Legacy of Desh

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Legacy of Desh

Postby Zephyr » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:59 am

Im facing it with some dignity my last story of Desh didnt turn out so well.

But i have a better plot that will take place during the 5 years that he is gone starting from when he reaches Mexico.

Intro: Pesky Buzzards and Killer Tumbleweeds.

This is it? Your kidding right? Its a f*cking wasteland theres nothing here! I found myself yelling at the cabdriver.

This is your stop senor, you cant pay to go any farther its not my fault. The driver replied with a latino accent.

Come on! you cant just make an exception this once? I leaned agaisnt the cab and looked down through the window.

Sorry senor, i have a family to feed i cant afford giving free rides. Its only a couple of miles southeast to Fort Wastfeimer you can walk.

Fort Wastfeimer, is that even hispanic? I said with some sarcasm.

No senor, it was taken over by some rich americans they were driven out three years ago but no one changed the name after words.

Fine... fine i'll walk i could use the exercise ive been sitting on my a** for four freaking days.! I shouted as i began to head in the general southeast direction kicking a tumbleweed away.

The cabdriver just waved as i walked off as he turned the car around and drove off in the opposite direction.

I hate my life so much...

I kicked a tumbleweed away as it got stuck on the rips in my jeans, and another not five minutes after, and the process continued for a while until i decided on kicking them before they ran into me. The dry weather was too much as i made several stops to hack off the tops of cacti and drink some of the juicy liquid with in. It wasnt so bad until i heard a buzzard waddling behind me cawing. I whirled around and looked down on it as it stopped in place.

Shoo... go away... rollover? and no response from the pest of a bird.

I tell you we were best friends after thirty minutes of him following me. I turned around and roared every few minutes too scare the b*stard off, and he came back as soon as i turned my back again.

I'd say its been a couple hours now, Damn that cabdriver lied to me, the son of a b*tch, bet he doesnt even have family. I said in an exhausted tone. Last thing i remember was blacking out and a hard thud.

Chapter 1: Sweet Miss-tery of Life

Dianna? i asked in the dim light. I soon realized i wasnt in the desert anymore, the ground was to soft. Until i realized it wasnt the ground and actually a bed. Dianna? i asked again

No, my name is Crystal. An unfamiliar voice spoke up.

Where am I? I groaned as i rolled over.

You weren't too far from the border of town, we brought you here, to Fort Wastfeimer. the voice spoke again.

I tweaked my eyes open and found myself staring at a young lady. We?

Yes me and my boyfriend were coming back from a trip to the beach, i noticed you passed out in the desert after a hawk drove away a vulture that was trying to eat you. she giggled

I chuckled a little, I knew that pest wouldnt leave me alone.

How about you are you taking a trip?, Crystal asked. Yeah you could say that, i replyed with a slight shrug. Do you have a girlfriend, you seem like a man who would. she began prying. Yeah..., i immediately felt bad. Ohhh... it didnt work out with you two.

I sighed and rolled back over to look away, I d like to sleep a little while longer. I didnt hear another word from her but her footsteps as she left the room and headed down the hall. Everyday you spend time away from her you miss out on sharing your lives together, she said at the last moment.

The next day...

It was a quaint town decent and a larger market plaza where you could get just about anything. I had spent most of teh morning wandering around and exploring.

Heeey, I heard a voice and i turned around to see Crystal walking over. Hey Crystal, um... thanks for saving me again. I said reluctantly. It wasnt a big deal really just happy to help. My boyfriend would like to meet you sometime if thats alright. she said with a flick of her hair. Oh yeah thats fine, i'd be happy to meet him too.

Well maybe sometime next week he's busy farther south on the ranch with hsi cousins. I nodded, Thats fine that should be great. My mind drifted off in thought about Dianna. You know... i can tell you miss her... your girlfriend, she said in a gentle tone. Yeah, i do. Dont worry if she loves you she will wait. she then began walking off. Saturday at 6:00 were all the way at the end of the street come by for dinner! she called out. I'll be there!

She seemed like a nice girl but my mind kept trailing back to Dianna, uncontrollably. I then began browsing the market again just exploring like before.

Chapter 2: Folktales? Your Kidding

Well ive been here four days now and it was Saturday night, 5:30 to be exact. I stretched a little every muscle in my body was sore. On top of it all i'm as thirsty as a dog, literally... oh well. I headed out of the hotel door and began heading down teh street admireing the setting sun.

Suddenly in all directions there was the slamming of windows in succession and i looked around to see people locking them and barricading them. Whats up with that? I asked myself.

I soon arrived at Crystal's house and the lights were on inside with faint sound of folkdancing music. I knocked on the door once and listened. Nobody answered... and i knocked again... and again. Finally the door opened and crystal was standing there in a casual outfit.

Oh hey!, Its Desh right? I nodded in reply. Well come on in Alex is here he wants to meet you. She grabbed my arm and pulled me in and I... didnt resist. We walked in the dining room and the man i asumed was Alex sat at the other side of the table. Crystal was the first to speak. Alex, this is Desh the guy we helped out. Oh right, yeah, nice to meet you, he said as he stood and shook my hand.

Yeah nice to meet you to. I said with little anxeity as i noticed a curious glare in his eyes. Shall we eat? he asked gesturing to the table. Yeah.

We ate for a while, then shared stories, mine most of which were made up. IT was a pleasant evening till i brought up a question.

Why do people board up there windows in the evening?

The two sat silent and fidgetted a bit before Alex answered. El Chupacabra. Crystal butted in, Alex its just a childs story its not real. It is real and everyone else knows it and gets it except you. Crystal turned to me in an annoyed sigh, Forgive him hes not well. Im fine Crystal, its everyone else thats not. I'll show you the monster sometime what do you say Desh.

I thought silently. El chupacabra, not surprised but i'd like to see it too, its just too intriguing to pass up. I contemplated in my mind.

ALright lets see it sometime. Tommorow then, he said, I'll meet you here at 8:30. I nodded and was soon out the door knowing that an argument was likely to erupt.

Thank you for dinner, i guess ill see you guys.

I headed back to the hotel for another nights rest.

Thats when i heard it, an eery mournful howl in the distance. Like i thought too intriguing.
I made sure no one was around and began to focus, my body immediately and rapidly changing shape and form as my muscles enhanced in size and my face elongated to a snout.
My ears pulled back and ended in points and my teeth extended to teh size of daggers lining my jaws.
My back arched forward slightly and a bushy tail grew outwards.
My legs elongated and my heels lifted up so i was on the balls of my feet.
Muscles popped up on my chest in a huge 8-pack... its amazing that the full change took only a few seconds in my huge wolf form.

AWROOOOOOOOOOOOR! my menacing howl echoed out and was soon responded to by the Chupacabra. As i raced off into the night towards the source.

Chapter 3: Werewolves in Mexico

It was strange as I dashed through the night to a chorus of howling. There was only one chupacabra in the folktales as i recall, what were those other howls? Couldnt be coyotes, sounds too big. I found myself leaving the borders of the town and into the dessert. My gaze drifted up at the night sky, it was amazingly beautiful like something out of a childs fantasy. My focus returned to the task at hand as thoughts of Dianna filled my mind, i needed to concentrate if i would live to see her again. In the distance was a glowing source of light, a fire perhaps? I couldnt tell for sure until i was getting closer and saw the figures around it. Werewolves for sure but not like i've ever seen before. There fur was amazingly short on their hides making them look more like wilddogs than wolves, and there were at least twelve of them.

They suddenly began to shift into their human forms one by one and looking around at eachother.

Everyones here?, the leader said as he stood on the far side of the fire. Nah, Alexander's gone somewhere, getting the last of the goods before the raid. another said who was sitting at the edge of the fires glowing aura. Other than that? the leader asked once more. Yeah we've got everything else, no problems.

Alexander... could that be...? i thought silently before approaching the large fire from out of the shadows as i shifted to human form. Nice night out isnt it. I said as the glow radiated around me. Big mistake, i thought as each and everyone of them turned with snarls, half shifting back to wolf form and half staying as humans. The leader was among the ones who didnt change, Who are you? he called to me. Uh... Desh, Desh Tomok. I said a little uneasy about the tone in his voice. Oh, the american. Well you seem to have strayed a little far from town, i suggest you head back. He said in an irritated tone. No can do tough guy i saw you all, "chupacabras". I said with a mock tone, Who did this dumba** think he was.

Thats unfortunate, he snarled, i'm afraid we cant let you leave then, alive anyway. The leader said with a devilish grin. Oh hell, here it comes. I thought as the rest of the werewolves shifted form and circled around me, actually they were pretty small werewolves but still dangerous i bet. You guys have no idea what your messing with. i snarled my eyes flashign yellow but unseen in the glow of the fire. You're in no postion to make threats, little man.

Little, heh, okay you asked for it. My face elongated and my muscles grew as i changed ever so rapidly standing mcuh taller than the others as the change completed. I let out a vicious roar and near all the werewolves backed up in surprise or simply flinched by the turn of events. The leaders face turned to a surprised and irritated expression. Kill him! he roared. The werewolves didnt budge, hesitating from my intimidating features. KILL HIM! he roared again. This time the werwolves charged first, one came from behind but i sidestepped and grabbed the back of his skull tossing him across at the wolves in front of me. While a trio came at me from both sides.

I raised my arms and performed a whirlwind like attack as i spun slashing the three from each side and lifting them off the ground using the momentum of my spin to toss them over the heads of the others. As i slowed i turned forward just int time to catch another werewolf by his jaws as i held them open in front of my snout. He jerked him right as he yelped and then left flipping in the air and slamming him into the ground. Another tackled me in the gut but failed to knock me over as i hammered down on his back with my elbow as he yelped in pain with each strike before i pressed down on his back causing his spine to curve inwards and lift his head up as i kneed him in the chin sending him flying backwards as i spun around and slammed and open palm into the side of anothers face grabbing him and bashing his head into the ground.

The leader was furious as he charged at me with a roar and i turned to lock claws with him as we pushed against eachother, and to his dissapointment he found himself losing the deadlock in seconds as i bent his hands back causing him to drop to his knees. He roared in agonizing pain as i bent his arms back further and further until they were past his head before i bashed him in the face with my knee causing him to leap back to his feet staggering as i headbutted him and he dropped backwards flat on his back.

The battle had ended embarassingly quickly for the "chupacabras" as they tripped to their feet or struggled to stand and i stood there taking deep slow breaths unphased by the battle. Then there was a slow beat clapping behind me and i turned to see to my surprise... ALEX?! i barked as i turned to human form.

I knew there was something about you Desh, i knew there was no way you were human. he said as he walked over, his hands in his pockets.

Does Crystal know about you? I asked with a disapproving snarl. Yeah she does, she supports our cause. he replied. What cause would that be? i asked. Peace... and freedom, dotn worry i'll explain everything, as soon as all these rebels get back on there feet... you hit surprisingly hard for simple techniques like that. he said. I on the other hand was completely lost in a mountain of information pooring into my mind. Whats going on here? i thought to myself.

Chapter 4: Bad news and Bad news

No vampires, no supernatural hunters this place must be paradise, i said as i leaned back, no wonder you chose it here. Its hardly a paradise, the tyrant that rules here as his own set of special forces to uphold the peace, Alex said. Bloodthirsty b*tches. Hm? what do you mean? i asked him. Its no big deal they havent been around in thi sregion much, anyways lets cut to the chase, are you going to join us in the raid tonite? he said. I stared at him past the firelight, I guess... it is for a good cause so it wont hurt would it? Right, well come on lets go.

Just then all the so called chupacabras turned to their towering wolf forms, and i followed, myself as the tallest by a few feet. They raced off into the night and after a hesitant moment i joined them. For hours we ran through the night without sight or sound of anything, until we came upon a village in the distance. We approached with a chorus of howls, or at least everyone else did. They must be trying to scare any villagers into their homes to hide.

We approached the picket fence gate at the towns entrance and shifted to human form and pushed it silently open. Alright everyone grab what you can, most importantly water. Go Go! Everyone scattered in all directions at Alex's command. So this is how you guys go about every night... stealing from others? I asked. Stealing is a harsh term Desh, besides they have massive plantations of vegetables at all the villages. As much as our tyrant leader needs slaves, he needs the slaves to be in top shape. Alex commented.

Something moved at the corner of my eye, and i turned my head slightly looking at the rooftops of the houses and logdes. Whats the matter Desh, Alex asked me. I hesitated in answering, Nothing, but when i turned back to face him i saw the worried expression on his face. Uh... whats wrong with you? Suddenly there was a terrible howl of pain and we both dashed off in the direction of it shortly followed by the others who ran as fast as they could carrying the looted supplies. We turned a corner to a store and on the ground lying chopped in half from shoulder to waist and the supplies he had been carrying scattered across the ground. Whats going on here?! I asked Alex frantically. The expression on his face was complete fear when suddenly another howl of pain and death echoed out followed by several more. I listened in to hear a faint slicing sound. What the hell?! Suddenly a shadow shot passed hacking off the head of the werewolf standing not more than a couple yards away. Which was soon followed by sounds of battling and roars and... evil giggles it sounded like. Run Desh! Alex roared as he sprinted off in another direction away from the battle, but i stayed put, i had to see this. Just then there was a voice... an eery sadistic voice that echoed as though they moaned the words... and it was female! Ooooh, i can sense his power sisters... he's the one, his energy has attracted us here. Another voice spoke up in response to this, only this voice was of a higher tone, and i noticed the howls of the werewolves had died away. Mmmmm... i can almost taste his power may we play sister? Several other voices joined in all agreeing to this and wanting to "play" as well. He will satisfy our thirst... dont hurt him too badly, i want him to last long. I hadnt realized that i had begun backing up in a slow retreat.

Suddnely with an evil giggle one of the shadowy figures leaped at me from the front and i sidestepped, just barely as a surge of pain coursed into my shoulder. I looked to see a large cut in it. The giggle was uttered again and i turned to see a female figure standing not a couple yards away, but... she smelled of human but did not look the part. Her body was covered in most areas by an... armor like skin and... a spear like object extended out from her forearm. Probably the most disturbing was the sadistic giggle she uttered as she ran her tongue up the blade of the spear licking off my blood... and her eyes glowed with no visible pupil as she stared at me before turning completely to face me. Other than the armor plating that covered certain areas of her body, arms and legs she wore no visible clothing. She smiled devilishly at me, He tastes... sooo gooood.

Just then all around me more female figures approached all with the same armor like skin and diffrent bladed weapons protruding from their arms. And he looks as delicious as he tastes. Ooh, the power that eminates from him, it's so addicting. Another with blue armor lunged at me but i was ready as i whirled around and caught her, slingshotting her over the heads of the others but to my surprise she landed perfectly on her feet as she stood and licked her lips. Two more, one with white and one with green armor lunged at me from both sides. I caught the green armored one by the shoulders but she giggled as the other sliced me in the back causing me to drop her as she then kicked me in teh face and leaped backwards into the air.

I staggered regaining my balance. What the hell are you people? They didnt answer, and instead broke out into a series of attacks from all sides and angles. I blocked most but i suffered slashes from others, and the attacks kept up. They eventually stopped and backed off reforming the circle looking at me witih a chorus of sadistic laughter and giggles. I looked down at myself, covered in slashes and bloody scars.

Then a voice, the first one from before. Mmmm, I'm surprised he hasnt dropped yet, so my senses werent overestimating him after all. One of the female figures approached from behind the rest, her armor was a gloss black and she had bright scarlet hair and orange eyes. Clearly the leader she licked her lips before lunging at me with a longblade that extended from her between her elbow and wrist and out nearly three feet past her fist.

She brought it down on me but i sidestepped clumsily and backed off. She instantly whirled and struck again but this time hitting home as she cut open my upperarm and i held it firmly as blood trickled out. I looked at her to see her licking the arm blade as she lunged again performing a vertical slash, which met my palms as i caught the blade in the air. What the hell?! Why are you trying to kill me?!? She only giggled evilly and leaned her head forward giving me a lick on the cheek before she pulled away as i thrust an open palm into her chest knocking her away.

With no time to waste i turned to my wolf form and made a break for it. I was not to far out when i heard the leader's voice. He's so delightful, bring him back for more play. This was immediately followed by the beating of their feet as the whole gang of them gave chase...

Chapter 5: Safe and Killer Nightmares

For the next few moments all i could here was the rush of my heartbeat and my gasping breath. I had ducked into a huge rocky crag, but i knew they were following. I could hear them as they got closer and closer. Dianna, this cant be the end can it? I hadnt realized i had grasped the gold bat pendant she had given me before i left, my grip tightened. I leaned my headback against the rock wall.

Find him sisters! He's here somewhere he cant escape, One of the sadistic voices spoke up. I could here them climbing and digging through the crag as best they could trying to locate me. He sat down trying to get as low as possible and the least visible. My breathing managed to slow, but it sped up again whenever the demons got close. Damn, there's just too many... too powerful for me to take on at once.

Hours went by, next thing i know I blacked out from exghaustion.

The city streets were destroyed, left in ruination. I've been gone so long, it seems so much has happened. I turned to a familiar voice speaking to me. Desh run! Alex called to me. I suddenly lurched forward with immense pain in my back and i lifted my head to see the scene had changed, as i stood shirtless arms bound to the branch of a tree above me.

Suddenly a horrible pain dug into my back. I gasped for breath as i peered over my shoulder and an axe blade at the end of the arm of one of the demons had wedged itself n my shoulder. The demon woman, pulled out as i roared in pain and struck again as i lurched forward my body going limp. I lifted my head again and was no longer bound now in a dark forest. I looked about, weak and tired. A rustling behind me as i turned around.

The figure emerged from the shadows. Dianna?! i said with shock in my eyes. She approached me and put a finger against my lips hushing me. Then before i knew it her lips met mine. So many feelings rushed through me. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my chin on her shoulder. Who knew i would miss you so. I said to her. But the voice that replied was not hers. Do not fear there is much more you will soon know. Suddenly a stabbing pain pierced my stomach and out my back as my eyes widened in shock. I pulled away to see the face of the leader of the demons. I looked down to see her armblade pierced through me, blood drizzling down like a leaky faucet. I looked back up to her and she leaned forward her lips locking with mine and her sadistic giggle echoeing around. Then she pushed me away as i slid off her armblade with ease, and i dropped into a bottomless pit of darkness.

I awoke with a jolt and in a cold sweat, gasping rapidly for air. It was still night and the demons were still trying to break in to get me. Just then some rocks dropped down from above and one of the demon women hissed to the others with glee. I've found him.

Suddenly i heard gunfire, and a scream from the demon as she tumbled down from the rocks above. Follwoed by the sound of screaming and gunfire outside from both the demons and the new arrivals. I could hear the splash of blood and the slicing of blades. Indeed a brutal battle was occurring.

In a short few minutes however it was over, and i heard climbing on rocks again. Desh are you in there? a familiar voice. Alex? Thank god you showed up. i called back. Dont worry we'll have you outta there in no time. I sighed, i was too tired anyway this was probably better for me anyway.

It took a little longer than planned but they eventually dug me out. They ended up carrying me, most of the way but i remember everything went black again after someone mentioned being almost there... wherever there is.

I hit bottom, and the veil of darkness lifted. I recognized the scene so easily and it brought back horrible memories. Biotech?! how could this be. I turned around and around looking down the corridors. Aberrations of my old friends when i was prisoner walked by, one in particular who stood out. Jason? Jason! i ran after the figure as he walked downt he hall.

I reached out for him but to my surprise i stepped right through him. What the? The aberration continued walking unphased. I however followed feeling it was nessecary. He stepped through double swinging doors and a bright light and i followed even then however, hesitantly. When i stepped outside however he was gone, and i recognized the scene as my own hideout.

Dianna, Fitz, Trix, and Jaden. Only... they were lined up against the wall hands bound behind there backs and three soldiers stepped in followed by one scientist. Desh... who would you save, your vampire friends, the noble assassin... or the love of your life. I ran forward as the soldiers lifted their weapons and i jumped in the way, followed by a gunshot as i fell to the ground flat on my face.

The ground however wasnt solid... it was grassy and it and myself were covered in leaves. I stood up and looked around. Ahead of me appeared to be an ancient temple of some sort in the middle of the jungle. Suddenly everything was blurred as i sped forward unwillingly and into a chamber within the temple. I looked around... it was some kind of map room. I walked up and looked closely at the map and instantly was fastforwarded again finding myself in a european village of some kind.

The sun was setting and i stared past the gates to a castle. Again a blur as i fastforwarded and found myself in a room of the castle, with ancient runes all around, and one gigantic one in the center. All around cloaked figures stood beckoning me to come near. As i approached i stepped on a panel of some sort and the rune beneath me began to glow. What the-? Suddenly a phantasmal wolf head materealized and howled. I tried to step back but couldnt and suddenyl it turned to me and lunged jaws open...

Chapter 6: Bloodshed

You know you are unconscious most of the time, you must really be stressed out. A voice spoke. I opened my eyes to see my self in a faintly dark room. I tilted my head left to see who was talking and there sat Alex staring at the floor as though he had been talking to himself. So is that an insult? i growled weakly. He looked up with surprise in his eyes. Damn, you can really take a beating can't you?! he exclaimed. Its a habit dont get to used to it, i replied to him jokingly. I dont think i'll be able to. First in the desert, now when you had the sh*t beat out of you by the Daemona's. he said with an impressed grin. Daemona's? i asked. His grin turned to frown. They were once human women, until put through deadly experiments that for some reason the body of men cant tolerate do to an allergy of sorts. Anyway the experiments changed them, turning them into bloodthirsty monsters, which you've seen already. he explained to me. I turned my head and looked straight ahead wandering off in thought. Who could perform something so diabolical?, i thought to myself. Well i leave you alone for a while get some more rest why dont you. Alex said, then he left.

He's awoken, he must sense something... Professor! Has his status changed? Brain waves are racing along with heartbeat. So why is he so calm? It could be the chemicals in the tank's water supply that are keeping him in line, he's just floating there... motionless. ...wait... he's looking at us, do you think he understands. Unlikely... we've had him in here ever since he was created. So what woke him? He senses something... his power is off the charts he wouldnt bother waking up if it wasnt worth his time. So there is something out there that has caught his attention. Do you suppose? Its likely but he fled he's no longer in the US. Thats probably why he sensed it... woah... his brain waves are acting strangely, and there's a rhythm. So what ever he senses he must no senses him. Well it seems we have another succesful experiment... lets hope this one doesnt escape.

I awoke, That dream... those voices... was it me they were talking about? No couldnt be, the experimentation on me was never like that. I rolled over in the bed and thought silently and awkward feeling at the back of my mind. A succesful experiment... power off the charts... it sure sounds like me, but..., I rolled out of bed as i thought about it. I out on a fresh pair set of clothes that someone had layed out for me and i headed out of the room and went downstairs. The place looked like a bunker of some kind and no trace of windows anywhere.

I followed my nose tracking Alex's scent but some many others filled the halls. Other werewolves walked by, armed with all sorts of artillery. Interesting place, i thought silently to myself.

In about 15 minutes i foud myself staring at a sign next to a double door. Conference Room.

I focused my hearing and checked the inside of the room filled with voices so faint caused by the thick walls. So... we gear up and move out in two hours. Head east into the jungle, Lord Vaelock's forces will be in a village not 4 kilometers out, we should find them easy. Alright, everyone go get some rest no one stays behind.

I sped out of the way of the door as i heard footsteps and several of the resistance fighters marched out all heading down diffrent halls in small groups not communicating with eachother in anyway. When they had all left i stepped into the room to see Alex, his fet up on the table, as cigarette ashes fell to the floor. Whats up? his head jerked suddenly to look at me, Oh... hey Desh, you feeling better? I shrugged, I'm not feeling horrible if thats what you mean. Oh good, so you will be able to join us right? he asked. I dont know, working with you hasnt worked out to well on my part, so far i've almost been killed do to my lack of knowledge of everything thats been going on. I said crossing my arms. Alright, we are constantly being terrorized by a foreign genetics company, the ones who created the Daemonas... Biotech. I managed to hold back expressing shock, my eyes motionless as i resisted a twitch. I nodded, Okay, and you want them gone, destroyed? He gestured with his hands, Yeah pretty much, and so far its been working fairly well. We just need a little more muscle thats all. My voice picked up a hint of irritation, And you think you found it by finding me is that it? He seemed to cower slightly as he twiddled his fingers. Well yeah, we figured we could use your help, we discussed it... without really asking you but, it was in the best interests of everyone. I growled a little, Next time you want my help you ask you dont force me into it, understand? Alex nodded, and with that i walked out of the room.

An hour went by and i stood with everyone at the bunkers entrance, turned out almost all of the hideout was underground. and a somewhat steep incline led up to the surface. Alright everyone, you know the drill keep spread apart! Alex called out. We cant let ourselves be seen bunched together.

Not much of a speech if you ask me but everyone else didnt seem to care as they marched up the incline Alex at the head. As we reached the top the moonlight glimmered down, and i looked up at the stars as they appeared past the cieling. Oh how much i wanted to howl, then, the temptation eating at me, but i resisted, i knew better. Or so i thought, when all of a sudden Alex was the first to utter a call into the night and after a long moment others followed suit. Like a beautiful melody the howling echoed through the night, and now my resistance meant nothing as i unwilling joined the others in the full throated chorus.

For hours we walked, the once massive chorus dwindled down to just a few individuals singing strings of howls in there own rhythms. Everyone else just listened to the songs of their fellow pack members when all of a sudden Alex roared up front silencing them all. I looked ahead and there, sure enough was the treeline heading into the jungle. Well here we go, going into the green hell. What the f*ck was i thinking.

We entered the jungle with little hesitation from the many members of our warband. We travelled long and hard since we entered, the many natural obstacles posing little hinderance. Until... BOOM... a mine exploded and as the dust cleared the wolf who set it off was gasping from shock amazed he wasnt dead or injured before realizing the rotten log that stood before him. He then noticed the shadow and looked up as i stood there as a werewolf arms outstretched forward holding the log in place. Next time watch your step, i snarled silently to him. He nodded and i dropped the log letting it shatter as it hit the ground, the rotten wood to weak to maintain its shape after being battered with shrapnel. I returned to human form and the group after a couple seconds of surprise and motionless stares toward me began marching again. I quickly followed behind but swerved through the crowd making my way up to Alex.

How long have we gone? i asked. He didnt respond for a few seconds before, We should be almost there. Dont worry if we win here ntohing will stop us from making our move on the tyrant's fortress. My eyes widened. You didnt say anything about a fortress! He didnt respond and instead continued marching, and I didnt botehr asking about it.

However he was right, in about ten minutes we found ourselves staring down a steep cliff at a small village, armed to the teeth with soldiers and a few Daemona's it looked like.

So when do we strike? i asked Alex. Now, he snarled as he lept off the edge of the cliff landing in a run as he hit the ground. The cliff was now pouring down with werewolves as i stood there watching. I couldnt move... i stood in utter shock as i watched the brutallity and carnage and even more shock as i watched mere civilians get slaughtered. No... whats going on this wasnt supposed to happen?!? I thought to myself. Beside me in a line several other wolves stayed in human form firing down with rifles and smgs. I thought we were fighting against the tyrant dictator and his forces not murdering innocents.

The three Daemona had easily been overpowered after the gap closed on them from killing several of the wolves but the regular soldiers didnt stand a chance. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i charged down as Alex raised a clawed hand to bring it down on a mother and child. Suddenly his arm stopped in place a foot away from the heads of the two and my claws dug into his arm. What the f*ck do you think you're doing!?! I tackled him and pinned him up against the wall. I'm eliminating the scourge from this land, they serve the tyrant they must die. he growled in my face. I immediately barked back, THEY"RE INNOCENTS!

Suddenly there was a scream and i turned to see a pair of other wolves devouring the woman and child. Get away from her! I let go of Alex and charged them ramming them into the air. They snarled adn tackled me and i soon found myself being dogpiled. Before i knew it my arms wer pinned and i foudn myself staring at the carnage as they forced me to watch, too many for me to fight back i slumped down. This wasnt supposed to happen nobody planned it like this... Alex then spoke up, Wrong Desh we all knew we had to do this, you just cant seem to see that. We'll amke sure you do though. Dont let him look away chain him down if you have to but make sure he gets soaked in blood. He then walked away leaving the wolves to do their job as i felt metal chains cling to me making me utterly immobile. I felt tears roll down my face. Dammit... dammit...what did i get myself into... why... what did i do to deserve this, i thought to myself silently as the blood splattered upon me dripping down my skin as i returned to human form, saoking into my hair splashing into my eyes, screams filling my ears and all i could do was sit, the chains pinning down my joints holding me fast and steady. I tried to aquirm as a child fell before me face torn open, and i jerked har as a body fell on my back but i couldnt turn to see what it was as i felt blood drip down my shoulder and neck.

Chapter 7: It's a Coincidence

For the next two days i remained motionless. The blood of the dead soaked and dried all over my body. Everywhere the dead littered the ground, and i stared out in pure eternal hatred. In front of me on a pile of corpses stood a black and grey hawk staring down at me. I struggled to lift my head and get a better look but when i did i stared into its empty eyes, my own reflection staring back at me. Suddenly the hawk screeched and flew off as i heard footsteps behind me approaching. Release him, Alex's voice spoke. The others did, first ripping the chains from me but they stood surprised when i remained motionless, Get up Desh... you were to soft hearted we had to teach you a lesson. Alex stated.

A lesson... thats what you call it... forcing me to watch murder is teaching me a lesson? I snarled not turning to face him. Yes, you see our... employer has plans for you. Alex said stepping in front of me lifting my shin with a metal rod. He cant tolerate warm hearted creatures as yourself, so we had to show you true bloodshed, but it doesnt seem to have worked. He said studying my face. You've only taught me one lesson, i snarled. Oh and whats that? he asked as he stepped back slightly and crossed his arms. Suddenly with a violent leap and before anyone could react i had Alex pinned to the ground, Your own words, " They who serve the tyrant must die". Alex chuckled at this, Oh but i dont serve the tyrant, my employer is quite different. my eyes widened as he continued on, Besides, its not your nature to kill in cold blood.

I snarled as i suddenly shifted into wolf form and charged off leavin ghim in the bloodstained dirt and i ran into the jungle. Get him. Alex said.
and that very instant pursuit began as the werewolf warband gave chase following the scent off the caked in blood.

I ran through the dark of the trees and shrubbery hearin gthe chase far behind me when suddenly... CLICK... BOOM. I roared in pain as the shrapnel dug into my back tearing my flesh and filling it with irritating fragments. He's over here, I heard one of the werewolves bark and immediately i ignored the pain as the chemicals within me kicked into overdrive as i ran in blurring speed through the trees avoiding fallen logs and the like with extraodinary reflexes. But it didnt last long as i collapsed tendons in my legs shredded slowing me down. Oh god no... please no. i yelped laying there in my huge wolf form. Suddenly something dropped on top of me. And for several moments i remained motionless with the feeling of leaves covering me. I watched fear in my eyes as the werewolves ran by as if having no clue i ws right there under there feet.

When they had all passed i remained alert with fear and then an odor filled my nostrils and i slipped into darkness unknowingly returning to human form.

When next i awoke i found myself staring at firelight with a ringing in my ears. As the ringing faded i could make out a voice and as it completely stopped i heard the strange mystical chanting and several figures in front of me, that looked like natives of some sort. I watched drowsy eyed then they shot wide open in shock as a ripping pain in my back rushed through my nerves, followed by another and another with each i howled into the night sky my pained crys echoeing when suddenly a hard blow to my head put me out like a light.

I awoke the next morning with no pain in my back and in its place a soothing relaxed feeling. When i took the time to study my surroundings i realized i was in a fairly large hut. Ah... I see the gaurdian has awoken, a strange voice said. I turned around to see an extremely old native man covered in all sorts of charms and bodily decorations. I shook my head, Um... gaurdian? The old man nodded in a maniac smile before pointing at a painting of a wolf with white fur and black zigzagging stripes running along his body. I stared at it in awe then chuckled once, Uh.. i dont know how to break it to you but thats not me, and then i noticed my hair had black in it. What did you do to my hair. I... nothing it changed last night in the healing ritual. the old man said. Then he laughed and waved a turtle shell around. Okay... well thanks for the help old man but i, I suddenly noticed the hawk in a corner perch on the wall. Is... that your hawk?, i asked. Yes indeed beautiful isnt she, ym sweet Nika told me you were in danger. the old man said. The hawk, told you i was in danger? I asked with a utterly puzzled look on my face. He nodded with a oddly shaped smile.. Well i have to go... um tell... Nika i appreciate her help. I said before leaving the hut.

Indeed Nika you did well finding him and keeping an eye on him.

It was an odd little village but i didnt pay much mind to it as i walked off into the jungle, and turned around to find everyone staring at me as i reached the edge. What? i asked. You never seen a werewolf before? I turned my back on them and marched off into the jungle, I planned on killing Alex but how to do it without getting myself killed. And whatever they thought i was, i knew i wasnt. My only explanation could be that i was at the right place at the right time... then again...

Through the dark jungle i wandered running into patrols of wolves but i didnt bother fighting them they werent my objective. I travelled day in day out avoiding the traps set by my enemy. Even in the rain i hunted, drenched and pouring everywhere and nearly slipped off th tree branches as i jumped across large gaps finding my way around.

It was my fifth day hunting and i fell from the tres suddenly with a great pain racking my forehead and a voice echoeing in my mind as i landed on the ground with a powerful crash. I held my head tightly trying to make the voice stop.

His brain waves are spiking he has a hold on something, sedate him hurry! and suddenyl the pain stopped ending with a highpitched whine in my ear that faded as i lay gasping for breath on the ground. For several long moments i lay there my mind racing. Then... blackout.

I opened my eyes to a night scene with the stars high above past the trees. And voices in the distance, and the smell of alcohol. I got up and rushed into the trees to hide. Down below me passed a small group of the werewolves, staggering and drunk, The camp must be nearby.

I leaped down and prowled my way to the edge of the camp which hadnt been to far off. And i was suddenly stopped as a trio of the village natives from before stopped me. What the hell are you three doing here. Then the old man came out from the dark of the trees. If you face them now you will only bring abou tyou're death, you must come with us gaurdian. he said before walking away again. How the hell did they get here so fast? i thought silently to myself. My curiosity however got the best of me as i followed behind him taking several backwards glances at the camp.

I sat in the old mans hut around the fire. He had explained to me that a few years back that a werewolf would likely come to them ar some point in the future. THe exact time was never given but i knwe something was up when he explained to me that this strange company called Biotech were the ones who made this claim, and the natives believed it then and even more so now that i showed up. I ask them how this could be but he had no answers... i was simply chosen. But i was right, it was sheer dumbluck that brought me here they even didnt know for sure if i would show up, but it bugs me to know that Biotech has gotten involved in many places and i begin to wonder if there influence is around the world. It disturbs me more so because now it shows that Biotech was preparing for anything that invovled me, maybe my victory back home was just a setup and i got lured into the true game.

I slept uneasily the next night. Mixed dreams and emotions. From being chased and hunted by the wolves and Daemona's to the strange experiment Biotech was working on, and... Dianna. Dreams of her had a soothing effect at this moment even with my searing hatred for Alex swellign inside. Whenever i woke i would think about her and what she was doing and if she was thinking about me...

Chapter 8: The Dark Void: Madness

OH GOD! SON OF A B*TCH! my skull was on fire, as i sat clutching it in the darkness of the hut. Roars of pain echoed out and eventually the old guy walked in to see me curled up on the floor. Not feeling well? he said to me. I felt like all my sanity had vanished and i lost control as i lunged at him and only when he somehow pinned me to the wall with a staff did it register in my head that i almost killed him. Weirder still was how the burning had suddenly gone away and my body relaxed. Wha-wh-what d-did you do. I stammered. Pressure point, was his unexpected and somewhat giddy answer like it was a joke to him. I looked left to see the end of the staff driven into so deep that i was amazed i was still standing or at least not in any pain. He then let me go and the burning in my skull returned but dissapated shortly after.

I understand your confusion, he exclaimed. You're used to everything being done with brute force. Maybe i should teach you otherwise, you certainly have the speed you just dont utilize it correctly. You got all that from knowing me for two days did you? i asked teeth clenched as the final remnants of the burning had ended. Yes. he said with a smile that i could only describe as mentally unstable.

I blacked out apparently as i awoke without remembering going back to sleep. Funny thing is i dont remember falling asleep on a rope bridge. Maybe this was a dream? If only... next thing i knew a melon shattered against the back of my head. There is my point, i heard the old man's voice behind me. I turned only to be struck in the chest by another melon as it shattered against me. Why do you take unnessecary hits from your opponent, why do you give your opponent the pleasure of knowing he dealt any sort of damage to you? I stared at him in disbelief. What?!? What are you talking about. I managed to side step the next melon only to miss the edge of the bridge and slip barely catching myself. And you are clumsy, he stated. I'm going to kill you old man, i grunted as i lifted myself. Good, unattainable goals will keep you on your feet, he said with a hint of amusement in his voice. I stared at him my jaws hanging open in utter confusion and disbelief. He's out of his mind. i said to myself. No... i am better than that. he responded to me.

Hours went by before i returned to the village sore, exhausted, and on the brink of collapse. I managed to lay myself down on the bed of furs but i didnt stay there long.

Screams echoed in my ears, blood splashed everywhere furious roars filled the night. A ravenous beast within hungered for the onslaught with no control. Each blow dealt upon me was returned ten fold to my attackers. It was happening to fast, i couldnt see what was happening until the roaring and screams ended. Then it became black for a shortwhile before Dianna appeared not to far in front of me. Oh the joy i had as i sprinted to her calling her name, but only when i approached did i realized she was not moving. He body... caked in blood and scars and... claw marks. The four-pronged gashes standing out better than anything and the huge bite mark at her neck. Oh my god no! Dianna!? Dianna! You need to control yourself Desh, if you dont then next time you see her she may very well end up like this, i can understand whats wrong with you, literally on the brink of insanity and only getting worse with every passing day, you are becoming the monster Biotech intended you to be, no better than Tribrid. a voice explained to me. NO! Never! I'm nothing like that monster! But you killed it with no remorse do you know who that beast was why he was constantly battling himself as well as you. I continued to stare silently at Dianna but suddenly her shape began to change, and a familiar form took her place and looked up at me, Long time no see Desh. I backed off as the name filled my mind. Jacob? i said. He nodded whats the matter, dont you recognize me oh i suppose i am a bit diffrent then when you last saw me, he said before his form suddenly flashed into Tribrid and back to the Jacob i knew. Tell me Desh how did it feel to kill me, losing yourself to Biotech's intended will, the mind of a monster? Must of felt good... am i ri-

I shot up in a cold sweat my eyes glowing furiously in the dark. My hair stood on end with a chill down my spine. Oh god...

Suddnely i shot back on my back and in roars of pain my body went rigid as memories flashed through my mind of my imprisonment in Biotech. Back off Bruto. Dont get in the way Jacob, Desh needs to learn his place. The two wolves lunged at eachother before my eyes. Jacob was tossed across the room and Bruto came down upon me but was caught inches away from my face as my own snarl dwarfed his as i lunged up ramming into him. Then a jolt in me as memories flashed back farther. The name's Jacob, my friend said as i stared up at him in his prisoner uniform. Then forward again as i saw a memory of one night where i was being whipped for disobediance and Jacob had been struggling to save me from the lashes.

Again black out...

I awoke in the morning the traumatic event repeating themselves in my mind. I left the village and headed to a nearby river to wash up. I groaned as i lifted the water in my cupped hands and splashed it into my face, but i'm beginning to regret it as i stared down at my relflection. My left eye had become entirely pitch black, envoloped in darkness, and the emptiness within. These chemical rushes were becoming more frequent and each one is changing me physically and mentally. I looked deep into the reflection and i could feel it throbbing, it was like looking into a pool of the very essence of madness and insanity, utter emptiness, nothing... oh how nothing can destroy a being's mind...

Chapter 9: Enslaved

It happened too fast... too... too fast. That evening they hit us... not Alex though, im guessing the tyrant dictator's troops. I half couldnt believe my eyes, the old man was fighting those guys off until they overwhelmed him. I wanted to help but he told me... not to give my life up so easily... let them take me and i'd live.

Now im sitting in a rusty iron cage with several other survivors. Anytime i could easily break out, but then again i think i figured out what the old geezer was talking about... Somethings following us.

In about a couple hours we arrived at a small town overlooking a canyon. Until you take another look it didnt seem so bad, then you realize the canyon isnt natural as your chained to the other prisoners and sent down into its depths. Miners, hundreds of slaves down there, filthy, sick, and battered. Soldiers stood at every corner supervising the slaves as they toiled. My head jerked up at the sound of a gunshot but the soldier had simply fired into the air probably too make the slaves work faster. Split second later a pickaxe is pushed into my arms and an old ragged sack. Then i was pointed toward an area on the cliffside and from there i knew it would be wise to start working.

All day in the beating sun i chipped away at the wall of rock slaves working beside me. Every few minutes the sack would fill and i had to toss it aside as a new one was given to me. That was my job to just carve a hole in the wall and fill the sacks. Easy for me, but day after day i weakened from a lack of food, and that onyl drove my instincts to the brim. Everywhere i looked potential victims stood, weak, ill, and helpless, and my brain was only frying from the self restrained fury.

Night fell and goddamn that didnt help me... oh god... my head was on fire, and my chest was about to explode... jeez... huh?!

Something caught my attention... up top, over-looking the canyon...voices.

No gaurds around and certainly no one to stop me, this was my chance to escape so far nothing wrong has happened the old guy was wrong i wouoldnt lose my life, come on Desh think straight, you've got to focus, just get up there find out whats going on and get out of here.

I got control for that breif moment as i sprinted up the 100 degree angle of the canyon wall. Rocks tore off with every step and i had reached the top in seconds.

In the HQ or what i am asuming was the HQ the leader's voice could be heard with a few others and i made my way to the window to eavesdrop.

We have reason to believe the master's target is here hiding amongst the slaves, we request a search for him and capture him alive. That voice was familiar... it was one of those Daemona's, and if my guess was right she wasnt alone. Forget it these are my workers they make money for me i dont carry what Lord Murtagh wants he's not taking my profit! That must have been whoever was running this place, no doubt about that but... Sasha! I sense him he's near his power is unmistakeable! another Daemona's voice interupted my thought process as i grimaced and took a flying leap down the cliff face to get away.

I could here the sound of pursuit behind me, and i could count at least 5 sets of footsteps as they ran down the slope after me. I was finally at the bottom and i ran across the floor of the canyon trying to find a hidng place but there was nowhere i could go that they couldn't find me. Then an idea raced through my mind and it processed almost instantly as i dove into a pile of slaves who were sleeping in the dirt. The slaves littered the floor of the canyon surely their combined presences could hide my specific power, i only hope i am right.

I could hear and smell them they had split up taking a wide surveillance of the canyon looking for me and it went on for about ten minutes before...

I feel he is here sisters but i cant find him. Well he couldnt have dissappeared. What will we do the master will be furious if we dont bring the specimen. The demon women squabbled amongst eachother until... Silence sisters, he has nowhere to go, we will stay in the village and search, he cant hide himself forever eventually he will take action and we will hunt him down. Then everything went silent other then the sound of their feet patting on the ground as they made their way up the cliff face.

Damn, that proved me wrong... the old guy was right after all... who knew. Looks like i have no choice but to stay till everything cools down. And after a few hours of listening and waiting for my demise i realized i really was safe for now, and i closed my eyes...

Who are you? i asked an ominous figure who stood in the dark. What... you dont recognize me Desh... heh heh not surprising, even Jacob didnt realize it back when he was alive, it said to me. No i dont recognize you why do you think i'm asking dumb-f*ck?! i yelled. Now now temper like that only gets you in trouble. Dont worry we will meet eachother many times over and hopefully you will join me like you were meant to even your beloved Dianna might join you when she is shown the truth, the voice said. What do you know of Dianna? i asked cocking my head slightly. Its not that hard to raid your mind especially when its been weakened. You have a very slight mental li- well lets not go that far it would be an overstatement. But there is no doubt that you two are connected which is why i'm so sure she'll join me if you were to. The voice explained. I replied with a scoff, Sorry i don't like biotech all that much. Oh good, he replied, tha makes two of us. I glared at him blankly... Who are you? He then approached from the shadows and if i didnt know any better i'd say he was an older version of me... he cant be can he... its not possible right?
Last edited by Zephyr on Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 35 times in total.
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 am

LOL!! Desh has a pet vulture! XD
Sugar. Spice. Everything twice. I'm the left and the right, in a word: Nice.
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 am

chapter 1 up
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Anaclagon » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:06 am

Nice Job, interested to see how the rest of it turns out

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Chapter 2!

and thanks anac
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:38 pm

Cool, it's getting more interesting. :wink:
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Anaclagon » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 am

Desh vs Chupacabra...wow :o

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 am

actually -

Crap! almost you almost got me there but im not revealing it
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:01 am

Well, hurry up and post Chap. 3, I don't like being left hanging!
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:10 am

Chapter 4 is up and is

how should i say... an undesireable development on Desh's part, I'm sure he hates it
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:00 am

Great, girls are chasing him and it's a bad thing! :lol: :x
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:02 am

yeah well...

dammit, it was too funny now i cant say anything bad about it
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Doc 42 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 am

"Viva le revolution!"
:P

wasn't expecting the bit about the rebels, werewolf freedom force it seems. :P
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Zephyr » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:22 am

how did you guess :P
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:15 pm

chapter 5 up
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Oh wow, hurry up and make chapter 6 you're killing me with suspense!! :o
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:28 pm

thats the idea Shade thats the idea

muwahahahahah :twisted:
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Zephyr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:52 pm

chapter 6 up
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Postby Shade » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Yikes this is getting intense!! :shock:
Shade
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Zephyr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 pm

THis is just the begiinning of the blood bath. :twisted:
Zephyr
Utahraptor
Utahraptor

Next

Return to Single Writer Fiction