Vorthax the Destroyer.

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Vorthax the Destroyer.

Postby Warlock93 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 am

Before I start writing this, I just want everyone to know that I am using a fantasy world and the characters, deities, and things of that sort are made up by me and fictious only. As for the Brotherhood of the Holy Order, it is only BASED off of the real life Templars and I will try to make sure this story does not express my personal views on modern life. -Warlock

In the following document, I hope to do justice to the tragedy of one of the most feared and terrible warlords ever to live within the Four Kingdoms. I have compiled three years of historic study, whether it be songs, poems, artifacts, or scrolls, on one of the most... interesting people I've ever met.

Lord Henry Masterson, esq.

A Summary.

Thirty-five years ago, a boy by the name of Hector was born to poor parents. He grew up in the slums or a large city, and he laid his head down in the streets more than his own home more often than not. As he grew up, he was kind, quick-witted, impulsive, and hungry for combat. He became somewhat of an anti-bully, standing up for the meek not because he truly wished to help them, but because he relished in the glory and satisfaction in triumphing over others. He was, however, kind at heart, and, when not in the eye of his enemies, was tender, compassionate, and merciful.
When the boy turned eight, he was taken by the Brotherhood of the Holy Order, to be trained as a templar in service to God. The ten years he spent in training were the happiest of his life. He trained harder than all others. He fought better. He ran faster. His horsemanship was unequalled. In all aspects, he was the physical superior of all his peers. In aspects of the mind, however, he was...average. His hot temper and inability to jugde unbiased was his primary downfall, and if not for the assistance of another boy, Jude, he would have been a miserable dropout, destined for a life of shame.
Jude and Hector became the best of friends. Wherever one faltered, the other would compensate. They were a perfect team. Their ability to work together was impressive, and caught the attention of the High Priest.
When they came of age, he requested an audience with them. He told them that they would be assigned a quest more noble than any of the others. In addition to spreading their faith to the masses and traveling abroad promoting morality and vanquishing evil, they would be the only charges sent on a most dangerous quest.
To kill a dragon. Naturally, Hector agreed without hesitation, starving for the fame, recognition, and glory to be had in slaying a dragon. Jude had become accustomed to having to back up Hector's implusive behaviors, and while he was not entirely sure of whether or not we wanted to recieve such a heavy burden, he knew one way or another that Hector would not fail.
Last edited by Warlock93 on Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Anaclagon » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:07 am

Alright good start, sounds interesting

Remember the Name
Anaclagon
Spinosaurus
Spinosaurus

Postby Warlock93 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am

Had it in my head forever, and I was like "Hey I gotta write this down."

So who better to write it to than the RPGTopia folks? :P
The three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.
Warlock93
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby KingJoeynidas » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:25 am

You'll never finish this Brandon. You goin' blow up bigga den Jay-Z ya'll.
KingJoeynidas

Postby TyrannoTitan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 am

...This is basically a year old, the author obviously doesn't intend on finishing it.

I will lock this until/if the author decides to continue some time in the future. Don't bump topics with useless information.
TyrannoTitan

Return to Single Writer Fiction