BlackBlood

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

BlackBlood

Postby C S » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:35 am

In the ruins of victory:Chapter:2: part 1

"I ran into the wreckage. There was the scent of blood. I knew it could have only been Aircrest, and the leader of the sentinals.Robot remains strewn all about the ship's cock pit which was half buried under mud. Sparks jumped off the metal. Aircrest laid on the ground, still alive, but just about to die. I always had bad timing.Sometimes it saved my life. Now, it let my comrade die. Aircrest was bleeding from a chest wound, his sword's blade in a cloaked figure's throat and out the other side. I hissed "CIK.." and raked my claws down his face. Aircrest growled "She's still alive....tell...tell..her...I still cared" I never knew what he meant. But it was his last, dying wish. The bond of a friendship will send me on a quest, and the perils and obsticals will test every grain of strenth in my black blood. I decided to get help from a gang of cats after hearing they knew what Aircrest maybe talking about. Big mistake"

Snowclaw cursed under his breath and growled "We're too deep man, we're being hunted, right? The best offense is a good defense. I know someone. He's my brother. He's a catnip dealer gone weaponised. He has an antique Starclan sniper rifle, 50 kills made on it" Crook spat and mewed "Loneclaw right? The cat's an imbicille" Snowclaw mewed "The stories havent been more truthfull" Suddenly, cats of the DragBurn gang surrounded the cats. Snowclaw growled "God, these guys are good" Crook mewed "no more starclan crap?"

A few months before....

Snowclaw woke up in his den. The clans were destroyed, he was seperated from his fmaily. Atleast he helped with eleminating humans from the equation. But now there was that thing Aircrest said. What could that mean? Snowclaw had seen many die. It was the norm now. But never did any one bestow their dying wish on him. He wasnt sure if he had to honor it, or if he just wanted to, but either way, he was going to grant it. How was he going to go along about this this...

Snowclaw was now at the bridge between WRPG to ISS after a hour and a half's amount of walking . There was a compy that he knew of. One that was always by Aircrest's side. Snowclaw stepped over the bridge into a blinding white light. On the other side, The white sanded beach. The jungle was roughly 9 meters up from his current position. There were clear blue skies and very little wind. Small waves broke on the shore. The roars of the dinosaurs in the distance. Surely, their army had disbanded to the natrual order, carnivore eats herbivore. Carnivore eats small mamailian carnivore that was a cat. The white cat, black striped tail walked the beaches, watching the waves wash sea weed onto the shore, and the ocassional, squabling seagull fighting in mid air over a molusk shell. After trailing the coast, Snowclaw came across a small cave 3 feet high. Snowclaw padded into the silver rock cave. The ground was flat, and then turned into a steep slope. Snowclaw slipped and fell onto his stomach, sliding on the wet rocks until he came across a spot, aproximatly 10 feet under ground where the slope gradulately turned into a gentle curve until it was flat. "I officially hate this island" Sure, the battle against CIK's robots was scary. There were two giant monters stomping around, but no, Snowclaw still had some good thoughts about the island, but when the under ground caves can randomly drop you off a 100 foot incline, thats when this cat drew the line. Hypermouth, who was in his own rain puddle pool, laying on the bottom of the 1 and 3/4 deep "pool" growled "I see you found my water slide" Snowclaw hissed "What makes you so important that you have a water slide?" Hypermouth whispered with emphasis "Cause im bat sh*t crazy" Snowclaw growled "Atleast your not overly emotional" Hypermouth chirped "With a name like Hypermouth, it would be very ironic to be over emotional" Snowclaw was about to say something, but then asked "I came to ask you something, about, Aircrest" Hypermouth growled "What? Other than he being a d*ck to me and my aquaintance Dragonfly, killing that CIK guy, and being Selena's mate-" Snowclaw growled "Selena....thats who he ment." Hypermouth growled "Oh? She's dead? What was he talking about, He was going to meet her after all this time or some other corny sh*t?" Snowclaw growled "For a compy, you have a really dirty mouth. Dont drink out of any shared water sources for the good of others" Hypermouth growled "Look at you, white and nerdy" Snowclaw hissed "Happy cat's about to kick your lil lizard a*s if you dont shut the f*ck up and answer my questions seriously" Hypermouth swallowed hard. Snowclaw growled "Sh*t, dun made me go lose my temper." Hypermouth growled "I think I did some involuntary actions" Snowclaw growled ".....Im gonna get out of your way so you can go take a bath in the tidal pools" 10 minutes later, the two small carnivore were conversing by the jungle. Snowclaw growled "He souned like he trruelly believed Selena was still alive. You said he had to give up love to be able to control water right? Why would he suddenly back track on what he did?" Hypermouth replied "Delusion? Hedid get stabbed in the heart, remember...wow......either that ironic, or a damn good Coincidance" Snowlcaw, who was looking at the ocean looked at Hypermouth and mewed "I dont get it" Hypermouth growled, after a few seconds "Ive got to clean my pool. Good luck" Snowclaw mewed "Thanks" he got what he needed. A name. If this Selena is truelly alive, she must have been seen. All he had to do was ask around about her. Then he ralised, he might aswell roll around in bood and put up a sign that says "GET ME IN YOUR TUMMEH"

Chapter:2: part 2

Snowclaw clawed on a tree, sharpening his dog tooth claws, as well as wearing them down. He hoped one day they'd simply crack and he can finally use his true claws. After preparing his weapons, he climbed a moss covered tree. He partially solved is dilemma. He was going to befriend a fairly large predator, and go around asking about Selena. The problem was, who the hell was gonna be his friend. Did he have to pull a puss in boots and act so cute that they'd have to leave him alone? If so, where the hell did the zoro rip off get his boots? So much questions. Maybe he should look up Coldeyes, he probablly knows every thing by how he acts. Well, there is the chance he acts like a complete *ss hole because he doesnt get enough sleep after tripping out all night, but he'll give him the benefit of the doubt. "Yousa needs a gun" A obvious guy dressed as a gorilla said. Snowclaw hissed "Back your furry as* back" The guy said "WAIT!" Snowclaw hissed "ITS GO TIME!" And ran at the guy. "Furryfa*s need to die!" Snowclaw hissed. The guy in the suit was screaming like hell, obviously having read about Warrior cats in that fan fic with he really long name and velociraptors. The guy in the suit did as any monkey would do and climbed a tree. The thought "Ill just throw my feicies at him!" Snowclaw was yelling random statements that would make those who know him want to rethink thier opinions of him. The guy stained and a wet sloshing sound was heard, his eyes wide behind the gorilla mask. Snowclaw looked up, disgusted, his lip curled. "Shi*" The guy said" Snowclaw growled "Damn straight" The guy who had caro in his pants explained after taking off the suit. Snowclaw was sitting "CS sent me to give you these guns to you, Free of charge." Snowclaw eyed the pistols, smg's, and an assault rifle, sniper attachment. "But im a double crossing di*k weed paid off by some wealthy person" Snowclaw looked at gorilla guy and the guns. He grabbed the L-28 Assault rifle and hissed "Sh*t your pants again" a loud fart was heard and Snowclaw hissed "I was being sarcastic yet scary- screw it!" And pulled the trigger, the bullet penetrating the guy's head, and escaping through the back. The guy fell, and another fart noise was heard. "Atleast you wont be eaten now" Snowclaw gathered the weapons, which were stored on a special cat belt. Pistols around his stomach. SMG's on his thighs. The assault rilfe held in a book bag of sorts, a strap ran diagonally over his chest, Ammunition was stored in different compartments for the individual guns. Looks like Snowclaw didnt need a friend after all...

Chapter:2: Part 3

Snowclaw trudged through the mud. Cant say too much about mud. It was brown, really viscous and insect eggs inhabitted it. He was in the plain now, which seemed to be permanantly covered in mist. He was ready to draw the L-28. We learn something about the cat that is Snowclaw. He is trigger happy. Snowclaw pulled out the rifle and looked into the thickening fog, hearing the soft, pitering foot steps. Sowclaw hissed "Venatosaurs" And opened fire, his eyes peering through the haze and bullets peircing their skulls, eack one of them. They fell dead. If only that gun was in Peter Jackson's King Kong, the officail game of th- sorry. Snowclaw put back the gun and got to all 4's again. He began to jog, his scent, and the sent of blood might attract bigger predators. What kept on replaying in his mind was "why are Ventatosaurs on Isla Sorna? Next thing I see will be a giant gallopping crocodile" Snowclaw stopped and peered into the mist. "Starclan.." The cat saw Screen, not Screen as he saw months ago, Screen, a while ago, talking to rators, what the hell? He was really fat then. But..this mist..it...was if time itself was trapped in it. Screen told him about this, meeting raptors on Skull island..but...this is no where near that island. And why he under detailed his general description then was previously unknown. Then..of course, The mist, it was all over now. Great. He had to grant Aircrest's last wish, and mist that brings back things from the past.... what was going on with the world?! A figure ran in the mist, gold armor, black cape, dual swords. A blue flash was seen. Nothing else about that figure revealed it's self. Sounds of battle echoed in the mist, but nothing. The sounds of the al to familiar subsonic zap of lasers. Explosions.Snowclaw continued on. Lost in the time mist. The night his clan was destroyed began to form around him. "Not again" Snowclaw ran, the weapons clanking against each other. He jumped into the air, pulling out the dessert eagle and opening fire at the appiritions in desperation. He holstered the gun and landed on his feet, continuing his run.Snowclaw finally made it into the lagoon. The jungle lake green, no mist in sight. The island was too hostile, even for a well armed cat. Plus, some one doesnt want him to find Selena,Paying off the gorrilla guy, if she was dead, that would never have happened. So much had happened. Glimpses into a past. Crusher said this was the first time they used robots, and thats why we werent ready in the last war. Was he hiding something? Questions he'd answer in his home realm.

Chapter:2: Part 4

"The hell?" Snowclaw mewed. He was at the coast, and the bridge he took was locked by a bamboo gate. There was a green sea turtle with a brown and yellow spotted shell. The turtle was wearing a name tag that said "Lock Turtle" Snowclaw jumped onto the bamboo gate and climbed it like a ladder. He hopped off from the top, landing on the moss covered bridge. "Plants grow fast on this island..." Snowclaw ran over the bridge, into the flashing light. He found himself on a wooden floor and constantly mving. "Crap" Snowclaw hissed. He found himself on a ship. It looked like what a soda bottle sliced in 2 vertically with a small cube of a cabin, with an antenna sticking up in the middle. Snowclaw ran to the bow. There was a dangerous looking shark, darker shade of grey, almost black, instead of grey-blue. It had a harpoon in it's dorsal fin and going to ram the boat. Then, there was the shark with floral glasses. Snowclaw jumped back and bristled. "I ATE YOU!" Snowclaw hissed. "I hate you too!" The shark replied. Snowclaw snarled "I ATE YOU, YOU WERE IN MY STOMACH!" The shark went "Oh" and exploded, ripping a hole in time and space that was the written history. The more dangerous looking shark stopped moving. Must be where his history stopped, but time went on. Snowclaw guessed that who made him lost interest in the RPG. Snowclaw looked over board. The blue-green water was glowing in one spot. Snowclaw jumped into the sparkling water, envelopped in the light and appeared, dry, behind the bamboo fence. Snowclaw ran up to it and climbed up, faster, more urgent, never wanting to see the noobfest SRPG again, for it may be a portal for the noobs to rise..Snowclaw panted, about to cross the correct bridge. The cat ran over the wooden cross way and with a flash appeared in his forest home. Snowclaw licked the grund in a state of temparary ecstasy, which ended fairly quickly and he began to spit. He sudded his toung on his arms and and gagged. When his moment was over, he sighed. Suddenly a voice mewed "Snowclaw?" The trigger happy cat grabbed a CZ 79 pistol from his belt and aimed at the owner of the voice. It was his old mate, Hawksight. Snowclaw lowered the gun and mewed "It's bee long" Hawksight mewed "Very" Snowclaw holstered his hand gun and walked to Hawksight, nuzzling her cheek. "Hopw have you been, how are my daughters? Sons?! Snowclaw closed his eyes and purred. Hawksight was about to answer, but she made a startled yowl. Snowclaw opened his eyes, his mate in the jaws of a wolf, taking her last breath. Snowclaw's lips quivered. At first he was in shock, eyes wide and watering. Then he glared pulling out a p-90 smg from his thigh holster. "Die you *******" The brown and black spotted wolf threw Hawksight's body into a tree. Snowclaw's heart lunged and he opened fire, the bullets makeing blood and fur fly off in all directions while the wolf whimpered pathetically, his body being shaken by the prolonged fire. It didnt take much to kill the wolf, but Snowclaw emptied his round into the dog. Whe he hear the clicking weapon, Snowclaw bashed the dog's head with it in his rage. He holstered the gun and ran to his dead mate. He didnt get to say he still oved he.He was one so long..what if she forgot that?! Snowclaw choked on his own tears. He was always crsed by death. Now he felt it's wrath, on his heart. Knowing the wolf was dead wasn't enough. That night, Snowlcaw went on a wolf hunt. By morning, the PawScratch pack was deimated, members filled with bullets. Snowclaw spat in Browntail's face and hissed "See you in the darkforest." Snowclaw turned away from the sight, taking out his empty L-28 clip ad throwing it way, taking another clip from his ammo pack and locking it in place. The wolves would be the first of many Snowclaw killed for vengeance, hatred, and money.

Chapter:2: Part 5

Snowclaw walked into "The pub". It was a den at fist glance, but deep underground it was a teeming bar. It was just a large chamber. There was a long table made from a log.There drinks from water with catnip extract, berry juice to alcohal stolen from bumbling twoleg campers. Snow didnt have his weapons pack on and sat by the bartender's counter, the silver colored cat dropped a bowl of water infront of Snowclaw. Snowclaw took a few sips. His heart still hurt him. He lost his mate. He didnt know where his offspring were. He took consulation in knowing they were all old enough to take care of them selves. A black cat with dark red scars down his face, near his eyes sat near Snowclaw and mewed "Berry juice, and nipwater, with extra nip for Snowbell here" Snowclaw hissed "My name is Snowclaw" The black cat mewed "Crook." Snowclaw mewed "Should I be alarmed?" Crook laughed and mewed "no...no....unless your rich" Snowclaw looked at the tom, not ammused. Crook took a sip out of the berry juice that the Silver cat put on the log and mewed "That joke usually makes people laugh a lung out" Snowclaw sighed and mewed "Well, Im not in the "laughy" mood" Crook mewed "She left you?" Snowclaw mewed "In more than one way" Crook growled "wait wait wait, more than what way? She didnt rake her claws down your face because you accidently said her mother looked like a living fuzzball and leave?" Snowclaw eyed the cat and mewed "No..she was killed" Crook mewed "Looks like you need some help getting over the loss. I know a group of cats. They can help people like you" Snowclaw mewed "It'll be more help if you know who Selena is and where she is" Crook mewed "Dunno who that is, but Seration, the group leader spoke of her" Snowclaw mewed "Well, now I believe you" Crook mewed "What?" Snowclaw mewed "You said Selena was a her, and she is" Crook mewed "Are you trippy of the nipwater already? You didnt even touch it! And Selena is a feminine name so.." Snowclaw mewed 'Your the only lead I've got" he turned to the silver pelted cat and mewed "Give the nip water to someone as a treat!" Silverstripe nodded. His eyes paned from left to right and right to left, and started chugging the water by the mouth full. Snowclaw ran over to the right of the chamber. It was dark, it being farthest the mouth of the den. A voice hissed "We have visitors, turn on that firefly" A ding was heard, then the golden light went from dim to bright, Revealing a group of 4 cats around a large rock table. Crook mewed "Seration, This is Snowclaw. He's suffering a loss and needs some help coping with it. Thought you can give him a job. Seration, an orange and white stripes asked "How good are you with guns?" Snowclaw replied "Pretty good" A purely grey cat mewed "Bull" Andother cat, bluish grey mewed "This RPG doesnt have weapons or weapon's training, doesnt allow it, trying to be truthfull to cats. We had to smuggle weapons to kill the wolves. We are planning an attack" Snowclaw mewed "I already killed the wolves." The grey cat scoffed. Suddenly, a cat ran in and yowled "THE WOLVES ARE DEAD! SHOT TO DEATH!" The entire pub broke into cheer. Seration mewed "Your hired"

Chapter:2: Part 6

A figure ran over the roofs of houses, his outline visable by the moon shining down. It landed on the grey colored trianglar roof, his foot steps clattering against the plastic like mateirial that over lapped it's self in layers, the base being the first layer. Snowclaw drew the L-28, his only weapon except for his Mac-11 Sub machinegun side arm. Hopefully, if he executed the mission correctly, he wouldnt need it. He wore black spandex to help him blend into the dark. the one peice spandex suit covered the entire body up to the nose. Half a mask covered his ears, just some of the back of his head and eyes were visable. He waited. Windblew over. The chilling fall wind. Snowclaw replayed the mission objectives in his head. Terminate the animal patrol officer as discretely as an armed feline can. Then, break into his house, steal his keys that was probablly in his room. The animal control officer was a bitter old man. Lived by himself. Didnt like his nighors.Short tempered. The door opened and a shadow formed. The man, about 40 years old stepped out with a trash bag. Snowclaw lifted his L-28 and peered into the orange tinted sniper scope. Now or never. He lined up the cross hairs with his head and slowly pulled on the trigger. The man was opening his trash can. Snowclaw was running out of time. He took a deep breath and swallowed hard, pulling the trigger, the bang silenced by a helicopter moving over head. The man fell, dead. Snowclaw took an innocent life. Grumpy, yes, but still innocent. He shoved the regret from his mind and hopped onto a tree branch and scurried down it. He ran over the lawn, which was mnd feidled by flamingos for some reason. The cat scurried over the road and into the still opened door. The living room was brightly lit, it being a simple couch, a wooden coffee table infront of that, and a fairly expesive TV set. The Kitchen was in the back. A stove, fridge and a counter to wrok on. The floor was brown wood pannelling. There were random portraits around the walls. Snowclaw ran up some stairs to the right, entering an open door that he assumed was the man's. There were a set of keys on the dresser with a leather key chain with the animal control center's insignia. These were the keys. he grabbed it and stuffed it in the pack on his back. He then opened the window above the dresser and jumped out, making his way back to the forest, mission complete

Chapter:2: Part 7: A Life Of Happy Misery

Seration waited on a moss, mushroom covered log, smoking the cat equivillent of cigarettes, burning weat. The rest of the DragBurn gang was positioned in the trees with guns. None of them wanted to use their guns, for they were really bad shots. Seration told them to open target practice, then told them to stop soon after, for bullets were simply wasted, none of them even hit the targets. none of them were close. Seration's weat cigar's light was just about to go out. He hopped onto the pile of leaves that surrounded his log. "Snowclaw's gone" He mewed. A voice behind him mewed "A cat cant take the scenic route?" Seration turned to Snowclaw and mewed "Good to see you. You completed the objectives?" Snowclaw opened his weapons back and took the keys out, dangling it from his paw. "All yours" He threw the keys to Seration, who caught it and looked at the reflection of the red simbers of his cigar on it. "Very nice. Your services will be rewarded nicely." A cat in the trees dropped a package, it making a crumpling sound against the leaves. "That, is the currency of the inner forest, things arent free. $1,000 worth. Do your jobs the way you did this one, expect to see more like this" Seration walked towards the pub, Snowclaw following him. The rest of the gang followed over head. At the pub, Silverstripe was lying on the table, she cats around him, licking his fur into the styles she cats keep their fur. Silverstripe was simply grinning. In the DragBurn corner, Seration mewed "You wanna know how this bar gets catnip for nipwater? Us. But There is newby cartell. My sources tell me that they are charging less for their services. When they go public...we'll be out of a job. Take out the boss, the underboss. That's the highest ranks for a cartell that young. Leave the cheap hands for us. Do it without anyone knowing, and you'll get a paycheck to by your self a den the size of this pub in the inner forest" Snowclaw nodded. He wondered, When will the killing end..

Chapter:2: Part 8: Samurai Catnip Cat

Snowclaw heard the screech of one of those down sized play trucks that little kids drive around. There was a ginger colored cat in the seat, a dark brown cat picking the cat nip from their feilds. The boss and under boss were a few feet away, discussing something. Too easy. Snowclaw drew his rifle and hissed "Night night" Suddenly, cat whose desctription a mix of white, ginger and black kicked the gun out of Snowclaw's paws, the weapon landing on the grassy hill he was on, just about to tumble down by a few cats picking catnip below. He had to get that gun, and he had to kill this cat without using his guns, to keep his stealth. Snowclaw slowly reached to his knife sleath, about to pull out his foot long dagger. The Japanese bob tail did the same, drawing a 3 foot katana. "Crap" Snowclaw mewed. The broke into a cart wheel, rolling to the right, avoiding the katana as it was jabbed at him. He pulled out the dagger and attempted to jab the Japanese bobtail, his blade slamming into the broad side of the katana blade. "Stupid American fool" The cat said in the stereotypical high pitched Japanese accent. "Dont you have a store to run, I think I smell the shrimp burning" The cat hissed "HAHAHAHA! This American is funny! I LAUGH!" Snowclaw watched the cat and mewed "I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not, your voice.." The cat, angry, pulled the katana away and swung at Snowclaw, who jumped over the blade and managed to punch the cat a few times. The cat kicked Snowclaw onto his back and brought the katana down. Snowclaw rolled away, barly escaping the blade. He slammed the dagger into the cat's wrist and grabbed the sword he dropped, swinging it into his head, killing it. Snowclaw grabbed his L-28 and looked to where the boss and underboss of the drug cartel was. They were walking off. He could still kill the boss. Snowclaw lined up his cross hairs and pulled the trigger. The ginger and black cat, the boss, spoke to the grey and white under boss. "And then we ca-" A squish was heard as the bullet entered his head, his bottom jaw dropping, his eyes half closed. The cat dropped dead. The shocked underboss looked in fear at his still bleeding commander. Snowclaw then aimed at the underboss. At that moment, the cat ran off into the bushes. Snowclaw hissed "There is always one". He looked to the dead bobtail and mewed "Clear your self up, and get the shrimp off the shishimi" He walked off, towards the DragBurn base

Chapter:2: Part 9: Fool Of Wonders

Seration hissed "Unacceptable Snowclaw, unacceptable, that underboss will become boss and make a new under boss. You wasted your time and put your life on the line for no reason im afraid" Suddenly, a rock with paper rubber banded to it rolled into the DragBurn den, which was a pretty socailly known place. "I see you fell for the decoy" A cat read. "Ill throw you fish bone. The only important member in the cartell is me. Now that I know you know about me and my cartel, expect this to be the last contact you get with us for a long time. Sinscerely, Fool Of Wonders" Seration hissed "He tricks us and sends us a note to screw with our heads. Well, he's off the drug cartell streets and out of our fur for now." The cat turned to Snowclaw and mewed "We're gonna free some cats we lost to the clink a few days ago. Execute the ones we dont like. Be there." Snowclaw nodded and mewed "Seration, do you know who Selena is?" Seration mumbled "She's a big short temperred lizard. She screwed up some of our orders in the past." Snowclaw mewed "Know where she is?" Seration hissed "No one knows." Snowclaw watched the DragBurn leader walk off. A cat walked up to him and dropped another money package and walked off. A small percent of the cartell's profits. Less than 1%. Less than 1% being 6,000,000 dollors,the cartell is the most powerfull. A smaller parasite like this new cartell working under ground...that would damage sales hard. Snowclaw caught himself thinking about the money he'd get from this one. Snowclaw growled "Ive been in the midst of deceit and death for too long now." A few minutes of navigating the large den, checking into chamber after chamber, he finally found Crook, lying on his back, eyeing the ceiling. Snowclaw hissed "Hey Crook, Im getting out of here as fast as possible. Not my thing. Seration dosent know anything that can help me" Crook hissed "No one leaves DragBurn and lives. You made a mistake telling me in here. The entire place is built so any converstation can be heard by Seration in his den, and he can give us orders. Ill help you outa here, I've been sick of lying here all hours of the day. Suddenly, Seration hissed into a tube in his chamber which echoed about the den. "All cats, kill Crook and Snowclaw on site. And Snowclaw, I knew you were going to double cross me. Just not so soon." Snowclaw hissed "Save the pitty party for later" and turned out of Crook's chamber, the cat following him. They ran through the dark tunnels lit by fire flies ever meter or so. The sounds of claws scraping against rocks echoed through out the den. Snowclaw and Crook broke the surface. Snowclaw cursed under his breath and growled "We're too deep man, we're being hunted, right? The best offense is a good defense. I know someone. He's my brother. He's a catnip dealer gone weaponised. He has an antique Starclan sniper rifle, 50 kills made on it" Crook spat and mewed "Loneclaw right? The cat's an imbicille" Snowclaw mewed "The stories havent been more truthfull" Suddenly, cats of the DragBurn gang surrounded the cats. Snowclaw growled "God, these guys are good" Crook mewed "no more starclan crap?" Snowclaw pulled out the Uzi sub machine gun. "Try anything and I blow your as*es back into the den, K?" Snowclaw snarled. Crook pulled out the mac 11 and aimed at the group, who were frozen at an impass. Snowclaw mumbled into Crook's ear "Loneclaw's the one that sent the note" Crook hissed "When thye find out they'd kill him" Snowclaw mewed "They can try, but he's already dead." Crook's eyes lit up. "How do we get them off our a*ses?" Seration padded to the head of the group. Snowclaw opened fire on the Dragburn leader, the cats huddling around him to sheild him from more gun fire and to make sure he was ok, for something being shot by an Uzi. Snowclaw took the mac 11 from Crook, and holsterred his SMG's before the two ran off into the forest....

Fool with the...Claws of a...Loner? Fine, I couldnt think of a good name -_-

Snowclaw walked into what would be described as a ghost town. The corner of his mouth twitched. He mewed "I think we wondered into the mainframe bridge" Crook growled "The hell is that?" Snowclaw growled "...Something I made up...to feel special, stopping messing with my creativity!" Crook widened an eye and growled "Dont go doing that around me" Snowclaw growled "Sorry, just..something.." Crook interupted with a hiss "Dammit, we're in some dream sequence" Snowclaw growled "That explains my random em-" a yowl interupted "HELP ME" Crook growled "Im staying my a*s here, thank you" Loneclaw appeared "You guys are harder to screw with every day" Crook yowled "Oh my f*uckin sh*t! Santa Clause DOES exist!" Loneclaw mewed "Whosa whatsit?" Snowclaw growled "Loneclaw, wake us up" The bright white bleakness merged into the forest. Heavilly wooded. Moss coved the tree trunks. Leaves littered the forest floor. Loneclaw's star clan glow flickered like a camp fire. Snowclaw hissed "Dammit man, last time you screwed with my dream, I jumped in tar and went goth" Loneclaw laughed. "Twas pure awsome" Crook growled "Im not jumpy any more...the hell did you do to me cracker jack!?" Loneclaw mewed "I was bored so I randomly abondonned my cartell to come here and make you act like me. I am awsomer than I ever thought possible" Snowclaw growled "I didnt see you get a girl friend before you died" Loneclaw growled "Oh, and Hawksight is the best thing around" Snowclaw had shifty eyes and mumbled "You have a point" Crook growled "Wait, Loneclaw is the fool of wonders!?" Loneclaw "Why you hatin on the grey glowy cat?" A few hours later, the trio appeared in a small den,but....well....metal! Loneclaw stepped behind a counter and looked at a rack of weapons. Clips, rifles, shot guns, pistols, SMG's.. The cat mewed "I cant help you much, I can only keep the DragBurn gang off your tail, but even then, you have to make your self scarce or they'll find you and..well...drag and burn you." Loneclaw chucked a bagpack on the counter. "It has a bazookas, 3 assualt rifles, 6 SMG's and 6 pistols. " He mewed with a New Jersey accent. "Ill send more gear, but what you get, that, you have to earn." Snowclaw pulled the pack off the counter and put it on. He and crook ran out of the metal den. Snowclaw was just about to give up the chase for Selena. he had no leads. It was almost impossible to find her ...until she revealed herself to him...

Cross into the Dark Forest

Snowclaw sat, at peace. His eys were closed, and his soul was in complete tranquillity. Snowclaw was in a clearing, sitting on a stone with circles carved into it it, the largest on the outer rim, the smallest in the center. The stone looked like a ripple from above. Snowclaw had a smile on his maw. Crook was a distace away lying in some tall grass. Snowclaw's eyes shot open. He hissed loudly "Crook, RUN" Crook mewed "Wassap?" Snowclaw growled "GO ON WITHOUT ME!" Loneclaw appeared in spirit form on the large dark gray rock. Snowclaw went face palm. Crook growled "Wassap Claws f a loner?" Loneclaw mewed "The sky, space, the planets, Claws Of A Loner, huh? My friend Planet Star would wanna hear that...It fits me...." Snowclaw growled "Who's Planet star?" Loneclaw hissed "DONT TRY TO GET STARCLAN FREEBIES OUT OF ME MISTER! I VE GOT PEPPER!" Snowclaw growled ".......So......." Loneclaw growled "You know, I never thought that threat through" He asked anxiously "Did it work?" Crook growled "Maybe if you tell us what pepper IS and we might lose bowell control...wait, no, I just have to go, be right back" Crook got of of the tall grass and ran to the forest and dissapeared behind a tree. Loneclaw's eye twitched "You have a cat bar....and you dont know what pepper is?" Snowclaw shrugged "Its Warriors RPG, go figure". Crook came back and growled "What did I miss?" Snowclaw growled "Loneclaw questioning the living again." Loneclaw hissed "Aw dammit, Hawksight's being a wolf again and is roasting my tail off to do something other than talk to you. Go to Drakonabah" Snowclaw growled "The hell is that?" Loneclaw growled "It's in the Frpg, ask around, but dont talk to Hydras..I mean Venomglare, the 9th head is a douche bag" Crook growled "I take it that Hydras is a hydra?" Loneclaw stammered "HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT A HYDRA IS AND YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A PEPPER IS!?" Crook growed "Its Warriors RPG, go figure" Loneclaw shook his head"You must not fall for the illusions that may bestow them selves to you" Snowclaw growled "Ill go get my guns" Loneclaw added "Oh,and Hawky ratted us out to HF, who promptly said something about being a demon god thing over and over. We ignore her now." Crook growled "GAWD, Your wife is a real wolf" After walking through the forest, Snowclaw and Crook made it to a sparkling gate. Suddenly, a black unicorn stuck his head out and yelled "HELP! HE'S GONE CRAZY! HE'S EATING U-" The unicorn was pulled back into the green circle that was the gate to FRPG. Snowclaw looked to Crook and walked towards the portal. Crook growled "Your my hero" and padded tentativly after Snowclaw. He then hissed and yowled "DAMMIT LONECLAW! STOP SCREWING WITH MY HEAD!" Loneclaw's cackling laughter could be heard over head. Crook ran over to the portal, to Snowcaw's side, the two jumping in to see Hydras....Venomglare gallopping after Unicorns, his heads drooling after them, except the 9th head, it was being dragged on the floor, trying to be a speed bump so it's brothers can pay attention to him, and he can assert his creativity.Aside from the bumbling idiotic Hydra that went into a type of rage mode when he stubbed his toe, this land was ok. Pristine forests, Humans cutting down trees and accelerating global warming, a demon horde, dragons beating the stuffing out of each other, an Austrailian guy tackling a crocodile, another Austrailian guy trying to catch the creature of lore in the buisiness, his dog trying to find a way to commit suicide and more forests. Snowclaw padded on. Crook followed. Snowclaw then came across a green slimy ball. A heath meter and a mana meter showed up underneath him. The same happened to Crook. "Woah" The black cat mewed. A health bar showed up under the green ball, 100 HP. Snowclaw ran at the ball and slashed it, a red number 50 floating off an into the air, fading out of existance. Snowclaw ran back to where he was, The ball threw a ball of sludge at Snowclaw, who fell onto his stomach anda red "Dodge" floated into the air and out of existance. Crook ran at the ball and slashed it, a red 50 rising and and fading out of existance. The ball exploded and text that suddenly appeared in the ground says "You gain 80 expeiriance, You level up, you gain a plot devise and a rusty dagger" Snowclaw looked up, appearing in some sort of lair. Snowclaw growled "Fricken plot devises" Crook growled "I like it!" Snowclaw widened an eye at him. Suddenly, the gray 3 toed reptillian in a robe and a hat that darkened her face some how appeared. "I've been waiting for you, Snowclaw" Selena growled taking off the hat.........

Enter The Pissed Off Cat

"YOU....WERE....WHAT!?" Snowclaw yowled at Selena. He jumped up onto a purple stone counter and looked up to the raptor, jumping onto her arm and scrambling up to her shoulder. He began slamming his paws into the back of her head, the raptor, who didnt feel much pain decided to keep silent, to allow the cat to vent his anger. "Im being HUNTED by an obsessed cat that cant...take REJECTION! GAWD! ITS CIK ALL OVER AGAIN" Snowclaw hissed. Crook chuckled "If you rearrange those letters and add a D it spells-" "Yes, every one knows that" Selena growled. Snowclaw hissed "Focus DAMMIT!" Selena turned her head to Snowclaw, almost knocking him over. "Why the hell were you waiting for me, how the hell do you know about me, WHY DID YOU WAIT FOR ME INSTEAD OF JUST FINDING ME!?" Snowclaw calmed down and chuckled. "All this for three, small words" Selena growled "I know Aircrest cared" Snowclaw growled "Whosa wassit!?" Selena growled "I was there, I was always there, when he got the swords, when he found out he had to give up his love, everything" Snowclaw went face palm. He galred at Selena and continued batting her with his paw, grunting with effort, but it was all in vain, Selena's scaley skin not taking the damage a fellow cat would endure. The raptor growled "You done so I can explain?" Snowclaw growled "Go on" Selena continued "Ive broken the time line, the portals that bind our existances were breaks in time, where the time to travel to each other's realms dont exist." Snowclaw growled "Its a worm hole, we know that-" Selena interupted "My body was thrown into one of these, and for some reason, sent me foward in time, the great machinima battle, the battle at Valley Flood, where CIK was killed, every thing" Snowclaw growled "Battle of machinima?!" Selena growled "A battle before yours, the thing that help shape our societies"she groaned and barked "Im not supposed to be telling you this, the time line has already been disrupted enough. Aircrest saw me when I watched the battle, I was there when he was killed. When he told you to find me, I wanted to keep running, for meeting me now could rip a hole and shatter all existance, but you spending the rest of your life trying to find me, sinse Hawksight would...is killed, I couldnt let you. Now that you know that I know, we will put this behind us?" Snowclaw growled "I hoped so, but a gang of cats IS HUNTING ME AND CROOK!"

One Small Paw for Cat.....

"Ive arranged your transport Snowstar" Selena growled. "Snowclaw" the white fishing cat mewed. Selena growled "Of coarse" Crook growled "Your not comming with us? I can use somebdy to tend to my scars a-" Selena growled "Even if time its self wouldnt implode if I got emotionally attached to you, I wouldnt" Crook growled "And stomp me out for having a heart, why dont you" Selena growled "Dont be sad, the fact time would implode if I meddled with time more than I already did is part of the reason too" The screech of jet turbines sounded outside of of the small house Selena bought in the land of lore to practice being a mage. Snowclaw, who was now in silver armor with black ridges that looked like thorned vines around the shoulder blades and down his back. He felt as if he was fighting the Sentinals again. Crook was wearing black leather, no sleeves, just a leather suit covering his body. He has a black, green feathered hat now and a dagger, the primary rougue/ Theif weapon. The cats walked out into what used to be heavilly wooded forest, what was left now was burning trees and fives people stomping on random ferns and logs that were on fire. Their space suits were blue and long sleeved, almost as if it was a scuba suit. They wore black gloves and boots. Thay had glasses with a dark orange tinted visor. One lifted it's visor, revealing it to have a short, yet crocodillian maw, his burgandy bumpy skin being coated in blue flames. "Like, these must be the dudes we had to pick up" Crook growled "And you must be like...the teenage mutant ninja aliens sent to pick us up!" Another Xordian said "Like, totallyy, but we are not Teenage mutant ninja turtles rip offs, for there are five of us, we dont regard a talking rat to be our father, and....like, our favorite Earth food is hamburgers. Plus we has a bad assery space ship" The Xordian turned to the cylindrical ship with a wind sheild coating the entire front of the cockpit, long fuselodge, turbines on the side of the ship, and thrusters that were still smoking in the back. The ship was maroon in color with the lobes of the large rivets in the metallic shell plating. The ship was raised by the plat form landing gears. One in front, two in the back. The turbine had what looked like a drill petruding from it, almost like the BlackBird stealth bomber. the 5 Xordians got onto the ship, walking up stairs that came from an eliptical door way. Snowclaw and Crook followed. The stairs pulled into the ship and the door slid down to an air tight seal. The turbines that were horozontal moved to a vertical position. The "drill" faced the sky and spun, the screech of the turbines drowning out all the other ambiant noise. The ship took off like a helicopter until 1,000 feet, the thrusters bursting to life with red flames and the space craft zooming over FRPG and into the skies, heading for the stargate to the Redwall RPG. It was dead, and a teleporter in space would be the only way to get to it. It was the perfect place to hide away until a plan to take the Dragburn clan on offense was made....

Snowclaw mewed "So, who are you guys?" And Xordian growled "Well, Im Gold, the one that acts like an as* is Beta." Beta growled "Watch it shiny yellow" Gold continued "The one that acts like a secret angent drug dealer is Assassin" Assassin said cooly "Yo" Crook growled "I know the type." Gold growled "Brute and Stealth are the ones for over fire and never 5 feet from each other. Sure enough, the 2 Xordian commandos were in the ship's aft, leaning on the walls, 5 feet from each other...

They Came From The Blackness

"Nothing" Snowclaw growled, peering out of a small port hole in the ship. He was right. There was nothing, other than streaking lights of the stars millions of miles away in other Solar Systems. There was the cassual comet, that randomly exploded when a epic star ship battle broke out when some one stole someone else's cookie. Damned baked goods. The Xordian soldiers were silent for the trip. Brute and Stealth took turns when walking, to maintain the maxium 5 feet distance from each other, even when going to the bathroom. Gold and Beta kept quarrelling for control of the ship, their arguements which consisted of random Xordia curse words were heard from outside the cock pit door, muffled. Assasin was the only one who was acting "normal", if you count laying on his back, his legs propped up on a chair's arm rest and staring at the cats as if they were demon spawn. A few minutes later...
bangs were heard as meteorites clanked against the ship. Gold and Beta too busy to notice, because they were playing rock paper scissors to see who can fly the ship, and who ever lost would continously add to the win ammount. They were on best out of one hundred. Snowclaw and Crook slept on the floor, rolling about when someone in the cock pit hit the steering wheel. Outside the Xordian craft, they were a few ships heading towards a much larger fleet. In the blink of an eye, the ships were not only gigger and housed more weapons, there were so much that they looked like a giant storm cloud. Then a deathstar flew near to the battle, it looking like it was rolling. The massive ball hit the formation of ships, and a "Strike" was written on the massive deception Transformer, Unicron's score card. A few hours later, a massive tremor rocked the ship. Beta walked out of the cockpit in his suit, helmet on and growled "Im gonna go peel the crap off the ship. Be back in a sec" Snowclaw and Crook were still asleep, and by now, so was Assassin. The Xordian walked down the ship and opening a door. It lead into a square room with another door that lead into space. Beta opened the other door and floated out into the darkness. He fired a red flame from his foot and turned around, heading to the spot where the impact happened. "For the love of c-" Beta hissed annoyed. A few minutes later, Beta came back into the ship and growled loudly. "We got another jet pack kitty that forgot to refill their packs!" The Xordian comando waved Sunpelt around. Suddenly, another cat appeared, it slamming into the ship's one port hole. Beta walked over to a cannon and loaded Sunpelt into it. He pressed a red button, the cannon lowering before the ship's floors and reappearing outside the ship. With a puff of smoke, Sunpelt flew out of the weapon and into her sister, the 2 spiralling off into space. By now, Snowclaw and Crook woke up and growled "What did we miss?"

Treacherous Treachery

The blue ship hurdled through space, the blue glow of the star gate ahead refracing on the Xordian windsheild, the light bending into Hexagons which swept over the interior of the craft. Gold had locked Beta in the cargo hold with a Video transmitter and the latest version of Xbox, Xbox Millinium with hologram plus, the ultimate gaming expeiriance. He was playing a carbon cloned version of JAWS:Unleashed. Despite the many people who said the game was bad, Beta was having the time of his life, watching the shark swim around holographicly. "primitive, yet profound" The Xordian said like a scientist screwing with some new element. The ship was just a few meters away, when the Star gate glowed bright red and a plume of the liquid like substance shot out in a plume, 4 clawed fingers formed, the hand wrapoing around the ship and pulling it into it. In a bright light, the ship reappeared in a volcanic world, a disclosed location on the firey planet of Xordia. The ship door opened and the inhabitants poured out, Snowclaw and Crook wearing special made Hazma suits. Beta wasnt there however, still in the cargo hold and unaware of the...palns. Clapping could be heard as Selena walked into sight in a custom made raptor hazmat suit. "Well done" the raptor said, her voice distorted by the voice capturing filter in the suit to prevent it from filling with carbon dioxide. Gold growled "Dammit, faking that accent was killing me." Assassin said nothing, he pulled out what could resemble as shot gun and aimed it at Crook. Brute did the same to Snowclaw. The white cat hissed "What is this?!" Selena growled "Youve been betrayed, deal with it, it going to happen again soon. And for my reasons? Why must I help you? Your a cat. A cat who made stupid mistakes for me. I payed for my mistakes with my life, why must you bypass the consequences!?" Snowclaw growled "Save us the sob story." Selena hissed, eyes slits, "Finish them" Snowclaw and crooked launched into back flips as soon as the two soldiers began to pull the trigger, the yellow blasts hitting the ground and exploding, knocking the Xordians back and the ripple of heat hit Selena and made her fall to crouch, to catch her breath which was ripped from her lungs from the immense heat. She would be dead if not for the suit. Snowclaw and Crook ran into the ship, the stairs sliding in with a rattle and the door closing with a hiss. The cats fumbled into the Cockpit, Crook taking the steering wheel. The cat hissed "And to think I cared!" Snowclaw growled "DRIVE" Crook eyed the botton and growled "Which one do I press!?" Snowclaw growled, having found the pilot's manual growled "The blue one!" Crook pressed the botton, the turbines vertical once more and the ship took off like a helicopter, rising vertically. The turbines resumed their horrozontal position and the thrusters flared to life, the ship bursting into space as flames licked the metal. In the darkness of space, the ship flew wobbly and constantly shifting coarse, Crook's paws jittering from an addrenilline rush

The Puzzle
Time and space. Space and time. And the Space Time continueum. Time was never on Snowclaw's side. Most cats he met died days after said occurance. Time. Time. Selena was angry that Snowclaw was getting off his mistakes without consequence. Could she have gone back in time to change the cats he met's past? So that they would die? So that he was miserable for his life time? Selena called him Snowstar, was he ment to have a great destiny that she didnt want to fullfill? So much questions that he felt someone knew, some one...Loneclaw? He was an idiot know doubt, but a smart one. Eh, Loneclaw is doing his best leading Dragburn away. Focuss on time. Time. It is a constant that makes other constans possible. Ok, more about time. uhh...that time, when traversing Skull Island....those images, could those be the result of Selena ripping a hole in the Space Time continueum? Yes, YES! That had to be it, thats why she was so on edge. She was scared. But her taste for fairness would not only break the current timeline to travel down another, it would be a hippocrittical, so what if you didnt get to live life, and when that you love dies, you are alive? That never happens in real life, hopefully. To hell with it! Snowclaw's thoughts consumed him like Screen of the past. He solved one mystery, many more to go. How was he going to beat the Dragburn gang. Snowclaw yowled "IDIOT!" Crook woke up, bristling and hissed "For f*ck's sake!" Snowclaw hissed "Take us to GEW, we have a favor to ask a certain red monster and his friends..."

Pressure, Tension, The Build up of energy-And the sudden release of it all....
Megamouth snorted, red flames flickering in his nasal cavity for a few seconds, smoke rising out of his nose. The island he lived on hadn't truelly gotten back onto it's feet, for every individual was out for power, and the island was split into many factions. These factions never had territory wars, but reputation war. If your reputation was well known, then you'd be hunted, and had to die or repell (kill) your attacker. Taking out the highest ranked creature will make the killer replace that, and be the next traget. MegaMouth and Sullphurious were the highest ranking creatures, but Sullphurious had a nonexistant threat. She was 250 long and 29 feet tall. MegaMouth was the only target, he being an upright walking creature with a massive snout might be a disadvantage to him if being the victim of a sneak attack. Recently however, he's proven resilllient and ruthless, murdering all those to dare to oppose him with hell bent rage, at his expense. He was now parranoid, and constantly expecting attack, he hadnt slept, and that has made him impatient. He wa a time bomb. A time bomb that could spew fire that burned 1,500 degrees farenheit and higher. He was just on the verge of complete primeveal living, seeking out victims and mutilating them to make it clear he was a force to be reckoned with. A force that will never sleep, eat or stop until his blood lust was satisfied, satifisfied for the short time before he craves more. MegaMouth watched over his rule from a cliff side into the jungle with disdain and hatred. It was not a home anymore, but a test to see if he can persevere such harsh conditions.

Yellow light flashed, MegaMouth swinging his head to the side, eyes half closed, the pupil that was still exposed dialating. MegaMouth roared, eyes now fixed in a glare, looking away from the source, it was unbearable for him to think that Whiteclaw had come to challenge him, knowing full well the dragon can shoot lightning from his maw. MegaMuth swung his massive 6 meter jaws around, eyes catching sight of not Whiteclaw, but the Xordian craft that flew awkwardly in the air, listing from side to side, jerking left and right turns.

Snowclaw grabbed at the steering wheel, fangs bared. "Crook, for Starclan's sake! Let go! You nearly crashed us onto an asteroid, HOW mush times!?"

Crook hissed "Not the starclan sh*t again! And maybe if you can stop backseat driving, I may pilot this thing like I HAD TOO MUCH NIPWATER!" He thew all his weight to the right as he turned the wheel right, the ship spiralling through the air, almost crashing into the jungle until Snowclaw wrenched the wheel up, the ship zooming upwards at an 87 degree angle. Crook forced the other cat off with a well placed kick to the stomach, Snowclaw hitting the black metal floor and rolling backwards, through the open door and out out the cock pit. Crook had a devilish smile on his face as he slammed the wheel down, the ship desending into the swamp lands, flying just over the water, then, it slammed into the water, the ship throwing the dark brown water into the air and frothing up. MegaMouth tilted his head slightly then launched himself off the perch, slamming onto the ground at the cliff base and instinctivly reared up, surveyng the area, making sure he wasnt being ambushed. He then lumbered on, moving through into the beginning of the marsh, wading through the water that was wrist deep for MegaMouth, 30 feet deep. He constantly felt the individual current left over by fleeing creatures swimming in the water, judging by the wake, there was nothing close to MegaMouth to pose a threat. It didnt take long for the monster to come across the space ship, once gleaming and reflective, covered with mud and foliage. Snowclaw jumped up to a broken window and hung over it, carefull to keep his body over the jagged glass still on the porthole. Snowclaw's head bobbed before he retched and then vomitted. MegaMouth kept a straight face. Crook jumped out of the broken windsheild and repeated the option. MegaMouth made his pressanse known "The water is dirty enough, we don't need you to pollute it more, becasue believe it or not, we do DRINK this swamp water." Snowclaw vommited again, most likely because of what Mega just said.

A few minutes later, when everyone's stomach was settled, and Snowclaw and Crook explained the story, Mega hissed "Why me?" Snowclaw replied "Your the only giant monster small enough to hear us, even barly!" Mega nodded and growled "And you want me to protect you from a gang after you?" Crook growled "Just step on them, and we'll be out of yur fur...er.....scales........."

Trail Blazer

Crook played with his dagger, playing "Im not Toucing you.." with Snowclaw, who had long sinse began ignoring Crook. They were sittng on MegaMouth's back, he skillfully moving through the jungle of his island home, his shoulders undulating as his knuckles slammed into the ground and propelled him foward. Anything in their way was knocked away or crushed, and his massive swinging head added to the trail blazing. And more literal to the term "blazing", his breath of fire was an invaluable asset. Snowclaw was caught up in his thoughts. Time. Selena kept talking about time. Wouldnt she try to change the future, prevent any of this from happening, prevent Aircrest's death, prevent CIK from getting the Sentinals and waging war, instead of striving for revenge? It clicked.Seration knew Selena because she went to him, him and......Crook...

Could the truth be nothing but a web of lies? Did Snowclaw's most trusted ally on this journey be part of a set up? Every odd was now against Snowclaw. He was supposed to be killed. He was just a toy. He killed to gain their trust, and they were going to betray him, but he betrayed them first. Funny how that plays out. MegaMouth bellowed as he launched himself out of the jungle and onto the beach, a portal glowing a bright cyan color. He darted into it, and in a flash appeared in the world of WRPG. MegaMouth snorted, his head, even when held low, was branch level in the forest. "Go hide" Crook growled to the giant monster minutes later, after he and Snowclaw got off his back. MegaMouth growled "Hide....where, exactly?" Crook replied "...Well, it's WRPG, maybe they wont notice you?" MegaMouth hissed "...sure" And lowered his body so that he laid on his stomach, and curled up, resting his jaw on his right arm. Surely enough, a few minutes later, the DragBurn cats came out from the darkness, treading out of the trees and the mist that blanketted the forest floor. "Hello again....Snowclaw" Seration mewed. Snowclaw growled "skip the formalitties" Seration hissed "Well then, are you going to come easy?" Snowclaw growled "You mean, am I going to put up a fight before you kill me and Crook" Seration growled "You were always the smart one" Snowclaw's eyes turned to slits. "NOW" He yowled. MegaMouth rose up on rears and then brought his fists down, the impact rocking the ground, and the DragBurn cats watch in fear, paralized by the creature that large lurking in the shadows...

Extermination, Reserection

Snowclaw ran towards MegaMouth, hiding by his massive feet. MegaMouth would be overkill against the cats. Then he'd go after Selena before she got the resources to pull together another war against the realm. Could it be that he was averting a huge catastrophe? One time in his life where he made the right decision at the right time. One time in his life where a choice didnt have any reprecaussions. MegaMouth swung his fists down, hitting the ground, leaving holes that were proportional to craters. The DragBurn cats, aside from those buried deep in the craters, turned into the forest, a mad dash for dear life. MegaMouth threw his weight back, inhaling, then fell foward, red hot flames spewing out of his mouth and sweeping through the forest. Snowclaw had many close calls, nearly being crushed himself by MegaMouth's erratic movement. Crook watched on in amazement, and then fell foward. Seration pushed his paw into the back off Crook's neck and hissed "So...Crook, I thought I knew you better than this....better than to predict your betrayal. Why?" Crook spat "Seration, when you got me to join your gang, I was just a cat alone in the world with a void to fill. To be honest, the only thing I've-and many others, have done in DragBurn is kill and get buzzed off of Catnip. Not the best life. Snowclaw had enough sense to pull out, and I saw the chance to get out too." Seration had a rumblong growl in his throat and he sleathed his claws and slashed Crook behind the head, not lethally, but deep enough to cause almost unbearable pain. "I can spare your life Crook, if you join me again...your too valuable to just kill....." Crook hissed "I...I would just escape again when I get the chance- so you might as well kill me now" Seration was silent for a second, before he mewed calmly "Nothing I cant fix...." Crook bared his fangs and snorted, blowing dirt away. "Ill NEVER join DragBurn again Seration, I used to think you were a great cat, but now, your just a cat that wanted to feel better about himself by dictating the lives of others!" Seration slashed Crook again, the black cat hissing. Around them now, flames licked the moist air, the area becomming a steaming pocket. MegaMouth caught sight of the other DragBurn cat. It was just lying there. It would never see it's impending doom. MegaMouth raised his giant fist and sent it at Seration. Snowclaw however, caught glimpse of Crook. He bristled and turned to MegaMouth.Time seemed to slow. Snowclaw wanted to yell something, but was parralyzed as he looked into the malicious amber eyes of the monster, who seemed to enjoy a new type of whack-a-mole. The ground shook. Snowclaw's jaws dropped. MegaMouth growled "What next?"

One Month Later

Snowclaw looked down from the rock out drop, down at the flood valley where the final battle had taken place. The head war craft still laid there, buried. "It feels like it was yesterday you came to my lair to ask for help" CS said, watching also. He wore a heavy metal bronze suit. His chest plate had a red glowing stone, symbolising that he was still imprisoned to Skull Island. Snowclaw growled "Ive had it, CS, too many have died becase of me" CS asked "If it's because of Crook, it's not your fa-" Snowclaw interupted. "Having a giant monster destroy DragBurn was my idea" CS said "Mega isnt like....ginormous-huge, like Godzilla, or Spinnerax-" Snowclaw hissed "Not helping" "Sorry" CS said. "Im done with this quest" Snowclaw began. "I fullfilled Aircrest's dying wish, but the one he loved is growing in power. Theres a new war brewing. I won't be part of it. It seems where ever I go, many will suffer in my wake. Ive taken refuge in FRPG as a knight of the Feline Table. There, I've gathered knowledge of the ancient arts, and from there, I summon the being that wil take my place in this life journey. CS...the items" CS nooded and turned around. Behind him was a beige blanket. CS picked up the blanket and turned to face Snowclaw, unwrapping the blanket that covered an item, the chasis of the Noble armor. CS placed the armor down, and unsleathed the blades of Neptune, weapons that served him well before his imprisonment. CS placed the swords crossed over the chasis of the armor. The ground CS was on was a black stone alter, what used to be a portal connecting to another part of the realm that was sheer nothingness. Many portals have been discovered connecting to this wasteland, and no clear reason for this has surfaced. The alter stones now glowed cyan blue and the Noble Armor was glowing bright gold, the sign of it's power flowing into a bearer of the armor. "This place has the energies of all dimensions flowing through it, and these items will draw the essense of the one we desire" Snowclaw mewed. The Chasis now levitated, and the transperant ligt green form began taking shape. At first, it was a blurry figure, but seconds later, the form had become sollid. Saurian. Raptor. His eyes were closed for the first few minutes, he standing still. Then, they shot
Last edited by C S on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 39 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:32 am

open, his eyes glowing as well, pupil a slit. Aircrest growled in a multilingual voice "I bear the power of an element in my blood, and my blood runs deep in the Earth now, but what makes it Noble, is using it for the greater good, it's what keeps my blood....from running.....black........"

Snowclaw growled "I have summoned you to the realm of the living" Turning to the raptor. "You have a new quest, but one that may tax you harder than any other..I have fate you will over come......... I dont tread into thought of what happens if you dont.."

and the plot deepens!

Ty TT (TT deleted his post to make room for the last chappie, which was too long for the post limit)
Last edited by C S on Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:57 am

Excellent.
funny yet serious at the same time.
A nice Dark theme to it I think, fits in with the last chapter of the first one.

The introduction was really good.

I think its great how you combine animals with weaponary so well. Some how... it just works...
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 am

You know that pic, with the squirrels with guns, and the cat with the sniper rife...dont it it just click? (All hail the animal over lords)

New chappie up!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:21 pm

That was cool.
Nice one.

But the typos really took away from it. You need to fix those

Ninja snowclaw :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Fixed the Typos

And Thank you

New chapter is up

Sniper Snowclaw :P
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:04 pm

The dark gritty world of the wrpg crime scene :P

the bit about smuggleing the guns through the wrpg rules was classical, I also like the idea of the "nipwater" its funny while being dark and ruthless at the same time. A bit of black comedy :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 am

New chappie!!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:43 am

New Chappie up!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm

XDD

That was good,

damn plot devices :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby C S » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 pm

new chapter!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am

Cool chapters. Funny and cool at the same time.

I applaud your efforts. Don't make me applaud in vain D:
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:43 pm

New chappie......

>_>

<_<

Dun trust..ANYONE from now on in...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:41 pm

For all you people that have been tottured by me not writting new chapters in months, savor this chapter, with school and stuff,y will be very scarce
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to Single Writer Fiction