Disconnected

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Disconnected

Postby C S » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:56 pm

In the woods of WRPG, Snowclaw treaded across the forest floor, it had just rained and mud was almost every where. He still had the credits from his short time in DragBurn. He remembered the lives he took away to sacrafice for another, only to have that in vain. Many had died in Snowclaw's sight, and the lives that ended by his paws were the creatures that nurished him, and the enemies killed in loyalties. Never was revenge involved, until now. He had books and scribes stored in his den, knowledge of the past and magic, forces that influence the Realm. He knew the art of Necromancery, but as a precaution to maintain the natrual order, the master of the Realm himself had contacted him, and told him the folley of his ways. Snowclaw pleaded that those who's souls were pure be brought back, to alleive his guilt, but the master never granted his wish. Now the weight of his crime pulled on his soul. The only one he hadn't regretted killing was the two leg animal warden. Snowclaw bounded into his den, ready to read the scriptures, yearning that soon, the gain of knowledge would force the guilt away. As he got closer and closer to the main chamber, he saw bottles littering the ground. His brother lying on his back. Snowclaw read the lable on the bottle "Epicac" Loneclaw groaned, and then brought up ectoplasm in grusome hacking, it was like he was trying to get rid of a hair ball but failing miserably. "Ew" Snowclaw mewed. "What the hell did you think epicac would do?" Loneclaw hiccuped and mewed "I-I thought- I thought it would make me epic" Snowclaw mewed. "Its...its epi-CAC, not epic cat!" Loneclaw mewed "I-I manifested my soul, so I can be..solid in the physical world, and I thought "hey look, epic cat!"
"Epicac" Snowclaw said again. Loneclaw mewed "Can I stay here?"
"Fine" Snowclaw mewed. "I'll be in the next chamber, studying my scrolls, please, clean up...that....when you feel better" He was implying the glowing green slimey substance. "Its ectoplasm, it'll just fade away" Loneclaw replied. Snowclaw made his way into his den.

Skull Island rose from beneath the waves in a bubble of glowing blue water, which collapsed on it's self, moving apart and falling into the ocean but never on the island it's self. CS was on a mountain, guiding the water's way. "Another day, an eternity to go.." CS said with a sigh. 45 minutes later, CS trekked across the island. The creatures here, no matter how illogical they acted, knew he held the key to their survival, and so they ignored him. Walking slowly, trying to make the most of the trip didnt help anything. CS reached the coast of the cursed island. Cursing his fate in silent distain, he caught sight of a raptor. Not a venatosaur. A real raptor, one from Isla Sorna. CS thought it was Aircrest, but then he remembered what the raptor said to him before.

"You trusted me with a quest to protect the realm, let me use the Noble Armor, but I find out that I don't have the whole story, you kept the powers a secret, and lookit this! I HAVE A GAUNTLET APPEARANTLY HOUSING THE EVILS OF SOMETHING THAT ONLY THE REALM MASTER KNOWS WHAT YOU DID!" How could I tell him what Ive done? The thing that got me banished to such a place, to toil to no avail? CS thought.

"Look, I guess I can't go to you for help, so I'll be trying to figure this thing out myself. If you need to see me, or ask me something, please, hesistate to contact me" Was the last words Aircrest said to CS. The banished mortal god walked to the raptor, picking it up with almost unbelievalbe strength, due to raptors being more than 100 pounds or so..and taking it into the jungle before scavengers got to it..

Chapter One

The stump stood there like a...stump. It was an unmoving, brown with slight moss cover around the base and a bit rotting. It taunted him, it taunted him and plotted against him. Ok, maybe not those two, but Aircrest was still unsucsessful at blowing it away in the massive beam of energy that manifested in his blades and gauntlet. The gauntlet especially, back on Xordia, he was able to redirect an attack in the form of a blast, well, not him exactly, he was under the influence of it, though he was fully aware of what was happening. Even after all this time, being wrenched from realitty to have some other force control you was discomforting to Aircrest, even if it was only when his life was in utter danger. He took a breath, remembering when Placentra sliced him over the chest, and the feeling that you were going to die where you laid. He shuddered. CS probably knew how to conjeur up the blast, after all, he did say when he goes into the "master" state as Aircrest came to call it, he had total control to all of the powers of the armor. But that's another thing CS kept from him. Shaking the thoughts from his head, Aircrest focussed onto the stump. Concentrating, Aircrest crossed his blades and snarled with anger, trying to let his energis flow up the golden handles and through the blades and straight out at his target. After a minute, Aircrest uncrossed them and hissed with frustration. He swung his blades at the stump, a gust of wind rushing from behind Aircrest and towards the stump, blowing away the leaf litter. Fuming, Aircrest sheathed the blades and crouched down, falling onto his side and gazing at the stump. "I really hate you" He snarled. A chip of wood fell of the stump's bark and a small grin slipped onto his maw. Getting back to his feet, Aircrest snarled "You die now stump!" Just then, Aircrest felt himself leave his body, and time seemed to stand still, only for a few seconds, he returning to his body. Shaking his head, he growled "Holy- The stump!?"
"No my saurian friend" A voice- his voice, said. Aircrest barked "What in the hell!?" Glancing around frantically, the transperrant raptor- him, growled "Calm down. I am a friend" Aircrest hissed "Damn straight you are, your me!" The creature said "No, I just chose this form to make it a little more comfortable" Aircrest snarled "Make...what comfortable?"
"That the fact we share a body. I am the spirit that inhabbits the armor and the swords you posses. I am the thing that controlls your body when you , with your current skill, cant protect your self. You may call me Linith" Aircrest growled "Linith? Spirit? Oh damn what did CS so conviniently forget to tell me now..." Linith replied "Don't mind me, Im relativly passive when you are able to hold your own. The only reason I have shown myself to you, if to help you" Aircrest growled "How?" Linith replied "Well, I being able to expunge the power of the armor at anytime in all techniques and attacks-" Aircrest barked "You'd teach me?" Linith nodded.

CS was back in his underwater lair. He in his black robe began cleaning up his sanctuary. The only things he had in there was a few commercial volumes of writting that he managed to round up before his banishment. A faint growl was what CS heard, he turning to the green raptor that had washed up onto the beach. "Oh good, your waking" he commented to the stirring raptor. "Was curious, how you got here, washing up like that, so far from home" The raptor, female, growled "H-How, where-who?" CS said, not looking at the raptor. "Name's Compy Scavenger, This is hell-er, Skull Island-past, and I found you washing onto the beach. Decided to bring you into my humble abode, an air pocket beneath a lake, rather then letting the venatosaurs pick at your flesh while you were in dream land" The raptor blinked a few times. "A bit blunt eh? Being alone on this island does that to you" CS added..

Chapter 2

"Where...where...." the raspy voice asked. It was obvious the owner of the voice had been through a great physical strain, from his raspy breathing and seemingly wilting body. "Rest." A voice boomed in the massive chamber. "O-Osiris? Could it be, my friend-How have you been" Placentra asked. Placentra had been recreated from a small sample of his DNA found on the platform back on Xordia, taking from his body from one of Aircrest's bladed attacks. To help stabillize the clone, Osiris had to give the alien some of his own DNA, which, incidently, was Placentra's DNA. The thing about DNA based computerised orginisms like the Reallity 13- their memories can never be truely lost, they just need to be reuploaded. Osiris had all of his memories up to the point before the battle between him and Aircrest. From there, Osiris told him of what happened. Taking a raspy breath, Placentra said "So, I was wrong to underestimate him..." Osiris replied "We had no idea he was THAT powerful..." Placentra hissed "Precisely, the only way he could have conjeurd up the energies in the armor like that is he being a master, which he clearly wasn't from the description of most of the battle. Someone, or something, must have been helping him...but thats exactly why we battled in the air, to keep all contact to his allies to zero... very perplexing" Osiris growled "Rest. You are in no position to be plotting. In time, you will cleanse the realm. In time..." Osiris turned from the lab table Placentra was laying on. Placentra was still in his humanoid form. The chamber was dimly lit by the few moniters hooked to Placentra, Osiris able to scan Placentra's bio-signs.

Aircrest faced the stump, eyes closed. Linith said calmly. "Let the energies accumulate in you, in your spirit, and in your mind." Aircrest inhaled through his nose. "How do I, energise my being? Shouldn't I get a pack of Duracells?" Linith growled "No... to energise your body, focuss on your strongest emotion, like happiness" Aircrest growled "What about anger?" Linith barked "Anger-It's a powerful emotion, but a deceitful one. You can release powerful attacks if anger is the fuel, but you never know who exactly you may hurt" Aircrest growled "I just want to destroy the damned stump!" Linith replied calmly "Go ahead." Aircrest belowed, unsheathing his blades, crossing them and focussing on the stump. He mustered everything he could be mad about. Everything from CS's distrust of him, to his constant ridicule as a failure suddenly bubbled from the depths of his mind. Then the thought of Placentra, and how he so callously killed Selena in front of him, his arrogance, his narsisistic behavior, it made his blood boil. The gauntlet began to glow bright red, and almost instinctively, Aircrest sheathed his baldes and outstretched his fisted right hand, opening it and from his palm, what seemed at first, flames bursted out, a bright red and white spiralling beam flying out, hitting the stump and blowing it, and everything behind it away. Aircrest screeched as he fisted the hand fitted with the gauntlet and punched a tree to his left, a bright halo forming around the dent in the wood, splinters still flying from the spot, the halo expanding. Nothing happened from a few seconds, when sudenly, the tree was ripped straight from its roots and sent flying through the forest, slamming into more trees, breaking apart with thundering snaps. Aircrest stared wide eyed and laughed full heartedly, barking "Holy S*IT, For the love of-Did I do that!?" Linith was frozen in place lost in his thoughts. Aircrest barked "Lin? Whats going on?" Linith replied absent mindedly. "I am not the only spirit sharing your being Aircrest." Aircrest growled "Wha-"
"I can't say for sure what it is, but it seems diabolical...It fed off your anger Aircrest....fueled by rage and hate..." Linith stared at the gauntlet, watching it's blood red glow dissapate, the gauntlet taking on it's ordinary gold coloration..

Chapter 3

"Status please?" Someone crackled over the radio. "Pinned" Another said. In the hallway in the gigantic space station, a group of five in black armor and helmets that sported orange tinted visors braced against the wall. Some sported guns strapped to their backs, other simply carrying pistols and having a staff strapped to their backs. Galaak, group leader radioed "Push!" The group got up from their crouched position, running down the hall and planting a charge on the blast door. They then ran back, Galaak pressing the button on the small detonator on his wrist uttility devise, the explosion rocking the level they were on, green flames dispersing. "GO GO GO" A soldier yelled over the radio, only to be called "Newbie" and "Rookie" by the more experianced fighters. They stormed into the room beyond the door, single filed. The room was an empty holding cell. The Quintars, a sentiant species of amphibions like the Ascatis, but adapted majorilly for life in the trees, laid dead on the floor in a pool of their own blood. Their green scales helping them blend into the jungle canopy and their skinny yet strong legs and arms helped them climb. Natrually, they wore green armor, simmilar to the Ascatis bio-armor. "Dammit" Galaak said, eyeing the slashes across them. "When the clause was passed to do all major genetic experiments in space, we'd expect that those experiments be done with full care!" Rappid gun fire rang out. "For the love- Someone he-!" The Ascatis was knocked over as an atleast 13 foot pure white saurian knocked him over, about to lock it's large tyrannosauroid like head onto his upper torso,Galaak drawing his rappid fire rifle and firing lead loaded capsules into it's head, two Ascatis soldiers drawing their pistols. The creature roared, not able to see, it's eyesight adapted to the dark. The glare of the guns firing left him disoriented. Gun fire was focussed on it for atleast 3 minutes before the wounds took their toll, it falling to the side with a thud. The group breathed a sigh of relief, Galaak wasting no time logging the creature's characteristics. "Large and enduring Albino" He looked to the hallway from which the creature came. "That should be the last creature." Galaak said. A cold hiss came from somewhere in the room. The soldiers got on high alert. Saliva dripped from the ceiling. "Xenomorphs..." A soft whisper, barly audible from the static said. "In three.." Galaak began, everyone pointing their guns up, opening fire, constantly moving as acidic blood rained down from the three aliens above them. It wasn't long until they dropped down dead. Galaak, now skimming the information stored on his uttility devise made sounds of approval, before saying "Mhhmm, these are the last unauthorized creatures." He turned to the dead soldiers before them and said "We can't leave them" The other soldiers nodded. Galaak had seen sites like this many times now, he being a part in a special ops clean up team, his skill during the seige of the Xordian palace being noticed by high ranking personel in the Ascatis millitary, getting him a promotion in the Ascatis Peace Clause...

Chapter 4
Some time later in the realm of lore and fantasy, Aircrest sat in the lotus position on a hill, tail curved around him. He gazed down at the forest around the base. Linith appeared beside him. "Tranquill, isn't it?" Linith asked. Aircrest growled "If thats what you like.." Linith cocked his head. "The other spirit worries you?"
"No. I want to get to know it, have it over for tea and crumpets-What the hell did you expect?! I randomly find out my body is a multidimensional portal, and a possibly evil spirit has bonded to me!" Aircrest snarled. "Im sorry" Linith said simply. Aircrest sighed. "Im trying my best to communicate with it, I saw it, it also took the form of a raptor, excep it's pitch black and somewhat...misty...with purple eyes" Aircrest looked at his gauntlet. "It's a powerful one" Aircrest growled.
"Power can lead to corruption" Linith growled. "Don't get cocky with it- pride before the fall"
"What am I going to do about the spirit?" Aircrest inquired, Linith replying "You are strong, you will know when it's trying to take over you, fight it" Aircrest nodded. "Also" Linith began. "If it feeds off of anger, then try to draw your powers from the happy times in your life" Aircrest nodded again. He got up, taking a deep breath through his mouth. "Tell me, tell me everything about the Noble Armor- no secrets- every detail, even if I might freak out, or hate you" Linith nodded, he beginning "The Noble armor was created out of nessesity. It was conceived in this very land. The hordes of the under realm rode through the forests and destroyed all they touched. "The demons..." Aircrest growled. Linith snarled "Worse. The noobs" Aircrest growled "CS said that the armor was made for fighting demons- aw dammit, he didnt just keep information from me, he lied!" Linith continued. "A mortal god volunteered to battle them. The one known as Compy Scavenger- a ruthless soldier when the realm waged war on another, carbon copy, created by CIK after he was banished into the binary galaxy" Aircrest growled "So thats why he ranted about being shunned when we fought him!" The Scavenger worked with an entity known as the "Executioner" to dispatch these hell bent creatures of little worth. In the end, with the help of the oversee'ers of the realm, CS was sucessful, and entrusted to keep the armor, thinking he was responsible enough to weild it, and the gauntlet. The blades of neptune was a weapon he possesed before the armor, stripped of him and made noble when he betrayed the Oversee'er's trust." Aircrest growled "What did he do?!" Linith growled "All will be revealed in time- Now, theres something absolutly important you need to know"

Mean While on the past Skull Island....

Sylicora- as the raptor revealed her name to be- said "Wow. He sounds....aggressive-easilly angered..." CS laughed "You wanna know easilly angered? I should drop a twig in MegaMouth's territory. He lights up like a rocket- literally, he spews fire from his mouth when he's utterly pissed. Aircrest, however, is a fun lover, well, until recently" Sylicora cocked her head curiously. CS continued "His mate was murdered by the latest revolutionarist- Placentra. Thing has alien gatling guns in his fricken arms!-Not to mention he's a kickass swordsman" Sylicora barked "Thats horrible!" CS said "Not really, he can slice an orange in midair..cool stuff" Sylicora widened an eye at CS, stammering "N-n-no! Aircrest's mate!" CS coughed "Oh!-ya- it appears she got sick of Aircrest in the time that she's been dead-Time he fought in the first major realm battle since the Great Rift"
"It's so sad" the raptor growled. CS said, hastilly changing the subject "How in the world did you wash up on such a forsaken place?" Sylicora's gaze dropped from watching him rearrange his books to the rocky floor. "I dont remember" CS said, back faced to her, not noticing her dismay "Unfortunate. You know-" CS laughed. "If Aircrest masters the armor- he has to fend for himself-the armor won't save his as* when he gets into a bind. And he could only die once and be revived before the armor is stripped from him and given to the next destained to receive it. And thats only if he's a newbie with it. When a master, and Im just telling you the inscription on the mount where the armor used to be stored, Who ever the heart of Noble warrior belongs to, is the next generation" Sylicora asked "whoever posses the heart of a Noble warrior?" CS said "Uh huh, I think he has to hack his heart out and put it in a special box and give it to someone for christmas before he dies. Then they become the next Noble warrior...thats why he had to give up all love, I guess. If he gives it to me, maybe, just maybe, I can get off this damned island!"

Chapter 5

"Well I bid you a good farewell" CS said, untying a vine rope. Sylicora growled "You made this raft fast." CS replied "I had plans for one, from when I first got imprisoned here. Soon after I learnt that leaving the island without permission is a death sentence. So I never built any, until now. The raft of interwoven logs, one very slim one pointing up and making up the mast, crossed by another log which held the sail, bobbed in the lagoon. "The pirahnodons will be comming this way soon, so get on the raft and I'll give you a little boost out to sea. From there, the winds that pushed the waves that brought you here will take you back...if all goes well..."
"Goes well?" Sylicora asked. "You know, storms, sea monsters..." CS said. "If you made it here alive, you might as well have a better chance leaving, especially with the raft, now get on!" Sylicora jumped onto the raft, it rocking momentarilly but regained an even keel. CS picked up what served as the ship's oar and rudder and threw it to the raptor. "Get ready! This could be a bumpy start to your voyage!" Sylicora gaught the oar as CS clenched his fists and made what looked like a punching movement, a wave of water hittign the raft and taking it out to sea, Sylicora gripping the mast as she was taken from the brownish waters and out into the blue ocean water, quickly being caught in the wind currents.
Three days have past sinse Sylicora left for Isla Sorna. On the raft, she had food and safe drinking water to last the approximatly week long trip to a "portal" CS told her about. He said for her to reach the island, she must've fallen into one, the great distance between Isla Sorna and Skull island making it impossible to merely drift. Bored out of her mind, she laid down on the wood ad stared to the cloudy skies. The wind was still strong, though slowing her raft down as well as propelling it. Sylicora yawned, falling asleep. Hours passed before she woke up. She was moving alot faster now. The wind blew fast against he but she was still moving incredibly fast. She got to her feet, looking to the horrizon. Nothing in sight. She looked to the make shift compass on one of the logs. She was still on coarse. Suddenly, Sylicora froze. She felt the raft rocking, out of rythem to te foward movement. She edged over the raft, peering down. She glimpsed the wet grey scales of a giant shark. It was huge, more than 100 meters long. Sylicora put her hands over her maw, trying to gag a scream that wanted to come out and blow what ever was taking the raft away. Her eyes began to water, then the shark dove gently into the water, the raft skipping across the water momentarilly before continuing on, fueled by the momentum. Some words CS said came to her "And if you see giant creatures, relax, your just passing through a straight in GEW. Your too small for them to notice anyways, which may be worse than they noticing you in the first place..er....best of luck to you" Sylicora calmed down. The shark had sped up her voyage expodentially. All she wanted was to leave the strange waters beyond her home behind.

Aircrest had began to traverse the dark forrests of FRPG. He heard many creatures talking about how strong they got fighting the random creatures that they would run into. Sure enough, Aircrest had slain many in the forrest, from harpies that reside in the tree tops to weird slime balls that give alot of rusty daggers upon defeat, Aircrest throwing them against trees and watching them break, too rusty to be used in fighting or any other use. Though he wasn't out to get stronger, he was just trying to hone his skills as a Noble warrior, which means mastery of the blade. Going down a dirt path. Aircrest felt the ground trembling. He heard roars comming from behind him. "Lets see who followed my bread crumb trail" Aircrest hissed, cursing the fact he left the bodies of the dead where they laid, and not washing their scents from his body. What ever was behind him had a map directly to him. And it was BIG. Trees shuddered and harpies fled with fearful squawks. Aircrest began to s[eed walk from the tremors when a hissing roar sent him on a full speed run, jumping onto the trees and kickin off, repeateing the process of of two trees until he had reached 30 feet in the air and landing on a branch, crouching. Harpies ingored him completely as the tremors became more and more intense, Aircrest eventually catching glimpse of the large silver armored saurian. "Dammit!" He roared. "I've missed my oppurtunity" Aircrest jumped over to another tree five feet infront of him, jabbing his swords into the bark. He hissed loudly enough for the creature, Saurophagnax by the looks of it to hear. "Oppurtunity to kill me?!" The sauro swung it's head around. "Who said that?" He growled.
"The new Noble warrior!" Aircrest responded. He thought "Linith be with me" The sauro growled "Oh, most brave creature. I have heard of you, charging into battle to help the preservation of the Realm. How the legend of how you flooded the battle feild where the Realm's last stand was resonates within every forest across this dimension and yet few know your name. I have searched for you, to tell you that I want to be right beside you, to help you in your quest, the wish of the one known as Hurricane" Aircrest pulled his swords out of the bark, spreading his arms and touching the tips of the blades to his side, he gliding down to meet the Sauro on a gust of wind that followed his every move. Landing on a branch on the same level as Hurricane's head, the raptor growled "It's good to meet you Hurricane. I am Aircrest..."

Chapter 6

Placentra clasped his pincer hands experimentally. They morphed into a four fingered hand. "Works like a charm brother" He said to Osiris, gazing up from the catwalk in the chamber. The 120 meter humanoid said calmly "Did you expect less?" Placentra growled "I never do, but you always surpass my expectations..." Placentra looked like a mini Osiris, aside from his triangular eye. His scorpian like tail rose up and curved over his head, the only thing from his true form still visable. "Osiris" He began. "Of the sentinals?" Osiris growled "What about them?"
"Where are they housed now" Placentra asked. "Where else?" Osiris responded, panning across a wall in the chamber, blue lights flickering to life, behind glass pannels lay Placentra's robotic army- standing ridgid and waiting for an order. Placentra growled "Where would I be without you brother" Osiris growled plainly "Dead"

Hurricane growled "So the rumors of the greatest things you've done, werent done by you" Aircrest growled "Most of them were done by me, but I'm still new to this. I died-literally- soon after learning a few rules of the armor, one being giving up love to clear the mind and concience. And in the time after I killed Placentra, I've been training here" Hurricane growled "So I'm too late?" Aircrest growled "I guess...I met Galaak- the Ascatis warrior I told you about- just before the major fighting began. Eh, I wouldnt want you to really have to fight in a war. I've seen people die a few seconds after I've finished talking with them. It's....not the best feeling. And Ive met people who expunged the life of brave soldiers for their own selfish needs and desires. It's those people that even if you kill, you wont be satisfied. It's like you want to see them die a thousand times, each time worse than the last until it gets boring." Hurricane growled "...Are you insane?" Aircrest snarled "At this point I dont give a damn, even IF I knew"

Chapter 7

"Destination input?" read the words on the computer screen. Galaak said "Earth, sector 19" The words appeared on the screen: "Destination received. Quantum drive ready" Galaak gripped a what looked like a gear shift. He pulled back on the devise and then pushed foward, electricity surrounding his cruiser, the spherical ship a blur as it became faster and faster in the zero gravity enviroment. A glowing blue vortex began to form around the ship as a misty vapor trail lingered behind the craft. Suddenly, the vortex became a solid "tunnel", the ship going through it and with a blinding flash, the ship jumped light years in seconds aswell as going through a "detour" in universal space, appearing in the inner solar system, hurdling past mars on a course to Earth. In under a minute, the craft entered Earth's orbit. Eventually losing his momentum in the circular pull of the planet, Galaak maneuvered his ship to face the landmasses below, thrusters powering up and forcing the ship through the atmosphere, flames licking the heat resistant Ascatis cruiser. Suddenly alarms blared. "System failure" Galaak began tapping buttons on a pannel near him, diagnosing the problem. "Electronic jamming signal!" Galaak hissed. A red light mouted on the roof of Galaak's command station began to flash red. Galaak said "Aerospace!" The voice command triggered the pannels on the sides of the sphere to move out and up, two sets aerodynamic triangular wings sliding out and locking in place in an X-wing position. Galaak hoped to bring his ship down in a glide with minamal damage.

"And thats how I got my foot unstuck" Aircrest growled, riding on Hurricane's head now. "Intense" The sauro replied. "Indeed it was. I think I had a pinched nerve for a few days after"
"That bites" Hurricane growled. Aircrest growled "I thought it was cool, not being able to feel..or move my foot. In a cosmic way" Suddenly, the patches of sunlight peircing the forrest dissapeared. Aircrest growled "What in the he-" A thunderous impact, the snapping of trees and the glare of a fire's light filled the forrest. "Speak of the devil" Hurricane growled, eyeing where the light and the crackle of a fire came from." Aircrest growled "Sunnavabitch! We gotta go stop that fire, It could spread!" Hurricane growled "And of the thing that crashed? Why do you o straight to the fire?" Aircret growled "I saw an ad for Smokey the forrest ranger bear wash up on Isla Sorna once!" The raptor launched himself off of Hurricane, soaring skillfully through the trees with his flight, Hurricane jogging close behind. Not too long after, the duo found the strange metalic object. The fire wasn't spreading, infact, it was burning it''s self out on the metal craft. A pannel on the craft moved out and swung upwards, Galaak in his armor stepping out. "Dejavu" He growled, eyeing the damage. Aircrest growled "Hey! Long time no see! How's life been treating you? Well, aside from the crash.." Galaak replied "Pretty good. I got promoted...er...who's your friend?" Aircrest growled "Galaak, meet Hurricane, Hurricane, meet Galaak" Hurricane nodded. Galaak growled "Good to see you"

Osiris growled "Our EMP transmission tower is on line. By now, the majority of SHRPG and surrounding provinces have experianced masstechnological failure" Placentra growled "Soon. Soon I will tell the Realm of it's savior's return....for now, we bring on Armegeddon...Release the sentinals! Where is Tundra?!" Osiris growled "In deep sleep below the deepest sea in GEW" Placentra growled "Then it is time to wake him up.."

Armegeddon

Deep below the fridgid water in the abmyssal darkness, something moved. Something big. It let out a deep groaning growl. "My master walks again.." It thought. From the darkness, a cyan glow was released by the creauture. The markings across it's gigantic body were visable, revealing the blue skin of it's wearer. Tundra torpedo'ed through the water, fast for his size. He relished the oppurtunity to rise to the need of Placentra once more. He broke the surface with a hissing roar that echoed over the still gray water under the stormy skies ahead. "The gods cry for their land!" Tundra belowed "They knew what is to come!" Placentra, contacting the saurian like Reallity 13 via wireless uplink-MSN. "Tundra my minion, you walk amongst the living" Tundra replied "I should say the same to you" Placentra replied "Indeed you should. I have a mission for you..."

An hour later, Tundra made land fall onto New York city of SSRPG. "Suprise!" Tundra bellowed down to the post apocalyptic city scene, post apocalyptic because he hadn't started his mission...yet. From his wrists, long thin blades slid out. From his shoulders, a black rocket launcher type weapon revealed himself. Tundra sliced through the metal supports of building with ease, crushed small houses and stores under his feet. He fired rockets in random directions, they exploding on contact with anything they happened to touch. Tundra made a hissing roar as he began to lay waste to the RPG, it's inhabbitants, all paranormal beings watched. The demons did nothing, saluting the monster's spread of chaos and destruction. The other creautres like vampires and werewolves tried fighting it, but Tundra being so gigantic, and made from the same almost incincable skeletal type as Placentra and Osiris, he continued on his way with little worry, not caring about the resistance which he crushed-literally- under his feet.

Meanwhile in GEW. "We have reports flooding in from all over the Realm! A monster attack in Supernatrual Supremeacy! Robotic seige in Super Hero RPG! The attack is spreading. Im sending mecha units to combat the seige!" The GDF commander breifed the analilists in the underground Global Defense Base. In the surface hanger, the gigantic 90 meter long combat fighter jet, Mecha G1 and it's smaller counterpart Super X5 were launched, their course plotted for SS RPG. Other secondary mechs, Pred1 and Xeno1 were deployed as well, to combat the sentinals.

MegaMouth lumbered across Madagascar. He had lost touch with Sullphurious, and didnt give a second thought to the snake. They tried to be allies, they reallty did. The snake's lazy and sluggish disposition, or atleast thats how she acted around MegaMouth, was overly irritating, and the fact thjat she'd rather abbondon him for her own safty and leave him for dead was also fuel for his anger. Suddenly, the hiss of jet packs whizzed through the trees. Before he even had a chance to do anything to figure out what was happening, he was showered in laser blasts, they burning the 200 foot tall addolesant monster. With a furious roar, he reared on his hind legs and slammed his fists down, rocking the ground. He swung his weight to the right, breaking trees in half in effect. The blue plated sentinals continued their assault, MegaMouth showering the area in his super heat flames, searing the plant life and effectivly turning the area into an inferno. The monster launched himself from the burning jungle, landing some distance away, persued by the robotic soldiers

The Chaos Risen

The already crumbling city of New York was now decimated after Tundra's landfall. Fire engulfed the city and few buildings stood in the areas he had passed. He took deep breaths, a spectacular mutlicolored orb of purple blue and bright red spiralled together in his mouth before escaping as a spray of sub zero wind that froze what it touched on sight. Now with the target brittle, a simple blast from a missile would destroy it. Tundra let out a deep bellow, now knowing his mission was a sucess only three fourths of an hour in. To add to this, amonsgt the ruined city, Sentinals were navigating the rubble, killing all they could find, human and parranormal alike. G1 had finally reached the city, the jet transforming into hand to hand combat, metal plates and weapons rearranging, G1 landing with a massive Earth shaking tremor. The last of his weapons locked in place and Super X5 flew towards Tundra, arming it's missiles and firing a a volley at the monster. Tundra snarled at the arrival of ressistance. He turned around, swiping his wrist blades at the swift flying fighter. G1 out stretched his arms, his wrist mounted masers propping up into place and firing the beams in rappid succession, Tundra's skin writhing around the impact points. From his chest and where his ribs would be, tenticals fired out and latched onto G1 who was still several meters away. The alien skin slithered into the crack and creavasses in the mecha. "X5!" The pilot radio'e to his right hand fighter. "Get the damn thing off of me, it's disrupting my systems!" Moniters mounted infront of the nerve suit wearing pilot showed power decreasing, and malfunctions around the penetrated spots. G1 locked his hands around the tenticals and yanked on them, only to find that the began to coat his arms. On both hands the wirst mounted masers activated and rose from their bays, firing and slicing through the tenticals. Tundra screamed in pain. "Thats his weakness!" G1's pilot radioed, only to see that the dismembered limb regenerate before his eyes. Thinking fast, G1 fired a missile from the silo in his back, it slamming into Tundra's head, blowing it apart, the blue flesh splattering all about, revealing part of his bottom jaw and, hanging by a little peice flesh was part of his top jaw. Tundra how ever didnt fall. He just stumbled. He was still, well alive miraculously. His head began to reform, numerous small tenticals propping the remaining parts of his head back in place, sealing the tears in the cellular membrane and regenerated the parts blown off. With in seconds, Tundra had a new head and shook it experimentally before sporting a sick reptillian grin. G1 fired a maser into the last of the three tenticals locked onto him. Tundra snarled and fired a missile volley at G1, the mecha firing masers to detonate the weapons before launching his own volley at Tundra, Super X5 doing the same. Tundra fired a sub zero pulse at the missiles, freezing them and causing them to shatter in an explosion in the air, the pressure and tempature differences being inflicted too fast. He then fired another one, firing and coating the fuesaulauge of the plane like mecha. He then fired a missile at the the ice, shattering it and making a medium sized dent in the now brittle space titanium armor. G1 then ran at Tundra, slamming a fist into his side, the unexpected blow throwing Tundra off balance and onto a large metal beam that remained of the back bone of a sky scraper, the beam ripping through Tundra and being coated in his flesh. Tundra grabbed the I-beam and began pulling himself up it, he being impaled through the chest. Getting at a high enough angle, he balanced on his feet and hopped up, sliding off the beam and landing in a foward slump, tenticals firing out from the sides of the wound and interweaving new flesh once again. By now, G1 was in his jet transformation and in a death dive towards Tundra, before curving upwards, the hull opening to reaveal a missile of some sort being lowered and deployed. The AZM: Absolute Zero Missile, capable of freezing a monster where it stood...

Hell Bent

Sentinals lay seige to ISS in a way that was unprecidented in the past. Tens and thousands of them poured onto the island and effectivly began torching the forests. Dinosaurs found them selves quickly overwhelmed by the enhanced soildiers and any resistance was sadly stomped out before they had a chance to form. A few last ditch efforts from SHRPG and GEW have evacuated few from the now flaming island, dark smoke rising from the dead trees and plants.. and the creatures that called the island home for so long. They came so fast, and focussed on their mission, bringing the icon of the realm to it's knees, and now ashes.
MegaMouth let out a booming roar as he slammed his fists into the ground, mouth agape, revealing his 16 inch teeth that lined his massive jaws.Flames propelled from his mouth with a hiss in an expanding fire ball over 1,000 degrees farenhite. The sentinals caught in the blast were melted where they were, but they had numbers on their side. The burgandy monster claws at a group of 7, slashing through their armor, but being showered in laser fire from groups of 20 and more. MegaMouth slammed his jaws on a few of the sentinals and swung his head downwards, slamming them into the ground before ramming his way through the crowded wall of metal and through the trees in his way. It was clear he alone couldn't destroy all of them, even with his size,strength and speed. Their numbers were unrelenting, almost as if Space Ewar had been ramped up on sterroids. MegaMouth, unlike creautres with a wired fear of fire or loud noises, had a fear of water, and being on an island was a natrual way to contain him, and thats exactly why People. World. New. Technology (PWNT) put him on one, to make sure he would stay put on the island experiment, which by now was highly inconclusive. Wanting to know how the monsters would interact, and in effect, make alliances, the PWNT created their own DNA mixtures from the genes of all sorts of animals in existance and bred the mix, creating the "junior" class monsters belonging to PWNT. MegaMouth, A dragon named Whiteclaw and the snake Sullphurious made a three way pact, that was until the island was destroyed by GDF mechs, and with the help of Sullphurious, MegaMouth made it to the coastal neighbor Madagascar, where in a fit of rage, MegaMouth drove off Whiteclaw, and later on contiued his life long battle against Sullphurious, ever sinse they met, conflict in their attitiudes and lifestyles lead to brutal fights that left both of them sevearly injure and scarred, but over time, they heal to fight again. MegaMouth came to the coast of the small island, gazing out to the very southern coast of Africa. It was so far off, how in the world was his muscualar but heavy body going to wade out in the Ocean? The whirring of the sentinal's joints weren't too far off and trying to escape instead of waiting around for what was certain death was the better calling for the monster, Megamouth overcame his fear and plunged into the water, a column of white water rising and a massive ripple moving out from the spot.
Galaak had been working on his space craft, the elctromagnetic pulse having adverse effects on his telemetry and intergalactic charts stored in his ship's data banks when his radio came to life with an electronic hum, before broadcasts flooded in, each over lapping the next and lasting a few seconds, Aircrest only deciphering that there was a massive attack on all of the Realm's strongest forces, many lying in ruin by now and the attackers being 8 foot tall robotic soldiers. Aircrest snarled "Sentinals" Hurricane turned his head to face the raptor, who clearly had rage on his face. "For so long now-I had found peace...preparing for the next time I would be needed....but why so DAMN SOON!?" He bellowed, clenching his right fist, energy crackling off of the now surging Gauntlet. Linith appeared next to Aircrest. "The second comming of the great rift is upon us..your anger cannot get in the way of your duty...you are the new Noble Warrior, and in time you will master it's secrets. You WILL bring peace to the realm, and then pass on the burden to another and retreat into eternal peace. It just takes time.." Aircrest glanced at the ground, sighing and calming down, the crackling gauntlet also simmering down, light smoke comming off of it. "It looks like I do get to fight along side you Aircrest."
"Looks like it" Aircrest muttered grimly...

Momentum

The voices continued to flood in on the radio frequency, Aircrest's eyes shooting wide. "What the hell did that just say!?" He barked. Galaak replied "What said what?" Aircrest growled "I thought I heard that forces were coming here..." Galaak was silent. "It's a global seige." He said after a long, awkward pause. "The Realm shall fall..." A clawed palm slammed into Galaak's cheek, the force making him spin in place. Regaining his balance, he gripped the side of his face and snarled "What the hell was that for!?" Aircrest growled "Giving up hope like a yellow bellied rex!" Hurricane growled "Crusher has a yellow tummy.." Aircrest snarled "It's tan, light yellow, theres a deifference!" Galaak punched Aircres in retalliation, he stumbling back. "You fishy alien sunnava-" Aircrest began Galaak replying "You wanna start something scaley!?" Aircrest snarled "Who the f*ck are you calling scaley-scaley!?" Hurricane let out a chilling roar. "For the love of the Realm, the world is on the eve of collapse and your going to have a duel!?" Galaak growled "He's right. Ill signal for an Ascatis fleet to help make a stand against the robots, but we'd be on our own for half and hour- 50 minutes tops." Aircrest unsheathed his swords and faced where he heard the faint echo's of laser firing. "So be it.." Aircrest snarled, a wind blowing towards him, leaves on the ungrowth whisked through the forest. AIrcrest ran through the trees, Hurricane on his heels, Galaak staying behind to get his bio armor and rifle, as well as his staff. Upon putting on the circular black devise on his chest, a black substance coated Galaak's body, he putting the staff on his back, tentacles wrapping around it, holsetering it. He held his rifle with it's long barrel in his right arm as he programed the beacon for assistance in the left, the sentinals less than 30 meters away and advancing fast, almost like a metal plaugue

Zero Hour

"Aircrest?" Hurricane growled, gazing at the sentinals, glancing away when the flash of their weapons appeared. "They are the unstoppable force at the moment" Hurricane continued. "Are we the unmovable object?" Aircrest growled "We'll know when we see who wins" Hurricane growled "If we aren't?" Aircrest growled "We'll know when we end up in a valley with pure white skies and me with out my armor.." Hurricane growled "As a Noble warrior..do you know what is in the...after land?" Aircrest growled "I know, not as a Noble warrior, but as a victim of mortality" Hurricane's eyes widened "You were de-" Galaak yelled "Hit the dirt!" Aircrest turned to see a glowing green solid orb heading towards him. A grenade. His armor began to give a off it's glow and so did his eyes, and thy became clouded and pupilless in the golden shine. Swinging his swords up, the moisture in the soil, as well as the now melting permafrost rose up, hitting the orb and freezing around it, stopping it dead in it's tracks, merely six inches awy from the raptor, Aircrest swinging his swords again towards the advancing robots, the water melting and a concentrated gust of wind blew the grenade back to which it came, detonating in a fantastic explosion consisting of green and blue flames. Like an angered bee hive, the sentinals swarmed the trio'ed resistance, Galaak firing away with his laser rifle, but it wasn't as powerful as the ones these sentinals were fitted with. Infact, these weapons weren't even on them before. Jumping to the side to avoid a blast, Galaak yelled "Aircrest! I think these-" He slammed the back of the gun into the head of a close sentinal, damaging it's vissual sensor before shooting it's head, destroying the circuitry there, the sentinal falling limp and htting the ground with a dull thud. "I think the robots got an upgrade!" Aircrest had just slashed the head off a sentinal and rammed his blade through the armor, wires and circuit board being peirced and sparks jumpig off the metal, Aircrest kicking the robot off his blade. "You mean someone else found them this time!?" Aircrest barked. He threw a blade up and caught it in the reverse position, slamming it into the side of a sentinal comming from behind him. Aircrest pulled the blade out and with the other slashed the robot over the torso, puncturing the AI-Sensor interperating chip. The sentinal's jet pack deactivated and the robot fell to the ground, weapon and movement capabillities still at top level but the chip being unable to tell the servos what to do. Aircrest smirked. "Their weakness is in their chest!" Hurricane whipped the eight sentinals teaming up against him away with his tail. "They have a heart!?" He asked, half jokingly. "Looks like it, when they get hit there they just drop dead...er..they're already dead..hmm..what ever they drop when they cant fight anymore!" Aircrest barked, stabbing the blade held in the reverse position into a sentinal's head and the other through the heart and throwing his weight to the right, pulled out the swords and threw the robot into another sentinal, knocking it into a tree, Hurricane stepping on them. Galaak, now using the Ascatian spear sent out volts of electricity out of it's jagged tip into an oncomming sentinal before stabbing it through the chest and sending volts of energy into the robot's system, overloading it and frying the AI chip. He kicked the sentinal of his spear and into another, Galaak using the ground water to rise up and freeze the sentinal's feet, it looking down to see the ice, Galaak slamming his spear into it's head and sending jolts into it, pulling the spear out soon after and unfreezing the sentinal's feet, it toppling onto the other sentinal. Hurricane bit down on a sentinal, snapping it in two and shorting out the jet back. He threw the torso down to the ground, the legs falling off when it was dismembered. The torso began crawling towards Aircrest, he stepping on it and pinning it, stabbing through it's back where the chip would be, deactivating the robot. Withdrawing the blade, Aircrest focussed on another, swiping his blade at it, anoher from behind grabbing him on the shoulders and yanking him back, the first one aiming it's weapon at Aircrest's head, Galaak jumping onto it's back, slicing offf it's hand with his spear and the wrist mounted gun before jabbing the spear into the chest and the chip, Galaak dropping off the front of the Sentinal before gripping the spear again and catapulting it into the other over his own body, which was only a foot shorter than the robots. Aircrest growled "Wow, nice timing-Scaley" Galaak replied "Just remember You owe me one- make that two-I saved you from the Xordian battle drone, and just now." Aircrest shot back with a growl "I saved you when you got buried at that base, after the sentinal attack!" Galaak, round house kicked a sentinal comming on his right, Aircrest glancing to his right and left, two sentinals comming right at him. He jumped into the air, they slamming into each other and when Aircrest landed, he stabbed their chip. Galaak, who finished overloading the sentinal said "Fine you owe me one then-your not really good at shutting someone up are you?" Aircrest snarled "Just shuttap and fight!" He launched himself into a back flip, landing on a sentinal three feet away and stabbed it through the head, arms and lastly the chip, kicking off into the air, stabbing his blades into a tree branch and using his momentum, swung fowards, the blades sliding out of the tree as Aircrest soared towards a sentinal about to help the five others attacking Hurricane, hitting it and forcing it into another tree branch, the force breaking the branch, Aircrest launching off the sentinal and landing on the remainder of the branch, the Sentinal slamming into a tree, Galaak launching his spear up and into the sentinal's head, getting his rifle again and firing at a group of the robots. Almost instantly they converged on the fighters and began to overwhelm them, Hurricane just about forced to the ground after being hit with lasers repeatedly. Aircrest jumped to the sentinal nailed to the tree by the spear, stabbing the chip in it's chest and wrenching the spear out with his blades, barking "Gal-heads up!" and flicking it towards the Ascatis fighter who grabed it in his free hand and stabbed it into the head of one in the group of robots before wrenching it to the side and hacking head after head off as Galaak spun in place, then stabbing chips. Aircrest then sent a gust of wind at the sentinals crowding the Sauro, blowing them away and into the forrest for the time being. At that time, a massive triangular ship desended into the atmosphere, the sides of the hull opening, black armored soldiers with jet packs comming out the openings with numbers that seemed to match the robots. On the top deck of the space craft, soldiers in stream lined fighters that looked like a funnel with four wings arranged in an "X", weapons mounted on them. They desended on the forrest, firing plasma based weapons, they hitting the robots and exploding, plating and burned, dented parts scattered through the forrest, the fighters flying over head and taking out the sentinals in the air. Hurricane, Galaak and Aircrest getting out of the immediate area of fire..

AfterMath

"How are your injuries?" Galaak asked, looking up at Hurricane. His armor was little resisitance to the super heated rays of the laser weapons. His skin was burnt and bleeding. It was obvious the sauro was in pain, his breathing labored and irregular. "Ill pull through" Hurricane replied, letting out an uneven sigh. Galaak swung his arm over her his shoulders, a tentical giving him a small white box with a blue, alien heiroglyphic that looked like a cross with many other strokes over it. "It's what humans call a bandage." Galaak flipped the lid on the kit and reeled out the start of the white, thick cloth, Hurricane lying down, allowing Galaak to cover the bleeding wounds. Aircrest was braced against a tree and watching in silence. He was torn up on the inside. "Go back. Finish them off" was his thoughts, his duty calling, but his mind telling him to stay, let the Ascatis soldiers finish them off. He got off the tree and barked "Stay here, stay low" The raptor then darted back from which they came, Galaak looking back only to see Arcrest's tail zip through the trees. The sentinals swarmed the new comming soldiers. They fired upon the fighters, the storm of beams downing the crafts at an almost disturbing rate. The soldiers with mounted jet packs seemed to be faring better, but as their plasma weapons blew the robots to smithers, some found their lives lost along with them. The main ship had laser fire being expunged at every angle, fending off the sentinals trying to latch onto the deck or infiltrate the soldier's entrance. The triangular craft began to list to the starboard side, the port side towards a cluster of robots, a metal pannel sliding back into the ship and a large cylindrical devise rose up from it, a purple aura emminated from the funnel in it, a column of purple light and crackling electricity flying out with a thunderous boom, the sentinals being obliterated. More of these cannons rose and began to evisorate the robots. Gun fire seemed to come from everywhere. Suddenly, a small figure began hurdling into the fight. Aircrest's teeth were bared as he soared high above the forest, arms outsretched and the tips of is blades to his side, lifted by a sustained gust of wind. He reared up, feet slammong into a suprised robot, knocking it back, Aircrest jabbing it repeatedly with his swords in random spots in it's shoulders and chest before hacking it's head off in a scissor like motion with his blades, jumping off the robot and kicking the had into the "stomach" of a sentinal overhead. Aircrest regained his gliding stance before flying upwards, occaionally slashing robots on the acsent. "Damn you sunsavabitch!" Aircrest barked down, gauntlet crackling with red electricity, feeding off of Aircrest's rage. "To hell with you all! To hell to you and your creator!" Aircrest sheathed his blades, still hurdling upwards, opening his right fist, red beam being tailed by a black beam cork screwing around it flying out and down towards the robot, and on impact wih one of the sentinals, a sudden release of power sent the blast out over a massive area, most of the sentinals engulfed in the bright beam which had begun to change into a pure white haze. When the energy subsided, Aircrest was exhausted, free falling through the sky, blacking out. Suddenly, his armor began to glow bright golden as Linith took over Aircrest's subconcience, drawing the blades, outstretching his arms and conjeuring the wind that allowed his flight, flying downwards among the burning metal plates of the sentinals, soldiers left in awe...

The drop ships landed on GDF international base, location disclosed to the public view. It was roughly located in the Amazon rainforest. The dinosaurs were lead off, small dinosaurs first. Sylicora traversed the chrome metal walk way, head low, she entering the portal just as Isla Sorna fell to the Sentinals. A compy pack walked near her, a few gallimimuses that squawked at each other, they all paniced and worried to what the future held. A small diloposaur like dinosaur walked near her too, Sylicora suddenly interested in it. She hadn't seen one like it, it wasnt a diloposaur, jaw structure was curved downwards, it's crest was also differently sahped. It was green and had an orange crest, black stripe running down it's body. "I feel...like I have a connection with it.." Sylicora thought. She shook her head "Impossible. Other than we both existed on Isla Sorna, I don't know anything else about it.." She dismissed her feelings, though she continued to get the feeling that she was drawn to the dinosaur, almost like it was her long lost sibling...

G1's pilot finally made radio contact to GDF HQ. The following was the mecha's last transmission. It is sevearly damaged and cannot sustain it's self any longer. The GDF tracker has been sent out to retreive it. X5 has been directed to return to the European base.It is now overwhelming- the new rise of what is officially dubbed "The Wildfire Battle" The seige of the Realm left Isla Sorna devastated, Super Hero RPG partially felled, Super Natrual supremacy leveled, and FRPG in the same state as Super Hero RPG. This attack is only reminesent of the Ancient war that is the Great Rift battle. We fear that those who cant be mentioned have risen again.
"Global Defense! Global Defense! That monster that was in Super Natrual Supremacy- it's-christ-not that it's Jesus-It's-incredible, it managed to regenerate it's skin after each of G1's attacks, and it has weapons, swords! SAM launchers in it's shoulders. An AZM couldn't even hit it, it destroyed it just after I lanched it and froze my turbines. It showered G1 with missiles and then physically assaulted the mech before it sprouted some tenticals and put an EMP on the mecha, I'm using secondary radio that's not part of the system. It seems to have left now. It's obvious that this was no ordinary rampage, but an orginized assault...

MegaMouth thrashed onto Africa. The sentinals seemed to have let up on the chase after him. He wanted to let out a roar to show his ferocity, but even he had a underlying fear that he would be swarmed again. He swung his head from the ocean to the land ahead, he catching sight of a new, larger sentinal. It's plating was green, spikes on it's sholders, cannons mounted on it's wrists, jet turbines spinning slowly on it's back, head triangular with mechanical mandibles on it as a mouth, it's eyes blood red. 200 feet tall, it was, like the smaller ones, an updated version of CIK's sentinals. MegaMouth roared at the sentinal. It was a one on one fight, evenly matched with height, it having technology, Mega having sheer muscell and natrual drive. The sentinal charged first, running across the grass land now hued orange in the sunset. The ground shook under it's mechanical, treaded feet. MegaMouth lunged at the sentinal, slamming into it's upper body, hands locking around Mega's sides. MegaMouth pounded his fists into the robot's head, acidic saliva frothing up and foaming, falling and burning the metal plating. The sentinal swung it's weight around,letting Mega soar upwards, he hitting hard on his back soon after, the Earth shaking. He rolled onto all fours, running at the robot, gaining momentum fast, ramming the robot's legs, catching it as it fell over with great swiftness, and then began lifting the writhing robot, snarling, muscells trembling. It's metal was heavier than flesh. When he couldn't handle it anymore, MegaMouth swung his weight, slamming the robot down head first, also making the ground tremble. The sentinal punched Mega in the stomach, the monster doubling over as the sentinal tired to punch him in the jaw, Mega's jaws locking around it's hand. MegaMouth thrashed and ripped the limb off, a wrist cannon firing, forcing his head up and the other blowing him backwards after a square hit to the chest. MegaMouth stumbled, then bellowed in rage, charging the sentinal, jumping into the air and landing on the sentinal, his weight and momentum causing pannels to compact and shatter, dent. MegaMouth spun around, slamming his mouth around the sentinal's head and wrenching it off, throwing the metal part away and and then letting the flames flood over the sentinal, it's limbs still jittering but eventually it fell limp, MegaMouth letting out another roar of dominance.

AfterMath Part Two

Aircrest, or Linith, as he is now in the master state, landed on the ground in a crouch, letting out a satisfied sigh, sheathing the Blades of Neptune. He rose up, armor glowing dimly, his eyes glowing golde and pupiless. Linith glanced upwards. The soldiers were desending from the sky. They must be looking for him. Aside from the ominous glo from the armor and swords, the fat that his eyes were devoid of anything other than the gold shine would send shivers down anyone's spine. Linith darted into the forest, jumping up and kicking off the barks of trees, launching higher and higher into the canopy, landin on a branch in a low crouch, teeth bared. Aircrest had taxed himself more than he had ever did, so much that he was drained in midair, and Linith wasn't granted the permission to communcate to the creatures of the living realm. All he could do was lay low and evade those looking for Aircrest until the raptor recouperated. With Aircrest's spirit giving off a dim aura, the spirit of the gauntlet was more noticable. Linith thought "If I must reclouse in the shadows, I might as well get to know the one that hides in a shroud of them..."

Placentra hung from a tentical petruding from his back, hanging off the ceiling of the 200 meter tall chamber, his blade in hand, swiping through the air, never striking himself, always a blur. Practicing in mid air helped him to be as light footed and swift when encountering an acrobatic enemy, which is why he was ready when facing Aircrest on Xordia. Him, not the spirit that walks beside him. Suddenly, the last transmissions of the Fantasy RPG sentinals were received by Osiris. The large creature messaged through MSN: "I have news..." Placentra stopped moving, seemingly defying inersia. "Did...he...perform?" Placentra snarled. Osiris messaged "Theres only a few out of tens and thousands of sentinals that attacked. The last video recording shows him using power we never contemplated. Xordia was just the tip of the ice berg. And what's more, he seemed to have conjeured this one on his lonesome.." Placentra snarled
Last edited by C S on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:27 am

"He's mastering his powers.." He turned to the titan behind him. "Osiris!" Placentra growled. "As I am invincable, his power is immense, now that he knows how use his power, I stand little chance in a battle against him. And what's more, I know he simmers in the hate he's developed for me, my death not being enough for him.." Osiris asked through the internet connected convosation "What did you do?" Placentra replied "I murdered his mate before his eyes..my friend, for once in my long life, I am....afraid. I can't let him master his powers. The sentinals will attack again and soon, relentlessly. He wont have time to learn..Ill kill his teacher-No, I cant, peace cannot occur natrually and abuse of power is not going to assist in my predigament...the Realm might see me as it's savior and bringer of peace. They cant have their own rights, for rights and individuallity bring new ideas and conflict, in a world of my vision, with no resistance and one power,peace will reign forever... no...they will always disagree, my vision doesnt fit their needs and they shall be destroyed. As the Realm's last hour approaches, not even Aircrest can handle the storm that will ravange the land and bring the cleansing ran that will nourish the new land of peace.." Osiris replied "It's only peaceful to the only one in the land who defines peace..."

The Hunt Begins

"Woah....what happened..." Aircrest said, dizzy and light headed. "You used up an enormous ammount of power. Tell me, how angry when you did that?" Linith replied. "..Hell bent angry..if thats a term..." Aircrest answered. "I just wanted it all to end, to stop yet another war before it happened so others wont feel he pain I feel today.." Linith growled "Your injured?" Aircrest snarled "Emotionally" linith was silent, then said "Your powers should be disrupted by such conficting emotions.." Aircrest growled"The emotion I felt was love, but I already gave it up to use the powers of the armor, when Placentra killed my mate-" Linith interupted. "I was always there with you. I know. You didnt love her..yet you still cared in someway." Aircrest nodded. "I was just angry-that she died because Placentra needed a pawn to rise to power..and to destroy the- oh- for the love of!" Aircrest bellowed. "Placentra is still alive!" Aircrest, who was bracing against a tree pushed off, stumbling as he tried to get his balance back. "He tried to do this before with the Xordians and sentinals, only this time it worked.."
Snowclaw stepped out of his study. The ectoplasm was gone and his brother, who was less solid in appearance was lying on the floor. His body was misty and transperrant. "Are you OK?" Snowclaw mewed. Loneclaw replied sleepilly "I cant manifest my being, losing power...cant stay in the physical world for long now..." Snowclaw mewed "What the- you didnt have to manifest your being before!" Loneclaw mewed "Fine you got me.." His body intantly became the shiney silver/grey colorarion he always had, and if you didnt know better, you'd think he was still alive, the only thing bing weird about him is the five pointed star made out of almost white fur over his right eye. "So how was the reading?" Snowclaw mewed "Nothing too special.." Snowclaw pawed at the ground nervously. Loneclaw mewed "You took the cookie! How dare you!" Snowclaw mewed "....No....but I did..meet someone..." Loneclaw mewed "In your den?" Snowclaw mewed "Worse. The villain that you will face in your own quest...." Loneclaw mewed So you saw the future!?" Snowclaw nodded. "So who is it?" Loneclaw mewed. Snowclaw mewed "I have a feeling you and Planetstar would be good friends" Loneclaw mewed "...Thats retarded dude"
"Really?" Sylicora asked the dinosaur she had seen earlier. It was a liliensternus, as it had revealed it's self to be, her name Switchblade. Switchblade growled "They just...appeared...no warning, no nothing. I have no idea where my friends are right now..." Sylicora growled "I can be your friend.." Switchblade growled "Really?" Sylicora nodded "At a time like now, being among friends may be the only way to stay sane"
"How's that?" Galaak said, cutting the bandage with his staff. Hurricane growled "Better, thanks" He flexed his muscles on his left side, wincing, but managing to pull a smile on his face. Galaak nodded, turning to the trees, Aircrest on a branch peering down at him. "The sentinals have been stopped..." He growled, jumping off the branch and landing in a crouch. "I didnt stick around to be questioned by the army though.." Galaak replied "What the h- You single handedly stopped them? How?!" Aircrest growled "Theres a few perks when wearing this armor, other than looking great in it..." Linith growled "I have more news for you..the spirit of the gauntlet, Ive managed to examine it while your spirit was gaining it's strength back. It's not "evil" as I thought. It feeds off of your rage, the output being power, but it's aura is darkened in the process. It's a volitile and ferocious when used, but other than that, it's just a shy spirit, but one that holds a grudge. Aircrest, the spirit now knows how you feel about Placentra, and will be increasing your power, stamina and endurance, as your anger consumes you, the spirit will take over your body and hunt Placentra down.." Aircrest was dumb founded, unaware as Linith spoke, he was a statue infront of Hurricane and Galaak, Galaak waving his hand infront of Aircrest's face and now snapping his fingers..

A Quest

"So let me get this straight" Galaak said after Aircrest explained the story. "A spirit that coexists with you inhabits your armor, and is helping you conjeur the powers that have been locked away from you, we cant see this spirit but it helps you when you cant help your self?" Aircrest growled "And theres another in the gauntlet that lets me unleash incredible power, burt to use it, I have to focus on my anger and as I do that, I let my self get consumed by my anger, and the spirit gains control of me as it tries to bring peace to my body" Galaak replied "And theres aother spirit that, after using it's power, will gain control of you and try to kill-" Aircrest snarled "Placentra" Galaak stammered for a second before saying "That's impossible! The entire army on Xordia saw when you obliterated him, there was nothing left of him!" Aircrest growled "Well, some how he's back, he's back and trying to destroy the realm because he believes he can bring eternal peace and happiness to it, what crap." Galaak nodded. "So we have to find him-fast" Aircrest snarled "How the hell am I NOT going to use my powers?! I just hate him so much, and the power...It's too much man! Too much! Im going to go insane! I think that it WOULD be better I I let the spirit take over-Let it hunt and destroy Placentra" Galaak growled "You sure? It IS your body"
"Its OUR world" Aircrest growled. "It's for the greater good" Linith growled "Aircrest-Your really going to do it?" Aircrest nodded. Suddenly another form appeared infront of him, Galaak and Hurricane seeming to not notice. They must not have seen it like they cant see Linith. It was dark, had the outline of raptor but was concealed in a mist. The spirit walked towards Aircrest, outstretching it's scrawny black scaled hands, and from there, Aircrest's concious mind blacked out. He was now in the control of the spirit of the gauntlet...

Hunter and Prey

Galaak stared at Aircrest. "Are you OK?" The Ascatis asked the raptor. Aircrest said nothing. He had a disdained scowl on his face. Aircrest closed his eyes and crouched. The gauntlet began to glow, but not red, but golden, almost like the armor, a white arrow forming on it. Aircrest got up, looking at the arrow and then pointing in the direction the arrow faced. Hurricane growled "Its a spirit o ffew words huh?" Galaak asked "Is that where Placentra is?" The raptor bared his teeth and didnt answer, simply darting off into the forrest. Galaak was about to run after him, but then asked Hurricane "Can you run?" Hurricane nodded. Galaak launched himself up and onto the crouching sauro's back, laying low as Hurricane ran, barly not getting hit by the tree branches. Aircrest- Or what he had become, was now determined to find Placentra. The spirit it's self was a personification of Aircrest's rage now. It darted through the forest with one mission on it's mind and that was to challenge Placentra and bring his end, and being the vessel of almost unlimited power, it seems Aircrest had become one of the legendary executioners of the realm, invincable power houses that were created when the noobs desended onto the Realm and erradicated their creations....
"So I was wondering" Loneclaw mewed "Pinecones" Snowclaw mewed "What about them?" Loneclaw replied "That's it" Snowclaw widened an eye. "That's it? What about pinecones?" Loneclaw laughed. "Pinecones dont taste like pine apples!" Snowclaw mewed "For the love of starclan tell me you didnt eat a pinecone." Loneclaw mewed "I would be lying" Snowclaw stopped walking through the woods. "Loneclaw,starclan is boring isnt it?" Loneclaw mewed "Damn skippy" Suddenly a fat white cat rolled out from the bushes. "Haha!" It yowled, struggling to it's paws. "It is I, the largest cat in the forest!" Snowclaw mewed "You want a cookie? Oh wait, That would make you bigger than you already are, and thats unhealthy enough" The cat was breathing hard. "Scoff me if you will, but I can kick your as* in a fight!" Loneclaw mewed "Dont you mean eat? You'd kick our asses in an eating contest and sit on us to win a fight" The cat mewed "Tremble before Camble!" The two brothers couldnt supress their laughter. "What kind of warrior or rougue has a name like that?!" Camble mewed " A strong one!" Snowclaw spat "Dude! I know a cat named Cloudhaze and her name is better than yours! Every name is better than yours!" Camble mewed "Come over here and say that!" Snowclaw mewed "Like it would kill you to come over here!" Loneclaw blurted out in his laughter "yes it would!" The cat laughed in the cat's face. Camble yowled "Stop laughing! My name implies feircness!" Snowclaw gasped for air as he mewed "I-In w-w-what language?!" Camble mewed "In catasity!" Loneclaw mewed "Hey brother!" Snowclaw mewed "Yes brother?" Loneclaw growled "My name implies Im a loner!" Snowclaw asked "In what language?" Loneclaw mewed "English!" The cats continued to laugh, Snowclaw mewing "My name implies that I look like snow!" Loneclaw mewed "In what language?" Snowclaw replieing "Norweigian!" Loneclaw cracked up. "Its funny because they get showered in snow!" Camble's mouth was agape. Loneclaw mewed "What smells like blue paint but is red?" Snowclaw mewed "What?" Loneclaw answering "Red paint!" Snowclaw snickered. Obviously, before this moment, they had been to the cat pub and had a few drinks. Camble mewed "You arent worthy enemies!" Snowclaw mewed "What ever helps you sleep at night!" Camble mewed "In the name of CIK-!" That was all he got to say. Suddenly, he was struck by a cross bow arrow diagonally through the head and pinning it to the ground. The cats stared at the dead cat for a few seconds before snickering and cracking up in rambuctious laughter again, little did they know about the attack that was looming..

Pursuit

Aircrest had vapor being blown from his nostrils as he ran.He hadn't rested or eaten, just kept running none stop where the arrow pointed. Galaak and Hurricane however, couldnt keep up with his pace. Aircrest was now almost at the rim of FRPG. The portal that would send him into WRPG up ahead, the white vortex with rippling energy eminating from the center of the circle of light. Aircrest, running over what was a dessert canyon terrain and the sun rising over the flat horizon to the east. Panting Aircrest jumped over the deep rift in the Earth just as he neared the edge, launching ten feet into the air with ease, almost gliding over the canyon that lay just before the portal. Hitting the other side, Aircrest sped down over the tan rocks that looked almost red in the dawn sky and through the portal and with a lash, he found himself serpentining through the forest that was WRPG, unsheathing his swords and beginning to hack through the bushes and ferns ahead of him, a glare fixed on his face. He passed the dead cat that was shot with the cross bow, executed. "It has been here" The spirit thought. "The keeper of order here, and is still near.." Aircrest snarled as he sped up his pace, kicking up lumps of dirt as he sped through the forest, light dim in morning hours. A few minues later, Aircrest came up to the sleeping forms of Snowclaw and Loneclaw. He didnt pay any mid to them, simply over stepping them when a sound resonated through the trees. The high pitched screech that a sentinal's wrist mounted laser gave off just after it was fired. Aircrest turned to the cats, then to where he was headed. Eventually, like Aircrest himself, the spirit came to the conclusion that duty was just as important as bringing order to the Realm,and his duty was to protect the creatures that ihabited the Realm. Aircrest walked over to Snowclaw, not bothering to try to wake Loneclaw, the spirit already knowing the cat was dead. Snowclaw growled before getting up to his paws drowsilly. "Oh hey Aircrest" Snowclaw mewed. "What brings you around." The raptor said nothing. He just tilted his head to the sounds that were beginning to get louder. "Sentinals!" Snowclaw hissed. "Loneclaw, wake up!" Loneclaw snapped to his feet and mewed "You poridge eating bas*ard get back here!" Snowclaw stared at the cat for a few seconds before mewing "Can you teleport back to the den and bring the balck case in the corner?" Loneclaw nodded, dissapearing in a blue flash of light, reapearing with the black case. "What is it?" Loneclaw mewed. "Just some stuff I stored for safe keeping" Snowclaw slipped on his balck vest with slots and pockets and holsters on his legs for pistols and another on his back for the L-8 Assault rifle CS sent for him a while back. The cat quickly holstered a magnum and dessert eagle and 6 magazines, 30 bullets each for both pistols. He pulled out the long rifle and slid it into the holster on his back barrel first, taking 5 magazines, they having 80 bullets each. He also slid a sniper scope into one of the other compartments on the body hugging jacket, incase he had to take long distance shots. "And looky Loneclaw!" Snowclaw pulled out the black rifle that had a silver metal line down it's barrel and a silver grip, trigger and clip. Loneclaw mewed "The Starclan sniper rifle!" Snowclaw nodded "I never used it, but I remember the fun you had with it, just dont try to kill Lightstorm again." Loneclaw mewed "That was a fluke!" Snowclaw mewed "Sure. Now go put the case back, I wasnt supposed to keep these..." Loneclaw did as he was told, dissapearing and reapearing without the box and slinging the strap of the rifle around him. Aircrest nodded and began running towards the sentinals. Snowclaw mewed "He must've lost his voice.." Loneclaw mewed "I just wanna shoot stuff with ma rifle pew pew!" Snowclaw mewed "Well now we know what we have in common-we're both trigger happy sons of a gun!" Loneclaw mewed "Dad was a gun?! Why dont I know anything about our parents! Was mom a tank!? Was she Snowclaw!? Stop lying to me dammit!" Snowclaw mewed "....Your not serious are you..?" Loneclaw mewed "What ever helps you sleep at night"

Puddle Jumper

Snowclaw was on Aircrest's back as Loneclaw floated along side him. Aircrest never spoke, but he did keep running. He had no intentions fighting off the sentinals. It was suicide. The only option was to stop the war completely, and to do that, Placentra had to be found, and killed. With no one to conduct the sentinals, they'd drop down, deactivated, and eventually destroyed, their existance practically written out of history. Aircrest jumped towards a tree on his left, kicking off when he hit the bark, launching fowards and over a thick array of bramble bushes. He landed on the ground, speeding foward, laser blasts auidble from every where. The portal was dead ahead and surging with power. Something was happening just behind it. Something affecting the balance of the Realm, the arrow on Aircrests gauntlet beginning to go from white to red as he approached his target. Placentra was nearing. With a flash, Aircrest was in GEW on a metal platform. It was a base, a fairly large one at that, surrounded by jungle. A smaller yellow arrow appeared in the red arrow. The gauntlet began to glow ominously red. Aircrest swung his left arm over his back, grabbing Snowclaw's scruff and putting the cat gently on the metal platform. Aircrest than began to walk where his gauntlet directed, Snowclaw running after him. "Where are you going!?" He mewed from behind Aircrest, the raptor turning around and motioning for him to stay. He then turned around, another raptor infront of him, Olive green with a diloposar like diosaur near her thigh. Aircrest's eyes narrowed. "Too much interuptions!" He thought. He side stepped the dinosaurs, the raptor's arm shooting out and grabbing Aircrest's left arm, just above the golden wrist cuffs. "I know who you are, your the Noble warrior!" Aircrest made a rumble in his throat of aggrivation, thinking "How absorvent, was it the golden armor that gave it away, or the blue bladed swords?!" "I have a friend that went to find you" The raptor growled. "Did he suceed?" Aircrest nodded. He motioned to the portal and then pulled his arm from the raptor's grip, running now, jumping off the platform that was 20 feet off the ground, landing on a tree branch and launching off towards another,making his mark and launching off again, and soon he was out of sight. Sylicora hissed "For the one that protects the Realm, he's a stuck up litte jerk!" Snowclaw mewed "He lost his voice appearantly. I think he's on a quest, he's not one to blow off his friends!" Loneclaw mewed "Well obviously, your not his friend any more, while I have nothing to worry about because me and Aircrest- we go wwaaaaaaay back" Snowclaw hissed "So why are you still here" Loneclaw's eyes widened and mewed "Airy doesnt like me!?" Snowclaw mewed "Maybe it's the fact you call him Airy" Loneclaw mewed "Proposterous, Airy is like Aries!" Snowclaw mewed "Airies? As in more than one Airy?" Loneclaw mewed "Nonononono, the greek god of war!" Snowclaw mewed "What's a greek" Loneclaw mewed "..Oh ya, you never played god of war, may Zeus rest your soul" Aircrest dropped from a 10 foot tall tree, landing in a crouch. The arrow was now a circle. Aircrest was directly where he was supposed to be. However, all he saw was jungle. He closed his eyes, the gauntlet glowing, but not red, golden, as the spirit tapped into the balance of the Realm, and within a few seconds, Aircrest unsheathed his blades and swung it, a hurricane force wind suddenly gusting through the jungle, the chorus of birds that chirped and squawked,and the growls of jaguras and other predators suddenl stopped, the muddy jungle ground dried into dirt and blew away in the wind, revealing the black metalic surface below the ground. Aircrest sheathed his blades and fired a blast from his gauntlet, the intense red and white beam beginning to blow through the metal, melting it away and with a final pulse of energy, a clean hole was burned though the metal and beam dessapated. Aircrest walked over to the hole and looked down, darkness. Aircrest jumped down the hole, unsheathing his blades and outstretching his arms to the side, gliding down to the faint outline of a platform. He slammed into the metal with a dull thud and a grunt. Aircrest got to his feet and looked about, foot steps approaching, thumps on he metal echoing about the chamber. "The Realm's last hope is all that stands in my way for complete power!" Aircrest finally hissed in a deeper tone than ever "You will pay for those you have wronged with your selfish cause!" Placentra bellowed "I want to bring peace to the Realm, how is that selfish!?" Aircrest sho back "You are choosing- dictating the Realm with your views!" Placentra snarled "Because peace can't come of natrual means, it needs to be manufactured, for with free minds, greed arises, and trying to compromise would be impossible if another wishes to get te most of power instead of an equal mannor- even the balance of order is a struggle for power!" Aircrest snarled "And what quality of life is a life that you can't enjoy?!" A green flash over took the darkness, reavealing sentinals encricleing a catwalk that lead inwards to the center of the chamber from a walk way that petruded from the chamber walls and spiralled downwards, stacked on top row after row as if a colloseum, the sentinals watching the innevatable fight between the Noble warrior and the bringer of a new age. Placentra was fitted with a black chainmail armor with plated armor around his feet and arms, his hands exposed. His head was exposed, his triangular eye seemed as dead as ever. Placentra was blocking the way to the spiralling walk way and held a long jagged bladed sword. Aircres crossed his blades and charged Placentra, the alien creature doing the same, but his sword trailed behind him as he ran towards Aircrest, swing his sword up and matching blades with the raptor, Aircrest forcing him back and stabbing at Placentra who laucnhed into five backflips before launching into the air and landing on the cat walk's hand rail. Aircrest swung his blades, a gust of wind blowing towards Placentra, he firing a tentical from the palm of his free hand onto the rail and jumping off the catwalk, swinging around it, the tentical releasing, Placentra soaring towards Aircrest, the raptor also jumping upwards and slammed a foot into Placentra's stomach, knocking him down and onto the ca walk, Aircrest landing on his feet and running towards Placentra, swinging his blades down, Placentra blocking the attack with a swift raise of the blade and kicked Aircrest back, Placentra rolling backwards onto his feet and backflipping again, stopping a few feet away. Aircrest sheathed his swords, now relying on his gauntlet. Aircrest ran foward towards Placentra, Placentra jumping into the air, Aircrest jumping up and locking his hand around his ankle, swinging his hand down, Placentra's momentum cancelled out immediatly and he slammed down into the catwalk on his back, the spirit driven Aircrest landed a foot away, charging a blast with all of the raptor's ire. "You have failed Placentra, and this time, I am making sure you go to where you belong an stay there!" Aircrest barked. Placentra exclaimed "Fool! You really think that a master swordsman like I would make such amature misakes? Haha! It was a mere distraction!" From the darkness below the platform, Tundra and Osiris rose up, Tundra having a cackling laugh that echoed about the chamber. The sentinals also took aim with their wrist mounted weapons, Osiris readied his wrist cannons and Tundra deployed his shoulder mounted rocket launchers. Even Placentra readied his gatling gun in his free hand. "Pity you never got to see my true form." Placentra commented. "It would have made your pittiful life worth while..." Aircrest released the penting blast from his gauntleted hand, firing a pitchblack beam into the sentinals on his right, destroying many of them before aiming at Tundra, an explosion breaking out that knocked him and Osiris over, destroying more sentinals on that side, then a support beam for the catwalk, destryoing it, knocking Placentra off balance, the beam dessapating, Aircrest using the gauntlet's power, time seemed to slow, and it did, as Aircrest slashed a hole through the time line, Placentra firing off bullets in slow motion as Aircrest sped through the time rift, instantly appearing outside the giant ruins of a castle made from golden stones. Large towers on it's left and right, mist around their bases, holes and cracks lined their stone construction and vines and plants over took some parts of the castle. The sun was rising beyond the castle. Aircrest was standing on what was a fountain that erupted with water like a natrual geyser and showered the castle gardens that surrounded it. The golden fountain was inactive and riddled with cracks and the garden had withered away. The aftermath of a future where Placentra ruled. Aircrest came to the kingdom of the mortal gods instead the future of Placentra's lair, because he needed the most powerful weapons that ever existed, and needed a visual display to convince their owners what would happen if he didnt get them, The Ban hammer, katana and moderator's blade. And they belonged to the creator of the Realm and his selected staff...
Last edited by C S on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:27 am, edited 14 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:09 am

For The Sake Of The Realm

Aircrest glanced about the ruined castle, the gigantic stone structure was huge,even though it was slowly crumbling away. Then a vice female called out behind him in a commanding tone "You, creature, stop where you stand!" Aircrest shot his body around, his eyes glaring to the source of the demand, the castle entrance where a green armor plated with a a small golden trim on the plating human girl stood, as tall as Aircrest and wearing a green helmet, two bright red feathers petruding backwards in a curve behing two spires on the helmet on either side of her head, her hair in a pony tail and riding down her back through the helmet, a blue-green cape that came down to her knees swung to the left from a weak breeze. She had a hand on a sheathed weapon, obviously a long sword of some kind. "A Realm-born creature isnt allow to know about this place much less visit it! Leave or face the cold steel of m-" Aircrest snarled "So is that how you appoint the Realm's Noble Warrior?!" He walked toward the human. "And who do you think you are?!" She pulled out her blade and bluntly, but lightly enough to not peirce it, stuck it to Aircrest'sarmor, near the chest. "The one that gaurds this castle, raptor, and clearly one of more authority than you-Nobe warrior or not" Aircrest hissed "While I argue with you, Placentra continues laying waste to the Realm, let me through-human" He swiftly unsheathed one of his own swords, pointing it at the gaurd. "I need an audiance with the creator of the Realm, and I need his weapons so I can stop all of this from ever happening, I need the ban weapons and the moderator's blade!" He lightened his tone slightly "Where can I find them!?" The gaurd glared at the raptor before lowering her blade. "He's in the castle's central chamber- the weapons displayed behind his throne, but the moderator's blade wont be there" Aircrest growled "And that is because?" The gaurd rooted the tip ofthe sword to the ground, put both hands on the handle and rested on the clear white blade with a green and gold hilt. "Your looking at it" Aircrest too lowered his blade, sheathing it and growling "You are the moderator? Legend says that there were t-" The gaurd interupted "The second was punished more sevearly than the one you know as Compy Scavenger, much, much more sevearly.. and you may call me HorseGal if you were created with any manners at all" HG balanced on her feet and tilted the hilt to Aircrest. "Take it, it's also a key to unlock the sealed chambers in the castle. They all have a doorway that serves as a portal to the creator's chamber. And if your wondering, he doesnt want the creatures of your dimension dependant on him, that's why he isnt doing anything at the moment, but would have if things got to out of hand.." Aircrest nodded, putting his hand around the hilt as Horsegal let go, but then she grabbed is wrist. "And if you are indeed with out manners, expect your tounge forcefully wrenched from your scaley maw-the same fate will be yurs if you fail to stop the Realm's destruction" HG let go of Aircrest's hand, he walking past her, the Moderator's blade in the reverse position, the tip held a foot off the ground as the raptor climbed the cracked stone stairs to the large thresh hold of the castle entrance, red drapings fluttering in the breeze..

Ruined

Aircrest walked down the old gold stone corridor, the tiled ground and walls had cracks in them and were over grown by vines. Tapestries that portrayed intricate detailed illustrations in the past were torn and worn down by time and the raptor could only guess what the red silk like fabric lined with gold, hanging from the ceilings once had. Down the corridor Aircrest came to two doors opposite each other on his left and right. The left door was open, but the right wasn't. Curious, Aircrest lifted the moderator's blade and inspected the door. There was a stone with a peculiar retangler opening, the retangle longest on a horrozontal axis, Aircrest slid the blade into the opening, dull clanks could be heard through the stone door. Aircrest tried twisting the blade to the right, but it didnt move. He twisted to the left, the retangular opening turning to the rightm the stones grinding against each other, clicks and clanks heard as a gear type mechanism began to work and with a thunderous boom, the lock stopped moving. Aircrest removed the blade as the ground began to rumble, the large stone door rising upwards revealing another hallway and stopping with a hiss of air. The raptor walked through the doorway, soon after, the stone black began to lower back into place, closing with a violent tremor, the "key" hole twisting back into position with a click. This hallway was in slightly better condition than that of the other hallway. There wasn't much vines here but weeds were growing out of the cracks in the wall. Oil lamps hung from the ceilings and their fires still burned. There was a soft rattling noise as Aircrest made his way down the hallway. Traversing the corridor was monotonous, The only change being the shape of the cracks in the walls, where they were, and the nagging feeling that the hallway was starting to close in upon it's self. The raptor dismissed the sensation as an optical illusion, the farther down the hallway he stared the more closer the walls seemed to be to each other. He quickly realised after the tremors that this was not the case. The walls were moving towards each other, the rattling noise was much louder and it was the sounds of gears clicking as they turned. The entire castle was mechanical and transforming it seemed. Aircrest darted down the hallway. The walls were just a foot away from his shoulders and getting ever so closer. just ahead of him, a section of the floor moved downwards into the ground. Aircrest slowed down as he came to the crevase to see that in the pit were spikes, dark red and stained with blood. This was no hallway meant to be traversed. It was obviously a trap. Aircrest backed up from the pit, the walls closing in. He ran foward again, launching fowards over the crevase and hitting the other side rolling until he got to his feet and continued running down the shrinking hallway, light just ahead- but the walls so close...
The raptor launched himelf into a high jump as the walls closed in. The entire area was now rumbling as the stone slabs scraped across the ground. The slabs slammed together with a massive tremor and thundering boom, dust and small rock fragments falling from the structure above. Aircrest landed three feet from the slabs, turning around to see that by then were moving back into place, a faint tremor could be felt as the walls slowly moved apart. Aircrest was breathing hard before he began to calm down. He turned back around. He was on a brown rocky plateu, at one time there was rock that connected the plateu to the other cliffs surrounding it, which was now long gone, jagged cliff edges left, an almost bottom less abyss greeted those who fell. There was ruined, vine ravanged stone towers to Aircrest's right hidden in a golden haze. Across from him was an atrificial water fall of sorts, water flowing out of a stone aquaduct like structure with columns supporting a flat stone roof. To Aircrest's left was another plateu that he could jump to. He ran down the rocky platform of rock, jumping just as he approached the edge, soaring over the gap and landing on the other side in a crouch. At the sides of the cliffs, vines grew, branching off from the dark chasm below, a grey mist at the cliff base. Aircrest walked over the narrow cliff. There was what looked like a resevoir, a retangular cut in the rock with water in it, vines and weeds growing around the sides, a partially destroyed ladder leading the way down. The water was an unappealing green coloration, probablly contaminated. The raptor walked the length of the rock outcrop towards the water fall. The golden haze was beginning to get thicker..
Aircrest came to the edge of the cliff. The haze was thick and he could hardly see through it. He unsheathed his swords, jumping into the air in a spin, a whirl wind forming, blowing away the haze. Aircrest landed with a light thud in a crouch. The haze was setting back in. Aircrest snarled, quickly jumping off the cliff he was on, hitting the wet rock by the water fall, siding down the sheer cliff face, sheathing the blade in his left hand, slicing a thick vine with his right blade and catching it with his left, using the momentum to swing across the rock before ltting go, feet planted onto the wall as he ran across it, launching off, landing on a rock out crop breathing hard. He looked up,the thic haze now mixed with dark mist. His eyes widened momentarilly but returned to slits. He sheathed his swords and began to climb some thickly intergrown vines, a natrual ladder. Soon he hadbested the 30 foot climb to the cliff's edge, pulling himself up and walking over the rock. He was directly across from where he had entered, seeing a red tapastry with a blue woven circle with black lines, two lines from the bottom came to form a triangle the tips pointing to the center, yellow lines moving backwards to the blue orb's edges, a golden circle in the center with two black triangles on either side of it, black lines branching out to the circles edges from them. Looking to the right from that, he looked at the most prominant tower in front of him. It's spire was engulfed in mist. A large chunk of the wall was missing, and the raptor could see into the tower. It was dark, but he can make out the floors of three levels. There was still a massive gap between the out crop and the hole, Aircrest jumping off of the rock platform, unsheathing his left blade and sporting the gliding stance, a warm wind flowing over his blades and letting him smoothly glide into the tower. He landed on the stone floor with ease.After sheathing his blades, Aircrest raised his right arm up, his gauntlet beginning to eminate a golden light, illuminating the ruined tower, made from the same bricks the castle was made of, but much more damaged and over ridden with plant life, meaning it was probablly the first part of the castle built..

Resistance

Aircrest walked up the stone spiralling stair case, the faint sound of gears audible, Aircrest on full alert, contemplating any traps that could be in this tower, or if the tower can survive a trap going off. The tower's walls failing and breaking in half wasn't to far off in the realm of fantasy. Suddenly, growls echoed in the dark. Aircrest glanced about. He looked to the glowing relic on his hand, it glowing brighter, shadows fleeing it's gaze. Aircrest bared his teeth, gripping the hilt of the moderator's blade which was harnessed to his armor with some thin rope. "Creatures that inhabit the dark" Aircrest bagan. "Acknowlege your gaurdian, the Noble warrior!" A rattling gruff voice belowed "You ARE NOT THE GAURDIAN IN THIS REALM! A massive tremor went down the wrecking tower, large chunks of the tower falling from above, Aircrest darting up the stairs as the chunks destroyed fragments of the spiralling stair. A large chunk plummetted down in front of the raptor, he stopping in his tracks, sliding slightly as it slammed into the ground, he crouching down as fragements of jagged stone was thrown back up, narrowly missing Aircrest's exposed skin. Suddenly, the wall started to crumble giving way, the upper levels falling to the left, stone chunks showerind down as the tower began to collapse into the abyss. Aircrest jumped up, landing on a large stone chunk, kicking off and upwards, landing on another sliding chunk and launching off of it, hitting a part of the wall still standing leg first, swiftly running across it as rocks fell down around him, the wall crumbling behind him before he kicked off, landing on a surviving stair fragement, it too crumbling after Aircrest. Soon he had ran out of stone to run across, the abyss just over the edge, the last of the upper level plummetting into darkness, and so was he with the last of the tower steps. Thinking fast, he launched himself to the right as the stones broke apart and fell, the raptor grapling onto a stone out crop still petruding from the rubble. The tower literally broke apart and crumbled with him inside. Not wanting to risk going down with the rest of the tower, Aircrest hauled himself onto the outcrop, getting the Blades Of Neptune and flipping them to the reverse hold, jumping off the remains of the tower, out stretching his arms and being lifted up towards the main castle on a gust of wind

The Great Hall And The End

The main castle was just ahead. The raptor had soared over the abyss and over the jagged incline that surrounded the golden fourtress. The dark stone adding emphasis to the golden slabs. The entrance wasnt a door, but a retangle draped by transperrant red blinds, a long retangular table could be seen, armored figures sitting at it. A spectacular throne lay at an elevated mount of gold, alternating red rubies and green jade encircled the base. Aircres let out a short, brisk snarl, running up the castle steps, pushing the blinds from his way, entering the hall of the mortal god with a less than respectable mannor. The figures, all human and wearing uniform red robes with a blue trim, turning their heads to the raptor, who stared back with a indifferent scowl. The figurees were lost for words, Aircrest simply refraining from speech to them. Finally, breaking the awkward silence, one of the mortal gods exclaimed "A creature of the realm cannot be here!" Aircrest, finally parting his lips barked back "I- The Noble spirit, and the one known as Aircrest, come to you as the Realm's protector-The Noble warrior" Another member at the table yelled "Impossible-He dissapeared years ago- the realm has accepted that he was killed by Placentra!" Aircrest snarled "Placentra failed. If my comming here has presented him an oppurtunity to spread lies then his honor is one to be questioned. But as I talk to you the realm falls into more disrepair. I know who you are. The Banished has described your ways. He described the Realm's creator. He holds the key to Placentra's fall. I need the Administrator's arsenal" Murmers spread across the stone table as the mortal gods discussed the case at hand, before a familliar voice commanded. "Silence!" The murmers ceased and head turned to the mount. Aircrest let out a look of slight suprise. The gate keeper he had met earlier now sat on the throne, tapping her fingers on the edge of the golden arm rest. "You have surpassed the treacheries that surround this realm. Many "fallen" of our group passed through this place and died because of recklessness and wild abbondon. Just know that just for that, you warrant some respect, how miniscule it may be. But regarding your quest. You have the moderator's blade already. What would you need the admin's weapons?" Aircrest barked "I will not rest until I am sure Placentra-and all like him-are oblitterated. It is in the realm's best interest!" HG nodded. "You have proven yourself worthy of the power you possess, and I grant you custody of the Administrator's weapons." HG tapped her right fingers in a syncrinised fashion, from behind the throne, a gold mdallion rose up and into HG's left palm. "Pyro!" She called out. "Bestow the Noble Warrior with the power of the Realm's creator-and embrace the future" By now, the murmers turned into heated debate and refusal, the mortal gods not beleiving what they were seeing, except the one called upon, who got up and walked over to the throne, taking the madallion and walking past the table, and finally to the raptor, taking the chain that held the circular pendant that had black dragon wings etched into it, as well as a ruby and placing it over Aircrest's neck, the pendant hanging just below. Aircrest growled "I need the administrator's weapons-not his assesories!" Pyronychous replied "Well it will be hard flying while holding the most powerful weapon in existance. The ammulet will enable you to summon the ban hammer and katana.." Aircrest nodded, and then asked "Why is the gate keeper the one giving me this?" The mortal god replied "The creator can't be here all the time- he has engagments...else where. Hurry back to the past. Stop this future from ever happening. Good luck-Noble Warrior." Aircrest growled "Thank you.." before backing up from Pyronychous, slashing at the air with the gauntlet which was now glowing, a vortex opening up, Aircrest's figure distorted as he travelled back through time and space, and with a flash, he was back on the cat walk. It was just as how he left it, Placentra, however, wasn't firing bullets from his gatling gun. Infact, he was almost frozen. Aircrest snarled "Whats the matter Placentra? Dejavu?" The alien creature shook his head, eyeing his sentinals, their guns pointed at Aircrest. Tundra and Osiris no where to be seen at the moment. Aircrest gripped the ammulet with both hands, eyes closed, concentrating before raising his right hand, electricity surging from the air, crackling as a weapon took from in Aircrest's grip, the blue sparks and lightning endign with a flash of white, the Ban hammer in full view of Placentra. "Impossible!" He exclaimed, backing up. In the raptor's left arm bore the Ban katana. Aircrest swung the weapons experimentally, having to take an extra step foward because of the hammer's momentum. By now, Placentra turned around, running from the platform as Aircrest swung the katana, electricity trailing the blade and jumping off, slamming into Placentra's back, he letting out a pained screech and falling on all four's. Aircrest walked up to the incapaciated creature who was breathing hard. "When one is faced by his own demise-" Placentra began. "The most light of emotions is overwhelming.." Aircrest snarled "What I am going to do wont kill you. No. Far worse. It will send you to a world in which torment will be with you always. Goodbye Placentra.." Aircrest swung the ban hammer upwards, bringing it down hard on Placentra, he being ripped from the Realm's existance instantly with a lingering almost metallic bellow. Aircrest turned to the sentinals, jumping onto catwalk's railway and launching himself off it, the force bending the metal and his body trailed by a blur as he made the icredible leap over the cresavase and slammed the hammer into the first sentinal, batting the next with the powerful weapon and then slamming it into the platform the sentinals stood, and with a metallic groan, it collapsed to the darkness, Aircrest launching off again to the catwalk, jumping to the other side, Sentinals firing lasers at him. As Aircrest landed, he slammed the hammer into the platform, it also beginning to collapse, taking the rest of Placentra's army with it, Aircrest launching off again, landing on the cat walk in a crouch, breathing hard, resting the long blade and hammer and the metal chamber rumbled and shook violently with the destruction of the sentinals, and as the platforms fell, they pinned the titans that were felled by a creature only five feet long...
Last edited by C S on Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 11 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Tediz » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:06 am

Finally finished it. I like it. It's pretty cool man.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby C S » Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:43 am

Its not over Tediz, Im afraid it might go over the post limit again..
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:52 am

Well my fears werent realised- As the last chapter is up!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 am

Awesome story. The continuous fanfics are a bit odd, the similar plots and such...but the way they are executed makes it really good. Truly an epic series on the site....
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:30 am

Loneclaw: THEN IT SHOULD DRINK SOME O' DIS EPICAT!

Snowclaw: *some distance away* EPICAC!

.......Anywho, thanks for the comment TT.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:30 am

This is the best series of Fan Fics I've ever read on any site. 5/5 for a wonderful story with interesting characters in it.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Return to Single Writer Fiction