Best Friends

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Best Friends

Postby Tediz » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:35 am

Some people asked me to post this here. This is a thing I made for my English Class, I had to make it for a project. Only putting it on this site because a couple of people asked me too. I had to write stuff about my best friends and read it to the class.

Hobby:
Probably my oldest friend. Known this kid for a long while now, since Intermediate School. Kids a tun of fun. I can remember we didn't like each other at first, made racist jokes all the time... He called me Cracker and I called him Beaner. Don't remember why we became friends, but we did. This Ghetto Mexican has got my back no matter what, and I love the dude for it. He's funny, cool, and a bit of a softy when around a girl... Still calls me Cracker but I don't mind. He's one of my Best Friends.

Jamie:
Now here's an complicated person if I ever saw one... One of the biggest Jerks you'll ever meet in you're life. Argue with the kid constantly. Picks at me about every little thing, drives me up the wall. But he's still one of my best friends, for a very simple reason. Pushed my little brother out of the way of a moving car. Jamie got put in a hospital for about two weeks, and I visited him nearly every day. He annoys me to no end, but we hang out all the time, and I can forgive whatever he says because he still sticks up for me against other people. He's the biggest Jerk in the world, but deep, deep, deep, deep down inside he has a good heart. He's one of my best friends.

Ty:
Well considering how I have to read this to the class there's not an entire lot I can say here... Only that I love this chick like a Sister. She's funny, loving, pretty, warm, and all in all just a wonderful person to be around. She started calling me bro one day and we've been hanging out ever since. She's got a crush on Jamie though... Don't know why. She's one of my best friends

Jed:
My Cousin. My Kin. My blood. First blood. Me and this Guy have been through more than anyone I ever have in my life. Like most of my good friends we started out fighting at first, but over the years, over the immense problems in our Family we've grown extremely close. Both of us have the same kind of Parents, understand each others pains and problems. We have many differences, especially seeing how he's Popular and I'm not. Even our looks are completely different because of how different our Mothers are. Still, we stay together thick and then. He's a pretty funny dude and has a nice heart, although sometimes it's hard to see. He's one of my best friends.

Bull:
Well that's just his nickname, but it's a lot cooler than his real name so that's what I'm putting him by. He's the second oldest person on this list. I think he's in his late Twenties now... Oh well. Some of you may think that it's weird that I have a Best Friend that old, but I don't care. He's an Employee for my Dad, and used to take me with him all the time. He's a big, jolly, carefree dude. I really really like him. Don't care what anyone else says. I think he's one of the coolest people ever. He's one of my best friends.

Joyce:
The oldest person on here. Probably in his Forties now. And yes, he's a close friend of mine. This guy also works for my Dad, one of his longest running people. Like Bull he used to watch me, but not just watch me. Watch over me. He's sorta like the smart, mentoring Uncle I never had. I love this guy to death. Yes, I know it's weird... Probably really really weird to some of you. But this is one of the only people that works for my Dad besides Bull I like. He's one of my best friends.

Sorry Dino... Made this before we really started talking lol.
Buwx:
My absolute, without a doubt, best friend in the world. I don't think he really even knows this. Some of you will probably think he has a weird name, or wonder who he is or something. Well you don't know him and you'll probably never meet him. Who is he? He's my brother. My bestest bud. He's one of the reasons I'm not always depressed. He's the kind of person that can make you feel better with one or two sentences. When I'm upset, I talk to him. When I'm happy, I talk to him. He keeps me in a good mood whenever I hang out with him. Some of you probably think this sounds a little... You know the word. Can't say it in school. Well, quite frankly I could care less. He's the coolest person I've ever met, and he's also just downright funny and amusing to watch. We help each other out with our problems whenever one of us need help with something, or just want to talk. Someone messes with him, I'm right there to back him up, and it's the same way for me. He's an all around cool, smart, nice guy and I have so many memories of just talking about random stuff with him, laughing at the little things in the world. I know he thinks I get a little weird sometimes the way I talk, but I don't really care. I'm not afraid to tell my friends I love them, and I can honestly say that I love this guy like a brother. He is my best friend.
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Buwx » Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:58 am

Cool, love yah too bro. :D
"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just... do things." - The Joker
Buwx
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Evil Eye » Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Awwww :) . Can I ask you are you actually brothers by blood or do you mean like best friend kinda brother?
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby Tediz » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:36 am

We're best friends, but we're like brothers because I'm adopted...

Just kidding lol. We're just friends... Mr, Evil Eye, would you like to join our Buddy Club?!
Be not forgetful to entertain strangers; for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2
Tediz
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby dinoman666 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:38 am

*Snap* Darn...

Yeah, EE, do eeeeeeet!
"Heroes have morals. Villains have work ethic."
-Megatron
dinoman666
Wyvern
Wyvern

Return to Single Writer Fiction