Lord of the Rings: The Aftermath trailer

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Does anybody remember Lord of the Rings?

Lord of Who?
13%
I think I remember hearing about it.
No votes
I watched one of the movies
No votes
I watched two of the movies
No votes
I watched all three of the movies
25%
I've watched the movies and I've got some of their other things. (PC games, platform, etc)
63%
You kidding I'm a collecter! (for extreme fans)
No votes

Total votes : 8

Lord of the Rings: The Aftermath trailer

Postby raptor titanus3 » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:05 pm

The great war of the one ring has ended with it's destruction at the fires of Mount Doom. With it has come a time of prosperity for the forces of good. Now comes the finishing off of sauron's remaining followers. Though many of the evil creatures are broken and scattered, they either rally to any remaining strongholds or run to the safe havens that they have left. Coming soon!
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction