The Super Special Awsome Adventures of the Bumbling Idiots

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

The Super Special Awsome Adventures of the Bumbling Idiots

Postby C S » Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:26 am

Chapter 1: Oh....crap

It was 10:00 PM , very dark, the clouds floated slowly in the breeze. There was no moon visable tonight. Suddenly a black jet sliced through the air. It had giant engines, and had an ear splitting roar, like a vaccum cleaner being ammplified by a mega phone 1,000 times fold. In the plane, some mysteirious figures ran across the metal grated floor in complete darkness, clanking sounds echoed through the jet, only their outlines were visable. The figures whispered in a code, inconhereant to us. Then, a click was heard. Some red lights lit up, lining the grated floor. At that same moment, the cargo hold door that lowered and converted into a ramp for cargo to be loaded opened. The figures then jumped through the opening, opening their parachutes. The chutes were orange red, the container was a leather book bag with green and brown mititary camoflauge on it. There were 4 figures, they floated to the ground. 10 minutes later, they arrived at a factory. It wasn't clear what type of factory it was. There was a glass roof, some light shining through. The figures ran up to the glass roof, one getting a lazer to cut a hole big enough for the rest could get through into the factory. One figure stepped into the light, the shadow dissapearing and reavealed it was a...a....COW!!! It was the TMNC (Teenage Mutant Ninja Cows) It said "Ok, remeber your code names, Destroyer, Thats you Steve," A cow with a red bandana, a belt that had a gun holster, sword sleath and an AK-47 strappes to his back. "Rodger!" He said. The previous cow continued. "Assasin, Thats you Jimmy" Jimmy stepped into te light. He had a sniper rifle strapped to his back, pistols in his gun holsters and a small combat knife. The previous cow continued "Me, Kevin, Stealth Bird and Bob, Red Meat.." "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE RED MEAT!? I WANT STEALTH BIRD!!!!!" Bob exclaimed. Jimmy replied "Because thats what you'd be when the beef shredder gets ya!" Bob shivered, His machine gun and bullet string jingled. Steve then asked "If we'er all down here...Who's flying the jet?!" Bob stumbled back, he tripped over the window lock. He fell onto the glass, shattering it. "MMMMOOOOO!!!" He exclaimed as he fell. He hit the ground and rolled. "HA!" He exclaimed. Suddenly he started flailing. "OW OW OW OW OW OW!" Steve smacked his face. The rest of the ninja cow team fell by their comrade. "Why aren't you guys flailing?!" Bob screamed in his mooing tone. "Cause we'er good ninjas Jimmy said. Kevin stared blankly at a black sign with yellow letters. "BBBBBBBB-EEEEFFF SHOP!!!!" They yelled. "Well well super cows" Said a samurai like figure walking into the light in his grey armor. "Beef Shredder!" Exclaimed Bob. "NO! REALLY?!" Steve responded. "Now, youll be..packaged, shipped, and semt to fast food chains to get the masses fat and- Ive said too much!" The Beef shredder walked off, mechanical clamps grabbed the cows and moved them over the branding machine, from there they will go to the meat sorter, then the packager, then a truck driven by a red robot.

Chapter 2: WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING!

"YES! YYYEEEESS!!!" The Beefshredder bellowed. " LABLE THOSE OWS!" The clamps passed the cows through the machine, yelps of disconfort and loathing were heard before the tagged bovines came out on a conveyar belt. "THE MEAT SORTER!" Exlaimed Steve. "I have a plan" Said crafty Jimmy. "What"" Said Kevin. "We run" Jimmy responded. The cows started running away from the kneumatic powered blade. "RUN COWS RUN!" The Beef Shredder commanded, laughing full heartedly. Tge cows ran out of energy and plopped down, continuing the way to the slicing meat sorter. The cows said their goodbyes and apologized for every joke and mock they made at each other. "ILL MISS YOU GUYS IN THE GREAT CHEESY PLAINS!" Bod cried. The cows passed under the blood stained knife. They stayed there for a second. Suddenly the knife shuddered and started moving down to the cows. BLAM! The jet crashed through the factory, the engine's ripping up anything suked into them. The knife was knocked over, cutting the platform the conveyer belt was on. The cows jumpped off the belt. Kevin proclaimed "We've foiled your plans Beef Shredder!" Bob responded "We didnt do anything! The jet did all the work!" "JUST AS WE PLANNED, BOB!" Steve replied. while the 2 argued, the Beef Shredder watched. He was shocked at how the cows were distracted. He activated his jet pack and flew away from the sight.

Chapter: Under wear!

"We...are stupid" Bob said. "You are stupid" Steve said, hanging from the Punching bag hanger. He had destroyed yet another bag. Bob laid on the push up mat, Kevin on the barbell rack. A rope flew through the home gym windows. Jimmy jumpped into the window and said "Stop arg-" He began, only to have an article of clothing fall on his mouth. He was frozen in the spot. He eyes watered. It was worse than any enemy he faced before. "BOB! THIS IS YOUR...UNDER WEAR!" The gropu snapped to life. "GROSS!" yelled Kevin. "PUT IT IN THE HAMPER!" Bob exclaimed. In the confusion, the under wear flew out of the window. A little girl walking by the old house picked it up and gagged.

Chapter: 3, Im sorry about the..ya know...

The day after the incident, the cows decided to take a ride in the TMNC mobile; A black and yellow van with a drill on the fender bender."I didnt mean to leave it there" Bob said pleadingly. "Uh huh" Steve said callously. "It just showed up, ya know?" Steve growled "HMMHHHMM!!" Bob continued "It just that I thought I put it away" Steve yelled "BOB SHUT UP ABOUT IT! YOUR UNDER WEAR FELL ON JIMMY'S HEAD HE MIGHT NEVER BE OK AGAIN!" Jimmy was in the corner, in the feetle position. "Stop flailing around Kevin, yor making it worse!" He said in a squeaky voice. "SEE!" Steve yelled. Bob started crying. Steve started yelling. Kevin who was drivingthe van squinted his eyes and slammed on the break. "SHUT UP BEFORE I COME BACK THERE AND TAKE MY NUN CHUCKS AND SHOVE IT UP YOU A-" He yelled before both Bob and Steve gasped. Jimmy just began sucking his hooved thumb. "THATS BETTER!" Kevin said before turning around and continued driving. Bob said "Can we go to MC Donalds?" Steve said yeah! " I seiriously need a happy ki-" Bob stared at Steve in shock. "You get happy kids meals?" He asked. Steve growled "HELL NO!" Kevin yelled "NO MCDONALDS!" Jimmy said "I-I'd like MC Donalds.." Kevin then said calmly, Ok, for you, we'ed go to MC Donalds." Suddenly Bob yelled "WAIT! Do they sell burgers?" Steve responded "Yeah, but it's chicken." Bob sighed and said "Who cares about chicken?" Suddenly a guy in a chicken suit jumpped onto the van and started banging on the window Bob was on. "KEVIN! STOP THIS CRAZY THING!" Kevin slammed the steering wheel to the left and slammed on the breaks, sending the chicken guy flying. On the other side of the streets, a 5 yr old boy said in awe "Mommy, chickens CAN fly!" Kevin turned around and said "Every one's OK?" Jimmy was frayed, jittering where he was, Bob was upside down, Steve was pressed into the van door. "Yeah, every one's OK" Kevin said. He pulled the van into the drive thru. The window attendant said cheerily "Welcome to MC Donalds, how may we serve you?" Kevin looked at the attendant wide eyed and yelled "YOURE SICK!" The slammed on the gas and sped away from the sight.
Last edited by C S on Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:39 am

Extremely...Extremely....freakin random

nice twist at the end there with the cows argueing over the jet
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:07 am

chapter: Under wears up

its not offiially a chapter
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Lolz, I like the chicken part the best. Funny and random. ROFLOL.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to Single Writer Fiction