Jurassic Park III

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Jurassic Park III

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:22 pm

This is pretty much a redo of JP3... one that hopefually you folks enjoy better as the third addition to the saga. I know you guys disliked that movie... so if I was directing it... maybe it would be this.

Intro:

Costa Rica: 2001

A light breeze swept buy some palm trees. The sway of them was as if someone was blowing on a flame. Before it blows out, it bends, as the palm trees were. Grass covered the jungle enviornment as plants were scattered everywere. If one saw this they would shrug it off as any island. But this was no ordinary island. It was an island inhabinated by dinosaurs. Dinosaurs lived on this island, living without anything else touching them. The Costa Rica government protected it from any human interference at the request of John Hammond. But some people don't listen to the law. Some people break the law. People like the ones in the helicopter hovering high over the island. A camoflauge helicopter. An army helicopter. But no soilders were on it.
"Send the rest of the squad in after we confirm the rumors." a dark tanned man said.
"Yes, I know. They have the equitment." Said another one. Each had a machine gun strapped to his back and a camoflauge uniform.
"We just need to see one of them, then tell them to come." The other man said. They lowered the chopper ever so slightly as they looked out the window.
The view was great; you could see lots of trees. But they were looking for Dinosaurs. They couldn't see any yet, but they weren't done.
"I don't have all day. Let's finish up." The first man to speak said. He looked impaitiontly for a sign of any creatures.
"Is that one over there?" The other man said, pointing out the window.
"Yes, yes it is." The man said. He looked were the man was pointing and saw a creature with a long neck. It was covered with almost bleach tan scales. A few brownish stripes ran down its back.
The first man smiled. He could call in the capture crew, and then they could use the creatures for devistation. It would work.

Chapter I:

A door opened in a small room with a circular table as a few figuires walked in. Among them were Alan Grant, Ian Malcolm, Ellie Sattler, and Sarah Harding. The rest were a few mid-eastern men in suits. They sat down at the table, the dark black table and the polished wooden chairs. It seemed like a meeting. One of the men stould up and annouced, "Hello, everyone. Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Ian Malcolm, Sarah Harding. You have all been summond here at request of the Costa Rica government."
Ian Malcolm said, "If this has anything thing to do with us going back to the island, we won't do it." Ian noiticed Alan was about to open his mouth.
"Well, it has nothing to do with it at all. They just want to meet with you. They want your reccomendations on what to do with the island."
"Well, tell them to leave it as it is. We don't need to go all the way to Costa Rica to tell them that." Alan Grant said.
"Well, they want a meeting. They request it. John Hammond actually is the one that was summoned, but he requested that you come with him."
"Why can't John do it himself?" Ian Malcolm said.
"He wants the opinions of people who have been to the island."
"Well, me and Grant have never set foot on Isla Sorna." Ellie said.
"But you have survived his dinosaurs. Look, the Costa Rica government is paying for your transportation and cost of being at Costa Rica entirely. They will also give each of you 5 million US dollars to come home with."
"And why would they do that?" Sarah Harding asked.
"Because they know you don't want to interupt your business, so they hope that can repay it."
"Well, if it's making 5 million for just attending a meeting, I guess that would be nice." Grant said.
"I'll come, I guess." Said Ian.
"Ditto that." Said Harding.
"What she said" Ellie said, smiling.

Chapter II:

A huge plane soared through the air. Its destination was supposedly Costa Rica. Malcolm, Grant, Harding, and Sattler were all eating some food that was provided as tehy sat on their seats. They were on a humongeous private jet.
"So, Ian, how was Isla Sorna?" Grant said, sort of sarcasticly.
"Same as Isla Nublar, except no fences, and a bunch of lunatics trying to make a park in California."
"And we saw two rexes." Harding added.
Ian smirked as the plane went on. Then, someone came walking down the isles with a machine gun. He looked at the group, then continued walking. They then heard over the speaker some foreign launguage being spoken. Sattler said, "That's weird."
"What is?" Alan said.
"The speaker just spoke something arabic. Shouldn't this be Spanish?" Ellie said.
Ian paused, then whispered, "I don't think were going to Costa Rica."
The man with the machine gun walked toward them and knocked him on the head with the machine gun. Then he did the same to the rest of the group. Then were knowcked unconcious, as the plane decended, going towards it's real destination...
Last edited by Raptor Llama on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Anaclagon » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:58 pm

Interesting, looking forward to see how this turns out.

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:31 am

Ok, suggestion time, I need some suggestions. Please suggest.
Okay, what characters from JP should I bring in?

That's the only suggestion, how you can also request a dinosaur you would like to see in this, if you want to know confirmed dinosaurs PM me and I'll tell you.
"Insert a really cool quote that makes me appear cool and wise and make it italicized to make it look quoteish here." - Raptor Llama
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:44 pm

I think it would be nice if there was other humans on the island that they had to compete with, maybe have it that the costa rica government is disowning the islands, leaveing them as no mans land as it gives too much bad rep. Then different private companies come in trying to grab a slice of the pie.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:57 pm

Nice story so far...probably going to be better then the actual film JP3 :/

I suggest Grant, Malcom, and Ellie, as must-haves. The rest are up to you.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Raptor Llama » Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:10 am

Okay, Chapters 1 and 2 are up. Suggestions are closed. PM me if you want to know the confirmed dino list, or want to request a dino.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 pm

RL it's is definately getting better, can't wit for chapter 3.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Doc 42 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:08 pm

I didnt really like the last two chapters. Very breif and almost no discription :\
(Btw, Muslim, or Islam as its called is a religion (muslim's being the people of the religion (like christians as opposed to christianity) you cant say something muslim as thats like saying "I spoke some christianity to him"
Chances are you ment to say Arabic, the main language spoken in the middle east and incidently, the main language of the muslim religion.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Raptor Llama » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:50 am

Fixed the muslim thing. Don't worry, I'll get back to a lot of detail, I just didn't feel like writing a lot of conversation. I kinda want to get into the action, in which there's tons of detail.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:26 pm

okay RL, I am ready for action.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby TyrantTR » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:07 pm

Oh no, are you going to try to fuse terrorist attacks and JP? Baaaaaaad... :P

No description as said, and if there were discription that foreign language part would have had me wondering what was going to happen next. And the fact that they saw a guy with a machine gun seemed kind of funny, and thefact that they did nothing when he bonked there freind on the head.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:12 pm

I think thats covered in both no detail and too breif. All we can assume is that he bonked them over the heads at the same time. Or that they were all drowning in their own drool so they didnt notice
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:12 am

Yeah, what Doc said.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby The Kingpin » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:24 am

CIK, do you have anything USEFUL to say? anything at all?
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby CRUSHER IS KING » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:34 am

yeah KP I do
RL, you need to put more detail in them, you also need to make something unexpected happen to throw us all off, I think I have said enough.
CRUSHER IS KING
Banned

Postby Raptor Llama » Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:52 pm

The whole terrorist and JP thing was inspired by the scrapped game Jurassic Park Survival.

They didn't have enough time to react. Before they could, well, ya.

Ya, I'm kinda rushing to the action. I'm rushing so I can get to what I want to write, then I can detailinize it.
Raptor Llama
Compsognathus
Compsognathus

Postby TyrantTR » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:03 pm

Wow, that makes everything so much better : D

Not. D:

You NEVER want to rush to the action, it is so much better when the action eases in as slowly as the plot does. What I got from this is, absolutely NO character development, minimal discription and I have no idea what they are doing.

This could be way better. And I mean it, way better.
Well James Bond Chinchilla and Monsta Pacman gets old after a year or so of absence. >_> Methinks I'll leave this blank until I come up with something to put here.
TyrantTR
Albertosaurus
Albertosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Aye, still I say it can be a bit more longer but im interesting bout the dino's :P

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction