Dinosaur exhibitation

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Dinosaur exhibitation

Postby Raptor Llama » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:59 pm

This is a fan fic I'm writing for my pending ISS plot. If it comes into effect (most likely after the current plot) then I will only go up to the part were they leave. It it's denied, I will continue to write when they get to the island. It will feature the main characters, and if it's approved, one person will take control of one of four characters, since I'm controlling the fith. Okay, this is mainly sorta to build the hype possibly, or just if it's released, then to give backround knowlege.

Chapter I:

A long, white sign was on a blue wall that said, "Happy 18th!" Robert had just turned 18 and a huge party was going on, all his friends and family were there. One of his friends, Kyle, tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around as Kyle said, "Hey. I just got a TV station that I won at an auction. Do you want to have it for your birthday?" Robert paused, then said, "Thanks, but I think you should keep it. I won't make any good shows and it will run out of busieness." He turned around, but then Kyle said, "But I have a show idea that will give us millions of cash. I have this camcorder that can go live, and I can make it go live in the station. You just need to go somewere and record." Robert rolled his eyes, then retorted, "Ya, if only something interesting could be filmed with some friggin home movie." Kyle said, "Well, if you could film dinosaurs, you could make money no matter the quality." Robert laughed loudly, but not way too loud. He said, "Ya, too bad they went extinct who knows how many years ago." Kyle said, "Not on Isla Sorna." Robert said, "What?"

Chapter II:

Kyle and Robert went into a silent room, as the music could be faintly heard, the chuck CD playing quite loudly. That, of cource, was the 9th CD put in the player since the start of the party. Kyle sat down, then said, "Okay, there's this island called Isla Sorna off Costa Rica. The Costa Rica government restrcits it, but they won't even know were there. You could take a small group and go to the island, and if you can get some nice shots, we got ourselves a lot of green and silver." Robert said, "Well, I'm sure the government restricts it for a reason." Kyle said, "Well, there are carnivores, but I found a territory map. It's a bit old, but we should be fine. Plus, you can hide from them." Robert said, "Okay, okay. I'm in, I'll get four friends to come with me. Probualy Mike, Madison, Ramond, and Herald. Mike's gotta nice aim with his shot gun, Madison can drive boats pretty good, Ramond is like awsome at camping and supplies, and Herald knows his Dinosaurs." Kyle smiled. He said, "When you want to do this?" Robert replyied, "Let's wait a month. I'll tell them about it in a week." Robert and Kyle retured to the party, as the dancing floor now opened.

(In case you didn't know, the four characters are Madison, Mike, Herald and Ramond.)

Chapter III:

A bullet whizzed through the air, travelling toward something that would be impacted. It travelled toward its target, rapidly gaining up, so fast a human wouldn't be able to see it go. It would reach its target in a matter of milliseconds, then it did. The target, a bottle, exploded, shards of glass flying across the yard, cutting into the dirt or wood as a liquid was now everywere. Smoke from the gun rose and the shooter grinned. Then he heard a voice. "Mike." He responded, "What is it, Mom?" She replyied, "Robert is on the phone." Mike walked over and picked up the phone and said, "Hey Rob." "Hey Mike." was the reply. Then, Robert said, "Hey, wanna be on TV.?" Mike said, "Who dosen't?" Robert replied, "Okay, well, all you need to do is come with me to an island infested with dinosaurs and-" "Dinosaurs? What are you on?" Mike, said, laughter visible in his voice. "Kyle knows about some island with them on it, done by INGEN. Some genetics company. Well, I was wondering if you could-" Mike said, "Bring my gun and protect the group." "Yes, yes. Well, can you?" Robert said. Mike said, "Alright, alright. I always wanted to shoot a T-rex in the face. I used to dream about which way it would fall." Robert smiled, then said, "Ok, bye." Mike replied "bye." then hung up. He loaded his gun, put it on safety, and went to his computer.

Now everyone in the group was contacted, and agreed. The only one that didn't need too much convincing was Herald, as he wanted to research the dinosaurs and study them and really look at them.

Chapter IV:

A month passed, and Robert, Madison, Mike, Herald, and Ramond were on a plane to land in Costa Rica. They plane was landing soon and they packed sleeping bags, food, water, clothing, and portible systems and such, including the hacked camera with the ability to go live. They would borrow a gun once they got there. Robert was looking out the window, with Mike and Madison sitting with him. Herald and Ramond were sitting in a seperate seat, Herald reading and Ramond was just sitting there. Madison was sitting and so was Mike. Then Mike said, "So, Ramond, can your camping experience prepare you for this?" Ramond said, "Eh, I'm more of a fan of finding some abandon trailer and using that." Mike then said to Madison, "Are you going to just drop us off and then drive the boat off?" Madison replied, "No, I'm going with you guys. I'll just put the boat, hopefually cheap boat, off on the shore." Herald then said, "I wouldn't want to do that. A rex's massive weight and mouth could ruin that boat!" Madison shrugged, "Well, if it isn't mine, who cares?" The conversation ranted on for the remainder of the plane ride. When they landed they got out and walked into the airport. After the long lines, they were finally in a little village. They got a gun from a small shop, and then rented a medium sized boat. They payed the owner extra; they thought if it was destroyed he wouldn't get as angry. Madison started driving the boat toward were the island was supposedly. Robert was drinking a coke as he got the camera in his bag. He said, "Oh, this is gonna be fun." Mike said, "Maybe the island, but I'm getting sea sick right now. I'll be in a bed if you need me." He went underdeck as Herald and Ramond said, "Look at those fish." Herald then looked out into the horizon, and saw some mountains with clouds around them. He said, "I think this is it."
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Return to Single Writer Fiction