FABLE II; Westcliff Outback

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

FABLE II; Westcliff Outback

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:30 am

Westcliff ..... home to some of the strongest, deadliest, and weirdest of creatures. Chief among them are Balvarines, Hobbes, and Hollow Men. This story however follows the tale of a Bandit lost deep within this unforgiving territory. His name is Fletcher and he only armed with his iron cutlass, his flintlock rifle, and his nap sack filled with three bowerstone brews, a large meat pie, some peanuts, and fifty bullets for his rifle. Now he must return to some form of civilization to survive.

Chapter 1
Dawn

Fletcher woke up with a start when something jabbed him in the face. It turned out to be a hobbe caster that wandered into the clearing he was sleeping in. "Get away from me you creep", he shouted at the creature as he sprang up. The Hobbe had not expected this and it flinched. When the hobbe came out of his stupper he started to poke this being some more with the end of his staff. Fletcher diddn't like that and deceided to try and punt the scavenger away. It landed flat on it's face a few feet away and scampered away. With the hobbe gone fletcher suddenly took note of the fact that he was not back in the bandit camp he called home. By skorm's teeth, where am I, he thought as he looked around.
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Return to Single Writer Fiction