they walked further into the frozen landscape, they saw a giant, pointed spire jetting up from the snow. Without considering the chance of being killed, our heros walked up the spire, the walk a journey in itself. After reaching the top, the entire group fell to the ground, exhausted, once again completely ignoring their surrondings. For all they knew, there could be a fire breathing dragon infront of them. Luckily for them, this one blew snow and ice, not fire. Stimeak watched the strange animals infront of him, not sure whether to kill them, or just watch. They didn't seem like threats. They didn't seem like anything of this world to him, but he wasn't about to just let them into his home. "What are you doing on my spire?" he growled, his voice alone causing Sandstorm to let loose a high pitched shriek of terror. "We..we're just exploring is all...We wanted to know why our home was taken from its rightful place..." Zheja explained fearfully, the massive creature infront of him much larger then any other dinosaur he saw back on the island. Stimeak gave them all a curious look before looking back as an explosion sounded from behind him. A large, black dragon stood behind him, what used to be a bird laying beside him. "Neltharion! What the hell are you doing?!" Stimeak roared, staring angrily at his student. "It...it was watching me...I knew it was plotting...yes...plotting..." Neltharion growled, his eyes shifting from one side to the next. "What is with the color black going hand in hand with insanity?!" Fatalis growled, shaking his head. Darkness glared at him for a second, turning back to the two dragons, his eye twitching in distrust. "We were also wondering why new landmasses have appeared in our world. I shall see to it that our sages know of the situation, and will hopefully find the cause." Stimeak explained, bowing his head slightly. Ignoring the creature's odd way of speaking, our heros walked all the way back down the spire, but this time, weren't completely exhausted. Yet another unexplainable situation, I assume. Anyway, our heros were now in a calm, forested area, their surrondings reminding them of home, which they only left 45 minutes ago, but dinosaurs can't tell time. "We need to rest...We can't forward the passge of time this time, I'm afraid." Rawclaw growled, shrugging. The rest of the group nodded, beginning to do various things to occupy their time. Sandstorm was crouched over something, Steeltalon giving him an odd stare. "Sandstorm...what in the hell are you doing?" she growled, walking over to the sandy raptor. "Reading some story on a website." Sandstorm snarled, viewing a series of words on a website on his laptop. "Some ***hole name 'Tyrannosaurus Titanus' says I'm afraid of Tyrannosaurs! What a load!" he snarled, typing an angry messgage to the author of the story. Suddenly, Darkness appeared beside Sandstorm, glaring hatefully at the laptop. Suddenly raising his clawed foot, Darkness smashed the machine, continueing to stomp on it while screaming "WITCHCRAFT! WITCHCRAFT I TELLS YA!!" Steeltalon rolled her eyes and walked away to continue preparing their stay in the strange land as Sandstorm screamed at his technology impaired friend, saying that he had two more payments left on the machine. A few hours later, everyone was seated around a campfire Silver had made, except Darkness, who was tied up, by Sandstorm, with a few vines. Our heros continued to chat around the fire, having a grand time, but once again completely ignored their potentially dangerous surrondings.

Chapter 3: Oh The Humanity!...What?

The next morning, our heros continued their journey to find out what the hell was going on, even Darkness, who they finally untied after a few beatings to calm him down. Sandstorm was on Fatalis's laptop, the machine strapped to him so he was able to walk and use it at the same time. You know, multi-tasking. Why does Fatalis have a laptop too? Well, he's Fatalis, thats why. He thinks he's better then everyone, remember? Anyway, the group continued on further into the dense forest, slowly being annoyed by Sandstorm's inability to stop playing with the speech function, saying things like "Sandstorm is cool." and "Steeltalon sux." Eventually, Fatalis took his laptop back, said action causing the sandy raptor to pout for the rest of the trip. As our heros continued on, they finally came to a large mountain...fortress...thing. It was big and rocky, ok? Anyway, the group slowly began to climb the mountain, which was shorter then the spire, and collapsed at the top once more. This time, there was a fire breathing dragon infront of them, but they were too busy catching their breath to notice or care. Finally looking up, they watched the dragon fearfully, hoping it was as friendly as the last one. "What are you creatures doing here?!" it snarled, glaring down at them. "We were ju-" Steeltalon began, but was interupted by the dragon. "No creature is allowed to come within 100 yards of Lord Inferno!! Get out NOW!" the dragon roared, twitching with rage. "Easy Fighto. They don't seem that bad..." a voice growled, the dragon infront of them immediatly loosing its rage, instead standing as still as a statue, like a servent. "Yes Lord Inferno. Please forgive me." it growled, its voice suddenly very sophisticated. Another dragon appeared out of a golden cavern, wearing a very large trench coat, a cigar hanging from its mouth. Standing beside the other dragon, it was larger then even it. Suddenly, the first dragon grew, now taller then the cigar-smoking dragon. Our heros heard the second dragon mutter something that sounded like "God d*mn it..." as it turned back to them. "Hello. I'm Inferno, the Emperor of the Red Flight." Inferno growled, grinning cooly down at them, the cigar held between his teeth. "Uh...hi...We were just on our way to explore the new lands connected to our home, and also find why we are even here." Steeltalon explained once more, shrugging. "Ah...Yes...The new lands...I have word from our sages that all our lands were summoned here by a single powerful force located on one of the landmasses. There are 7 landmasses, including yours and mine. Come, we will can discuss this over roasted elephant and some whine." Inferno growled, gesturing with his hand to the golden cavern. Our heros glanced at eachother nervously, finally following the dragon into the cave, Zheja noticing the other dragon was slowly shrinking back to its original size as they ventured further in. After a short walk, they arrived in a massive, silver and gold cavern. Another, more feminine looking dragon was laying on a large rug, lifting its head as the others arrived. "Let me introduce my mate, Fieras." Inferno growled, once again shifting his large cigar to one side of his mouth as he spoke. "What are we having tonight darling? And who are they?" Fieras growled, actually seeing the our heros as they walked around Inferno. "Elephant, Fieras. And these are residents of the new lands." Inferno growled, flicking his tail at Fieras's chin, surprisingly not cutting her in the process. The group was completely bored at the two dragons' actions, instead, our heros eyed the large slabs of meat on the ground, no one able to explain the lack of stains from the meat on the silver floor, but after raptors using laptops and being able to read, they had given up on logic completely. Before Inferno turned back after making out with Fieras, our heros were already devouring the meat hungrily, even Sandstorm, who was completely uneffected by the dragons, who were larger then the one they saw before, which once again makes no sense whatsoever. Inferno coughed uncomfortably, wanting to actually talk as they ate, not watch the visitors make pigs out of themselves. Finally finishing, the raptors turned to Inferno and Fieras, watching them expectantly. "Well...All I can say is, we will send help if you ever need it." Inferno growled, grinning. "How will we contact you if we are miles away?" Fatalis growled. "Magic, my new friends....Or e-mail." Inferno growled, shrugging cooly. "That sounds great. My e-mail is 'Rexs_suck@comcast.net'." Sandstorm growled, watching as Inferno wrote down the e-mail address on a massive piece of paper. "Ok...Ok...Mine is 'Beliars_an_***@AOL.com'." Inferno growled, watching as Sandstorm typed it on a wordpad document. "Ok...Alright, I got it." Sandstorm growled, looking back up at Inferno. Our heros said their goodbyes before leaving the cave, Fatalis walking out with bling that could blind a lightbulb, once again trying to be better then everyone. They continued on into the unknown, once again ready to kill Sandstorm and that d*mn laptop...

Chapter 4: Land Of The...Cats?

Our heros continued on, not yet reaching the end to the dragon...fantasy...ocean...land. Fatalis once again had to take his laptop from Sandstorm after Darkness tryed to smash it into a tree, once again the sandy raptor explained to Darkness about leaving the laptops the hell alone. As they walked, they passed various scenes of interest, but didn't really pay attention, just wanting to find the end to the god forsaken place. They passed a green dragon charging into some portal, but came out again two feet away, looking confused. They also passed what looked like a dragon, but had 9 heads instead of 1. It was attacking a human with a sword and shield...Well, all but the 9th head, which was wagging from side to side screaming "I'M A MILKSHAKE!". Ignoring the obvious problems with the creature's 9th head, our heros continued on their pointless journey to find the end to the land, which was actually right infront of them by this time. Unbelievably glad that they had reached the second bridge before Sandstorm started asking for the laptop back, the group passing over the bridge quickly, this one resembling a bunch of leaves. One the other side, they could see what looked like another forest, which looked less like their jungle home, but resembled it all in the same. Once again, unable to be explained without turning one's mind to mush. Anyway, our heros walked on, glancing around at the forest, not yet seeing anything other then birds and trees. After a short time of walking, they stopped, smelling some strange scent that resembled the scent of the jaguars from Sorna. Amazing that they would actually see something so rare with all of them living sheltered lives, right? Anyway, Steeltalon stepped forward, sticking her head into a bush to see on the other side, while somehow not being seen in the process. What she saw was very strange; they were miniture jaguars of various colors. They could see small claws visable on their feet, and some tiny fangs when they yawned. They were no threat to them! Completely ignoring the fact that these creatures could shoot fire from their hostrils for all our heros knew, Steeltalon relaxed, turning back to the group. "They are just little jaguars. We could eat them all now without even a scratch." she growled, grinning. "Actually, these are called 'Wild Cats', and they live in four large packs called 'clans'. They live exactly like we do, but at some random time during the year, the males of the species start lusting uncontrollably for mating, and even resort to raping the females, who never, at any time of the year, want to mate, and have no mating season." Sandstorm growled simply. "How the hell do you know that?!" Fatalis snarled. "Internet, duh." Sandstorm growled, mouthing the word "Noob" to Silver. Ignoring the fact that Sandstorm now had Fatalis's laptop back without them noticing, the group was stunned at the 'Wild Cat's' way of life. "So basically, its our life, except the creatures are smaller, have fur, and their mating system makes absolutely no sense, and its amazing that they haven't died out ages ago?" Steeltalon questioned. "Exactly." Sandstorm growled, shaking his head. Sticking her head back into the bush, Steeltalon glanced around at the cats, suddenly seeing one of them with a large, reptilian tail, with only patchs of fur rather then an entire coat. It was a raptor! Some twist huh? Anyway, the cat/raptor noticed Steeltalon's head, its eyes widening, thinking its cover was blown. Walking cooly over to the group, the raptor stared at them calmly when he went out of sight behind the bushs. "Oh hey Aircrest." Zheja growled, somehow knowing the raptor even though he never met him in the RPG. "Why...are you dressed like a mangled cat?" he growled, looking over the raptor like he was crazy. "I'm under cover, ya know? Know your enemy...." Aircrest growled, his eyes shifting from one side to the next. "And they actually believe your disguise?" Fatalis growled, not believe the animals could be so stupid. "Ya. They are definately not the sharpest tools in the shed..." Aircrest growled, shaking his head. "All of their species is that dumb?!" Silver growled, slightly stunned. "Oh no. Only this group. The first group, the ones by some human settlement, noticed me immediatly and actually ran me out. The second group was too busy drowning themselves in some river, so I didn't even bother. And the third group...well, they were all...cutting...themselves..." Aircrest explained, shuddering. "This group...well, they welcomed me in like a long lost brother. Then they started throwing rabbits at trees...or something...I really don't know. Its easier to just say they're stupid." Aircrest growled, shrugging. The group nodded, well, everyone except Darkness, who was too busy staring hatefully at the laptop to even notice Aircrest. "Ya...Well, even though there really is no rush, I think its best I return to the cats. I'm 'deputy', after all." Aircrest growled, grinning. He trotted back over to the cats, being welcomed happily by the completely idiotic felines. Our heros continued on in search of a different group, hopefully one that didn't give a stump a run for its money on smarts, or ones that thought drowning was the only way to learn to swim, or one that thought cutting themselves was the answer to everything, good and bad. Trotting off toward a group of scents away from the cats they just saw, and didn't include the scent of water or blood, our heros continued on, wanting to know the cats' side of the story about the landmasses...

Chapter 5: The Happy Family Bear

After a long walk and various curse words being yelled at Sandstorm's face, our heros finally arrived at another cat camp, this one being close to a human settlement. The group, not really caring what so ever, walked straight into the camp, glancing around at the various cats. One cat came forward, baring its tiny, unimpressive fangs. "What is your business here, creatures?" it snarled, its voice of a higher pitch then the island residents were used to. Controlling his laughter, Zheja looked at the cat. "We...were just wondering if you and your kind knew about the sudden...landmass...appearences..." he explained. The cat stared at them briefly, finally nodding. "Ah yes. Our Medicine Cat predicted you 7 were going to arrive...Come, I'll introduce you to our leader." the cat meowed, gesturing with its tail toward a small cave. Our heros followed, Fatalis glancing at his tail, desperately trying to make his tail point at something, once again trying to be better then everyone. They finally arrived at the cave, a cat coming to the mouth of the cave, sitting down infront of them. "I am Spottedstar, leader of ThunderClan." Spottedstar meowed, puffing his chest out. "Ya...Ok whatever. What do you and your little clan of furbies know about the connecting lands?" Steeltalon growled irritably. Suddenly, a bear, only half the size of the raptors, appeared out of no where and stood infront of them, grinning wildly. "HELLO! I'm the friendship bear, here to help you be friends with EVERYONE!!" it growled, still grinning creepily. Our heros stared at it, confused to no end, Darkness wanting to kill the beast, thinking it was able to appear so quickly only with the aid of witchcraft. "Ya.......Thats just some ***hole that appears every time someone says something 'unfriendly'...." Spottedstar explained, staring at the creature hatefully. "I sense alot of HATE in this camp! That needs to be CHAN-" the bear was interupted by a snarl. "SHUT THE HELL UP!" Sandstorm growled, bashing the diamond coated laptop over the bear's head. "Alrighty then! Now, all we know about the landmasses are that one being has summoned them to one area outside of the natural realms. The being's purpose or appearence is unknown, however." Spottedstar mewed, shrugging. "Wonderful...some prick is probably doing this because either A: It wants to watch us fight in some sick sport, or B: It hates Steeltalon, like every other random thing that ever appeared in our lives..." Silver growled, shaking her head. "Ya...it seems you 7 travelled a long way. Feel free to stay here for the night, get some rest. Just...don't eat any of the clan cats..." Spottedstar meowed, smiling. Steeltalon smacked Darkness, who was eyeing a cat hungrily, snapping back to normal, staring at Spottedstar calmly. The ThunderClan leader coughed uncomfortably, padding, some strange cat-only word that means "Walk", back into the cave. Our heros decided to enjoy the time they spent in the camp, trotting over to a large campfire before sitting down. A muscular black cat walked up to the raptors, staring at them hatefully. "Er...Hi..." Sandstorm, the closet to the cat, growled. "I don't trust you." it growled, narrowing its eyes at Sandstorm. "Ok then." Sandstorm growled, turning back to the fire. "I know how to cure this hate! We'll sing the CAMPFIRE SONG SONG! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-" The bear, suddenly conscious and moving, growled, once again being struck down by the diamond laptop. "THATS IT!" Sandstorm screeched, slamming the laptop repeatidly against the downed bear's head. The others ignored the violent beating, talking calmly to the other cats, suddenly all of them very friendly. The black cat was talking to Zheja, her name being Bloodspill, her kits coming over from behind her. After a small amount time chatting, Zheja finally decided to ask what was on his mind. "Uh...I see you and your kits...but wheres the father?" he growled, hoping it wasn't like what happened with Darkness, who was cheering Sandstorm on as he beat the sh*t out of the bear. "I really don't know. One day, we were a happy family, the next, he was gone. Poof, just like that..." Bloodspill purred, shrugging. "Wow...thats very od-" Zheja growled, suddenly interupted by a wooshing sound, glancing behind him as a portal opened up over the campfire, expelling a gray, firey eyed cat. "Firestreak?!" Bloodspill meowed, stunned. "...OH MY STARCLAN WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" the gray cat meowed, glancing around, clearly scared out of its mind. "Your in the ThunderClan camp...Where the hell were you?" Bloodspill meowed. "...I...don't...know...I just...DON'T KNOW!" Firestreak growled, tears streaming out of his eyes. "...This place is more ridiculous then our island..." Fatalis growled, wearing what looked like cat fur, but was larger and cleaner then any of the cats, once again the b*stard was trying to be better then everyone else. After a short time, Firestreak calmed down, and him and Zheja talked alone. "So...You and Bloodspill are mates..." Zheja growled, not knowing what to say. "I guess..." Firestreak mewed, shrugging. "You GUESS?! How can you NOT know?!" Zheja growled, looking at the cat like he was insane. "Ya...well...she had this thing for me for quite some time, and I just wanted to be friends, ya know? Then one day, at the clan party...this one StarClan cat brought catnip...and...I took some, ya know? I was talking to Bloodspill...and I said some...things...that may have lead her to believe I changed my mind about her..." Firestreak explained, coughing uncomfortably. "The next day...I had no idea what was going on..." he mewed, coughing once more. Zheja just shook his head in disbelief, the creatures' lifestyles seeming more and more screwy by the second. Changing the subject, Zheja asked Firestreak about the human settlement they lived by, hearing alot of noises coming from the "Thunderpath", as the cats called it. "Humans ride their monsters along it for some reason." Firestreak explained, shrugging. "It would be really strange if one of the "monsters" flew off the pa-" Zheja began, being cut off by a screech as a Hummer flew off from the road and slammed into the ground, crushing a cat, rolling over and over the ground, crushing more cats before climbing a tree, rising into the air before disappearing into the clouds. "...Nevermind..." Zheja growled, looking back at the fire. The group eventually fell asleep, resting for another day of adventuring....Wow...I am not ending a chapter like that. They fell asleep, ready to kick the thing that brought their island here's *** when they found it...

Chapter 6: A Sea of Fur

Leaving the camp, our heros continued on, hoping to go to a different land, also hoping that the creatures of the next land would tell them something they didn't already know. As they continued to find the next bridge, the group glared at Sandstorm as he once again played with the speech function of the laptop, but everyone was too scared to tell him to stop after what he did to that bear. Everyone except Fatalis, who was busy using the speech function of his NEW laptop, this one made of pure diamond instead of just coating. I don't think I need to explain why. Anyway, our heros continued walking, eventually finding the next bridge to the next land. This bridge was made of dirt, which made them all very cautious as they crossed, except Sandstorm, who was too busy making the laptop say "Sandstorm is the pwnzor" in various speeds to notice the clearly unstable bridge. When they finally crossed, they found themselves in a farmiliar jungle. One that looked almost exactly like their island home. Once again ignoring the possible enemies and dangers inside, our heros walked further into the land, coming to the end of the jungle rather quickly. Now they were on a savannah, watching as big cats launched themselves at wierd furred Stegosaurs...except without the spiked tail...or plates...or beak. It was furry and had four legs, ok?! Anyway, the group ignored the various creatures hunting other creatures, but couldn't help but stare as a scalely, very large lizard continued to eat everything in sight. First it grabbed a large cat and ate it in seconds, then it grabbed one of its own kind and swallowed it whole, and then continued to eat rocks and dirt, along with any animal dumb enough to get close to the water. They quickly walked away from the violation of nature, half expecting it to explode. After a while, they came to a mountainous region, seeing two wolves staring at eachother, drool coming out of their mouths. Zheja walked forward and waved his clawed hand infront of one's face, getting no response. Silver touched it with her snout, the wolf falling over onto it's side, still staring forward, drool spilling onto the ground. Our heros stared at the creatures' lifeless forms, confused and slightly scared...except Fatalis, who was producing drool at an alarming rate, a large puddle forming at his feet, once again trying to be better then everyone. The group quickly left after smacking Fatalis a few times to get him to act normally. They continued on for a long, long time, unable to find any semi-intelligent creature to discuss the landmasses with. Most spoke their multi-species language that apparently every creature in the known universe knew, but were too busy trying to survive, or in the large lizard's case, eating, to even notice the change in landscape. Sandstorm was playing a game on the laptop, having a LAN battle with Fatalis, the sandy raptor being completely demolished by Fatalis with his use of cheat codes, proving to be better then Sandstorm at the game. Eventually Sandstorm got mad and threw the laptop at the ground, which was completely unharmed by the gesture. None of the group cared, however, and continued on none the less, eventually waiting for Sandstorm as he retrieved the laptop. Our heros continued on, stopping after a while as they passed a group of red dragons slamming giant iron pipes into the legs of another, blue dragon trying to pass itself as one of the furred creatures. As the creature layed in the middle of a field, legs bleeding and twisted at odd angles, the red dragons put their pipes back into their trenchcoats before taking off into the air, back toward the other landmass. The group stared at eachother for a moment, slightly stunned at what just happened, but eventually decided to continue on, still searching for either an intelligent creature to speak to, or the next bridge so they could get the hell out've the sea of idiots. In the distance, they could see an ocean, surprised that they didn't see it before now. A few buffalo grazed near it, their tails swishing calmly from side to side. Suddenly, an enourmous head appeared in the water, its eyes shifting from one side to the next before lifting a giant tenticle, grabbing one of the buffalo before disappearing into the water once more. The group turned back to the path, their pace increasing, the land seeming more and more strange and slightly frightening every minute. "I miss our island...There, the biggest predator there was as lovable as a teddy bear..." Sandstorm growled, sighing. Suddenly, Crusher popped into view, staring at Sandstorm. "NUH UH!" he growled. "I CLAIM THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF BLACKDARKGINGERFANGCLAW!" a voice roared behind Crusher, making the massive Tyrannosaur groaning in annoyance before stalking off toward the source of the sound. The group exchanged frightened looks, finally bursting into a run as they searched for the next bridge. "Where is it?! WHERE IS IT?!" Sandstorm growled frantically. "THERE!" Steeltalon growled, pointing at a watery structure. Our heros darted toward the bridge, unable to cross all at the same time, snarling and growling as they tryed to push through. Eventually, they were thrown forward, landing into the next land...

Chapter 7: GO GO RAPTOR RANGERS

The group looked up, expecting to some strange unknown land as the rest were. All they saw, however, was an ocean with a small spot of land by the bridge. As they stood, they looked around, wondering who the hell they were going to get to the next land. Just then, the sound of splashing water made them all turn, seeing a small lifeboat, a raptor sitting inside, staring at them with wide, crossed eyes. It was wearing a large blue triangular hat with a rainbow feather sticking out, a vase sitting next to it on the boat. "Sometimes the carrot needs to be fluffed for maximum combat effectiveness." growled the raptor, staring straight at the group, who were staring back at it, their gaze showing their fear. "O...k....Do you know how to get to the next land?" Rawclaw growled, glancing at Fatalis, who was now wearing a towering red triangular hat, eyes also crossed. What a b*stard. Anyway, the raptor stared back at them blankly, not saying a word. Finally, it spoke. "The only way to fly threw the noodles is to harness the power of the pretzel." it growled, still staring at them blankly. Silence soon followed, the group staring back at the strange raptor, who was somehow able to stay still in his small boat. After a few more minutes of silence, a rock sailed through the air, hitting the raptor on the head, who fell backwards, stiff as a plank, the boat capsizing as it did. "I think that was completely justified." Sandstorm growled, his eyes shifting back and forth, putting down a second rock. "But that doesn't tell us how to get to the next-" Silver growled, cut off as a small portal opened up a few feet above them, sucking them all into it's depths. Soon the group found themselves in a thick jungle. Their home. Again. The raptors broke out in a frenzy of angry growls and cursewords. Darkness, who was on his back, waving his claws in the air, was screaming "Witchcraft" at the top of his lungs, Sandstorm staring down at him with a slightly frightened expression. "How did that happen?!" Zheja snarled, equally confused. Just then, a dark laugh echoed around the area, making the lifeless herbivores run in terror and also gave the local compies simultaneous heart attacks. The group understood. It was whatever summonded all the lands together that sent them back. As they continued to curse and scream death threats into the sky, a crash was heard beside them, causing them all to turn to see what it was. Standing before them were five creatures, shaped like raptors, but were wearing some kind of latex suit that covered their entire body, and also had helmits with visors. Each was a different color then the next. "RED RANGER!" The first screeched, making a pose. "GREEN RANGER!" the next cryed, making a different pose. "BLACK RANGER!" the next, its voice showing that it was female, screeched, making a pose aswell. Suddenly, there was silence. The suited raptors looked toward one direction, still in their poses, looking down at a raptor laying face down on the ground, flys buzzing overhead. "....PINK RANGER!" the next raptor cryed, also female, ignoring the silence of the former raptor. "SANDSTORM!" the first red raptor screeched suddenly, all getting out of their poses in unison. "Will you come back to us and join in our fight?!" it growled, extending its clawed hand in a dramatic fasion. Sandstorm stood still, confused. Suddenly, his eyes went dull, and bright once more, running over to the suited raptors, suddenly in a blue suit. "RED RANGER!" Sandstorm cryed, the red raptor slapping him upside his head. "BLUE RANGER!" Sandstorm cryed instead, turning his gaze to the group. "WE ARE UNITED ONCE MORE! YOU WILL FEAR OUR WRATH!!!" the red raptor screeched, getting into a karate-pose. The group were stunned, both from how stupid the raptors acted, and how Sandstorm betrayed them so easily. Suddenly, the suited raptors charged, swinging their claws wildly as they approached. The red raptor made contact first, slashing Zheja across the face before kicking him Matrix-style away, making a pose as he landed. Steeltalon's eyes suddenly changed, a loud, otherworldly roar edmitting from her as she seemed to grow two sizes, charging after the raptors screeching words they couldn't make out. She swung her hand at the green raptor, sending it flying it unrealistically into a tree, turning and charging after the rest. The black raptor approached Darkness, who was staring forward blankly. As the black suited raptor swung its claw, Darkness disappeared and reappeared on the raptor's side, kicking it forward, disappearing and reappearing to the other side, kicking it the other way, repeating until he was nothing but a complete blurr. After a few intense, epic minutes of fighting, the red raptor backed away from the fight, his head swaying. "THESE BEASTS ARE TOUGHER THEN THEY LOOK!" he screeched, making yet another pose, ignoring Fatalis as he did a more-epic one in the background, the raptor doing such things throughout the fight and did not help what so ever. "RANGERS, FORM UP!" the red raptor screeched, the other suited raptors floating to his side, all making a pose as they landed. Suddenly, a blinding light emitted from them, stunning all of the members of the group. As they regained their sight, they saw a huge, mechanical raptor standing infront of them, the suited raptors in stations at various parts of the machine. "NOW YOU WILL FACE THE WRATH OF RAPTORZORD!" the red raptor, who was at the head of the mechanical beast, cryed. "YA!!!" called the farmiliar voice of Sandstorm, located at the station on the machine's *ss. As it lumbered forward, the group began to back away, fearing that they would not get away with their lives. Suddenly, a crash was heard as a massive raptor-like machine appeared next to the first, dwarfing it in size, Fatalis at its head. Suddenly the Fatalis raptorzord picked up the smaller one and threw it, sending it sailing across the island, the suited raptor's voices slowly fading. As the group turned back to Fatalis, the enourmous machine was gone, as if it was never there, Fatalis once again standing beside them. "....Will...will we ever see Sandstorm again?" Zheja growled, concerned for their annoying friend. "I don't know...I just don't know..." Steeltalon growled, the scene fading black dramatically as they headed off to the next land...but not the one they went before. The OTHER one, on the OTHER side of the island...You see, it forms a giant ring of lands, ya know? Ugh, just wait for the next chapter...

Chapter 8: A Lonely And Depressing Road We Walk

The group was once again on their merry way toward yet another land, still pissed about being transported back to the boring old jungle. But no one seemed to care that Sandstorm was gone...I wonder why. Anyway, they walked on, finally coming to the bridge connecting their jungle home and something else. The bridge was...a bridge. What? No special way of foreshadowing another RPG they were going into?! Whatever...They crossed the fricken bridge and got to the next land, which was actually very different then they had ever seen. It was a human city...just...a city...with people...walking. And apparently thought a bunch of raptors standing in the middle of the street was completely normal. The group walked forward cautiously, their experiences with humans before less then pleasurable. As they walked, a few of the humans jumped in front of them, shoving brochures in their faces, offering AMAZING DEALS FOR CONDOS IN PALM SPRINGS! ...Which usually ended in Steeltalon kicking them in a less then pleasurable place. A few times Fatalis...well...offered them a beach side house for only a thousand bucks...that time, the man exploded...for some reason. Fatalis is still an ***hole. Anyway, they walked on, turning down the many streets, trying to find a way out before Fatalis got any more experience in being a salesman, seeing as they got rid of Sandstorm, they didn't want another annoying prick like him...I mean..."respected friend". As they turned down a street, they stopped, seeing a horrifying sight in front of them. The street was filled with copies of the same things; men wearing suits of various colors, with tentacles flailing, slapping each other with the tentacles. One had a white spider on its black suit, one was covered in what looked like oil, another was a robot, but still had tentacles. Hell, a dog nearby was chasing a cat, and BOTH were flailing some sort of black tentacles. The group started to back away slowly, deciding NOT to go down that street, in fear of loosing their grip on reality. As they went down another street, they were greated by a small group of muscular cats, the lead one having a bandanna on its head. "Hello fellow wanderers! Our clan's medicine cat contacted us in our dreams, telling us that a group of strange creatures wo-" the cat began, only to have Silver hold up her hand. "WE KNOW...man...Do these things ever say something that isn't prophetic and vague?" she snarled, shaking her head. The silenced cat just grinned at them. "Well then, lets get moving! We've lived here for a while, we know the way to the next bridge!" he meowed, hopping up and down for a few moments. The group nodded, except Fatalis, who was rebounding all over the street by then. The group and the ninja team of unnaturally muscular cats moved on, going down street after street, all of them looking the same as the last. Finally, the cats leading them stopped, their faces that of fear. "Why did we stop?" Rawclaw growled, moving forward to look. Ahead of them, there was a small black cat, one eye red, one eye blue, and had a tuff of hair covering one eye, with a lip piercing and tail piercing. "Oh...hello random street cat." Rawclaw growled, raising a scalely eye brow. Wait, raptors don't have eyebrows! NOT EVEN SCALEY ONES! How is that possible?! Seriously! ....Ok, just injected myself with some happy juice, so I'm ready to continue the story! The black cat looked at them, expressionless. "Lets just go already." Steeltalon snarled, annoyed. "NO! This is DEMONPAW, angering her would mean death to all of us!" the leader of the small group of cats yowled, scrambling around as if his paws were on fire. The group of raptors looked up, looking at the cat questioningly. Rawclaw moved forward, walking pasted the black cat. Just then, it whirled around, snarling and foaming at the mouth. "SCREW YOU YOU PIECE OF FOXDUNG MOTHER F*CKER DIE DEATH DESTRUCTION!!!" the black cat growled, now suddenly as large as the normal cats...Cause...it took me a while to write this, ya know? Before, she was small, now she is an adult...WHATEVER! Rawclaw looked at the cat, confused, just as another cat walked past her, this one grey, and had the attention span of a flea. Suddenly, this 'Demonpaw' was smiling, facing the cat, rubbing herself against it over and over, purring. Suddenly (again), Rawclaw's foot connected with the black cat's side, sending her soaring into the nearest tentacle villain filled building. "Problem solved!" he growled, the group moving on none the less, as the grey cat began playing with a can in the street. "Hey, what's a foxdung?" Silver questioned to the group, the raptors shrugging. "Oh, that's the clans' version of a very bad insult!" the lead cat meowed, still grinning. "....Your kind disgusts me." Silver growled, shaking her head, the cat only blinking as he continued to grin. Turning around finally, they came to the end of the world, finally, after passing a car that was flailing tentacles at a building next to it. The cats waved goodbye...with their tails...somehow. I think they are like monkey cat crossbreeds, seeing as they can use their tail to grip stuff, ya know? Anyway, the raptors waved back reluctantly, hoping the next land would have none of these...special felines...That seemed to be spaced out everywhere, even though the lands only appeared like...2 days before. The raptors continued onto the bridge, going into the NEXT LAAAND!! ....That was supposed to be an echo voice...ya...

Chapter 9: 3rd Time's The Charm!

Soon the group passed over the bridge, which was covered in vines, similar to their home's bridge...But they were too busy...ya know...walking...to care. As they reached the next land, they froze, fearing the worst had happened...again. It was a jungle, almost exactly like their home. At first they were about to explode in a storm of profanity and fart noises when they saw a few creatures pass, these being giant...bugs. Staring forward, frozen in the pose they were in, with Fatalis standing on Steeltalon's head, on one leg, posing better then everyone else. Moving forward, and also causing Fatalis to fall on his face, Steeltalon went to investigate, seeing more creatures that looked very different from their home. Turning back to glance at the group, who shrugged, Steeltalon turned back, only to see Fatalis two feet from a giant centipede, pointing a telescope at its face. Resisting the urge to strike him with a rock, Steeltalon gestured for them to move, which they did, moving through the jungle effortlessly, having been....raised in a jungle, makes sense right?! Anyway, soon they reached the end of the jungle, now in a random patch of savannah that seemed to begin and end randomly and without reason. Walking forward as they all looked around, Rawclaw collided with a large object, shaking his head as he looked down at what looked like a rock. Then it moved. Ignoring his bowel movement, Rawclaw jumped back, waving his hands infront of his face, a giant, fat crocodile looking at him, smiling blankly. "HI!" the crocodile growled, its voice surprisingly high. Rawclaw stared, frozen with his clawed hands shielding his face, slowly lowering his arms, coughing uncomfortably. "Errr....Hi..." he growled, glancing around, hoping no one saw his fit. The crocodile continued to stare, smiling, unmoving. "I'm...just ganna...go...now..." Rawclaw growled, gesturing for them to leave, which they did. "CAN I COME TOO?!" the crocodile roared, landing with a loud thud infront of them, body slamming the ground-ARGH! N-igrjmwnrgDAMMIT NO! ....Sorry about that. Joke used by a...friend...who proceeded to E-attack me for using it. Ahem...anyway, as I was saying...The group watched the crocodile squirm on the ground like he was having a seizure, only that he was laughing and grinning, for no apparent reason. "Uhhh...who...are you?" Silver growled, backing away from the clearly deranged beast. "Screen! Like a WINDOW!!!" he roared, rolling around the area in front of them. "...Whats a window?" Steeltalon growled, scratching her head, UNAFRAID of the psychopath in front of her, cause she's AWESOME like that. Screen just grinned, finally staying in one place. "Well...move your fat *** if you want to come with us." Steeltalon snarled, moving past Screen, toward the other side of where ever the hell they were. Screen wagged his tail, almost knocking over a tree from the sheer girth of the appendage, trotting after the group, as did Fatalis, who wasn't walking, but instead was powered by his tail, which was basically a propeller by then. So they walked....and walked...and walked some more, then guess what? WALKED! Then, they came across a very strange sight. Trexs, but bigger, a horde of them, all consuming every piece of matter they could find. But one was different, instead it was biting and kicking the others, who only groaned in high pitched voices and tried to get away while stuffing trees and shrubs into their mouths. Finally the horde was clear, with the final Trex creature panting heavily as he relaxed, having cleared his war-torn territory. "DESTIVUS!!!" Screen roared, galloping forward like a 10 ton horse, causing small animals to scatter as he passed. The massive Trex creature looked up, his face showing he was kind've happy to see the crocodile...but also regretting it. "Who are your...uh...friends...?" Destivus growled, looking at the creatures that looked like small Venatosaurs, to him at least. "I DON'T KNOW!!!" roared Screen, grinning, having not bothered to ask any of their names...or just didn't think of asking. Destivus raised a....no, I refuse to say it...FINE, a SCALY EYEBROW, and stood back up, looking at the creatures behind Screen. "Hello strange creatures...Travelers, I assume. I've never seen your kind around here...so I guess its safe to assume..." Destivus growled, cocking his massive head, which caused Rawclaw to flinch. "Can you take us to the other side of your home? We need to reach the bridge." Steeltalon growled. In the background, a centipede rose up as Darkness pointed at it, screaming loudly at it as it hissed and crackled. The black raptor tackled the centipede, the two rolling into the bushes, hissing and "FOUL BEAST" erupting from the foliage, but no one noticed....or cared. Screen was chewing on a large rock, which didn't-surprisingly-fit in his mouth, making him frustrated. Destivus sighed sympathetically. "Ya...sure...Come on..." he growled, heading off in a direction, the group following, Screen's head dragging on the ground as he tried to bring the rock. A few moments later, Darkness poked his head out of the bush, the centipede's shell resting on his head and back, running off toward his allies, using the shell as a coat. After moving through many different terrain, from savannah, to cliffs, to jungle, and even a swamp, which had a large fish like creature beaching itself, then falling into the water, then proceeding to beach itself again, repeating the process many times. Finally the terrain began to change once more, but instead of jungle and the like, it was just grassland. Not tall grass like the savannah, but just grassland, no tree in sight. The group glanced around, ignoring both Darkness's centipede cap and coat, as well as Screen crunching the rock loudly, finally deciding to brake it, THEN eat it. Destivus shuddered slightly, unnerved by the change in scenery. Every creature on the island had avoided this place, the grasslands never seeming to end. Not a rock, tree, or animal in sight, it was like someone-or something-demolished everything but the grass in the ground. The group looked around fearfully, expecting some mutant crab creature to eat them all. Suddenly, a crunch was heard, the entire group swinging around, their faces showing pure fear. Screen had crunched through a large part of rock, and was now smiling blankly at the group, wagging his fat tail back and forth like a dog. Picking up a piece of the rock, Silver chucked it at Screen's head, which made a hollow noise before hitting the ground, only to be eaten by Screen soon after. After even more walking, they finally made it to the end, seeing a simple white bridge in front of them, where even the grass had disappeared, the dirt a pasty white color, frightening everyone but Screen. "This is where I leave...I have to stay here and protect my territory, from more things then usual..." Destivus growled, nodding to each creature before turning around, heading back the way he came, disappearing into the distance shortly after. The group looked at each other, except Screen, who was licking the bridge, tasting it. As Steeltalon smacked him over the head, they headed over onto the white bridge, stopping as they heard a loud groan from the wood. Looking at each other, and finally at Screen, who frowned and looked away, embarrassed, but sped up, hoping the bridge wouldn't collapse. Finally passing over the bridge, the group saw more pasty white ground...not sure what to expect next...

Chapter 10: End of the Road?

As the group continued on, the scenery did not change. No rocks, no trees, no nothing, which was making Screen very angry, who would occasionally try to swallow someone's leg or something. As they continued further in, the dirt itself began to disappear, replaced with nothing but a flat white floor. Around them, the sky changed from a healthy blue to a pasty blueish white, no clouds in sight. "What the hell...." Steeltalon whispered as the group looked around as one, except Screen, for obvious reasons concerning his state of mind. Suddenly, they stopped, staring ahead at something. "Who the hell is that?" Rawclaw growled, squinting his eyes to see the figure in the distance-OH ****! Crap, crap, crap! Ahh...ok...ok...anyway, the figure got up suddenly, glancing from the PC screen to the heroes in front of it. "You weren't supposed to get this far! GET OUT!" he screamed, wearing a cybernetic suit with glowing lines all over it, but lacked a helmet of some kind. The group stared, confused, not knowing what to do. Was this the end of the lands? Who was this mad man? Well, he's awesome, for one. Silver stopped. "What the?! I didn't think that!" she screeched, everyone looking at her like she was insane. "What?" Steeltalon asked, thinking her foster-daughter had lost it completely. "I...I was thinking, and then suddenly I thought something I didn't actually think..." Silver explained, her face showing her complete confusion. Suddenly, a rock appeared, flying off the ground and colliding with Steeltalon's face. The group looked around, confused, and once again saw the man typing on the PC-ARGH! The man stood, punching the advancing raptor in the face, causing her to soar into the air, ignoring all laws of gravity or physics. The group stared after Steeltalon, mouths opened, watching her skid along the ground before growling "I'm ok." in the distance. "YOU caused all of this!" Silver snarled, staring at the man. "Indeed I did, but you weren't supposed to get this far. You'll end the fanfic, and you'll disappoint your fans!" the man said, PC typing on its own now as it disappeared into the ground. "What?! Fanfic?! What are you talking about?!" Rawclaw snarled, even more confused, while Darkness just pointed at the man and stared at him with a crazy, psychotic look. "It was all made to entertain the public, you see. I thought the RPGs should know their comrades." the man said, leaning against seemingly nothing. "The clan cats, the giant lizards...all of it was real from the start?" Silver growled staring at the ground, trying to understand the situation. "Mhm. I broadcasted everything you did when reacting to it, and am willing to make a few...changes." the man said, standing straight once more. Suddenly, behind the group, many sounds began echoing their way, reaching the man's ears as well. "You brought friends?! How?! I didn't remember writing that..." the man said, taking a step forward. Behind them, in the mist of the almost perfectly white land, many figures began to materialize. "Your sick game ends here, TT." the voice of Crusher growled, leading the rag-tag team, the group consisting of Crusher, Inferno, Stimeak, Neltharion, ThunderClan, a few red dragons, including Inferno's bodyguard, and Destivus. The man smirked, taking off his glasses, which disappeared soon after. "How did you guys know to come?!" Steeltalon growled, limping from the previous assault. "I was requested to come here..." Inferno growled, raising an eyebrow. "The rest followed, even though I didn't know who they were..." he growled, taking off his sunglasses and putting them in the front pocket of his trench coat. ThunderClan now consisted of all white cats for some reason, minus the few notable members, who remained the normal color. "What happened to the kits?" Silver growled to Spottedstar, who was amazingly still leader and unchanged. "Kits?" he meowed, confused. ".....Baby...cats...?" Silver growled, naturally concerned about the defenseless animals, despite the fact they would grow into these annoying furballs. "Oh, you mean the Small Ones." Spottedstar mewed, grinning. "....I'm not even going to f*cking ask." Silver growled, throwing her hands into the air as she walked back over to the group. "Who is this nut?" Rawclaw growled to Crusher, watching the incredibly awesome fellow carefully. "He is Tyrannosaurus Titanus, the second most powerful being in our world..." Crusher growled, hinting at the fact that their world wasn't the only world....or dimension...or whatever. "What does he want?" Fatalis growled. HOLY CRAP HE ACTUALLY SPOKE! "Amusement, from what I gathered. He just wants to control us." Crusher explained, raising an eyebrow as everyone stared at Fatalis, mouths wide in shock. The man only waited, once again leaning on thin air. Crusher turned, roaring a challenge to the man, hoping to end it then and there. The man moved forward, faster then his feet were moving, advancing quickly, smirking. Crusher ran forward, opening his mouth, hoping to simply bite the smaller figure in half. As Crusher's jaws closed in, the man raised a hand, grabbing onto the Trex's top jaw, stopping him dead in his tracks. Crusher's eyes widened as he was forced back, the man striding forward calmly. Pushing forward sharply, Crusher was flipped over completely, now on his back. Inferno snarled, running forward, his body guards moving as one with him, releasing an enourmous jet of flame at the figure, his bodyguards doing the same. The fire engulfed the area as Crusher scrambled away, the red dragons knowing what to expect from this foe. Well, Inferno did, the rest were just organic robots. Backing away finally, Inferno waited, the flames still high off the pasty ground, unable to see if the attack even worked. Of course, the figure remained unharmed, simply dusting off his shoulder as the fire around him bended and twisted. As he walked, the fire parted and slowly disappeared, staring at the large group calmly. Suddenly, all the warriors of ThunderClan lept at the figure, covering him with sheer numbers, raking their claws across anything they could find. Grunting, the figure stood forcefully, the motion sending some cats off, but most just sunk in their claws and stayed. The rest of the forces stayed back, unable to attack without harming their unlikely allies. Suddenly, the remaining fire was sucked toward the man, the cats' eyes widening as they tried to get away, some getting caught by the firey barrage, falling down to the ground, burnt to death. The raptors ran forward as the fire around the man disappeared, slashing, kicking, and biting as fast as they could, hoping they could just barrage him with attacks, and finally weaken him. As Silver's clawed hand swung at his head, his arm reached up and grabbed her arm, pulling it up before slamming his other palm against her elbow, braking her arm. Twisting around, he heaved the raptor over his shoulder, throwing her unrealistically as well, able to ignore the laws of nature to make more effective attacks. Darkness was disappearing and reappearing once more, slashing like crazy, only to be caught by the throat and thrown away like a rag doll. Fatalis moved forward, slashing at the man's head, who dodged and swung his arm at Fatalis, who dodged by backflipping, only to be cracked in the head by a rock that came out of no where. Suddenly a boulder raced toward the man, who simply kicked it toward Fatalis, which slammed into him, sending him rolling over and over, knocked unconscious by his own unfairness. Steeltalon was now twice her normal size, glowing brightly as she kicked and screamed, only to be punched in the leg, her leg bending inwardly, broken, the man twisting around as he threw her at Rawclaw, who was about to attack, sending them both tumbling away. The man dusted off his legs casually, turning back to the remaining creatures, who braced themselves, knowing that he had bested so many of them so easily. "Who else wants to try their luck?" the man said smugly, arms crossed. Suddenly, a screech sounded behind him, making him turn around, eyes wide with shock as a crystallized substance cracked against his head, his neck caving into his body, but the laptop split in half, causing the reptilian figure using it to crash into the ground at the man's feet, who was twitching violently. Sandstorm, in his blue spandex minus the mask, looked up, turning and bolting away, leaving his precious behind as the man exploded violently, the wind gust alone making Crusher and Destivus stagger, the cats and raptors digging their claws into the ground, desperately trying to anchor themselves to the ground. As the wind died down, they looked up, seeing that the man was replaced with an enourmous black orb, which sunk into the ground, disappearing from view. And then, a bright light.....

Now, the RPGs continue normally, but the bridges still remain, allowing the creatures to visit eachother when their days are boring and inactive. Sandstorm was welcomed back into the group with open arms after saying goodbye to Clawfist and his squad, who were never seen again after that day. The final land is now a forsaken place, but was also changed. Occasionally, there would be a bright light coming from it, then nothing....it remains, to this day, a mysterious and frightening place....
Last edited by TyrannoTitan on Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 am, edited 21 times in total.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:14 pm

wow. random @_@

now for my own joke

Aircrest: :shock: we are not alone...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:39 pm

lol! That was hilarious
and, nice title :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:46 pm

Chapter 2 is up :D
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:21 am

lol, nice chapter, if not extremly random :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby mega raptor » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:49 am

Random, funny and bizzare, TT, I'm both curious about the next chapter and how dinosaurs that have never encountered any written language managed to find your name on the internet, but the multiverse is infinite (I think...) Actually, if I'm correct and the multiverse is infinite, one could think of oneself as documenting events in an alternate universe.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:06 am

Maybe the have some sortve text to speech program :P
makes perfect sense when you think about it... dinos on laptops... well... sortve
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:09 am

XD
I really enjoyed this one. keep it going. i need a good laugh. Sandstorm's attitude was shown PERFECTLY. same with Darkness...i honestly expected Sandstorm to go "(O)_(O) meep..." when he saw Stimeak...
Last edited by The Kingpin on Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:25 am

Chapter 3 is up :D
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:38 am

best fan fic about random character paradies and weird occurances ever
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:11 pm

XDD

"that bloody laptop" XD
with MAGIC... or e-mail, which ever
XDDDDD

absaloutly classic, keep it up
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby HorseGal » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:38 am

XD This is awesome, TT, really funny. Keep writing, I like it a lot! :lol:
"You alone can make my song take flight, help me make the music of the night."-Phantom POTO
"There is more day to dawn. The sun is but a morning star." -Henry Thoreau
HorseGal
Allosaurus
Allosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:41 am

Thanks everyone.

Chapter 4 is up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:22 pm

lol!
Aircrest under cover :lol:
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:07 am

Chapter 5 is up :D
TyrannoTitan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:21 am

that was great!
I feel proud ^_^ Sandy beating the crap out of the bear
Darkys attitude is hilarious

Lets not mention the Hummer... Just to be safe :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:34 am

best crack ever
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:32 am

XD The Hummer! XDDD
rolled and rolled and climbed up a tree and disappeared into the sky...XD

oh, and the Diamond studded Laptop almost killed me. XDDDD
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Chapter 6 is up!

Smaller then other chapters, but its still pretty good.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Chapter 6 made no sense and the only thing that made me laugh is the Sandstorm speech function and the game Sandy and Fatalis played

still good though
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Next

Return to Single Writer Fiction