The Light In The Dark

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

The Light In The Dark

Postby C S » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:46 am

Prologue

"Crab apples!" Loneclaw mewed. He looked about the platform. Snowclaw was drowsy, swaying back and fourth, desperatly trying to stave off falling asleep, eye lids sliding over his amber eyes before shooting back up, he being wide eyed for seconds before repeating the process. Switchblade was far off into sleep, resting her head on Sylicora's shoulder while her body was curved around, Sylicora laying on her stomach, her body curved slightly around the Liliensternus. Sylicorra growled "How long has he been gone?" Snowclaw yawned before mewing in response "A few hours..." A familliar chuckle sounded from behind the cat, his back pointed to where Aircrest had departed some time ago. "A few hours?" The raptor in gold armor asked. "Years seems like the favorable time scale!" He barked, stepping out from the shadows of the trees and into the light of the early evening moon. "Aircrest!" Snowclaw mewed. "You can talk again! Let me guess, you were on the search of a lost herb that can help you regain speech?" Aircrest widened an eye slightly before growling "No..actually, I was out, saving the Realm one more time." Sylicora growled "Saving the Realm?" Aircrest walked towards the platform, launching himself up, his body a blur as he rocketed onto the platform, his landing leaving dents in the metal yet he seemed completely unaffected. Snowclaw was bristling, glancing down at the grass covered ground and the spot Aircrest was many times before finally getting a flabbergasted growl out "How in the hell did you do that! This platform is atleast 20 feet off the ground!" Sylicora was left speechless, jaw agape, Switchblade writhing, somewhat disturbed by the vibrations in the metalic floor and the sharp clank but not woken. Aircrest gazed to the sky. "A full moon and clear skies" he growled. He let out a yawn before growling "Ill tell you everything tomorrow. For now, I need sleep, Ive just ran across the Realm nonstop, dodged death by angry human and traps, and Ive just destroyed the harbinger of the Realm's latest troubles, please, Excuse me." And with that, Aircrest crouched down, getting to his side and curling up and closing his eyes..

Chapter One

Aircrest's eyes flickered, before opening fully, he raising his head up, becoming level with Loneclaw's transperant form. Aircrest blinked for a few seconds before growling "Good morning..Loneclaw..." Loneclaw simply mewed "Woah...you were asleep for like, six days.." Aircrest's eyes widened, he jumping to his feet. He barked "Six days!? Six days!? Wha-!" Loneclaw was now rolling on his back cackling wildly. "Simmer down, you've been a sleep longer than ussual, but I guess its normal, being the Noble warrior and all." Aircrest growled "You ectoplasmic peice of sh*t! You have any idea how freaked out I was?! If you weren't dead I'd kick your as*! Hell! Im the Noble warrior, I can destroy your spirit if I wanted to!" Aircrest grabbed the hilt of his swords, unsheathing them with a sharp, quick metalic scrape, twirling the blades before locking them in the foward position, tapping the sword in his right hand against the other. Loneclaw was wide eyed. Aircrest began snickering before growling "You should see your self right now..." The raptor sheathed his swords. Snowclaw chuckled as he trotted towards him "Well played" "Thank you Snowclaw." Sylicora growled from behind him "You've been asleep most of today" Aircrest turned to her. "Are you going to finally tell us what you've been up to?" Aircrest barked "Well, I did promise..." Aircrest began to weave his story, Snowclaw and Loneclaw sitting down, Switchblade joining the group, a dragonfly's tail hanging off the side of her mouth. Sometime after, Aircrest finished his story. The sun was beginning to set and the skies were almost a firey shade of orange and red. Switchblade growled "So you've been possessed by spirits that inhabits your armor and gauntlet?" Aircrest nodded. "One of them is named Linith, the spirit of the Noble armor. I dont know the other's name though, but because of it, I know some abillities I would have to learn and practice, like that really powerful jump-I had no idea I could do that!" Sylicora growled "But it looks like you have to go back to that...other Realm..." Aircrest cocked his head before putting a clawed hand on the maddalion. "Yea, I will have to give this back to the Gate keeper-Realm advisor, she told me that the true leader has other engagements to get to..." Loneclaw mewed "So I guess we should get out of your way..." Aircrest growled "I wont be questing for a while, I need rest, plus, I wanna help with the rebuidling..." Sylicora came in with a coy growl "Um, er....sorry for calling you a jerk...because you weren't talking to us, I thought you were just being stuck up because you had power.." Aircrest growled "It's ok...but when did you call me a jerk?" Sylicora's eyes widened slightly, before asking quietly "You didnt hear me when I said it?...well this is awkward..." Just then, a flash over took the site, A gigantic retangular space craft casting a shadow over the site. It swerved around, metal pannels on the hull moving, turbines revealed, hot air blowing down on the area, three landing gear being lowered from the front and sides of the ship, the command being a cylindrical pyramid, the wind sheild being a white, glowing glass that couldnt be looked into. The black metalic craft touched down in a clearing, a ramp being lowered from it's aft, a saurian creature walking down it, it's foot falls causing faint tremors around the area. Aircrest called out "Hey! Hurricane!" The sauro heard the faint bark, roaring "Hey Aircrest! I see that the spirit has completed its mission?!" Aircrest replied "Ha! Ya! Wheres Galaak?" Hurricane motioned to the ship's bridge. "If I know anything about him, he's taking the captain's elevator to the lower level exit as we speak!"

Chapter Two: Reunion

The white glowing fiberglass tube lowered from the hull with a mechanical hum, stopping just above the ground with a clank,a part of it unhinging, mechanical clamps pushing it foward. The section formed a ramp, a figure in a black chain mail like suit stepping out, face concealed by a helmet with an orange visor. The helmet for the Ascatis bio armor. The figure turned to face the platform, his back being to it at first, then he waved his arms. Aircrest barked "Galaak?" The figure responded with a faint muffle. "What was that?!" Aircrest asked. The figure responded with a more audible muffle. Aircrest growled "Forget it!" Before walking to the platform's edge, launching off of it, landing several yards from the figure,by Hurricane who was still by the ship's cargo ramp. Aircrest nodded to the sauro before running into the ship's shadow. When he was a few feet away from the figure, he growled "What did you say?" The figure took off the helmet, but instead of Galaak, Aircrest was suprised to see Tarnia, her head now being licked by small pink flames. "Long time no see honey glazed!" She growled "I see your armor is still as gold as ever" The raptor was silent, before growling ".....My name's Aircrest, Tarnia" The Xordian snickered "Loosen up, And learn to recognise a joke!" Aircrest paused before glancing at his cuff links. "Ooooh.." He growled. Just then, a thump could be heard, Galaak stepping from the pod, he wearing a chain mail suit, a holster holding his staff on his back. He fell onto the grass, arms rested on his knees, he growled "Who put that "dregstarn" (Ascatis swear) hole there!?" He let out a chuckle before standing up. "Was one nice fall- Hi Aircrest, I see you've met Tarnia already. Tarnia asked "You sure your alright Sushi?" Galaak growled "Never better hot rocks!" Aircrest growled "Oh, how the hole in my heart has sealed" He let out a toothy grin slither onto his maw. Suddenly, thunder rumbled across the clear, sunny mid morning sky. A red tornado funnel formed, the serpentine whirl wind touching down, and as fast as it appeared, it dessapated, revealing a stone totem being left by the space craft. Aircrest widened his right eye, it being the one facing the strange gray stone. He trotted over to it, it having writing on it. "Aircrest-Come to Skull Island past-CS (Do not chuck this away as soon as you read my name, assuming you haven't already) Aircrest bared his teeth, pointing the gauntlet at the stone, a red blast sprialling out, the stone being partially destroyed, most of it soaring away. Tarnia asked "What In the hell was that?" Galaak asked "The blast?" The Xordian hissed "I already saw one of his blasts back on Xordia remember? I meant the rock!" Hurricane growled from behind, he watching for a while now "Didnt look like you were happy to see it.." Aircrest barked "Its just something CS sent. Im guessing he found a way to bother me, even in banishment" Suddenly, Sylicora's voice sounded by Hurricane's side, she carrying Switchblade and Snowclaw on her back, Loneclaw floating by his brother. "what was that!?" She turned to Hurricane, smiling, before turning back to Aircrest. "A message from CS" Galaak replied "Except Aircrest just sent it into space..erm, Hi, Im Galaak" The Xordian adding "Tarnia is my name" Sylicora growled "Sylicora, nice to meet you both- Aircrest, why dont you like CS? He seems nice enough, except for his oblivious, or disconcern for anyone's emotions. He knows a lot about your powers, about those spirits, he'd tell you too if you had the chance-" Aircrest snarled "He told you about my powers!? He told a stranger, and not the Noble warrior himself!? GREAT! JUST FRIGGIN PEACHY!" Sylicora growled "I guess now I know.." Another rumble of thunder sounded, a totrem being left by Hurricane. Switchblade hopped off Sylicora, walking to the totem, reading to her self, then growling "It says "I knew Aircrest would make that other message a rocket, so I had another teleportation serum made, except I just used the last of my supply..which sucks...but I made it count, sinse you are NOT Aircrest-Atleast I hope your not, you'll tell him I have important stuff to tell him"" Aircrest snorted "Now he wants to tell me things!" Sylicora growled "I say you should do it, he was a mortal god, he probablly has a map of their realm-" Aircrest growled "No need convincing me. Im going" Galaak growled "Thats a suprise.." Aircrest barked "I can kick his a*s around the island 'till Im too tired to do anything else. I'll leave tomorrow. he Gal- give me a lift?" Galaak replied "Sure...I guess..."

Chapter 3: Realm Trip?

Galaak growled with haste in his voice "No!" Sylicora barked "Oh why not!?" Galaak hissed in response "Theres no way I'm letting all of you come with us. The legends that surround Skull Island's past are enough to throw even the bravest explorer off from venturing into it!" Sylicora growled "But I've been there before!" Snowclaw growled "So have I" Aircrest replied, he being behind Galaak, bracing on one of the landing gear, "You were unconcious and CS found you, Snowclaw, you were with me, and CS found us before we got into any trouble, so no" Tarnia added "He is the Noble warrior, Im pretty sure this stuff is sacred" Switchblade implored "He's going there to beat CS up! What's sacred there!?" Aircrest growled "The proof that shows that payback is surly a bi*ch seems sacred enough. Besides, I wouldnt want any of you to get hurt. Except Loneclaw. He's already dead." Loneclaw mewed "Sweeeeet" Before floating from Snowclaw's side up to the black metal, his body passing through. Galaak growled "Besides, this ship is borrowed from the Ascatian intergalactic army, theres ten's of soldiers walking up and down the halls and stairwells as we speak." Aircrest growled "Then we should get going" He balanced back onto his feet, trotting to the opening in the tube and stepping in. Tarnia followed suit, Galaak glancing at them before at the group. "Knowing Aircrest, he'll probably be done with CS before we know it, we'll be back soon" before he too joined the raptor and Xordian. Switchblade snarled "We're getting onto that ship..." Sylicora growled, stammering at first "Y-Y-Why? I mean, he's right, I was probablly surrounded by....things by time CS found me..." Snowclaw growled "We went on a V-rex massacre on the island, they some how knew our names and wanted to be our friends...then they are the aggressive types..that defy the laws of physics to make them selves out to be the best. If they couldnt modify their infinite strength and size, the entire system would collapse, we're lucky we didnt run into them.." Switchblade let out a gulp, before shaking her head "No fair! Even Hurricane's left Isla Sorna! I had to stay with Thorn!" Snowclaw growled "How'd you meet Thorn? I thought he went off to be a bum that hangs around the pub-" Switchblade growled quickly "The Liliensternus" Snowclaw nodded with understanding, not really knowing what was bad about staying with Thorn yet, but before he could ask, the screeching turbines under the hull spun to life, the ship lifting off slowly, the tripod gear sliding upwards and folding up, Metal pannels covering them, as well as the underside turbines, large triangular blue striped fins sliding out of the ship's aft, they locking in place in a triangular fashion, at their base, large shafts lay, intense blue flame being ejected from them, the ship slowly moving away, an intense flash went off before the blue flames became dark red, the ship speeding off, a gust of wind blowing over, trees that were covered in rich green leaves becomming bare almost instantly..

Chapter 4: Like Raptor-Like Fallen

It was not long until the ship had covered most of the Realm, approaching the constant rift through time and space. The ship did a hard bank, hurdling down to the woods of WRPG, after double taking it's first coarse, which moved away from the portal. The massive craft's flight balanced out as it hurdled towards the surging white energy that was eminated from the slow spinning vortex, the ship's bridge being distorted as it was ripped from the current dimensional plain and into the next.

The ship was now over Isla Sorna, Aircrest gazing out from the glass pannel that curved around the command bridge. He saw the gray smoke rising up from the scorched land. The trees blackened and from above, it looked like a scar on the Earth. It sickened Aircrest to the stomach, and slight rage welling up, but calmed with the satasfaction that somewhere, Placentra lay, and from what the spirit said, he must be enduring eternal misery on a level that CS could only dream of. The craft passed over the now bare island, another portal visable just over the horizon. The ship decended closer to the water, the stream of displayed air forcing down towards the azure colored seas, a wake forming, the water foaming at the sides of the delta shaped wave. The ship was once again warped through the space time continuum, appearing over the current Skull Island. It was stormy, waves crashing over the ivory colored rocks, some crashing into the violent seas. Galaak growled to the rest of the five in the bridge, "Sheilds up. We dont want another Roswell, now do we?" Soon, the ship came to the wasteland that was beyond the cursed island. It has been a long time sinse anything had passed through this waym the other portal being the safest way to the past of Skull Island, though most end up there by accident, the portal being occasional, the energies where it's located not constantly flowing as in the case of the others. The monotonous plains and the bright white expanse of a sky was some what disorienting, Galaak, who was at the helm swaying, somewhat dizzy, sometimes involuntarrilly jerking the retangular steering wheel to the right and left, sometimes forcing the ship into a rappid ascent, and then dive, pushing up and pulling down on the steering. Some time later, they came up to the portal, the light being a mix of white and blood red in a fast spiral, yellow crackling electricity flying out of the darkened spiralling center, before being reabsorbed and flowwing with the flow of energy, before dissapating. The ship flew through the volitile vortex, Skull Island and it's checkered past just beyond....
The Ascatian cargo craft swerved through the air, the normally invisable bubble of magnetic energy was now visable as a large, blue hued orb around the ship with a honey comb like design all over it, electricity crackling about it. It didnt take long for Galaak to right the ship's orient after going through the turbulent portal. The ship was hovering by the island's coast line. Aircrest was trying to look for CS' lake in which his under water lair was. The trees were like a green interwoven mesh from above, blocking almost all vison of the ground. Galaak moved the ship inland, towards the plains. The rees shook as creatures of all sorts ran from the loud screeching engines, except the aggressive over sized V-rexes that thought they could destroy anything. For this, the ship's weapon systems were activated, pannels swinging out to reveal many starboard and port mounted cannons and turrets, and even a mortar/flak rotarry gun. The cannons fired, blowing the giant carnivores away with ease, the turrets showering the area with green ovals that zipped through the air with a twanging noise. The mortars being the heaviest ammunitions fired the slowest, but when the large shell coated in green flames slammed into the ground, the damage inflicted was more than enough to make up for it's short commings, the V-rexes retreating swiftly, many already dead or crippled. The ship strafed away from the crators and flames that was on the first desired landing spot before slowly lowering towards the grass, the tripod landing gear sliding out from under it with a hiss. The ship touched down softly, and the aft ramp lowered, armored soldiers running down and around the ship, crouching and aiming their guns to the distance. Radio chatter broke the silence in the ship's bridge: "Permimeter secured. Placing electronic barriers now" Just then, black open top jeep like vehicles with a small flatbed reved up and sped down the ramp, on the flat bed was a grey metalic dome shaped devise, three lines visable on the top, spaces in the dome's surface, and a black pole with green circles lining it next to it. The five jeeps were all ten yards from the ship, two at the jungle's edge, five yards from each other. The soldiers there planted their domes firmly into the ground, the top of the dome popping open, three triangular peicies sticking into the air, a soldier putting the pole into the opened part of the devise, the green holes glowing and with a buzz, green glowing beams sthot out from them, towards the other devise five yards away. From there, more beams linked up with the other six devises and it wasn't long until a perimeter fence was set up. The soldiers radio'ed back to the bridge "Permimeter set up, short wave frequncy deflectors set up, we'll sit tight here until you and the saurian find the objective" Aircrest growled with out turning his head from the window "The saurian has a name..." By now, Galaak was making his way to the elevator, Aircrest glancing from left to right, before turning around and trotting over the white tiled floor to the tube like elevator. Once over the grass land, the two ran out towards the jungle, the lake should be around there. The ship began to shrink gradually as they moved out, the glowing green beams illuminating the shadow of the trees ahead, soldiers could be seen keeping watch, pointing their guns out to the forest, always glancing about. Once Galaak and Aircrest got to them, with a simple nodd from Galaak, they deactivated their section of the barrier, the two running out into the jungle, a soldier yelling "Commander Taalrik!" Galaak stopped running, turning to him, catching a fairly large gun that the soldier thrown. It looked like a sniper rifle with a retangular barrel, four bayonets right by the end of the barrel. Galaak nodded to the soldier, using both arms to keep the gun's barrel off the jungle floor. Aircrest barked "Commander?" Galaak growled "I got promoted!" He grinned "Obviously...careful where you point that thing" Galaak growled "Dont worry, I've been trained" Aircrest mumbled "You are a trained pilot and that ship is the only one I've seen you fly more than once with out crashing" Galaak growled "Hey! I flew into a jamming signal dammit!" Suddenly, a hissing snarl could be heard, Aircrest's arms over his shoulders, on the hilts of his swords. Galaak pressed a button on his suit's chest, his bio-technical helmet sliding over his head, the orange visor reflecting the little sunlight that peirced the trees. From behind it, Galaak switched it to night vission with a simple thought, a cross hair gliding over his pan of vission, scanning the foliage for any heat signifigant heat signiture. Suddenly, a raptor like figure was highlighted, it's color in the heat seaker being slightly lighter than it's surroundings. Galaak growled, muffled "I see it..." Aircrest hissed "Where?" Galaak responding "To the trees...to your right" Aircrest turned his head slowly to where Galaak had implied, and barly saw the creature, only catching a small motion, a small swaying from side to side as it breathed. With a quick motion, Galaak pointed his gun at the creature, pulling the trigger, a fireball exploding out of the barrel, a large shell hurdling out, flames coating it, it slamming into the ventatosaur hiding in the dark, illuminating it to be a brown and swampy green scaled creature. It let out a pained groan as it was forced off it's feet because of the bullet's momentum. Aircrest got ready incase there were others about, three others jumping into plain view from behind, they were almost ten feet tall, and almost all dark blue with scars riddling their bodies. Aircrest expected a pounce, when a shrill cry echoed through the underbrush "LLLLAAAAACCEEERRRATTION!" Galaak asked "Laceration!?" A ventatosaur with green scales and black stripes pounced on one of the Venatosaurs, snarling "YOU WONT HURT MY FWENDS YOU BIG DUMMY" Aircrest widened an eye before getting his right hand off the hilts of his swords, the golden relic firing a red blast into the the tumbling pile of scales, the explosion destroying them. Galaak growled "We could have kept going...." Aircrest growled "I did the next thing that's unlucky enough to come here a favor..."

Chapter 5: Oh shi-

Galaak and Aircrest continued on in the dark jungle, the constant roars and fluttering in the trees made the area have an over bearing mood to it. At anytime they could be attacked, and even killed instantly. That is, the over powered creatures that live on the island. Galaak pointed his gun every which way a noise sounded. The silence was maddening. Suddenly, Aircrest heard a familliar voice "Yah, dammit! Slasher let go!" And then a loud crack. Aircrest motioned to the Ascatis and they approached where the commotion came from. Galaak moved a large fern's leaf from his visor, his cross hair high lighting a 5'8 humanoid form in a black robe with a hood. Aircrest let out a rumble in his throat, then stepped foward. CS held a broken tree branch in his hand, a large pterosaur screeching at him, walking on it's skinny hind legs, flapping it wings. "Dammit Slasher!" CS said again, hammering the branch on slasher's long bony snout, not having any affect on the creature. "That it!" CS said. "Gimme the book or reeeallly feel my wrath!" Slasher's eyes drifted apart from each other, looking in two different directions like a chameleon. In his mouth was a red hard cover book, slobber on it. "Oh thats it!" CS began hitting Slasher with the tree branch with complete and utter anger, it cracking again over Slasher's head. "Ok you deformed crack baby, now you've screwed with the wr- ah who gives a shi*" CS leaned against a tree, breathing hard. Aircrest barked "Looks like you need a hand" CS replied "huh, wh- Airy?! Holy crap I didnt think you'd come so soon!" Aircrest glanced at the absent minded pterosaur before turning to CS and hissing "What's with the bird thing?" CS said "Im sure you have pterosaurs on Sorna..." Aircrest barked "Pterosaurs, yes, this thing, no..." CS mumbled "Learn to ignore it, it's easier to live when you doubt his, and Bonecrusher's....existance..."
"Bonecrusher?" Aircrest barked inquisitivly. CS nodded before saying "Well, I have stuff to tell you." Aircrest growled "I do too" CS raised an eye brow before saying "Ya do-" Just then, Aircrest slashed him across the face with the claws on his left hand, kicked him in the stomach with his left foot, stabbing him with the sickle claw, and finally punching him with the gauntlet, the halo forming around his hand and CS was forced back, he slamming into a treee, cracks forming around the impact point in the bark, before the tree snapped in two, the upper part tipping slowly to the right and crashing down. Aircrest barked "That.....is all I have to say you stupid peice o' crap sunnavabitch!" Galaak stepped to the raptor's side, glancing at him and CS, before finally saying "You really have problems in your relationship..." Aircrest let a toothy grin creep onto his maw "Tell me something I dont know" Galaak asked "The equaion for thermomolecular bonding?" Aircrest growled"........It's a figure of speech.."

Chapter 6: Sword Slinging!?

With a pained groan, CS wrenched himself from the tree, more cracks spreading out in the timber as he got out of his imprint. He stretched his arms up, curving back, his bones cracking as he did so, before cracking his knuckles and rotating his neck, walking back towards th raptor and the alien next to him. When he reached them, he said simply "One of you is taking out the damn splinters in my f*cking back..." Galaak began to whistle, stepping backwards before saying "This is between you and Aircrest, have fun, tell me how it works out.." Cs turned from him to Aircrest and turned around. "Get to work!" He said. Aircrest hissed "How about...uh....NO" Before vault kicking CS in the back, sending him stumbling fowards. He turned around and ran back at Aircrest, launching into the air and drop kicking him, knocking the armor wearing raptor onto his side, he sliding across the under brush. Aircrest snarled, getting to his feet and barking "The Noble Warrior is meant to be golden dammit!" He ran back at CS, mud falling from the side he landed on unsheathing his blades. CS's eyes widened, he doing backwards cart wheels as Aircrest swiped his blades at him, launching off the ground when he landed on his feet, landing on a tree branch five feet in the air, breathing hard. "I haven't done that in a while..." CS said in between breaths, then adding "No...fair....Im unarmed while you have a gauntlet that gives you super strength and swords that allow you to controll the elements!" Aircrest twisted around before swinging his swords upwards at CS, a whirl wind blowing him off the branch, he landing in a pile of leaves a short distance behind. "Not the elements" Aircrest snarled "Only two elements!" He trotted towards CS, teeth bared, clenching his fists around the hilts of his swords. "Did you forget about the fire and earth gaurdians!? You sure did forget to tell me about them! I bet your wondering where I heard about them, and I'll tell you. F*cking Xordia! When I was fighting Placentra, he was talking about all these things about the Noble Warrior that completely blew my mind! How embarassing, do you think it is learning about your self from your enemy?! Whats wrong CS? You afraid that I will be a better Noble Warrior than you!? Well I must be considering Im not f*cking banished a few days after I got the armor!" CS shot back "Atleast I didnt DIE a few days after getting the armor, and for your information I was Noble Warrior for three weeks! Eat it bi*ch!" Aircrest barked "You want to finish this!?" CS yelled "Oh ya, right here, right now, Raptor VS Fallen! Just gimme a sword!" Aircrest threw the sword in his left hand to CS, taking the long sword that was Moderator's blade from his make shift sheath and trotted over to a tree, resting it against it, and then taking off the amulet around his neck. He barked to Galaak "Make sure nothing on this island gets them, the result of that could be catastrophic..." CS was twirling the blade, swiping experimentally,trying to get a feel of the blade's motion. Suddenly, A screech echoed, Aircrest charging, sword held diagonally over his chest and face in his outstretch arm, CS jumping to the side, Aircrest turning to face him, swinging his blade down diagonally towards CS' waist, he blocking the blade and forcing up, swing his blade towards Aircrest's chest, he blocking it, CS twisting around to get his exposed flank, Aircrest jumping back, the whizz of the blade slicing through the air ominously sounding as it passed, Aircrest jabbing fowards at CS' exposed torso, he cart wheeling to the right and swinging the blade down towards the exposed skin on Aircrest's arm, the raptor twisting clockwise to slam the bottom of the hilt into CS' side, the force knocking him to the side, the blade gliding over his head as he fell. CS rolled over and onto his feet in a crouch, but he was unaware as Aircrest slashing him diagonally across from his shoulder, over his chest and part of his lower torso, CS letting out a pained groan dropping the blade and putting a hand to the red line of blood across his body. He said, looking at his hand, blood dripping off his fingers, arm trembling, "Well done..." Aircrest smirked, glancing at the red staining his blue blade. Suddenly, CS got up, his torn hood showing the gash mending it's self and in seconds there was no sign of an injury except the torn blood stained hood. "Well that's anticlimactic, huh?" He let out a chuckle, Aircrest punching him in the face with his gauntlet, not using any power from the spirits, CS falling backwards, knocked out...

Chapter 7

CS' eyes opened, staring up at the blue-gray rock ceiling. He let out a groggy groan. He was lying on the floor, he sitting up before getting to his feet, Aircrest curled up a few feet away, Galaak playing a game on his wrist mounted computer before catching sight of the fallen mortal god. "Well you've been out for a while..." Galaak unsheathed his staff, holding the bladed end with caution, nuding Aircrest with the other, the Noble Warrior who had drifted off to sleep waiting for CS to wake up letting out a growl, opening his eyes to see Galaak putting the staff back into it's sheath, getting to his feet and turning to CS. "Well it took you long enough!" CS shot back "Oh sorry Mr. Spoiled sport! No one told you to hit me- which was a cheap shot no matter how you cut it!" Aircrest growled "Just tell me what you had to tell me! Ive spent too much time here." CS, ignoring Aircrest's statement continued to rant "And why the hell would you invade my sanctum of what little sanitty I posess!?" Aircrest snarled "It was either this or leaving you with the weird bat thing, and the big T-rex eating bones" CS was silent before saying "I forgive you" Aircrest snarled "So, what did you have to tell me?" CS replying "Well I was going to tell you about the remaining two elemental gaurdians, but you already know about them. So all I have to tell you about is the spirit-" Aircrest growled "Spirits- Yes I know about them too, infact, the Noble spirit is teaching me how to be the Noble warrior" CS said "Well it looks like you wont be needing me to guide you" Aircrest growled "Thankfully" before walking over to the bottom of the rock stair case, Aircrest unsheathing his blades and putting them together, they giving off a blue glow as he parts them, the lake that covers the lair parting into two walls of water, Aircrest walking up the stairs, Galaak nodding to CS before following Aircrest, once they reaching the lake shore, the cliffs of water crashing back towards each other. "Well that was a waste of time.." Aircrest growled. Galaak said, humor in his voice "Well I think it was a good, heart warming reunion" Aircrest growled "I have to return the Moderator's blade and Ban weapons soon. I have a bad feeling that anytime soon, something can just snatch them and wage the next Realm war!" Galaak "I guess the stress of the past wars have made you fear the next, and the underlying guilt that you would feel that you couldnt prevent it is reincarnated as the war being caused by your incompetance as the Noble warrior..." Aircrest widened an eye at Galaak, he asking "What? I took a coarse in psychology back on Ozymandias before I joined the peace clause!"
The trek back to the space craft was a long and fatigue inducing one, not because of the terrain, it was pretty easy walking over flat land, but the simple over bearing feeling that came from being on Skull Island, the animals..not being animals. There were massive imbalances in personalitties, carnivores fighting tooth and nail to defend herbivores, carnivores fighting carnivores only to have one carnivore surrender and try to be friends...a giant gorilla screams "Shamalammadingdong" ever now and again. It was more infuriating. No wonder this place was used as a prison for the worse of the worse. Aircrest took sadistic satasfaction in CS's eternal torture. The trek through the jungle was over, Aircrest and Galaak comming up to the beam perimeter set up by the soldiers. The plains just before was blanketed in thick fog. A segment of the beam fence was destroyed, the ATV that the soldiers were keeping watch from nowhere to be found. Aircrest trotted over the bent over metal beam, sparks jumping from the green orbs that the laser grid would link up with the others. He caught sight of a foot print in the ground just before the grasslands, turning to the jungle he saw a trail. A V-rex had just passed through. Aircres barked to Galaak "Theres another one of those rexes out there, and sinse I dont have a techno magic thingymajig, Im going to rely on you to tell me where it is in advance to me walking into it's shin, K?" Aircrest let out a chuckle, walking foward and hitting something hard, almost like a tree. Aircrest's eyes widened and he was lost for words. "Ah........shiiiiiiiiiiiiittt" Aircrest hissed from under his breath, backing up, the creature infront of him letting out a snort from it's nostrills, turning around, each placement of it's feet rocking the area. It lowered it's head to be almost level with Aircrest's head, the height of it's jaw dwarfing him. Suddenly, the grey scaled descendant of the T-rex parted it's jaws revealing gnarly teath, some tilted to one side so they were exposed even if the jaws were shut. Galaak whispered to Aircrest, he kneeling by the ATV "Make a run for it, I'll distract him!" Aircrest barked "You run, Im the Noble warrior, I can take him" Galaak said, almost too quickly "I cant argue with that..." Before darting off into the mist, the V-rex's line of vission jumping to the alien as he sped across the plains, the creature about to stomp on after him when Suddenly Aircrest fired a bright red beam into the V-rex's side, causing it to stumble before it snapped it's body around, facing Aircrest once more, lowering it's head as it ran towards him, jaws open. Five feet away from him, the V-rex was ready to slam his jaws onto the raptor, Aircrest ready to slam a fully accumulated surge of spirit energy into the dinosaur's mouth when a loud bang was heard, a whistle then an explosion, the yellow flames appearing when a shell from Galaak's launcher hit the V-rex, he was still in the area. Aircrest unleashed his blast, the magnitude forcing the V-rex off it's feet, the explosion that was the aftermath of the beam's realease of power surly killing it. Aircrest ran off into the fog, the roars and screeches of all sorts of creatures on the island echoing through the air, the ground began to rumble. Suddenly, a voice called out to the raptor "Aircrest! Over here! To your right! Hurry! Theres a herd of some type of sauropod dinosaurs and another one of those large carnivores!" Aircrest turned, squinting, seeing a blurry figure waving it's arms at him. A low groan sounded off from behind Aircrest and with out hesitation, Aircrest darted to the figure some distance away, the groans turning into frantic screams as the brontosaurs that were passing through broke into a running mob, some falling over and being crushed by those behind, some blocking the path completely, the survivors changing coarse, heading straight for the ship some yards away. Aircrest met up with Galaak and with no words they simple ran up the open cargo bay, the ship's turbines spinning to life with flames and hisses, the ship rising from the landing zone soon after just as the thundering herd bowled through underneath...

Chapter 8: Time Goes On

Aircrest took shakey breaths as he leaned against the metallic wall. His muscells were tense and aching as stress slowly trickled away from his mind. Galaak asked "Your OK now Aircrest" The raptor growled "There was a time when I used to entice T-rexes on purpose, just for the hell of running for my life- it's been a while sinse I did something like that" Galaak replied "That reminds me, it's your birthday tomorrow" Aircrest ccked his head "How do you know that?", the Ascatis answering "Sylicora told me - she knows a lot about you sinse she met CS" Aircrest barked synically "Oh that wont make anything awkward when I talk to her or anything" Galaak growled "This is a weird question, considering under normal circumstance you wouldnt care, but sinse your the Noble warrior, you plan to do anything?" Aircrest barked "What's the importance of a birthday? If you have one it means your doing something right to survive- or in my case, lucky" Galaak gave a suprised look. "Lucky? I think you're underestimating your self" Aircrest snarled in response "Im sure years from now, they'll be stories about me and how I saved the Realm three times- but really, when I went against CIK, I didnt know half the things I do now- which is part of the reason I died.." Galaak said swiftly "-No shame in that-" Aircrest continued "It was actually kind of scary, I had lightning right there on my sword, I didnt know what it would do! Same thing goes for when I fought Placentra on Xordia. His skills were enough to make me sh*t my self over and over again, much less his talk about an evil that is in the gauntlet- and all that other stuff- I thought I was doomed right there and then, but some how I managed to use the power of the armor. I dont think anyone could take the end of our existance more than once with out going crazy...but not too many have two spirits to lend a hand every once in a while..." Aircrest paused, before growling again "Im going to spend my birthday at the realm of Mortal gods. After that, Im going to dedicate my life to master the armor in every way, then decide who's going to get it when my time is up" Galaak nodded. "Sounds like a plan, but you dont want another try to find some one to love?" Aircrest barked "After I died, I realised the mate that I devoted my time and energy to protect forgot everything about me for the promise of power. Love is over rated Gal- it really is- and besides, If someone knew I had a mate, then they'd have a calling card for a weakness, which is why I had to give up those emotions in order to get the power of the Noble armor- duty and love are too conflicting, by getting rid of the other choice, you are mentally stronger.." Galaak widened an eye "You sure about that?" Aircrest replied " The only other person to be a Noble Warrior was CS, and he's not the best mentor, so Im making this stuff up as I go along, so no, Im not sure, but Im not going to abbandon my duty to the realm because I think Im in love. I already made that mistake and Im not doing it again.." Just then, the two parts of the blast door in the cargo bay moved apart from the middle, A soldier standing outside. "Commander Taalrik- Noble Warrior, your presence is needed in the bridge" The two looked at each other, Aircrest sighing before getting off the wall, walking towards the door, stepping from the dark room with crates scattered about and strange vehicles clamping them down to the floor.

Chapter 9

"Our next course, Commander?" Galaak looked at Aircrest who stood next to him in the bridge. "Should we go back to GEW?" Aircrest cocked his head to the left. Unknown to anyone, he was having a conversation with spirits. The transperrant spirit that looked exactly like Aircrest growled "I can get you to the mortal gods with ease" Aircrest growled quietly to Linith "Ya, you can, but what about every body else?" A soldier said in the Ascatis language to Galaak "We have to report back to Ozymandias soon" Galaak nodded, still looking at Aircrest, who then hissed "Ill go on my quest alone, I wont need the ship. I can go tell everyone myself about what we're gonna do" Galaak nodded. "Tell them that I will be on my way to Ozymandias" Tarnia, who had been sitting infront of a computer with a large back brace said "In your planet's atmosphere, I'd go up like a wicker ball...literally" She had her helmet off, small blue flames flickering along her burgandy scales. Loneclaw descended through the metallic panels. "Could someone tell me why I just saw a T-rex fly by the ship?" Galaak widened an eye. "Set a course back to Skull Island, present before something worse than that appears" He ordered, Loneclaw mewing "Aye aye Mister captain dude!" He floated over to a computer console, patting his paws over the keys, they phasing through them. Tarnia smirking, poking a finger through the cat, Loneclaw stopping and turning around. "Remove your finger if you please, miss flaming lizard" Tarnia snarled "What did you say, rat?!" Galaak resisted laughter, trying to keep as professional as possible, he being the captain of the ship and all. He was happy that Tarnia wont call him a fish after this moment. While this went on, Aircrest and Linith switched places, the Noble armor giving off it's tell tale glow. Aircrest slashed the air with his gauntlet, a rift opening up in the space craft, electricty and rumbling thunder eminated from the vortex, eyes turned to the portal, seeing Aircrest jump through it, and the golden portal closing behind him, it dissapearing in a flash. Loneclaw mewed a few minutes after "My sammich got sucked into that portal..."

Snowclaw flicked a claw out and drew an X in the dirt. "Your turn Switchblade" The liliensternus drew an O. "Ah ha!" She growled happilly. Snowclaw widened his eyes, looking at the three O's in a downward diagonal going from left to right in the brown dry dirt near the GDF base. "I can't believe I didnt see that!" Snowclaw hissed. Swtchblade smirked, the tip of her tounge hanging out the side of her maw. Sylicora growled "Alright Switch- you get to play me now!" Snowclaw mumbled "It's witch craft!" Sylicora poked Snowclaw. The cat snapped around to look at her, baring his teeth. "Calm down" Sylicora growled. Switchblade then poked him. Snowclaw twisted about, rearing up to stare the Lili in the eye before sitting down. Sylicora poked him, snickering, Snowclaw bristling before stalking off. "Go play your game!" He snarled, just then,a thundering boom echoed through the area as the golden portal opened, electricity shot out, and soon after, Aircrest jumped out landing in a crouch. Just as he appeared, a small half eaten hero sandwich was jettisoned from the vortex, slamming into Aircrest's back and falling apart, Aircrest twisting, cocking his head at the deli products, before turning back to the animals. "Uh...hi..Aircrest" Sylicora growled, an eye slightly widened in suprise and confusion. "Where's Galaak, Tarnia and Loneclaw?" Switchblade asked, Snowclaw adding "And the space ship for that matter...did Galaak crash?" Sylicora added again "Why's your amor glowing?!" Aircrest growled in response, his voice distorted, many voices underlayed with his own. "Galaak has to return to his home world, Tarnia and Loneclaw seemed to have joined him" Snowclaw growled "Loneclaw's on a space ship and going to another planet!?" Snowclaw implored. "He'll be OK" Aircrest replied. "He IS dead..." Snowclaw hissed in response "It's not him Im worried about. Im worried about everyone else on board..." Aircrest cocked his head and continued "And I will be on my way to the realm of Mortal gods, excuse me as I make my leave..." Aircrest got to his full height and swiped the air once more, a portal promptly forming. Sylicora barked out after Aircrest as he stepped through the tunnel through time and space "You aren't the care free party animal CS said you were!" Linith could only smirk from the irony of that statement.

Chapter 10

A golden flash over took the new dimension. Aircrest stepped out of the portal, Linith relinquishing his controll over the raptor. Aircrest was bewildered. The only refferance he had for the gigantic castle was that it was a ruined husk of rock that was on the brink of collapse. Now it was a grand, tall building, the court yard garden was lush, almost like a miniature jungle, tall trees with neat vines and flowers being watered by the fountain, which was a circle with the skull of a tyrannosaur inscribed in it's center, water comming from it's nostrils and eyes. Aircrest's eyes widened slightly as he muttered "It looks like...Crusher....why would his likeness be here..." Aircrest walked through the garden, side stepping the fountain, being wet by the mist that came out near the very base of the upward stream. Getting out of the garden, Aircrest came to the stone steps, golden polished brick, the gate keeper sitting on the right wall that lined the stairs. She had a book in her hand, a cross bow in the other and a pack full of the arrows. Aircrest walked over to to the short wall, looking over it. There was a sheer drop on both sides, a green sea lay at the very bottom. He turned his head to the gate keeper, about to ask her "Do you know Im here?" but as his lips parted, she said "Yes...I do" Aircrest was silent, staring hard at the moderator. She said, not looking from her book "There are still beings with powers beyond yours you know" She glanced at Aircrest. "I see you suceeded" Aircrest nodded. He put his left hand on the long blade sheathed on tight ropes strung on the pannels of his armor, forcing it down as he ripped it out from the sheath, slicing the sling with ease, twirling the blade to the reverse position, resting his arm on the the hilt of the moderator's blade. "Well, this is yours.." His head cocked, he putting his right hand over the ammulet around his neck. He carefully put his claws around the pendant and took it off, the chain hanging off the back of his gauntlet. HG rested the book on the wall and hopped off, slinging the strap on the black metal cross bow around her shoulders and walked towards Aircrest, taking the hilt of her blade, and outstretched her hand, Aircrest dropping the ammulet into her palm. HG smiled. "It seems that the second Noble Warrior is a capable one, suprising even more, sinse CS created you-" Aircrest's eyes widened. "Created me!? Wh- uh...maybe it's different for you...mortal gods...but I was hatched..." HG closed her eyes, sheathing her blade. "You've proven your self, Aircrest. I think it's time you knew more about the world you live in." Aircrest growled "what are you talking about!?" HG replied "We mortal gods do more than just controll the weather and other things! Aircrest, we created the creatures that inhabit the realm. Infact, in that spectrum, you have a lot more brothers and sisters than Curdle and Hazle." Aircrest growled "More...?" HG said "Follow me" as she turned back to the castle doors, running up the stairs, getting her book as she passed it, the door opening as she approached. Aircrest trotted after her,and it wasnt too long until he found himself in a chamber, stone sculptures lined up side by side. Unlike regular statues, they were writhing about, as if they were alive, and the fact they were life sized to the creatures they were based off added to the glamour. "This is our homage to the cherished realm creatures.." HorseGal said. "Every creature who isnt struck by newbie syndrome....or just plain noobish, is enshrined here" Aircrest was looking up at the first living sculpture, Crusher, a plaq at the base of it with his profile. The stone rex swung his head about, jaws parting revealing it's teeth. Next to it was his mate, and down the row was the rest of his familly. Behind him was Darkness and other dinosaurs. "They are the realm's oldest creatures" Aircrest barked "It says that they aren't older than 15! Im 15 and a half!" HG replied "But they were created before you at the age of 15, as you were created after at the age of 15." Aircrest turned from the gate keeper and to the sculpture. "Who are my other siblings- and who created us?" HG pointed down the rows of sculptures. "Your siblings should be in the 5th to last row" Aircrest nodded, running along side the library of creatures from every Ewar and RPG. He came to a skidding hault as he saw a particular sculpture. Himself. His sculpture was him in his armor, swing his swords about as if he was reacting to someone else in a fight. Aircrest growled "So I am one of the cherrished?" Horsegal replied, suddenly behind him, "Of coarse...you are the Noble Warrior after all.." Aircrest looked down the row. HorseGal said as his eyes passed over the figures, he knew every one of them, but to think he was related to them... "Spinnerax, MegaMouth, Vapor, Snowclaw, Loneclaw, Speed Freak, Nate, G1 and Screen. Many of those are friends of yours.." Aircrest turned to HG and implored "Who created us!?" HG paused before asking in a sincere tone "Are you sure you want to know?" Aircrest nodded. HG took a breath, having a hand on her blade's hilt just incase Aircrest reacted unfavorably. "Compy Scavenger" Aircrest blinked. "C-C-CS...CS!?" Aircrest turned around, gazing at the sculptures, G1 in mid transformation at this time, before falling to his knees. HG took her hands off the hilt and stepped fowards. "It's nothing to be ashamed of...though he did get banished, he created great things...he was called the "Rhino" before he was banished-" Aircrest growled sharply "Why- why was he banished?" HorseGal replied simply "You will know in due time - and yes, you could stay here some time more" Aircrest barked "How did you know I wanted to ask you that?" HorseGal chuckled. "You already know the answer to that, my saurian warrior of a thousand inquiries.." HorseGal began to walk off, dissapearing in a green flash that illuminated the fairly dark chamber..

Chapter 11

Aircrest's eyes opened, he saw the golden stone ceiling with the uncanny resemblense to the rest of the stone that made up the gigantic castle and it's grounds. He blinked a few times before turning his head to the side, catching glimpse of the bottom jaw of a great white's. He was thoughtless and groggy for a few minutes, before rising up, gasping for breath. he looked about. He was on a fairly comfortable bed with blue sheets and a thin blue cover that laid draped over Aircrest's legs and tail and off the side of the bed. His armor was across from him on a desk. There was another to the side of that one with a computer and some papers, some cumpled up on the desk or the floor. Above that was a small model bull shark about 4 feet long and hanging from the ceiling. Aircrest took the covers off and got to his feet. He walked over to his armor. He put on the upper torso first, then the shoulder blades and the cufflinks. He put on his leg braces next and got his swords, twirlings them in his hands before sending them into the sheaths mounted on the back of the Noble armor. He put on his helmet last and stretched. He had no memory of what happened after being in the chamber, no memory of enterring this new room or going to bed. If anything he'd curl up and sleep in the chamber from pure habbit, sinse most of his life he had slept where ever he was at the time, except when he was in an other wise avoidable situation that he brought upon himself. Aircrest walked over to the other desk, eyeing the papers. He was shocked to what was on it. Pictures. The first one was a partially slumped over monstrous being, part mechanical with a large mechanical arm that boasted a pincer. "AMAKO!" Aircrest barked. He glannced to the other, hissing "Spinnerax!" and the last one rocked him to the core. "Me?!" Suddenly, raw truth hit Aircrest, and suddenly, he hissed "I...cant...breathe...this....air...." His hands latched onto his throat and he dropped onto the floor, hacking and coughing. It wasnt too long after until the door opened, a member exclaiming "Aircrest! What's wrong!?" Aircrest simply continued to spasm like a maniac. The member in a silver cloak ran over to him, grabbing his tail and with a fair struggle against his erattic movement, pulled him out of the room and crouched down, smacking him across the maw. "....Ow" Aircrest growled. "Sorry" The member replied. "I remember that voice...Pyronychous, right?" Pyro nodded and asked again "What happened?" Aircrest took a long breath and said "I dont know...sorry about that...being in CS' room..and spending the night in his bed must've triggered some mental allergy..or something..." Aircrest suddenly shuddered. The mortal god asked, worriedly "So you'd...kill your self?" Aircrest growled "Ppppffffftt-no...I'd jump out of the window and let the fall kill me." Pyro stared at him with genuine concern. "Im ok now, thanks" Aircrest barked, one eye widened. Aircrest rolled onto his feet and got to his full height. "I guess you'd be going back to your realm now.." Pyro said. Aircrest barked "Im sure that the realm is safe. There is no way another sentinal war can happen-I destroyed them all, and Placentra and his allies are dead" Pyo replied "You've done well" Aircrest smiled and asked "What do I do now? The realm has gone ages with out major war, the only one I remember was when the writter came and created the interdimensional portals and sh*t. That wasn't even much of a war." Aircrest began to laugh. "What is it?" Pyro asked, intriguied by his story that rose from his own inquiry. "While the writter threw the realm into chaos, I was busy being a secret agent in WRPG. Who would have thought that a short time after I'd be the defender of the realm, it's sorta scary how that works out.. even scarier is that without the writter...the realm as we know it would never exist. I wouldnt have met most of my friends..." He barked "Do I have to live the rest of my life preparing for the next realm war that could break out!? I dont think I could handle it...I would go insane! Imagine me, being as old as Ripper- you do know who Ripper is, right?" Pyro nodded. "Being and old as him and preparing for another war!" Aircrest snarled "The bruises, cuts and fractures are going to follow me for a life time!" Pyro patted the turmoltuous raptor on the back a few times and said "Well your going to make your self go crazy trying to guess your future! You have a great responsibillity to bear and your future is as uncertain as the certainty of your destiny. For now, enjoy the fact that you've saved your home three times and enjoy your time of peace." Aircrest growled "Thanks Pyro", only to hear her whisper "At your 16th birthday, you've come across a block in your journey, keep your priorities and friends close.."

The End Of Part 6 of 6

Bonus Chapter One: Fire

Aircrest looked up at the black mountain ahead of him. The sky was dark, and a dark cloud of ash and smoke hung near the summit. At the base was volcanic residue of cooling lava and gray smoke. Crevasse and chasms made the area dangerous, but even all of these threats didn’t phase the lone raptor. No. It was the under taking after the under taking of navigating the volatile mine field of fiery danger and trap door like weakened rock that can send anything falling into the dark depths in the Earth. Aircrest was unwavering as he stepped onto the dark rock, unsheathing a blade and twirling it in his hand, a flowing breeze blowing over the land, blowing the volcanic fumes away as he made his way, slowly and seldom. Some time has passed since he talked to Pyro in the realm of the mortal gods - members, as he had learned, was the alternate name. Well he couldnt bring his friends on his journey. Galaak, Tarnia and even Loneclaw were gone, gone on with their lives and after life. He hadn't known Sylicora and Switchblade long but he still thought of them as some form of friendship, and Snowclaw was probably back in his den, studying the scriptures he got from FRPG. They may not be near physically, but spiritually, or some other guru free love crap. His priorities however, were all too clear. The remaining two elements were to fall by his blades. Aircrest was already making his way up the incline, plumes of steam and other gasses occasionally blowing rocks off the base of the mountain, making the trek up like navigating a mine field but Aircrest had no fear. It was almost as if he'd done this a thousand times over. Guided by spiritual energies and the spirits, Aircrest masterfully moved, twirling his blade still as he moved up. His target was a hole in the mountain, a cave that moved through the thick wall of rocks and into the boiling pot in which the gaurdian of fire ruled. Lightning broke out in the dark clouds as the chunks of rocks thrown up in the constant explosions in the funnel of the volcano slammed into each other and creating a charge. The quick bolts of electricity shot down from the clouds slammed into the rocks, making it molten, but cooling instantly as Aircrest walked by. Tremors occasionally rocked the landscape constantly. A part of the volcano gave way, crashing down the slope and falling into the chasms with a sound that resembles that off a horse's hooves clicking against the ground as it trotted. The distant explosions sounded and got louder as the raptor in gold scaled it. After a while, the climb had become too steep. Aircrest slammed his blade into the mountain face before holding his hands up, light golden rays shining off the golden swords that were being summoned. Soon after, Aircrest had summoned his Xordian blades. They were enchanted by the gate keeper with a teleportation spell. All Aircrest had to do was focuss his energies and provide his hands to catch the somewhat short blades. He slammed the blade in his left hand into the ground before sheathing the Blade Of Neptune. He then flipped the sword in his other hand into the reverse and picked up the blade in the ground. Aircrest slumped over and slammed the blades into the ground, climbing the mountain. Aircrest was near his destination when a large plume exploded out of the ground in front of him. Thinking fast, Aircrest flipped the latch on the blades and swung to the side,a rattling clank could be heard as the chain wound out, dodging the tumbling rock chunks. Aircrest slipped the switch again, reeling in the chain and scaling the wall again. The rest of the climb was as uneventful as the start. Aircrest came to the hole in the volcanic mountain and ripped the swords from the rock, hopping up into the hole and then relinquishing his blades. They glowed white and disappeared, returned to a new chamber in the castle. The chamber of the Noble Warrior- which would be Warriors after Aircrest completes his term. Aircrest drew his other blades as he walked carefully through the opening of the volcano. After a while, he came to the end of the tunnel through the mountain, glowing bright yellow and orange lighting the shadows. Strangely, there was a spiraling outcrop from the end of the tunnel downwards to the lava basin. Aircrest looked about the funnel of the volcano and barked "Guardian of flames that burn in our blood, I- The Noble Warrior challenges you to an Ahrzee- Surrender your immortality and show yourself before me!" Suddenly, a figure appeared. A serpentine dragon, however it had no wings. It was transparent but became more and more solid in appearance by the second. The guardian let out a roar, the volcano rumbling, the lava jumping up. "And the wager- oh what could it be..." The dragon snarled. "Your power-" Aircrest snarled getting cut off "How original" The dragon added cynically" Aircrest snarled "Your wager?" The dragon snarled "Your armor, it's gold will fit in with my treasure.." Aircrest nodded. "Prepare guardian, you will fall today" The dragon swung its body about and it's clubbed tail slammed into where Aircrest once stood, he launching himself upwards at the last second, landing on the tan bone club, running up the dragon's tail, jumping up again, landing on the guardian’s shoulders, much to it's surprise. "A realm creature was not supposed to have the power you do!" It exclaimed. It's arm shot towards it's shoulder, Aircrest flipping the Blades Of Neptune to the broad sides and crossed them, an orb forming where they crossed and evolved into a spiraling white and gold beam which blew a hole straight through the guardian’s hand. It roared in pain and rage. Aircrest's blue blades began glowing, flipping them to the reverse and slammed them into the dragon's neck, the blades sliding through with ease. The dragon snarled, grabbing the raptor and throwing him upwards, opening up its jaws, a rippling of hot air forming and a white hot glow in its jaws, a few seconds later, the release the energy being a white hot concentrated spiraling blast. Aircrest, who was s
Last edited by C S on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:06 am, edited 18 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:39 am

Once again, really cool, has some funny parts, I'm just really concerned about the quantity of the fanfics. Usually, having tons of sequels makes the quality of the media (Writing, movies, etc) go down, but so far you've avoided that...

Keep up the good work. Just don't over-do it :P
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:10 pm

travelling from his gauntlet, the red beam colliding and fighting the oncoming blast, forcing Aircrest up into the clouds and forcing the dragon down, a massive tremor rocking the area to it's core in the severe struggle when an explosion broke out, the intitial release of power being a white halo, much like that of when the gauntlet makes contact with something. Then the explosion, a white bubble of intense spiritual energy engulfing the volcano, the mountain being no match for the incredible power and being blown apart. The dragon let out a terrible screech as it was ripped apart in the intense beam. In the over cast of the blood red beam, The darkened clouds started to dissipate. Aircrest felt like he was floating in the violent cloud of darkness, when the firey form of the dragon serpentine through the clouds as well as gradually transforming. When it finally got to Aircrest, it was a fiery raptor. Suddenly, the spirit of the gauntlet appeared, and hissed. "The Light...and the Dark...will merge to become one.." The shadowy figure touched the shoulder of the flaming creature, a vortex forming around where the two made contact, both spirits merging from there. In a a flash, the remaining spirit was the dark spirit of the gauntlet with flames mixed with his shadowed aura, but they died out soon after, yet occasionally, it's eyes would be flaming. The spirit growled "One last spirit remains, and when we merge....my name will be revealed" The spirit disappeared as Aircrest descended from the dark clouds which was breaking up and drifting in the air, seeing that in the after math of the battle, the fire guardian’s lair was obliterated, the only thing left being the lake of fire at the base of the volcano, the top already cooling down into hard rock....

Bonus Chapter Two: Earth

Aircrest landed at the base of the lava basin. The smoke rose and flickered in a new found cool breeze that blew over the land. Aircrest fell to his knees. His spirits appeared to his sides. "Whats the matter, warrior?" Linith growled. The other spirit said nothing, but looked slightly concerned. "Im just a bit winded, thats all" Aircrest responded. With a grunt Aircrest got to his feet again. He stumbled over the black rocks before getting his orientation again. He growled "How...powerfull was that blast?" Aircrest growled. "Very, very powerfull" Linith responded. "Only the most powerfull dragons of FRPG can come even close to the magnitude of that. You are finding more and more of your awsome power" Aircrest hissed, pained "Ya it felt awsome" he walked across the barren land slowly, breathing hard. He growled "I think..Im going to die ...from..exhaustion......L-L-....bah..." Linith cocked his head. "The Noble Warrior must over come the extremes he faces in the realm he protects" Suddenlly, Aircrest fell over to his side, gazing to the burning sun and closing his eyes.

Some time later, Aircrest's eyes opened. He was in a meadow, laying in the grass on his back. Aircrest turned his head to the side, catching sight of a spring right next to him. Back in the land of brim stone of fire and smoke, Aircrest had a seemingly untamed thrist that made his throat feel like it was going to shrivel up and fall into his stomach, for he was also hungry. He rolled over to the left and onto his feet, gazed into the crystal clear water above multicolored pebble and drank, drank fast and with wild abbondon. If it was an illusion, he was going to enjoy it before he realised he was licking rock or something worse, like in the stories he heard of the travellers travelling that way have done after passing the serene plains and meadows. Aircrest, who was tense relaxed instantly. It was real. He was right infront of a spring. Linith asked "How are you now, Aircrest?" The raptor growled "One hellofalot better than before- you got any compy bits? Im getting the rumblies" Linith growled "That would be your responsibillity Noble Warrior Aircrest." The raptor barked "Whats with calling me Noble Warrior all the time? Im Aircrest, good old lovable Aircrest.." The great spirit replied "Aircrest, you are mastering your powers. Pretty soon I will only watch you, same goes for your gauntlet's spirit." Aircrest growled "I cant even talk to you!? Dammit man! You heard what Pyro said, I know you did you were right there with me! You might not think the same for me- because Im the realm's protecter- but you guys are my friends too you know!" Linith replied "We have to leave that role now Aircrest and become your guidance until you are ready to take the responsibillity of the Noble Warrior as your own. When you are a master you wont need us Aircrest...and then you will choose the next Noble Warrior who will carry on your legacy" Aircrest looked down to the ground, a breeze blowing over the land. "Linith..is my life now a test?" Aircrest muttered. "Almost everything in my life now is going down the crapper...is this supposed to be a way to see If I am able to handle the responsibillities of a master?" Linith began "All will be reve-" Aircrest snapped at that. "All will be f*cking revealed wont it!? Why cant you tell me!? If you cant tell the thing sacrafising his life the secrets of the realm, who the f*ck can you tell thats not a member?! Do you know how frustrating this is!? For god's sake I should choose the next heir right f*cking now! " The shadowy spirit hissed, flames beginning to appear amongst the dark aura. Linith growled, still calm and eloquent "I dont expect you to understand now..but time will be your curiousity's medicene, and hopefully the same for your temper" Some time passed after Aircrest went on a hunt. He managed to get a few rabbits and was lucky to get some bird eggs, blue shelled and speckled green, though he never got to eat them because almost instantly he was attacked by a brown bear that wanted to be his friend. After trekking across the realm again, he came to a desserty area. Tors stood tall and provided shade against the harsh sun. Aircrest walked across the grainy sand. He hissed "Dammit....Im parched again" He swallowed hard and called out "Guardian of Earth and it's many landscapes, show your self before the Noble warrior- I challenge you to an Ahrzee - surrender your immortallity and make your wager!" The ground shook, the tremors making the stacks of rocks that were created after how many years crumble and fall to the Earth. There was now no way the sun could be beaten. The sand infront of Aircrest sifted away, reavealing a canyon burried from view. From it, a creature rose up from it's depths. Two horns rose from the canyon, clawed hands jutting up and slamming onto the edge of the canyon and lifed up. A minotaur, what Aircrest thought it was showed it's self, it's upper body was covered in black armor, broken chains hanging from it's cufflinks. It's fur was brown and tan. It's eyes were blood red with the fires of hell burning in them. The bull was massive. Almost as big as the dragon. It snorted. "if I am to win this battle...I will have you as my eternal slave- realmer..." Aircrest shot back "I will have your powers to call my own!" Without warning, two rock slabs rose from the ground, sand falling off and then rushed towards Aircrest, threatening to sandwich him. Aircrset darted towards one, running up before kicking onto the other one and launching up as they slammed into each other, landing on both of them before drawing his blades and jumping into the air again, corkscrewing as he rose, flames coating the Blades Of Neptune (Ironically) and spiralling downwards. Pretty soon, Aircrest was perched on top of a tornado of fire, sand turning to glass near it's base. Aircrest launched into the air, the fire trailing his blades. Aircrest swung the blades upwards and curved down, a blanket of flames flying at the minotaur, the guardian letting out a monsterous roar, a pillar of rock rising diagonally and hitting Aircrest out of the air like a billiard stick striking a cueball. The raptor flipped over and over as he plummeted from the blow, another pillar rising and slamming Aircrest from the vertical, he landing on the pillar on his front. Aircrest's muscells trembled, and he was sure he had broken countless bones. Still, he forced himself onto his feet, swords held tightly. He stumbled foward, weakly swinging a blade, the pillar lowered from right under Aircrest. It would be a 40 foot drop. Suddenly, Aircrest's eyes flashed red and his gauntlet glowed red, and instantly rejeuvinated he drew his blades and crossed them as he fell, wind gusting and comming together as a whirl wind before being compressed into a ball. He came to a gentle landing on both legs before spinning around,swinging his blade, the ball of air being forced into the guardian of Earth, and Aircrest forced the ball apart, the force of the friction of the breeze scathed his skin, the fast burn winding the Earth element's physical embodiment. Aircrest's gauntlet crackled with power, a blast flying straight at the minotaur, hitting it and forcing it back off the edge of the canyon, it falling back into the great divide. An Earth quake ensued. Aircrest glanced about as the shaking ground sifted sands before putting the tips of his blades to his side, launching into the air, corkscrewing as he rose into the air, jagged spikes rising up where Aircrest once stood. It was obvious that he couldnt fight from the ground, for it would be complete suicide. The Earth quake stopped and a hand of the minotaur rose up, slamming into the ground, cracks spreading about, the other latching onto the edge of the canyon as well. It hauled it's self up, long skinny burgandy almost insectoid legs latched onto the canyon's edge. It then rose up, eight legs, holding up the monsterous guardian up in full view. It's lower body was mostly scorpian like. A tail rose up and curled over the bull's head, the barb being right in between the horns. Under it's first pair of arms was another which hosted pincers with interlocking recurved teeth like spikes. They opened and shut menacingly. The gaurdian moved over the divide and walking after Aircrest, letting out a rage filled roar. Aircrest flew away, trying to think of what to do. He began to climb higher and higher into the air, a pillar rising suddenly and slammed into him, forcing him out of controll of the air currents while the energy exerted on Aircrest on imapct launched him into the sky, two pillars rising from a diagonal, slamming into Aircrest, holding him in a tweaser like grip. By now, Aircrest would be surely dead, but the spirit was going to end the guardian. Aircrest let out a bellow, a pulse of energy blowing the pillars apart, Aircrest falling, putting the blade tips to his side and flying at the giant minotaur/scorpian hybrid. A pillar broke the surface of the ground, Aircrest landing on it and running across, launching himself back into the air and continued his flight. Spike pillars were thrusted upwards at Aircrest, he momentarilly pointing his right clenched fist at the minotaur, another blast slamming dead into it's chest and knocking it off it's feet, all eight of them, and pushing it across the land before Aircrest returned to his gliding state. He then relinquished his power over the air current as he drew near, landing and running up one of the scorpian like arms, the monster roaring, throwing the limb into the air, throwing the raptor with it, Aircrest's red glowing relic firing a sudden powerfull blast which blew a chunk out of the arm. He landed back on it in a crouch. He darted back up the arm as before, twirling his blades, fire coating his body as he went. Aircrest ran up the side of the bull's back, the fire singing it's skin and fur. The bull writhed, trying to grab Aircrest. As Aircrest reached it's shoulders, the beast's tail moved out and then struck, Aircrest jumping and firing another gauntlet beam into it, blowing the stinger apart much to the guardian's pain. Aircrest ran to the bahemoth's neck and slammed his gauntlet into it. A white halo formed around it, and the sudden realease of power pushed the monster over, as well as snapping it's neck like a tooth pick. Aircrest crossed his blades again as he fell from the beast which was propelled some distance away, air whirling as he was enclosed in an orb of air, slowly descending to the ground. The slain guardian glowed green, a beam being shot into the air and arcing, zipping down and hitting Aircrest in the chest. The raptor's eyes widened, a section of his eyes being grey, green, gold,red, blue and black, then they sprialled about around Aircrest's pupils before a white flash over casted the area. Aircrest fell back down, landing in a crouch. He wasn't under the controll of the spirit now. He got up, seeing the shadowy spirit look at it's self. "I am the dark, yet I am a light.." Flames began to coat his body with the dark mystic aura. "I controll the raw power of the Earth its self. Noble Warrior Aircrest, the creation of Compy Scavenger...I am Ascentia, spirit of the Gauntlet Of Fury"

Thanks for the comment TT. This is the last one though, with a couple of spin offs focussing on characters in the background and stuff
Last edited by C S on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:40 pm, edited 11 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:47 am

And the fan fic has ended!

Or has it?

Seriously, bonus chapters- look out for em!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:44 am

Nice end to the series. Amazing that you could make so many sequels and not run the series dry...I congratulate for that.

Nice work CS.
TyrannoTitan

Return to Single Writer Fiction