Yr. 2304 The Beginning

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Yr. 2304 The Beginning

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Prologe

... [static] HEL ... [static] Their ar ... mons ... every ... [long beap][static] ... I rep ... no, stay aw ... [Screaming][bones breaking]. What you have heard is the futal attempts of a despret newsman attepting to send a signal for help in New York. In the year 2304 on the date 6-14, a scientist by the name of Cory I. Johnson tried to finally cure all known forms of cancer. This included a new kind of lung disease caused by extreme exposure to deadly airborne chemicals known as raidomey. On that day however, a mix of chemicals caused an explostion that launched a cloud of genetic chemicals that alter the average humanoid into superintelligent semi-human creatures that share common traits with certain animals. The first one to change was the scientist himself, who changed into a mix between a cloud lepoard and an Ethopian wolf. At first he didn't relise what had happened to him, but felt pained and tried to find help. When he exited his labratory everyone tried to run from him but his new form had superhuman abilities. The first person to fall victim to this was his student, a 16 year old girl by the name of Lora Genful. When Cory tried ask her what was wrong he suddenly leaped 12 feet towards her and pounced on top of her and knocked her cold. He saw blood coming from her broken nose and wondered why he could smell it as if he was swishing it in his mouth. He didn't think much of it and continued to run to find help. He stepped into a bathroom to find a faucit to spash water onto his face, because he felt like he was wearing a big thick winter coat in the middle of June. He suddenly realised why everyone was afraid; he saw himself in the tattered clothes that was all that remained of his white shirt and pants and over most of his body was dark red fur. He had two large glowing red eyes the size of a tennis balls and the face of a cougar and large fangs instead of his normal canines. His arms were huge with muscle and had retractable claws. He even had a tail like a big cat. His brain finally started to figure things out, and he liked it. "These thought's ... their so clear and" suddenly he diverted his attention elsewhere. He senses were incredible and he could hear several policemen clinking with gear up the stairs. The captain of the squad led them and when he saw ... something standing in the middle of the hallway looking at him with eyes so big and red fur with black spots and a tail, he thought that he was dreaming. "Help me" it said with a snarl hidden amoung the words. As soon as the captain pulled out his tazier the creature suddenly blurred for a second and appeared right in front of him and lifted him up off the ground. With a roar the creature flung the captain right at the stunned squad of policemen. Why did he want to hurt me? Cory wondered, while across the hallway, something was trying to hide behind him. She looked like an eagle with feathers but with arms and legs like a human and talons for hands and feet. It was his student. She had been affected like him. He knew she was there because he could sense her. "Come on out, I know your there" He said, How did he know, she thought. I can sense your thoughts, he thought back. Suddenly He started to sense other people changing into creatures, he heard their thoughts all confused and scared and suddenly took control. Whithin seconds everyone that had changed were capturing everyone else who hadn't were take them to their new leaders lab. He remebered the chemicals tha had caused the explostion and knew how to keep them stable to form a new oxygen used it form these captured people into more super intelligent beings. Several months later and the world's atmoshere is made of the new air, and now we must wear chemical suites to protect ourselves from the fumes. Now we fight to preserve the human race from mutating into anamorfes led by Scar A.K.A. Cory.

Chapter I: The present [point of view][human]

If your wondering who I am, I am Anthoney J. Price. I used to be a highly credited General for the U.S. Army. All that changed on the day when Scar started his campain against humanity. He said that human era was over and belonged now to the anamorfes. We didn't belive that, but Scar proved that the anamorfes were the new powerhouse on the block. He kept on beating our forces with incredible regularity, we barley held our line at all. Even if we did, it was with great sacrifice. Now we live in underground fallout shelters trying to find a cure for this mutigin. Our only hope is to keep in our underground shelters and live off our underground crops that were perfected in 2296, until we find a cure. We had food, wepons, water, but hope, hope was limited.

Chapter II: A scouting party[point of view][anamorfe]

[yawn] ... To the patrol leader who was part turtle with an armored shell (but not very slow) and the neck and head of an eel, this was shaping up to be one strange patrol. Most strange things don't bother him seeing as though he was a bipedal turtle with a eel for a neck and head. He had been ordered to take his patrol through an area infested with well armed humans, or better yet why he was given strange bird like creatures, that even he couldn't make sense of nor their new wepons known as singularity carbines. But he didn't complain about his orders, he take on some filthy humans and their wepons.
Last edited by raptor titanus3 on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Doc 42 » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:41 pm

that was good.... Very good.... I really liked it.... near the end it got a bit rushed... I cant wait to see the first chapter.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Thanks, just so you know Johnson is my last name.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 am

Uhhh, dude, maybe you shouldn't reveal your personal info over the internet...

Anyway, ya, its good. Very cool, keep it up.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:31 pm

Looks good but the chapters are like..short @_@ well thats what I think

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction