The New Quest: Fall From Noble

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

The New Quest: Fall From Noble

Postby C S » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:50 am

Back To The Roots

Aircrest was outside the head war ship. The metal bent and rusted, small plants growing on it. The craft had aged well. Aircrest rapped his claws on the black metal and felt his body freeze. It still felt cold. The cold rain that fell from the sky before it plummetted to Earth. It still shocked of the lightning that slayed CIK. Aircrest growled, closing his eyes. He moved a hand over his chest and pressed against the Noble armor. He couldnt feel the deep gash in his chest. But he knew full well it was there. "I had to fail to sucseed" He drew a breath. "How will I finish this new quest?" Aircrest felt twisted and empty inside. It was strange. He was alive, but his emotions and motivation was as dead as a plant in winter. Because of this, he felt the power of the Noble armor in a new way. Raw energy. It felt exhillerating. It was a feeling that kept him from the fringe of totall depression. Aircrest walked along side of the ship, up to a gash in the metal plates. Aircrest jumped through it, into darkness. Aircrest's eyes clouded over, a golden glow radiating from his eyes and armor. Aircrest mumbled and whsispered sayings in many ancient languages that even the oldest in FRPG wouldn't be able to identify easilly. Aircrest unsheathed a blade and held it, the blade having an eerie glow as well as electricity jumping off it. Aircrest hissed in a voice not of his own. "I know you are here spirit. I know you have secrets...I know you are one of the dark arts. Spirit.. Tell me what you know." There was silent. Then a rasp. "You....YOU...YOU KILLED ME. I KILLED YOU. YOURE ALIVE?!" The ship shook as the angered entity manifested it's energy. A purple ball surrounded by blue energy darted at Aircrest. A stream of light yellow/ gold energy shot out of the blade and into the ball. The orb desipated and the spirit screeched as the beam incinerated everyhing it touched on his body. CIK roared "THE SENTINALS WILL RISE AGAIN, AND I WILL RETURN" The beam became more intesne, a pure white beam. "Wrong answer" The voice said coldly. CIK screeched as his spirit was completely destroyed in a blue mist. The armor's glow died as it released it's grip on Aircrest....

Part 3: Chapter 2

Aircrest treaded on from the war craft. He was..possessed... and he was fully aware of it. He didnt have any clue why it happened and was confused, but he knew one person who had kept secrets from him, and a person he knew could clear things up. Aircrest's blades were unsheathed and held in the reverse position, the blades pointing back. The outcrop where CS and Snowclaw still remained was 70 feet up the rim of the valley. Aircrest broke out into a sprint and then into a full on running start, before launching himself into the air, stretching his arms out to the side and locking the tip of the blades of Neptune against the Noble armor, the armor and swords glowing, as well as leaving a trail of gold light as he asended above the grass land and moving up to fly almost vertically, inches away from the rocky cliff. Snowclaw peered down at the valley and mewed "Where's Ai-" The green raptor dashed up, a blur in the white cat's eyes. Aircrest landed behind Snowclaw infront of CS with a light thud, crouching. Aircrest sleathed his blades as he got upright and walked to CS. "You, explain, what the hell just happened" CS said "....I dont give a sh*t what Loneclaw says, I didnt throw itching power on your body!" The side of Aircrest's mouth twitched and he snapped "Not that you dumb sh*t! The armor, it...overshadowed me, it controlled me...it.....it allowed me to unleash a power that I never thought I could conjure" CS nodded and asked "What did you see in the wreck?" Aircrest growled "Nothing. Just CIK's ghost, that I...the armor....destroyed." CS said "You are still very inexperianced with the Noble armor. It's power is immense. It used to be in FRPG, fighting the evil spirits and destroying demons. You do not know how to use the many abillities still hidden from you, and unfortunatly, I cant show you them. But, the armor, It can protect you unleashing powerful attacks, devestating blows, especially against an evil spirit" Aircrest growled "Why didnt it do that when I was fighting CIK, the first time?!" CS said "I said evil, not cheap"

Part 3: Chapter 3

CS fell to the ground, yelling, his body spazzing out. He jittered and yelled "FOR F*CKS SAKE! YES! I DID IT! I TOOK THE COOKIE FROM THE COOKIE JAR" A voice in the ground below said "So your the basta*d that did that- Im gonna kick yer sorry a*s." Another voice in the sky said "CS, your time off of Skull Island has expired, and for eating that cookie, you'll have to feel the wrath of..." CS cried out "NO NOT THAT! NO NOOOOOO" he began to gag. What his mind was being subjected to was too horrible for words. CS dissapeared in a puff of black smoke. Aircrest blinked and said "I've been procrastinating long enough, time to stop the next Realm war." Snowclaw mewed "And I have to do.....thing...or something" The white cat hopped off his perch and ran into the forest just after the alter. Aircrest looked back to the valley and sighed. "Guess im on my own" Then, a faint woosh was heard. Aircrest turned around and looked to the sky, which was now red as the flaming object was on a trajectory that would send it slamming into where Aircrest stood. And the resulting blast would incinerate the forest, incinerate Snowclaw and every other creature in the forest. Aircrest jumped off the outcrop and got into the flight position, barrel rolling upwards to combat the flaming object. Five yards from the object, Aircrest realised something. It was metal. It was enginered. It had a pilot. The plummetting craft pulled out of the death dive, curving up to a diagonal trajectory into the valley. A few seconds later, the craft landed. Aircrest flew down to it, landing 10 feet from the craft. All was quiet. The craft was strange. It had two large cylinders on the sides of a sphereical cockpit. The cylinders gave off a pulsating purple glow. Clicks were heard from the machine, th cock pit rising up, the cylinders splitting into three parts. the front and back of the cylinders moved out, connected by hydrolic cables and rose up, the faces of the cylinders pointing to the ground. Then, they slammed into the ground. The Ship rose up, the middle peice of the cylinders sprouting cables that writhed and locked into the cock pit. The metal pannels of the middle peices also split apart, giant buzz saws moving out, connected by metal tentacles. The pannels moved back into place, having gaps for the saws. The machine made a mechanical roar that was riddled with electronic pulsation. Aircrest growled "Oh.............CRAP" Suddenly, a buzz saw lashed out, heading at Aircrest, the saw spinning so fast it was a complete blur. Aircrest launched himself into a back flip, the saw digging into the ground. Aircrest ran foward, slamming his blades into the metallic cable, blue electricity crackling up the blade. Aircrest yanked it out and twisted it, water coating the blade and taking the electricity before it reached Aircrest's hand. Aircrest swung his blade, the water flying off and onto the machine, the electricity flowing through the water that seeped into the gaps in the middle peice. The machine made an almost pained screech, the limbs frozen as the crackling noises sounded and sparks flew off it. Aircrest watched on, hoping for a catastrouphic explosion. The machine pulled it's buzz saw out and swung at Aircrest. Aircrest ducked down and launched himself into a summersault at the machine. When he got to his feet, he launched himself at it, bringing a blade down on the cable connecting to the Buzz saw and pulled out before the current flowed up the sword. Aircrest used his mometum to launch himself into a swing off the cable, going further into the air. Aircrest mumbled "Big energy beam would come in handy about now!" Aircrest spun his arms, the blades conjuring up a whirl wind. The spiralling air hit the machine, and everything around it. The alien craft was now hidden in a pitch black dust cloud, and Aircrest was falling out of the sky himself. Suddenly tenticals shot out and grabbed the raptor out of the sky and into the machine's open storage, a cell under the cockpit. The tornado died down, and the strange craft continued on across the valley...

Part 3: Chapter 4

Captured-Selena's first strike

Arcrest was thrown hard against the metal wall of his cell. The marching machine stopped moving. Aircrest wasn't sure why. A massive tremor rocked the machine. Aircrest's eyes darted around frantically, but he realised there was no window in the holding cell. Now clanking could be heard. "WHIZZZZ" was the sound of the buzz saws as they swung at what ever was attacking it. The Flood Valley was on Isla Sorna, could a dinosaur really take this thing on? Aircrest had the abillity to controll water and air and he couldnt even cripple it. The machine made an electronic roar and the sound of blasters could be heard, Aircrest couldnt tell if there were from the machine or the attacker. He hoped it was the machine, not wanting to see if the attackers were friendly, and here to rescue him, or here to capture him. Then, an explosion was heard, and the hiss of air could be heard. Aircrest suddenlly fell through the cell as the bottom pannel gave way. Aircrest rolled out from under the quadrocept machine, cables were writhing and the machine shook, it's legs spazzsming. Hydrolic fluid spewed out the flailing cables as blood flowing out of a slit vein. The machine was missing some of it's pannels and the inner working was revealed, complex gears and wires, that were malfunctioning, gears struggling to turn and the wires cut. Another explosion occured in the middle part of the cylinder. The machine was now on the brink of a melt down, it's buzz saws flailing around, slicing parts of the machine off, furthering the damage. Suddenly, blue mist, almost glowing flew over head, hitting the machine in the left side middle cylinder, freezng. Then a red blast flew over head, hitting the ice, the shards flying out, embedding them selves in the inner workings. Sparks jumped furiously from the impact. Aircrest rolled to his feet and got up, running away from the machine as part of the left cylinder exploded, shrapnel flying out. Aircrest dove into the grass, sliding as a dented, scorched pannel flew over head. Aircrest rolled over onto his back and looked at the flaming machine, still standing, but in no fighting condition. Then, water, glowing like the mist, whipped out in the shape of a tentical, it slmaming into the machine, coating it, freezing. 5 blaster shots fired, hitting the the cylinders used as the mechanical monster's legs, sparks flying off the pannels.Suddenly, the ice shattered as the machine made a suprising comeback, the buzz saws being able to break the fairly thick ice. But thats all it managed to do. 6 blaster shots fired and blew the saws off the cables, and and another stream of water flew out, then froze into the form of a fist and punched the machine, the blow caving in the sphereical cockpit of the space craft. Sparks coated the machine and another catastrophic explosion occured, the machine falling to the ground with a great thud, parts being propelled for miles over. Aircrest was mesmirized by the destruction of the machine. The levitating ice fist reverted to water, then vapor. A tall figure appeared. is body covered in a black liquid like suit. There was an orange visor, it too looking liquid like, the suit gleaming because of the sunlight. In his hand, he held a grey, metal spear with a blue orb at the tip. Aircrest stared at the figure,then rolled onto his feet, drawing his swords and pointing them at the figure, that was approximatly 2 feet taller than him. The figure stopped and raised his arm, hand open, as if he was showin Aircrest the hand signal for stop. He then pressed his hand across his chest, his helmet peeling back to reveal a scaly face, blue scales, dead black eyes. His lips parting to reveal large white recurved triangular teeth. Aircrest couldnt tell if the figure was Saurian, or an aquatic being, well, amphibious sinse he had no trouble staying on land. Aircrest, examining his body, realised his arms had 2 fins behind and in front the elbow, the same for his legs, except the 2 fins were behind his shin. The figure finally said after the silence "I am Galaak Taalrik, Member of the United Ascatis Peace Alliance" "Ai-Aircrest" The raptor said, utterly amazed at the strangecreature infront of him, and his fighting skill. "What was that thing?" He asked. Galaak replied "Xordian Attack Probe, I have fought many in my time, I know their weaknesses" Aircrest asked "Xordian?" Galaak said "The Xordian is a species, their race is Houltian- a beleif each and every one of them are gods,and that their weapons in war clease the universe of imperfection. They are a subspecies of my own, Ascatis, millions of years ago, mutation in the Acatis genome had sprouted the Xordian genome. We Ascatis can manipulate heat to a limited effect, that we use to manipulate the water on the hme world of Ozymanias. We can condesne water into vapor, or turn vapor into water, and then freeze it, the mutation drastically increased this power, the point that te Xordian species can summon fire in their finger tips. But time was against them. The solar system was changing, and thus, Ozymandias' orbit around the sun. The planet moved closer to it, and in only a thousand or so years, the planet, which was mostly continental plate, was a water world, 10 percent of land being above the water. The Xordians, which were at peace with their Ascatis counter parts until this time, were enraged. The planet wasn't habitable for them. They lost all abillity to controll liquid. Some extremist proclaimed the Ascatians unfroze the polar ice caps to make the world this way. The theory pushed the aggressive species over the edge. They constructed a colony ship and set off to find a new planet to call home after it was predicted that in a few more mellinia, the world that was Ozymandias would be completely submerged. They found a planet, one even closer to the sun, and they named it Xordia, after their subspecies name, which, they now proclaim is a inappropriate class, and should be a new individual species, started as their own, and that they dont have any common ansesters linked to the Ascatis. They abused the planet, so much that it's atmosphere had become poisonous, except to them, their power allowing them to withstand the heat stored on the planet from its carbon based atmosphere, and the pollutants in the atmosphere have almost no effect on their bodies. They said once, they did what we did to them, making a planet inhospitable to anything but them selves. Soon they realised they needed to set up trade, and they went in search of other planet with intelligence to set up trade routes, as well, they made a halo space station that goes around the planet, and huge elevator like contraptions to th ground anchor it to the planet. Trade goes on in there, as well as preperation, such as specialized suits, for other species that need to be on the planet to carry out business. The Xordians are a war driven race that is motivated by their unsatasfiablegreed for more and more to call their own. We fear they may try to reclaim Ozymandias. They have a new leader. Empress Selena. The Ascatis Peace Assosiation uncovered her plot to conquer the realms, and we have spread out to combat her first strike, the deployment of these probes..."

Chapter 5: The Chaos Cometh

Aircrest glanced about uneasilly. He growled to Galaak "Did you see a white cat near by....do you know what a cat is?" Galaak shook his head no. "I do know what a cat is, but I didnt see one. Aircrest growled "Crap." Suddenly, a silver sphere flew over head, the craft seemed to block the sun, the light shining around it like a halo, from where Aircrest looked on. He readied his swords. "Another probe?" Aircrest muttered. Galaak replied "No. Our transport" The craft hovered above the ground, then a hiss was heard. The metal pannels seperated and moved apart, revealing an entrance into the ship. Galaak walked up to it, a ramp being lowered as he approached. Aircrest tentativly followed. He stepped onto the metal, finding it a bit cold. Walking up the ramp, he stepped onto the black metal floor. The ramp rose and the pannels slid back into place. The ship was dark. Then a red light turned on. Aircrest walked foward towards what he perseaved as the cock pit. He came up to a blast door, that opened as he approached, like the ramp. Aircrest saw Galaak sitting down in the captains chair, moniters on the right and left side, he gripping a yoke (the thing used to give inputs to an Airplane's flaps). Aircrest barked "You dont like having to manualy opening doors, do you?" Galaak replied " When your're in pitch battle, opening doors shoul be the last thing you should do" Aircrest, now feeling the twinge of being made into an a*s remained silent. Galaak growled "Take a seat, when this thing takes off....well....I dont want a raptor pancake..." Aircrest looked about. "What seat?" Galaak pressed a button on his dashboard, a slide door on the foor opening, a passenger chair rising up. Aircrest looked at it and growled "I have seen the future...and it is awsome...." He got into the chair, his tail curled around, tail almost touching his head. Then, a snap was heard. Aircrest began struggling, making gruff grunts as he squirmed in the chair. Galaak turned around. "Stop writhing, it's a seat belt" Aircrest, gripping the liquid like substance, like Galaak's suit, realised it wrapped around him and hooked to the chair. He made a nervous chuckle.

Selena wore a red robe over her burgandy Xordian hazmat suit specially madefor her. She enjoyed her reign as Empress. She walked out of her room to the metal castle's balcony. She peered down at the garden, but instead of flowers, fire burned. The castle ground was a petagon, the castle making up the shape and a court yard lay in the middle, strange black trees with ferns made up the land scaping, and skinny bird like creatures with a tyrannosaurian like head and a bony plating over their legs fought. They had green scales and black feathers. Suddenly, a cold voice sent shudders down Selena's body. "The sentinals, they have been restored. I found their programming crude, but I have increased their efficiency one million fold...your call as to when we deploy them..." Selena growled "Soon. Soon....my tutor..."

Chapter 6: War Time: First Battle

Faint explosions travelled across on the dry air. Galaak had flown over the dessert section of ARPG. Galaak had a worried look on his face. Aircrest growled "What?" Galaak shook his head. "This war is accelerating faster than anticipated. " Aircrest barked "The fighting has started already!?" Galaak replied "Unless those explosions are just the army having fun with the plasma grenades." Aircrest growled "Who, exactly, are we against, It's been a while sinse I-er- had a life" Galaak said "You must've been living under a rock, we've been fighting for a month now, for the first week, the enemy forces, Sentinals, were mediocre fighters" Aircrest interupted "They always sucked, the one who made them was CIK, AKA, biggest noob in history" "Then whoever brought them back, they gave them one great upgrade, they are some of the most elite soldiers I have ever seen" Galaak replied. Aircrest hissed "Whosawhatsit?!" Galaak growled "I am just as dumbfounded as you. Who ever is behind this war has a knowledge of robotics that match the intellect of the Great Rift battle of long ago.." Aircrest growled "Great Rift?" "A massive battle who's records have been lost in time. No one can diffrienciate between fact and fiction." Galaak answered. The ship was now low to the sandy plains, the ship moving so fast that it blew sand up around it. Then he saw it. Through the windsheild of the craft, he saw figures, others that looked like Galaak, only exterior muscelle mass being the key difference, they all wearing black liquid like suits. They possesed large rifle like guns and carried a staff that was held in a sheath that slung over their backs. They lined up side my side, an orange oversheild being slightly visable. Their gun were silver and held at shoulder level at the roughly 7-8 feet tall soldiers. Their enemies apart, storming, rushing over the sand. Their metallic bodies were blue with white lightning designs over their chest. Their arms ended with hands, which can slide foward and and then swing down and back to reveal a rifle like weapon, probablly a weapon or blade. Their legs had jagged spikes comming out from the knee, that being an impalment weapon. Their feet had tread incase they needed extra grip. And to add to this, they had a jet pack on their backs for aerial assualt. The Ascatis soldiers opened fire, their pistols sounded with subsonic pulses only a dog, or anthing with that level of hearing, could detect. Their rifles shot out a ball of compressed air, that when in contact with a surface, suddenly expands, that creating a sonic boom, that when used under water, decimated the attackers of Ascatis cities, and when in inexpeirianced hands, killed many Ascatis innocents. The weapon was one to be reckoned with, if the enemy was organic. It hasn't been conceived that the weapon be used against robotic forces, for robotics being used in the highly corrosive Ozymandian ocean was as idiotic as trying to practice agriculture on the ocean floor, well, land based agriculture, kelp and other sea plants have been grown and harvested on the Ascatis home world. Galaak brought his ship down on a sand dune, the sand dune it's self being blown away, revealing a metal structure beneath the sand. The structure parted, revealing a hanger for the Ascatian ships. Just as the ship desended into darkness, bright wite lights turned on in the hanger, revealing the different class of Ascatis war craft. Galaak brought his ship onto a landing zone, and promptly got out of his seat and rushe out of the cock pit, Aircrest following after a short battle with his seat belt. After getting off the ship onto the metal platform, he caught glimpse of Galaak walking into a cyindrical gray structure that was in a transperant tube. An elevator. Aircrest ran into the elevator just as the door slid shut, and the elevator rose up, back into the war zone. Aircrest had his hands on the golden handles of his swords, Galaak gripped his staff weapon, the handle being a long dark blue staff tipped with a white glowing orb, a blade extending from that. "The Z'katick has been the faithful weapon of the Ascatis race, being linked to the ancient tribes, it's so effective that it hasn't been drastically modified in thousands of years." Aircrest growled "Blades of Neptune- most bad a*s swords I have ever used....and the only swords I have used, but thats beside the point- when did you get that staff anyways?" Galaak growled "Didnt you see the weapons rack in the ship as you left?" Aircrest growled "I was focussed on the blue blur that went pass my seat." The tube broke the sand, Galaak and Aircrest seeing the epic battle taking place, the Ascatis shooting down the sentinals, the compressed air bullet rupturing some of the metal plate making up their armor, but the sonic boom, a primary part of the rifle didnt have much effect, and because of this, the Ascatis had switched to the staff weapon that was sheathed on their backs. The Ascatis soldiers used their powerful legs to launch them selves into the air and sent a stream of, what was mostly compared to lightning, from the orb and down the blade, the Sentinal armor attracting the flow of electricity. Contact with the blast over loaded the robotic soldier's systems, but not crittically wound it, making it possible for some one to retreive and revive the fallen robot. To fully destroy a sentinal, a severing of a major circuit or circuit board would ensure that, but that could easilly be repaired. Only completely obiterating the sentinal was effective, as the large soldiers of the "First Realm United Army" had done before. But that wasnt true now. The realm had barly gotten back to it's natrual order, now another war would not only call for creatures to deny this order to make this army again, the surviving soldiers are still tried and recovering from injuries of the first war. The realm was taxed pass it's limit. It seemed that it would surly fall. Aircrest charged into battle, blades pasted to his sides before he embedded them into the abdominal area of a sentinal soldier,uing the momentum of his charge to move the sword straight out the back of the robot, then pull them out and round house kick the sentinal into another rushing to assist it. Aircrest quickly jumped into the air and slammed his blades into the head of a sentinal about to slam it's own blade through Aircrest's neck, Aircrest pulling the blade out and back flipping away, sliding through the sand, fearing the catastrouphic explosion of what he called "Suicide Fighter Sentinals" No such explosion happened, though the sentinal's optical sensor malfunctioned,damaged beyond any efficient use, the robot still attacked, it's accuracy being that of a blind person's missing Aircrest by many feet. Aircrest swung his blades, sending a gust of wind at the robot, blowing it and many others away, burying them under the sand. At this time, it seemed the Ascatis regiment would seize the day. Then, an explosion, green flames belowing outwards from it ocurred, a Sentinal placing a satchel charge and burying it in the sand. The explosion knocked Aircrest off his feet, and buried him slightly in the dessert sand. His body ached, being so close to the blast that the air hit him with tremendous force. His body ached, but he dare not surrender. He realised he had managed to keep his grip on his blades, and he noticed that his helmet had been blown off his head. Aircrest rolled onto his feet, the sand falling off him, and darted roughly 2 yards to the glinting gold helmet that was partially buried. He dropped his left sword and used his free hand to place the helmet back on his head, closing his eyes as sand poured down. He picked up his blade again and turned to face the army, or where the army had been. The Ascatis regiment, unfortunatly, had been crippled sevearly, soldiers killed in the blast. The injured dying. The sentinals began moving off, back to where they were sent. They had won, barly, but they won. Aircrest coughed, coughed up blood. He wiped the crimson liquid off his lips and crouched, trying to rest. Just to his side, an arm coated in Ascatian armor bursted up through the sand. Aircrest got up and slammed his palm into the palm of the buried soldier and pulled. Pulled with all his might. He threw his body up, the upper body of Galaak rose up. The helmet peeled back, the Ascatis gasping for breath. "Those sons of a- they set a trap!" Aircrest growled "A highly effective one" Galaak looked about, seeing the mangled bodies of his kinship. "Im sorry, I know it doesnt help and it sure as hell doesn't make you feel any better, but sympathy is all I have to offer, sympathy, and friendship.." Aircrest growled.

Chapter 7

"Very good my empress" The voice from the dark corners of Selena's room said. "Show the thing from the past that you are alive...and powerful" Selena, who laid on her royal bed, that of which was hung from the ceiling of her 30 foot tall room, hung by a red rubber like substance, her mattrass being made of a similar mateirial, but it was constantly form fitting when Selena laid on it, and took on it's original shape when she wasnt, The bed was constantly surrounded by fire, but what was strange about it, the fire was always blue and didnt give off any heat, said "I didn't send the Sentinals to show Aircrest that I can decimate the earliest resistance, but to do just that, make sure I take over the realm by storm. Make my rule unopposed, make them WANT me as a ruler, not fight them for it" The voice hissed "Clever, but sinse I am your teacher, maybe you should take my advise?" Selena scoffed "Your advise is just something to run my choices by, to help me plot. If you thought more like me, maybe you would be in the emperor's throne of this planet, and then have a credencial to say that you were a ruler, and maybe if you had this, I would respect you as a teacher rather than a pet that I can talk to." The voice hissed "Oh, is that what you are going to say to me? You ungrateful wretch. I am the one that found you drifting among the living after you DIED. I am the one that gave you a PURPOSE. I gave you the resources you needed to make life FAIR for you. Are you forgetting the cat thing who lived a life of luxary? The abillity to mess up and let another die while he rises up in power and presteige? What did you say to me? "Why do some have second chances?" BECAUSE THEY CAN TAKE DEFEAT AND TURN IT INTO A VICTORY! Aircrest is alive because Snowclaw knew him to take on any journey, now he might raise the resistance to defeat you!" Selena barked "Enough! Aircrest, just like the rest of the realm, is weak, the one that has the key to end all struggles remains silent, and the one Aircrest owes for his power resists to shed light on all the secrets he has. This IS my second chance. I have power, and once I crush the realm, I will be happy." The voice in the dark hissed "You are sure of that Selena? You may have brought your own down fall....you think you can take the realms without my help? Fine" The voice thought "You creatures are all the same, spawned by the minds of humans, poisoned with pride, resistant to all logic but your own, all bent to become all powerful one day...when all this is over, all the imperfections of the realm, and beyond...will be......nonexistant"

Chapter 8

Aircrest tumbled out of the elevator, his aching muscelles finally giving out. Galaak limped to his side and crouched, picking Aircrest's upper body up and slinging him over his left shoulder before cotinuing down to the hanger bay. Aircrest groaned "I guess I got hit harder than I thought" Galaak replied "I guess being buried in the sand cusioned the blow." Galaak's foot steps made dull clanks on te metal as he crossed a crevasse in the Ascatis dessert base, the area below never been built. Galaak moved through a transperant, bubble like fabric that had a redish hue. Just beyond was a weapons rack. Galaak set Aircrest down on a desk, raising his legs onto the table. He needed rest. Galaak then turned to therack, sheathing his Z'katick and taking a holster, lowering it to his right hip, the holster sticking to his suit. He then took the standard issue Ascatis shard pistol, a simple weapon that is as amphibious as the things that made it. Using simple compression, air or water, the pressure would send an ice shard soaring across the battle feild, the shard being durable enough to peirce light armor and pucture an organ. Then it would melt, either releasing high concentration of salt into the victim, or poisonous fluids. He holstered the pistol and took an ammunition box, dry ice shard bullets. He took a combat knife, having a compartment for it already in a pocket on his suit's right arm. He then took a soin fuser, a gun that launched an explosive disk of spiralling energy, a secondary launcher firing a large array from EMP's to grenades. The gun was rather flat with 2 mandible like structures at the end that manifested the energy nessasary for the blast. It had a stock near the handle, right after the clip, which acted like turbine,powering the weapon. Galaak held the gun at hip level. Then, he heard a hiss. One he knew too well. He turned around to see a symbiote, dark blue, trying to attach it's self to the resting raptor. Galaak used his free arm to draw his staff and he charged the symbiote, jabbing the staff into it and swinging his arm to thge right, pulling the writhing liquid to the side. Galaak sent a stream of electricity into the symbiote, trying to get his staff back, the symbiote slitering up the 4 foot long weapon. Galaak's helmet slid over his head, and he moved over to Aircrest, throwing the staff out of the bubble. Galaak grunted"Over sheild activate" The orange sheild took on an almost solid orange color as he fired the spin fuser, the spiralling disk hitting near the symbiote, the blast that happened after crippling the symbiote. Aircrest's eyes shot open and he cursed. "THE FU*K!?" Galaak growled "I repayed the favor of saving me, by defeating a nasty little monster" Aircrest hissed "What monster?!" Galaak answered "A symbiote, a parasite more than anything, it amplifies recessive traits, gives you strength, agillity, regeneration, and it takes over your body. It's weakened by sound. The Ascatis suits were designed from this, an attempt to make light, durable armor that wasn't so bulky it impacted our speed" Galaak walked out of the bubble to pick up his staff, that survived the blast without much damage. "I guess the sentinal attack damaged the control cells, we might want to get out of here befor-" Just then, red, black, and purple symbiotes creeped down the walls, hissing, screeching, wanting a host...

Chapter 9

Aircrest swung his blades, the swords slicing through a symbiote like a hot knife through butter. He grinned. His happiness didnt lat long as the symbiote merged with the severed peice. Galaak yelled "GET DOWN" Aircrest dropped down, able to see the blue disk fly into the ciling and explode, the blast shaking the area and was to the symbiote's displeasure. "They dont like loud noises!?" Aircrest said, a bit louder than needed, the blast leaving a ringing in his ears. Galaak said "Without a host, it's garanteed to be fatal." Aircrest, who had jumped out of the way of a lunging burgandy symbioe hissed "Garanteed to make us deaf!" Galaak yelled "We cant leave them down here, if they ever got into the open, an epidemic across the realm would cripple it even more." Aircrest hissed "Didnt you say something about some, plasma grenade?" Galaak growled "I did, you cant be implying that we use those to dispose of them?" Aircrest replied "It's all we have for the moment!" Galaak growled, firing another disk, "No, I dont think one can-" He spun around, firing a disk at the wall behind him, blowing symbiote away. "-I dont think one can destroy all of them!" Aircrest jumped, spinning, hitting a symbiote away with the broad side of a blade. "Arent there space ships down here? Some have weapons?" Galaak growled "Of coarse" Aircrest proposed "Well, if we can over load their weapons, the combined blast should send this place to hell and back" Galaak asked "Hell?" Aircrest growled "You dont know ab- screw it, ill explain when- if we leave here alive." Aircrest began running towars the ship bay, Galaak right behind him. A few minutes later, the blast doors opened, Aircrest and Galaak sliding in. Aircrest stood gaurd at the door. Galaak got to work, starting with the cresent wing fighter, a cresent shaped craft with a lond 10 foot mortar barrel. Mortar was highly explosive. Aircrest growled "Remember, leave one ship alone, I want to get out of here" Galaak growled "Of coarse" With in minutes, Galaak had linked up wires, activated ships. He muttered under his breath "This place is a ticking time bomb" Aircrest growled "Which means we want to get out before time runs out, whats our transport?" Galaak pointed to a balck armored, stream lined craft, no wings, it looked like a flying saucer with a cigar shaped cock pit. "Sub Zero Cruiser" Aircrest nodded. Black symbiote slithered towards the door way. Aircrest darted to the ship, Galaak ahead of him. The bay door began to open as symbiote flooded the room, slithering all over the ships that were rigged to explode. The Sub Zero Cruiser took off, Symbiote screeching at the high pitched buzzing. The crafts went up in blue and white flames, the flames erupting from the open bay door, sand being blown up by the tremendous force, the base being mangled on the inside. The ground shook, the sand sifting into the base, the base not only being buried by the sand...it was sinking...

Chapter 10: End It Before It Starts

"Hello!? Hello!? Did anyone survive!?" A voice called over the cruiser's radio. "Yes!" Galaak said, gripping the transmitter. "Me and a saurian named Aircrest!" "Oh, good news" The voice on the other end of the radio said. "When we lost the base's telematry signal we thought the entire regiment was victim to a sentinal attack, I take there are other survivors?" Galaak replied "No. The base survived the sentinal attack, everyone else in the regiment fell victim to an explosive charge attack, that attack released the symbiotes being held in our base."
"Oh Krakan! I take it that you eliminated them?"
"Yes, by sacraficing the base im afraid."
"Well...no bother, you survived"
Aircrest growled "Lemme at that radio" Galaak gave the transmitter to him. "Whats the next battle plan?" He asked. The voice on the other end said "And I presume this is Aircrest?" Aircrest growled "Lives are at stake, skip the formalities."
"Right, we are sending forces to storm the Xordian homeworld. After we claim the space station,we will suit up and go down to the planet, and raid the royal quarters. We will capture Selena and stop the sentinals, and take over the Xordian empire. " Aircrest growled "Capture...Selena...and what will you do to her?" The Ascatis on the other end of the radio feed replied "She tried conquering the realms, we cant just keep her captive, she'd a liabillity" Aircrest growled "So your gonna....kill her?"
"Precisly" Aircrest growled "I take it theres an elite squad for the palace raid?"
"Correct" Aircrest hissed "Enlist me in that group, Aircrest."
"What!? I cant just put you in the biggest raid so far!"
Aircrest snarled "Trust me, I am highly certified, I killed CIK! Twice!"
"Thats not saying much..."
Aircrest barked "True, but I have to be in this raid!"
"Fine, Ill put you in, but I dont see what good it will do. We have thousands of soldiers already a part of the raid."
Aircrest ended the transmission. Galaak asked "Whats so important that you'd go into the raid?" Aircrest growled "I have to save my mate" Galaak growled "Selena....is y-" Aircrest nodded yes. Galaak was silent for a moment. "She wants to take the realm" Aircrest replied "They want to kill her" Galaak replied "She's responsible for the deaths of hundreds of soldiers!" Aircrest was silent. "I just cant let her die like that, and if she is captured, I want to speak to her one last time" Galaak growled "I understand, I guess, but if your killed before you even get close?" Aircrest growled "Then I have one last battle to make a stand in"

Chapter 10 Part 2

The fleet sped through space. The scout ships up far ahead, transmitting constant coverage of the area. The main force dedicated for the taking of the halo station was inront of the infantry ships. The ships of the front lines were heavilly armored ships with a ball pod cock pit, a hall way leading from this into the ships triangular body, massive thrusters popelling it. The ship sported heat rays and manned turrents to offer constant weapon hazing. The larger crafts in the back were dedicated to suppress millitary resistance on Xordia. Galaak pilotted the cruiser out of the grip of gravity, hurtling through space. Aircrest's eyes watched the bright light of distant stars and galaxies and was transfixed. Galaak panned his eyes over his dash board, his devises giving him bits of information. He grinned when he tightened the grip on the yoke and yanked back, then slammed foward, the ship's speed increasing expodentially. Aircrest screeched "THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" Galaak replied calmly "I activated the warp drive. We're reaching 50% the velocity of the speed of light!" Aircrest growled "Im a raptor, that doesnt help me understand!" Galaak replied "We're going really fast"

The fleet was now close to the target. The front line ships, that travelled side by side parted as a large craft moved between them. The craft had a gargantuan rotating cylindrcal weapon that spun idly at the moment. The ship's bridge was just over this spinning weapon. The craft it's self was a grey and had 5 rows of port holes running along it's sides for each level below the crafts "deck"

A flash of light twinkled just before the Cruiser appeared, Galaak seeing the largest craft of all, the Ascatian Marauder, A large triangular craft riddled with turrents and cannons, its bride a half circle near the ships propullsion system. The ship was made out of pitch black metal that gave off a dull glow when in the light of the stars. What was more impressive, it was visable even though Galaak was thousands of miles away. Infact, the craft was so massive, It was the size of a planet, and used as a patrol craft, making sure the Xordian forces hadn't settled on one of Ozymandias' many moons. The craft uses gravity as it's ally, pulling enemy forces close to the many turrents, or having space debris smash the enemy. It was far behind the invasion fleet. Ahead of the Marauder, many more ships joined the fleet, not Ascatian, but many ships belonging to different races in the Ascatis Peace Keeper Clause.

A few hours later, the fleet received one short message from the scouts. "Xordian forces, positioned around the planet, they are reforming to face our approach dirction, No! they op- fir- assis-" and static. The fleet continued on their coarse, deciding to break through the wall of ships ahead. 30 minutes later, the wall of Xordian ships came into view. The Xordian battle crafts began firing at the front line ships, they breaking off to the left and right, beginning to fire their broad side turrents and cannons. The burgandy ships broke formation and went after the front lines, a Draconifer ship launched a proto gun volley at the halo space station, but then exploded violently as an Xordian war creft moved into view, it's halo spinning around, glowing gold as it charged a blast. Suddenly, it fired a glowing ball of heat, it slamming into a front line ship, te searing heat melting some of the ship's armor, and the subzero cold in space froze it once more, the armor being hardened into a dent. A purple beam blasted from another front line craft, blowing the war craft aside, the beam slicing through the craft, the ship slowly floating apat before being blown apart, white flames consuming the ship. The smaller fighters flew down to the planet. Galaak swerved in and oput of the battle, dodging the glowing beams of energy. The ship with the cylinder weapon hurtled into the halo, the cylinder working like a drill, ripping through the metal. After a minute or so, the drill broke into the hallway of the halo. Xordian soldiers ran to the breach, holding their guns up at it. Pannels pushed out and moved to the side, Ascatis soldiers poured out, fring the more lethal blaster rifles, the purple beams slamming into the Xordian over sheilds, the hits causing ripples to form. The Xordian soldiers fired their guns, flaming grenades flying out and exploding violently, some Ascatis soliers dropping dead, others being blown back into the drill, their bones shattering. More soldiers came out, they throwing plasma grenades, the Xordians being taken by suprise and didnt respond in time, the grenades easilly using p the strength of the over sheild and blowing the Xordians away. The soldiers moved down the hal way, gunning down the other support troops that came up to respond to the breach.

Chapter 10 Part 3

The light of an explosion lit the cock pit of the cruiser. "Nice damn shot!" Aircrest growled to Galaak. Galaak grinned and leaned the yoke far left, going into a barrel roll, dodging an Xordian light fighter laser volley and in turn, Galaak sent a charged blast straight through it, the craft being envelopped in flames. Aircrest growled "Looks like they broke into the halo thing" Galaak replied "Well, it's time we get a share, dont you agree?" Aircrest growled "How are we going to do that by the way?" Galaak started a transmission with the "Ursa Miner"
"Requesting permission to dock"
An Ascatis on the other end answered "Granted, make it fast, we cant stay stationarry for too long."
Galaak growled "Will do" And pointed the craft at the rear of the drill craft, seeing the cargo door opening. He pushed foward on the yoke, seeing that the cruiser was now the subject of fire, the green oversheild becomming vissable as ripples traveled across it. In minutes, the craft entered the Ursa Miner's cargo bay, the door closing, and rumblin could be heard as shots impacted with it. Galaak commanded "Space suits" A hiss of air could be heard as a terminal rose from the ship's hull and coated Aircrest and Galaak with a transperant substance. "This'll provide a temporary life sustainable feild, the cargo bay has no life suppor systems, stepping out there with out this suit and you'd explode faster than a water sack poked with a pin." Aircrest growled "I do like keeping my water in me..." A few minutes later,Galaak stepped out of the ship, floating up, Aircrest jumping out and drifting towards a silver cargo container. Galaak pressed a spot on his bio suit, small thrusters petruding from his feet. They burst to life, firing a small blue flame, pushing him towards Aircrest, who attempted to scale the container, but ended up spiralling uncontrollably, noticing it is harder to maneuver in space. Galaak grabbed Aircrest's arm and turned to a door. Moving fast, he came to the door, it opening, revealing a chamber. When the door to the cargo bay closed, the one to the ship opened and the Ascatis and raptor ran out. They darted across the metal floor and up some stairs. In a few minutes, they came across the auxillery soldiers, who were about to be deployed. Galaak growled "H'Itchim!"A green scaled Ascatis, his helmet peeled back turned to Galaak and exclaimed "Taalrik! You survived the base attack!" H'itchim walked over to Galaak, weilding a machine gun type weapon.Galaak growled "I would've been buried if it wasnt for this raptor" H'itchim turned to Aircrest and examined him. "Wheres your gun?" Aircrest unsheathed his swords. "I ride old school" H'itchim growled "You'll ride in a coffin in a few minutes" Galaak growled "He's pretty good with those swords, you should have seen him at Dessert Oasis" An alarm sounded and the drill door slid open, the auxillery slodiers running out into the halo. H'itchim ran aswell, Aircrest and Galaak following. They plopped onto the white tiled floor, suprisingly, artifical gravity hasn't been affected by the Ursa Miner's forced entrance, but as soon as it pulls out, the decompression of the station may be so strong, it sends every one still inside out into deep space. H'ithcim, who had his helmet on, said almost shivering "We have 5 minutes to get a hazmat suit and get down to the planet before decompression." Aircrest growled "Then lets get a suit and get down there, Im itching to knock some heads" The trio ran down the hall way, sounds of conflict was up ahead. Blasters went off, the Ascatis fighting sentinals and Xordian soldiers. H'itchim raised his gun, the spinning nozzle letting off rappid fire blaster shots, blue orbs hurtled at the enemy.Xordians got their grenade launchers ready and aimed at the ceiling bove the oncomming forces. Aircrest ran up to the gun weilding soldiers, and beyond, cutting his way past a sentinal, slashing the robot's head and right leg off. He slammed his sword into a suprised Xordian , kicking it into anothe aiming it's weapon at him, both falling over, Aircrest slamming a blade into both of them. He twisted the blades while they were embedded in the bodies before pulling the blood stained blades out, spinning around to slam them into the sides of yet another Ascatis, jumping up, slamming his sickle claw into it's head and stabbing his blades into it's shoulders, using his weight to bring the blades through the bone, dislocating it's arms, it dropping it's gun. Aircrest sheathed his sword and picked the weapon up, aimed, and fired, launching a flaming grenade at oncomming Xordians, they being blown back by the explosion. "3 minutes!" a soldier said. The regiment ran down the hallway, comming to an elevater shaft that will lead down to the halo anchor plant. Near it was a suit dispensor. Like the suit dispenser in the cruiser, it despensed a clear suit over the soldiers. After everyone was suited up, they had 1 minute before decompression. The elevator doors parted and the soldiers rushed in, travelling down the clear elevator shaft. The elevator moved agonisingly slow. If they werent in the atmosphere or lower, the elevator would be ripped straight back up, out the shaft, and out into deep space with the bodies of those dead. A soldier said "Time's up" Every one hoped for the best. There was no sound, looking out a window in the elevator, H'itchim saw the bodies and everything not welded to the ground fly out into deep space, fighting crafts maneuvering to dodge the fast moving objects from bodies to furniture. At this, all of the soldier breathed a breath of relief

Chapter 10 Part 4

"BLAM" The elevator door slide open, ground floor, hell. The soldier ran out, gun fire audible from all directions. A bright yellow orb flew over Aircrest's head, missing him by inches. His armor began to glow as he bared his teeth, glaring at the Xordian soldier who was running at him, firing more bullets at Aircrest. The raptor launched himself high above the soldier,landing behind him in a crouch, sweeping his blades under in a spiralling boby movement, slamming them into the back of the soldiers shin, just above the ankle. The soldier screeched in pain. The Xordian wrenched his leg free and spun around, hand blazing with flame. Aircrest jumped back as the fire flowed out in a spiralling torrent. Aircrest's eyes glowed as he sent a gust of wind at the soldier, the air being hot, just as hot as the flames, blowing them back at the soldier, it being baked alive in the hot air. The wind and fire died down, revealing a soldier gasping for breath, hiss armor scorched. Aicrest put the handles of his blades together, and released an intense white enrgy beam, it slamming into the Xordian soldier, burning a hole through its chest, cracks in the armor revealing shining bright light, the cracks spreading along it's body until it disappeared in a flash of bright. The suits glow died down, Aircrest feeling, for a moment, at peace. The sound of a sentinal firing it's laser weapon brought Aircrest to terms. The raptor darted towards it, it firing, Aircrest running serpintine to dodge the red glowing beams, preparing to ram the blades up it's torso, the robot blocking his attack with a bayonet on it's arm. With strength supirior to anything Aircrest can conjeur up, the sentinal forced him down to the ground and raised it's foot, sending it down, Aircrest dropping his swords to grab it's foot, stopping it. The instinctual response may have been Aircrest's end. The Sentinal aimed it's blaster at Aircrest's head, the raptor's pupils shrinking in his amber eyes. A red blur came up from Aircrest's right, jump kicking the Sentinal, knocking it to the right, it toppling over. A figure in red plated full body armor held a large silver pistol-like blaster. The figure opened fire, 5 blue strobe lasers slamming into the fallen robot, having no visable effect. Aircrest grabbed his swords and jumped to his feet. "Dude, move!" Aircrest barked, the Sentinal aiming it's blaster at the red armored figure. Aircrest was just about to push the stranger out of the way when the sentinal was covered by sparks and crackling electricity. A gruff voice said "Emp blaster" the firgure turned it's head to look at Aircrest, it being helmeted, short spikes petruded behind it, a blue visor allowing sight. The visor rose up into the helmet in a motorized whizz. "And, it's not dude, I'm a girl" The voice wasnt gruff anymore, it sounded cool and almost calming, it being maked by a voice changer before. Aircrest growled "...Cool?" The figure asked "You never seen something without the y chromosome on the battle feild?" Aircrest growled "Not really..." The figure scoffed "Damn shame, name's Tarnia. What's yours Gold and Scaly?"
"Aircrest" Aircrest replied, looking at where the visor was, seeing two green eyes, skin obviously burgandy scales. "Who are you calling scaly...er....red and scaley?" Tarnia said, amused "Name calling isnt your thing is it?" Aircrest growled "Im a much better charmer, but seeing as you don't have a tail, Im going to assume you aren't a raptor" Tarnia nodded "Xordian" Aircrest, slightly alarmed, asked "So why'd you save me?" Tarnia replied "You cant believe all Xordians support this mad plot to conquer the realm, the warbefore hand is a wasteof time and life, and then establishing settlements in such an immense land is a waste of money, making towns and cities that dont seem so horribly small compared to the territory claimed. Then maintaining peace- it's just a bad idea" Aircrest growled "Galaak was way off about you Xordians.."

Chapter 11 Fire Storm

Aircrest and Tarnia darted out of the Halo anchor plant and onto the battle scarred outside. lasers, fire balls, plasma bullets were exchange from Ascatis and Xordian, soldiers and sentinals, alike. The Ascatis made their front lines a few yards from the anchor plant and were keeping Xordian infantry at bay. They were waiting for some fighters that were going to launch an air strike and allow them to storm the enemy. Reinforcements came, but for the enemy. Tank like machines that hovered moved into place behind the infantry and raised their barrel, a missile volley ringing out. The Ascatis soldiers called out orders ranging from "Fall back!" and "Scatter!" Aircrest ran foward and jumped into the air, swinging his blades, sending a gust of wind at the missiles, the wind pushing against the flaps that kept it stable, pushing them off coarse and making them slam into the ground beside the Ascatis, smoke now covering where the soldiers were. For a few seconds, everything, except the whiping dark smoke, was still. Then, the soldiers charged, guns ablaze, lasers hitting the soldier's over sheilds, over powering the force feild and striking the fighters. Soldiers not weilding guns held their staffs, stabbing, beheading, and mutillating the enemy. Aircrest fought with them. An Ascatis with the Z'katick kicked an Xordian soldier, having disarming it with a quick slash at the soldier's arms, the Xordian falling back, where Aircrest slammed his swords up and into it's back, then ripping them out, kneeing the soldier, it falling to it's knees where Aircrest swiped his swords through it' neck, then kicking it's body, the head rolling away. Tarnia watched the display and shook her head . "So much dead, so much who didnt deserve to die" Aircrest growled "If you and the others were smart enough to see the illogical goal of this seige, then these soldiers could have seen that, but didn't and sinse they are willing to die for their cause, then they will die, as well as the one responsible for this" Aircrest shuddered. Had he just said what he thought he said? Was he, subconciously, ready to kill Selena? Aircrest found himself kicked to the ground, an Xordian about to pull the trigger on it's gun, ignoring Tarnia, thinking she was fighting Aircrest. Tarnia forced the soldier back with a strong shove before pulling out a black AR-15 like weapon, unleashing an array of lead stream lined bullets, the Xordian's over sheild expiring and the soldier grimmancing with pain as the shots embedded themselves in it's body,then a shot to the head killed it, the body falling limp. Aircrest growled "For someone who was just greiving about the death of her people, you sure are fast to gun them down your self" Tarnia replied "Fight on the moment, kill frst, greive later" Aircrest nodded. When push comes to shove, its what he had to do. For now, he had to get to the palace before someone killed Selena themselves...

Blasts rang out from above, the Ascatis fighters bringing in needed reinforcements. Adding to this, drop ships flew over head, metal crates dropped, blue parachutes deploying, vehicles......

Chapter 12: City Scape

It's been an hour of close combat. Explosions have been going up near soldiers, the soldiers them selves not paying attention to the flames and tremors, but to the enemy, deep hatred and wanting to make the enemy as nonexistant as a flying pig. The battle began on an Xordian cities outer limits, right by the boarder. Now, it's directly on the ity scape. Aircrest had split up with Tarnia, leaving the Xordian rebel to continue her mission, the goal of said mission she wouldnt reveal. Aircrest darted through a desserted street, the area engulfed in flames, buildings destroyed by the air strike that the Ascatis fighters executed. The sounds of blaster fire echoed from both outside the city and in the middle of the gray expanse of burning rubble. It had been established the royal palace was near this city, and the approach had been slowed down by an onslaught of sentinals. For some reason, Selena wasn't extracting from the objective. The thundering explosions were heard for miles around and the tremors felt all the same. Another hour passed of no fighting, making the decimated city seem all too surreal. The flames meant smoke, and thick gray smoke and ash blanketed the area. Another hour went by, and the lonliness had begun eating at Aircrest. But just as he seeped into insanity, he had come to the jagged walls that made up the fence of the palace, Soldiers and Sentinals exchanging fire just a few yards away. Aircrest swung his blade down, a gust of wind launching him up and over the wall. Aircrest ran towards the red palace, when a large round, 30 inches in circumferance, slammed into the court yard, the projectile being a a yellow- flaming sphere that made a suprisingly violent explosion, Aircrest finding himself falling into a crater and into a clearly carved out tunnel, just below the burgandy sand court yard. Aircrest got up, shaking his head, dirt still falling into the entrance into the under world. Aircrest was just about to launch himself upwards, he saw the shimmering object in the shadows,clearly not illuminated by the planet's over bearing red sun. Aircrest walked to the shimmering Silver object. It was a bit longer than the handle on his swords. Aircrest, tentitivly put his hand out at it,crackling electricity spewing from his palm into the silver rod, the rod turning gold, and a glowing white blade was revealed. It was obvious, this was a Noble weapon, but what was it doing here...?

Chapter 13: Rage And Secrets

Aircrest felt something crawl from his hand holding the weapon. Something evil. Flames licked his arm and then body, and the blade melted, coating half of Aircrest's right arm. It then hardened instantly, revealing a golden gauntlet with black spikes replacing his claws. Aircrest watched as the flames died down, and then the weapon. He was mystified. So mystified, he forgot all about the thing that just entered his body..... He then growled "Looks like this tunnel runs underneath the palace...I guess it goes up into it's foundation, and if not...I'll make it so.." He looked at his glowing new weapon, moving his fingers experimentally, finding that the gauntlet still allowed thier movement. He grinned and darted down the dark tunnel, the glowing gauntlet illuminating his way. Soon enough, he saw Xordian soldiers on post, gaurding an entrance, one he assumed to be the one to the palace. They had lamps on and they peered into the dark. Aircrest didnt stop running. A soldier growled in the Xordian language after seeing the glow "Something moved, ready your weapon!" Aircrest lunged into the light. A soldier rose a gun that looked like a shot gun with a 2 pronged head, the prongs had sparks jumping off of them. A spiralling blast of blue electricity flew at Aircrest, the raptor losing touch with his body at that moment, but he seeing everything that is happening. He roase his gauntlest up to block where the blast would hit, his chest. He fisted his hand as the energy flowed into the gaunltet. He then opened his fist, the energy released from his palm in a violent display of what may be described as lightning, the intense beam insinerated the Xordian soldiers who had heavy plated armor and an over sheild. Aircrest came to just as the beam shot out. He assumed it was just the noble armor doing something he didnt know how to do to preserve his life and brushed it off. He ran into the the entrance, comming into a rocy chamber and saw a black cloaked figure, back turned to him. "Hello, Aircrest. Ive been expecting you" Aircrest growled "Expecting me? Who in the hell are you?" The figure growled "The one moving the pawns in this chess game of life" Aircrest growled "Moving pawns? Your the one behind this? Impossible. Where's Selena!?" The figure turned around, it's face hidden in the shadow his hood made. "Ill show you" it turned again and outstretched an arm, pressing a stone, the wall the figure faaced sliding downwards in a screecing, dusty mannor, revealing a cain lift. The figure moved onto the metal platform and hissed "Meet you up top" The chains on the platform began reeling, the silver pltform rising up. Aircrest ran towards the opening, drawing his swords in the reverse mannor and putting them to his sides. rising up after the chain lift. The chainlift stopped, the figure stepping off onto a large flat circular metal platform that began to lift off from the palace. Selena was already on it, peerig down at the Ascatis army, they sucessfully infiltrating the palace. "So close" She muttered. She looked to the figure "This is the first time I've seen you not in shadow, my tutor" The figure growled, dismissing said topic "You didnt listen to me, and because of that, your empire is being toppled." Selena's head drooped. "Where are we going to find another race of hostile species ready to war for a leader that's been in power for a few months!?" The cloaked figure rasped. The chain lift was seen, blown out of it's shaft. It sealed the exit, and Aircrest needed to get out, and he had a new weapon in need of testing...
Aircrest landed on the large disk, swords held in the reverse position and he walking towards the figure, when he caught sight of Selena. He froze and stared for a moment before his mind shifted to his target. "Now, tell me, how did you know me, what do
Last edited by C S on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:38 pm, edited 24 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:12 am

you mean you were moving pawns, and who are you!" The figure growled "I know you from her" it pointed it's arm to Selena. "Ive been execting you, because according to the stories she's told me about you, you'd be here fitted in armor and poised for her rescue. What I didnt expect, is that you'd be here, with the Noble armor.." The figure turned to Selena "That's our ticket to sucess, with that power, be can obliterate the invading forces" Aircrest growled "Selena wouldn't let you touch me, if you werent paying attention to the stories, I'm here to save her, we're sorta together, not that you'd know, old raspy and ragged" The figure hissed "You fool, you may still love her, but she has discarded all feelings for you." Aircrest turned to Selena, then back to the figure "Yea...right" Selena hissed "No, it's true, you are just a stray dog that no matter how times I tell you to leave me alone, always come back. It's quite irriatating, really" Aircrest was hit by a wave of greif, and was left frozen. Frozen until the figure growled "And about your question about what I ment about being the one moving pawns around..." The figure grabbed Selena, the raptor screeching as she was thrown to the ground and pinnd by a blue tentical with cyan markings all over it. "Ive orchastrated this entire war, Selena here was just a scape goat, when I met her, she was just a raptor craving power and fame in the world, and I, having a noble cause and a plan to boot, seized the oppurtunity. It was only until she got too big for her cage did I realise that my plan would end like this..." Aircrest, eyeing the tentical, all attention towards it rather than his "mate" who was squirming around, desperatly trying to get free. "Remove the cloak, let me see your true face!" The figure rasped "With pleasure" Another tentical emerged, ripping the cloack off the figure, revealing an 6 foot tall human like shape with almost liquid like skin and a triangle on it's face. It then morphed, squirming until it took the form of a scorpian. "What in the realm are you..." The creature hissed "Reallity 13, the name? Placentra. You see, all I wanted was to make the realm...better, free of misery, a haven, an Eden, if you will. But to do it, I have to take your incompetant minds by force, as I've done Selena, but she still had free will, and for that, she dies" Placentra out stretched his pincer, the claws peeling back to reveal a blue Gatling gun type weapon. Selena trembled with fear. Placentra retracted the tentical pinning Selena down and opened fire, large yellow glowing bullets slaming into the raptor rappidly, the clank of bullets richochetting from the metal and the thuds of them hitting her skin rocked Aircrest to his core. "You are all the spawn of human minds, this world is the spawn of human minds. And for the hive minded haven to be made, where everyone is predicatable and harmonious, where there is no "chaos theory" this world and it's inhabitants must be destroyed, and rebuilt in my views, no greed, corruption, no war, no disagreement, just peace, peace forever!" Aircrest trembled with rage. "WE ARE ALL THE SPAWN OF HUMAN MINDS! EVEN YOU!" He had never been so angry. Placentra hissed with chilling calmness "That weapon you have, the Gauntlet of the ancients..it is corrupted by evil and anger, worn by CS in the great rift war, it was banished here as he was banished to Skull Island. It's evil rides in you, now" Aircrest snarled "Listen here you bast*rd, you wont leave here alive, not while Im here.." Aircrest sheathed his swords and ran at Placentra, his rage flowing into the Gaunltet, charging it. Could it be true what Placentra just said, and if it was, There was alot CS had been keeping from the creatures he fratrenized with daily. He cant be trusted...

Chapter 14: Aircrest VS Placentra, The Battle Through Time

Aircrest charged the glowing cyan figure, swords poised to impale the hypocrattic creature, it claiming it wanted world peace, but willing to employ imperial dictatorship. Less than a few yards away, Arcrest let out a long bellow of rage that seemed to be fueled by his own rage and all that would perish in Placentra's petty war, or is tat not doing it justice? If Placentra suceeded, even though his method was unorthadox, it WOULD be effective. And maybe the thinking that opposes this was the type of thing Placentra was talking about, what may satisfy one, may not satisfy another. The thought distracted Aircrest and the warrior raptor missed his oppurtunity to strike and he found his body stopped by Placentra's right hand which slammed into his chest, and momentum cancled almost instantly. Then, with unforseen force, Aircrest was launched into the air and spiralling backwards, hitting the platform a few secods later, hard, Aircrest letting out a hoarse bark of pain. Aircrest opened his eyes that closed momentarilly, the last thing they saw was Placentra walking with callously towards the fallen raptor, as if the battle was hardly anything to him. Now, they saw the figure looming over Aircrest, his body blocking out the volitile red Xordian sun. Aircrest growled, not trying to sound as curious, ormystifed, but as defiant as he could possibly be, which was actually harder than it seemed. Placentra replied "I would have expected a fellow mortal god to know such a thing" What did he just say?! Aircrest asked himself. "Explain yourself!" He demanded, abbondoning his attempts to hide his desire for an explination. Placentra let a laugh escape him, but it was suprisingly monotone and dry-emotionless. "And you are the sucessor to the Noble armor, I know a few that would make a better suiter, but then again, you are one of CS's creations...." Aircrest snarled "Answer the damn question!" Placentra relied "Very well. With the Noble armor, you have the abillity to control the elements..do you not?" Aircrest snarled "Only air and water" Placentra added "Not suprising, sinse CS defeated those elemental gaurdians in an Ahrzee- A duel of the gods if you didnt know-" Aircrest interupted "Why gods? As far as I know, CS is just as mortal as me and you" Placentra growled "How could something so naive as you get the privillage of devastating power?! The devine beings like CS ARE gods, governed by even more powerful enities, the moderators and admins...but like CS, a moderator and admin were banished for abusing their power. The gaurdians are immortal aswell, but in an Ahrzee, both give up immortalitty and make a wager. CS' wager being control of the element the defeated gaurdian had. He had yet to conquer Earth and Fire...which I guess he will never g-" While Placentra was now rambling on, Aircrest had gotten up and slammed the blades of Neptune into Placentra's chest and petruded out his back. Aircrest had a wide grin on his maw, while Placentra, not showing any sign of suprise or pain, shoved Aircrest back, the swords sliding out and leaving the slim oval holes right under Placentra's neck. To Aircrest's suprise, the holes simply closed up. Placentra hissed "Fine...Ill humor you" He outstretched his arm, his pincers merging together and elongating, forming a blade. Placentra growled "Be warned, Im an expert swords man" Aircrest asked with a bark "Say what?-" Placentra launched himself into the air and brought his sword down, locking swords with Aircrest, who blocked the attack and forced back, Placentra sliding across the platform, stopping just barely before the edge

Placentra's eyes widened as he saw Aircrest swing his blades sending a gust of wind towards him. The formless creature launched it's self into the air and fired a tentacle at Aircrest, it coating his torso on impact. Placentra landed and spun around, Aircrest being yanked off his feet and risng up as the centrifical force became stronger and stronger and before long, the tentacle released him, sending the raptor flying into the air true to his name sake. With a screech his put the blades to his sides and made himself as aerodynamic as possible, he hurdling straight at Placentra. Placentra launched himself into a cartwheel and rolled off to the right as Aircrest hit the ground in a summersault, rolling onto his feet and swinging his sword at Placentra, he jumping back and swping his blade, Aircrest knocking it to the side after hitting it wit the blade in his left hand and jabbed with the blade in his right, it sliding into Placentra with ease. Just as before, Placentra showed no signs of pain, and punched Aircrest with his free hand, the forced sending him flying back, the sword sliding out as well. Aircrest hit the platform with another bark of agony, his body trembled and his skin bruised. Placentra spat coldly "Unlike your..previous adversaries, if they come even close to such a standard, I am NOT a noob" Aircrest spat back "Your just like CIK, except your not obsessed...though you do have the same power craving attitude..." "And the fact I can actually fight.." Placentra added before launching himself into the air and readied his sword to skewer the fallen raptor. Aircrest rolled over just as Placentra landed where Aircrest once was. The raptor got up and swung his blades, they slicing through Placentra's neck, beheading him, his head spiralling into the air, it's face being a black, triangle whose emptiness sent shivers down Aircrest's spine as he caught glimpse of it. Small tenticals shot out from Placentra's body and grabbing his head, pulling it back to where it had been dismembered and reattatching it. Placentra grinned as he swung his blades, slashing Aircrest across the muzzle, the gash not being too deep. Aircrest hised and glared at Placentra, jabbing his swords into Placentra's head and twisting them. Withdrawing the blades, Aircrest saw the mangled glowing blue flesh rejuvinate and became nothing less than new again. Aircrest lunged backwards, claws clinking on the metal on landing. "So thats what you meant by mortal god!" Aircrest growled with realization. Placentra nodded "I have the immortalitty and regeneration of a god, you have the abillities of one, and once I kill you and claim the armor for myself, this realm will crumble into Oblivion..."

"Guess again" A gruff voice said above them, Aircrest looked up to see an Xordian with red and black armor hovering above them, flames firing from his feet. "My name is Oblivion, and I dont like it when people talk about me..."

The new commer flew towards Placentra in a magnificant display of fire, red, green ,orange, blue, the fighter weilding strange swords, they were relativly short, but were lined in some red metal and the blade jagged. Oblivion let out a long bellow as he flicked some handle on the swords and swung them, the blades flying off with the rattle of chains and they fell towards their target, but suddenly, Oblivion dissapeared in a bliding white vortex of light, his blades falling to the platform. Placentra side stepped the attack and watched as the blades slammed into the ground with a metalic clank, and the chains reeled the blade of the used sword back to it's handle. Placentra turned back to Aircrest, seeing the raptor charging him. Almost instantly, he kicked one of the two swords, it flipping into the air and into the grip of Placentra's free hand. He threw the blade straight at Aircrest's neck, the sword spiraling precariously towards it's target. Aircrest dropped down as the Xordian blade flew over head, sleathing the Blades Of Neptune and skillfully grasping the sword's handle. Aircrest got up weilding the sword in the reverse position. Aircrest grinned, and watched as Placentra picked up and threw the other one, Aircrest jumping to the side and catching the blade just as it's blade passed his hand. Holding both swords in the reverse position, Aircrest continued his approach, running and then jumping into the air, landing on Placentra's shoulders and slamming the blades into his back, flipping the latch on the handles and back flipping, the blades still in Placentra's back and the chains rattling as they reeled out from the handle. Aircrest swung all his body weight to the right and moved the momentum to his arms, swinging the blades to the right, ripping Placentra straight off his feet and dragging him across the platform before Aircrest had enough force to swing Placentra through the air. Placentra, showing incredible flexabillity pulled the swords from his back, they hurdling towards Aircrest and locking back in place with force that hurt the raptor's wrists. Placentra landed on the platform in a crouch, and Aircrest wondered how, if possible, was he going to defeat someone who was in every sense, invinceable...

Placentra charged Aircrest with a force that sent him head over heels, he landing on his back, glimpsing Placentra's indifferent, void of emotion face. Aircrest kicked Placentra in the stomach, tripping him up aswell. Aircrest got to his feet and glared down on Placentra who was getting up aswell. "You fight like an angry rex, with the emotion of a rock!" Placentra replied simply "Emotion and duty were never meant to mix" Aircrest growled "Oh yea? What about love?!" Aircrest felt smug, thinking he finally cornered Placentra in their occasional battle of wits rather than brawn. Placentra growled "You mix emotion with your duty to another, and now look where you are now, ignorant raptor" Aircrest's eyes shot open. "There goes that ounce of pride" Aircrest thought. Brushing it off, Aircrest lunged at Placentra, blades at the ready, matching blades with Placentra, spinning around, swinging the blades down to slash Placentra's legs, the alien creature blocking again and pushing Aircrest up, the raptor's arms moving apart, and seizing the oppurtunity, Placentra swung his blade, it raking over the dull red line across Aircrest's chest, where the wound that brought his end the first time was. Aircrest fell back once more, dropping his blades, certain that his revival was in vain at this point. He put his hands over the bleeding gash. It was only a shallow graze, the blade not slashing deep into his skin, or any other organ near the wound. Aircrest opened his pasted shut eyes and moved his head to see Placentra, the creature less than a foot away and shaking his head. "For shame, I knew you had no chance to beat me, but I wanted to see a demonstration of the Noble Armor's legendary powers, if they are any.." Aircrest coughed and hissed "I may not be a master of this gold metal, and sure, may not have every peice of information I'd like to have, and yes, you are invincable to MY attacks" By now, Aircrest's voice became more deeper, his armor glowing, and many whispers in many languages in the undertone of Aircrest's speech. "You aren't invincable to the powers of the Noble Armor, Swords OR Gauntlet. You are in no way...immortal" Aircrest's eyes gave off a strong golden glow and became pupilless, the armor glowed the golden glow aswell, but the gauntlet gave of an orange-red glow and had ripples of electricity moving across it, becomming more and more violent and deep down in Placentra's mind, he knew that even he had fear of the thing he had been taunmting, and Placentra began to walk backwards from Aircrest. Aircrest asked in a distorted multilanguagal hiss "What's wrong Placentra?! You not happy to see my pretty face?!" Aircrest got up, picking up the Xordian blades. Electricity traveled up the blades and made the blades flash in a brilliant display of white light. Placentra readied his own blade as Aircrest walked towards him with a reptillian smirk, the cut that made an X with the wound of CIK mended it's self, a scar remaining. Placentra hissed "This isn't over, not by the longest!" Aircrest snarled "For shame, I'd think that in your final hour, you'd die an activist gone warrior for you cause, not a creature to be compared with CIK" Placentra had nothing to say in response. Aircrest flipped the switch on the Xordian blades and swung them, the blade flying towards and slamming into Placentra's chest with the rattle if chains. Placentra bellowed with pain as the power derived from the armor flowed from the swords and into him. Aircrest drew the Blades of Neptune, swinging them to the reverse position and putting the handles together, a bright white orb of enery forming, golden energy spiralled around it and in seconds a stream of energy blasted out and slammed into Placentra, his cyan glow being drowned out by the intense beam and with an explosion, the one known as Placentra seemed to dissapear in a miniture, golden mushroom cloud, the Xordian blades dropping onto the platform with a clatter. The armor released it's grip on Aircrest, he seeing the beam dissapate. With a sigh of releif and some what pain, he sheathed the Noble blades and walked to where the still bright Xordian blades were. Picking the weapons up, Aircrest flipped the switch. Just then, the platform shook. The devise keeping it in the air now failed. Aircrest wrapped the chains around his arm and unsheathed the Blades of Neptune, running across the unstable surface and launching himself into the air, spreading his arm and putting the tip of the blades to his sides. Aircrest flew through the alien air as the platform hurdled to Xordia. A cresant shaped craft rose up from below Aircrest. An Ascatis fighter. Aircrest flew around the vehicle to the blue tinted wind sheild, Galaak sitting in the command seat with a grin that could be seen through his helmet. He pressed a button, and a mechanicle hum could be heard as a circular door beneath the ship opened. Galaak motioned to the entrance behind his seat, Aircrest nodding and flying under the ship and through the entrance. Galaak said "Good to see you again Aircrest" The raptor replied "Likewise"
"Hello Aircrest" Tarnia said from a bench on the starboard side of the craft. "She told me that she met you when we made planetfall" Galaak said "She's pretty good..you know, for an Xordian" Tarnia chuckled. "Same to you fish head"
Aircrest smiled; It was over. He walked over to the bench and sat down. Galaak pulled on the retangular steering wheel, the fighter aiming for the scarlet skies and hurdling out into space

The End

Epilougue
Time has passed sinse Aircrest had to be a part of any major battles. During this time, he had devoted himself to master the Noble Armor. He had also taken into consideration what Placentra had told him, about the Fire and Earth Guardians. He thought about going after them after he learnt the basics. Without any trust left for CS, he had gone into solitude in FRPG, as everone seemed to do. CS still controls the sinking and rising of Skull Island, though the master of the Realm, KP, grants him time to roam the Realm, to mingle with a few of the creatures for a few hours before locking him away in his sentence...

"What going on!?" Snowclaw asked his brother after an Earth quake. The two had been vacationing in the dimensions of GEW, and sinse monsters began burrowing underground, random Earthquakes have happened no where near a fault line. Loneclaw didn't really care, sinse he was already dead, but Snowclaw still bristled from the expeiriance. Loneclaw mewed "Oh starclan it's bad!" Snowclaw yowled "What!?"
"Theres a mad man down town" Loneclaw mewed. "Everything has to go!-HE'S SLASHING PRICES!" Snowclaw, whose teeth were chattering in fear gave a distained look to his brother. "I hate radio" Loneclaw hissed. He kicked the radio off of the plexiglass fishing vessel and pulled out his iPod out of his cat bag, putting the head phones on and singing badly to the Meow Mix song. Another Earth quake happened as a zilla burrowed out of the sea floor, it's dark shape visable ontop the blue hued water. Snowclaw hissed "They need to get rid of these igunafucks- happy cat is not ammused"
"KILLIT WITH FIYA" Loneclaw bursted out. Snowclaw hissed "You spent tooo much time on Red's laptop" Loneclaw hissed "MINE! MEOW MEW MEOW" Snowclaw sighed, now calm from the zilla made Earthquakes. Suddenly, MegaMouth bursted out from the deep, bellowing "AIR! FINALLY!" Sullphurious rose from the depths, hissing "Get your fat *** back here!" MegaMouth snarled deffiantly "NO! And like you should talk about fat.." Loneclaw watched the battle of the giants with glee, Snowclaw fainted as soon as MegaMouth appeared-wait, MM is in the water?! The appocalypse is nigh!
Last edited by C S on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:51 am

Awesome few chapters. This series is definitely the best fanfics you've written, both humorous and serious, offering an epic and funny experience.

Great work.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:46 pm

Thanks TT, and now that the fan fic is almost over, you can bet yer a*s theres gonna be yet another sequel!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to Single Writer Fiction