A Tale Of Sorrow

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

A Tale Of Sorrow

Postby Shadow » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:31 pm

This is based on ShadowJaw's history(Which, I know there isn't a lot of, so some of it will be made up.)

Chapter 1

A tiny head popped out of the cracked eggshell, ShadowJaw slowly walked out of it, emitting a tiny chirp. He looked around, three other hatchlings with him. DarkClaw, DeathClaw, and Cutthroat. He chirped again as he seen his parents return with some dead creatures in their mouths.(Compies) DarkClaw hopped towards the lifeless corpse, finally building up the courage to nip at it, pulling away a small strip of flesh, he swallowed it down and chirped in contentment. His siblings done the same, all exited about the taste of the compies. His parents left again, to find food for themselves. Shadow Jaw cocked his head upon seeing the pair leave, but he was tired, and so he curled himself up in a fern and dozed off to sleep around his brothers and sister.

Chapter 2

A few hours later, a tiny eye opened and looked around the area. ShadowJaw raised his head and looked around, taking in his surroundings, he got up and tip-toed over to the compy carcass, being as quiet as possible so that he wouldn't wake his parents or brothers and sister up. He nipped the meat again and swallowed it whole. He gave a chirp of satisfaction, quickly shutting his mouth again, looking around at the other mega raptors. DarkClaw stirred, walking over to ShadowJaw, growling quietly "What are you doing?" His eyes slightly wider than usual. "I'm getting something to eat!" chirped ShadowJaw, curious as to why his brother was asking this. He took another small piece and closed his eyes, savouring the taste of the meat. He looked around, and padded off to find some water to drink.

Chapter 3
As the little raptor padded around the lush green jungle, he forgot why he came there. He paused for a moment, and thought to himself"Why did I come here again?" Then a lightbulb clicked in his head. "Ah, yes, to find water!" he chuckled to himself. before long he was straying farther and farther from the nest, easily being distarcted by the birds, bugs, and insects around him. ShadowJaw tryed his luck to catch a millipede in his jaws, but he didn't have any idea how to hunt. So the little raptor stumbled around, trying to clasp his jaws around the scuttling insect, which was desprately trying to escape the raptor's almost insane movements. Eventually, ShadowJaw gave up trying to chase the millipede and continued his search for water. After walking along for a while, ShadowJaw realised that it was no use. He would not find any water around here. Just as he turned to go back to the nest, something glinted in the corner of his eye. He turned to investigate...
Last edited by Shadow on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
When you want it the most there's no easy way out
When you're ready to go and your heart's left in doubt
Don't give up on your faith
Love comes to those who believe it
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:35 pm

If I didn't make Blood Claw, would this even be in existence? :shock: Nice job, I like this. It's interesting, :D
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Shadow » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:48 pm

Chapter 2 is up!

Blood Claw will be introduced later in the story...
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Raptor Llama » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:21 pm

So.........when's the next chapter?
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Shadow » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:37 pm

Very sorry for the extremely long wait. SPORE has me in it's grasp recently.
And that's the way it is
Shadow
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Return to Single Writer Fiction