Terror of Raptoris

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Do you like it?

Yes
57%
No
43%

Total votes : 7

Terror of Raptoris

Postby Giratina93 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:30 am

February 9th, 1998
Musuem of Natural History, NY

Rain pounded on the ground outside as the musuem closed down. The pigeons roosted on the Tyrannosaur skeleton as the nightguards started their patrol. It would of seemed like any other night, exept for the edginess of the guards.

"I can't get that stupid letter out of my head"
"Calm down, Phil, that threat letter was probably just a fake. Nobody's going to rob the musuem." Ham stated.
"I'm not so certain of that. It was sent along with a skull, remember?"

30 minutes later

A harsh grinding sound woke up the 2 sleeping guards.

"What was that?"
"I don't know. We better check it out."

The 2 nightguards slowly came up to the door to the musuem, where the sound stopped. The 2 let out a sigh of relief. All of a sudden, an enormous explosion flung the 2 back, killing one of them. Phil could only see a dark silluet of a raptor with two horns on it running into the building. bullets sprayed everywhere as Phil opened fire on the thief, but the bullets only bonced off the creature. Before he knew it, somthing flashed and Anti-matter slammed into him and Phil was hurled out of the building and the last thing he saw was the dark, demonic raptor running off with the prized gem from the musuem.

Outside the Musuem

Trinity let out a sigh of relief as she saw Raptoris clamber out of the Musuem. She ran up to himand hugged the mutant venatosaur in her image.

"I was so worried about you. Next time you go off and rob some place, tell me first."

"Calm down, Trinity. Don't worry about me so much that you start crying.", Raptoris barked.

Suddenly, a glint of light shone in the sky for asecond, then vanished as a harpoon shot past Raptoris, only missing by a few inches.

"I say we better scramble out of here.", Trinity shrieked as the 2 lovers ran off into the night.

End of part 1

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

February 10th, 1998
Institution of Villanrey

Deep in the halls of the Institution of Villanrey, Raptoris was teaching a class about how to be a super villan.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Raptoris asked.

A hand raised itself in the back of the room.

"Yes?"

Darth Vader gained the courage to speak. "Raptoris, what is it about you that makes you ....tick?"

Raptoris responded, "Well, I guess I have to start at the beginning.

Both me and Trinity are Venatosaurs that have been tested by scientist Dr. Serizawa. A freak accident occured, killing the doctor, but giving me and Trinity superpowers. Trinity can transform into anything she wants to, has amazing regen, and is smarter than a super computer. I, on the otherhand, posses a near-impenetrable hide, can fly, can shoot Anti-matter spheres at opponents, can emit a Dark-matter Pulse, and secrete a venom from my maw. Any other questions?"

Suddenly, the phone rang.

"Yes, what is it, Omega Ridley? What's that, E-woks have overrun the base and you're Spacepirates are getting massacred? I'll be right there."

With that, the mutant Venatosaur walked out of the room and into a portal, which lead him into his lair.

End of Part 2

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 am

February 10th, 1998
The Lair

The sight that confronted Raptori as he entered the lair was one he didn't want to see. E-woks were nunning rampant, leaping off computers to their deaths. A group of Sharpclaw and Spacepirates wee locked in a cage, being harrased by a Wookie. Worse yet, 3 Wampas were playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey... with an unconsious Omega Ridley as the donkey.

Instantly, the scene stopped as the E-woks all turned and starred at the newcomer. Without warning, all Hell broke lose as the E-woks began running around in circles, screaming in terror before the Wookie and Wampas decided to settle things. They barged their way through the ranks of E-woks and flung Raptoris to the ground.

So, the pathetic sasquatches want to die, then they will, Raptoris though as he sprang back onto his feet and bellowed a challenge at his attackers. The wookie simply snapped, lanching a barrage of bunches at Raptoris. After dodging them all, he grabbed the Wookie's skull and crshed it, blood and tissue sent flying. The Wampas lost their confidence, and fled the scene, followed by the E-woks.

"What happened here? How did this happen?", Raptoris snarled afer he freed his troops.

"One of the Sharpclaw fell asleep on the job."
"Bring in the traitor, instantly."

2 Spacepirates quickly dragged forth a cowering Sharpclaw, shaking over what it's punishment will be.

"Send him to the dungeon," Raptoris barked as the Spacepirates walked away. A large hole formed at the location of the Sharpclaw, hurdling him into the Dungeon. Looking up, the traitor witnessed a massive Allosaur limber out of it's cave, It's purple body scarred from numerous battles and it's tail dragging along the ground. Gwangi, the beast hissed as it devoured the helpless Sharpclaw.

End of Part 3

Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Return to Single Writer Fiction