The Tale Of A Compy

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

The Tale Of A Compy

Postby C S » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Prologue

As the years passed, threats came and went. Some were just minor that the creatures of the realm could handle. Sometimes a larger threat would appear and the Noble Warrior had to debate as to weither to intervene or let the events take it's coarse. It was a tormenting task, trying to decide when and when not to use his powers, and sometimes a Noble Warrior seemed to be an uneeded force. Still, Aircrest did find use for his powers and stood vigillant. His devotion to his duty came as a god send when another realm war broke out when a force sent the monsters of GEW and the creatures of lore that resided in FRPG to spread a wave of destruction. As the legend of the one named Aircrest grew, the name of the one who came before him was left to the past and forgotten. Only the oldest and record keepers remembered the name of who was cast into infamy. The one that went from being known as "Teh Compy" to "The Rhino" and finally ending up as being called "The Fallen"

Chapter One: Humbled Beginnings

"Compy log 598" A figure in a red robe said. "I just created the compy logs- but I started at 598 because I want to make it seem like I had it for a while. Compy log 599, make 597 other compy log entries" CS turned to his right, catching sight of the sheath and belt it was connected to. He quickly put the belt on, tapping the hilt of the black handled blade inside the sheath. He was humming, nevously before saying "Compy log 600, get it together dammit!" He ripped the blade from his sheath with a quick metalic scrape and launched off the terrace made of stone, soaring downwards to a figure in jagged black and blue armor, shoulder blades recurved backwards ominously. With a long cry of battle, CS ran towards the target, his speed slightly decreased by the long sword, but he was still a speedy foe. Suddenly, the target turned around, a massive and broad blade in his hand. "The ban f*cking katana!?" CS exclaimed, stopping his charge, sliding over the golden stone ground, slamming his blade down in front of him to stop his foward momentum. The figure said "Oh wait..." he sheathed the admin weapon, drawing another blade from his second sheath. A bluish blade with black and silver fixtures that looked like flames at the hilt. "I must've mixed up the sheathes when I put 'em on this morning..." CS replied "Clearly you must have" The figure shook his head, before saying "Moving on-First lesson, never-EVER- do a battle cry, it's stupid and very corny"
".......Point taken" CS said. Suddenly, the figure lunged fowards, his blade held up and about to bring it down like a hammer. CS launched into a side ways flip, landing in a crouch as his enemy's blade slammed into the ground, embedding in it slightly. "Holy f*cking sh*t on a f*cking sammich with extra mayonaise and bull sh*t on top!" With a grunt, the black and blue armored fighter wrenched the blade from the stone, small chunks being jettisonned into the air as well. CS slammed his blade down and flipped onto it, balancing vertically on the sword before bending his arm quickly in a jumping motion, lifting off the ground slightly as he fell over, using the momentum to also do a downward slash, his blade slamming to to that of the Second In command's. "Where the hell did you learn that?" He asked, forcing foward. CS replied, also pushing back, "I just made it up, I thought I was gonna fall on my a*s but looks like I pulled it off...I must be dreaming!" he launched into a back flip landing a few feet away and yelled "SUPA LASER GO!" He outstretched his free hand, expecting a massive blue beam trailed by volts of electricty to burst from his palm. "Sh*t..." He said when he realised it was realitty. "Compy log 601- when suspecting living a dream, break the fourth wall by expecting a laugh track to play at a corny joke- if it does, your dreaming" He glanced at TT, who, behind his helmet's face plate was absolutly dumb founded. "Compy log 602- right down these compy logs some where before I forget" TT finally said after an awkward silene "Well...I guess we're done here..." CS asked "How'd I do!?" TT replied "You lasted more than 30 seconds." CS said "F*ck yea! New record!" and made beeping sounds and pretended to play guitar on his sword, TT swinging his sword, it glowing as a blue bolt of electictiy launched into the air and slammed into the ground near CS, blowing a deppresion in the stone floor. CS stared at the hole for a few seconds before saying "Ill stop..." The deppression soon repaired it's self, the chunk blown off reappearing.

Chapter Two: Training

Some time has passed sinse CS' battle with the Second in command. He had been practicing how to use a blade for the arena that is known as the RPGTopia Ewar. This was soon after CS appeared in the realm of members. Like all those before him, this stage in his growth as a mortal god was a low point. Horrid creatures appeared. Savage was his first, a tyrannosaur. Also, like those before him, he tried to become the new Crusher of his generation, and failed. Horribly. His end came swiftly at the horns of a Triceratops and a creature known as the "Executioner" More time would pass before another creature would appear in the jungles of Isla Sorna. Blackscar. This character, being far worse than Savage, suprisingly had a longer life span. With two failures already blemishing his record as a member, CS was classified for some time as a noob, the failures making him drop from newbie. Then one day came in a private meeting with the creator of the realm...
"So your saying that Im a....noob...." KP nodded. "Me and the staff" CS said in realization "I never knew..." KP recomended "Why dont you be more descriptive with your creations?" CS said, not really making much of the advise at first "Sure, I guess" He locked his sights on his new creation. It was a hybrid between a werewolf and vampire. The heavilly muscelled canine spread it's large wings and flapped, a gust of wind lifting it into the cold, dark night and above the ruined city that used to be New York city, flying past high rises when large gaping holes in the walls and broken windows along it's height. I was short, but it was the start of CS' place as a respectable member(One who would be banished to the site dungeon for a week on two occasions), though one who's humor could be held questionable. The irony with this member was that while he had elevated himself above the rank of noob, his last nooby character coinsided with his first non-nooby character. Both would dissapear from the timeline of the realm they inhabitted, giving rise to a strain of characters that remain today. These characters include G1, Spinnerax and Aircrest. CS enjoyed his time as one of the normal members- until a poison began to grow inside him. It was one nobody could have anticipated. It was an ego, and it had manifested it's self in the form of a monstrousity. A.M.A.K.O stood for Anti Monster Amphibious Killing Orginism. The cyborg creature was an average creature with a few defining moments, one of which would be when it fell the monster, Hunter. After this it's blood lust would grow and pretty soon any monster that appeared was fair game. It's supernatrual teleportation lowered AMAKO's qualitty drastically and he was soon slain by a creature called Bane, however, the poison that inhabitted AMAKO would spread to this power house, and it too became a nooby juggernaut who was stopped dead in it's track. This "Virus" CS had would soon be coined "A Noob cycle." It was unclear how a noob cycle worked, how it starts and it's infectious qualitty. Yet no one would have guessed what happened next. AMAKO was not the only creature to be affected by CS' noob cycle. Almost every creature under his command was stricken with a small amount of noobiness, how ever, Aircrest, the future Noble Warrior ranked second in how much he was affected by the cycle "Teh Compeh" as CS came to call himself, was a ticking time bomb

Chapter Three: Like a record

CS laughed crazilly in his room. The bed was a rumpled mess of blue sheets. He gazed down at his picture of AMAKO before him. He snarled "You magnifisant creature- you made one mistake and they jump at your throat! No matter..." he turned his gaze to the gigantic cyborg wasp. "You are their next target now...stay low" Then his gaze turned to the picture of the dark green raptor with a thick stripe of black running down his back. "Aircrest..I have plans...for you..plans...but Ill need to get rid of that little obstacle...Selena" CS cackled wildly, leaning back on his chair, falling over. He cursed "Lizard sh*t and bat faces!" He wriggled off the chair and onto his back, rolling onto his stomach and getting up. "I hope no one heard that..." CS front flipped over to the brown wooden door, opening it, tilting his head to glance about into the hallway. "All clear" CS said, a member with a silver robe walking by only to have CS bark "GET AWAY THERES NOTHING TO SEE HERE" the member jumped, CS slamming the door shut. "Theres too many around" CS said in a hushed tone. "The walls, they have ears" Suddenly, a knock on the door sounded. CS opened it slightly, tilting his head to the side and moving to the side slightly to have one eye look into the hall way. A member in white plated armor stood outside. "Ah...IK.." IK asked "Hey CS, do you have sugar, making a cake" CS nodded no. "The sugar I have is already in uh...my premade meals.." IK asked "Oh. You know, this morning I had pancakes?" CS widened his eye slightly before saying "Not really no...I've been in here...most of the...day...thanks for sharing though...really.." IK nodded and asked "What did you have for breakfast?" CS replied "Poptarts and milk, dont tell anyone I have a toaster in here- they'll start asking for favors..." CS' visable eye turned to a squint and began to pan left and right repeatedly before looking back at IK. "Go look in the great hall, theres bound to be some sugar in the kitchen" IK asked "Thanks. Can I stay here a while though?" CS asked "....why the hell would you do that?" IK responded "Im not in a hurry" CS was silent before yelling "HOLY CRAP IK! THERES A FATALIS RUNNING AROUND!" IK asked "The raptor has been cloned?" CS stuttered before yelling "THE BLOODY DRAGON!" IK, who was suddenly excited drew his blade and asked "where!?" CS exclaiming "AS IF I PLAY MONSTER HUNTER! GO HUNT THAT MONSTER YOU...MONSTER..HUNTER..GUYDUDE!" IK nodded and ran down the hall. CS slowly closed the door, turned the lock and walked over to his felled mahogany chair, picking it up and putting it on it's legs and taking a seat. A pencil appeared in his right hand in a puff of light gray smoke as he took a sheet of paper, glancing at his picture of Spinnerax, more specifically, the wasp like creature's drills before singing softly "You spin me right round, baby right round, like a record baby, right round" Some time later, someone knocked on the door. CS opened it, and muttered "Dammit man it's the middle of the night, and for once Im NOT staying up!" IK said happily "Thanks for telling me about that fatalis! I got another dragon scale for my collection, wanna see?!" CS hissed "No, good night IK" And slammed the door.

Chapter 4

"Oh really?" CS asked, looking at the fish bowl with a purple castle inside, a small replica of part of part of the golden castle. "Ya" DM said. "Really" CS continued "Tsk tsk tsk...It's not a good sign when gold fish...commit suicide man." DM yelled "I know that dammit!" CS looked at the fish impaled on the spire of the model tower. CS asked "So why the hell would you put something like that in the bowl man?" DM replied "I thought it would make him happy!" CS snickered. "He's sure as hell happy now!" and poked the glass repeatedly, the vibrations making the dead copper colored gold fish to wriggle on the spire and slide down it. "Stooop!" DM said, trying to swat CS' unrelenting hand. "Poke poke poke poke!" CS said, moving his hand away when DM tried to slap his hand. "you cant stop me - you cant!" DM exclaimed "BAH!" And threw off his brown cloak, his robotic body revealed. He put his hands around his back and pulled out the silver and black hilts of light sabres and activated the swords of red beams. "Oh sh*t" CS said, grabbing the bowl and darting off. "Come back with my fish!" DM said, running after the red robed member. "Never- Domo arigato mister roboto-domo!" DM exclaimed "Oh common thats painfully over used!" CS laughed maniacally before saying "Change your oil- your voice box is squeaking, oh wait-that IS your voice" DM growled in his raspy voice "You will pay for that insult!" CS skidded to a halt, now at the rear of the castle. From there it was a long drop down into an ocean abyss covered in thick fog. CS held the gold fish bowl over the edge. "What the hell are you doing!?" DM said, jogging up behind CS. "Well.." CS began. "I dont think I could make it to the bathroom- I could trip over the stairs or some sh*t with you chasing me, so I guess I cant flush it...so Ill just drop it into the abyss.." DM hissed ominously "You wouldnt if you knew what's good for you.." CS replied "...Sure mail it to me" before dropping the bowl off the edge and then cracking his knuckles. "You might want to say some last words before the current takes it out to sea- if there IS a current...and if it's all ocean then there is no sea I guess...meh, maybe someone would actually go explore that place." DM was crouched by the abyss edge, peering down into the fog..
After a few minutes worth of walking, CS came back to the main court yard where the other members were. He didnt make too much out of them but then, a cold blew over the area. CS snarled "Frost golems and ruby slippers... dammit!" CS rubbed his hands together, moved them to his fave and parted them slightly, blowing into them, the warmth quickly fleeting. TT walked out of the castle and said "CS...come now" CS replied "I cant....feel my toes...." TT said quickly "Oh! Sorry about that..." The blanket of cold air blew off with a warm breeze. The irony here is that only CS was affected by the dibillitating cold. CS mumbled as he walked to the second in command "I better not have frost bite dammit.."

"Holy-" CS said. "You like it?" TT asked. CS said enthusiastically "It's my own fricken armor! SCORE! No more of these damned robes!" CS was about to free himself from the robe before TT pleaded "Dammit no! Not while im in the room!" CS said, his hands just about to grab onto the mateirial "...Of course not..." A few minutes after TT left the room, CS walked out of the door in the black and silver armor with a red trim on the shoulder and knee plates. Also, the armor had a sheath with a great sword that boasted a long chrome colored blade with a serated part near the sharp tip. "Classy" CS said, TT nodding. "Your officially one of us now..." CS smiled before saying "Im going to run around for a bit-K?" before darting down the stone corrider screaming at the top of his lungs, TT burying his face plate into his armored palms....

Chapter 5: A Fall And Rise

Time passed sinse CS had become a senior member and treaded where the respected before him once walked. He had become comfortable with his new rank, and so did his darkness...

CS walked down the corridor completely dumb founded. Things weren't right, it was clearly not normal. He passed a door that was opened slightly. At first he paid no mind to it, but he quickly ran back to it, pushing the arced door open to see that all of the members had gathered to one room, high on a pedastel of sorts was TT, not in his armor, but a thin suit with glowing lines all about it. He was bound by chains of crackling electricity. CS yelled out, being the only one to talk at the time and breaking a heavy silence, "What the f*ck is happenin!?" For some reason he had to use profanity, though he was confused to no end. The voice of the webmaster sounded soon after. "My second in command...has gone against the realm, for his own ammusment. He has tortured our creations to no end- I sent my most powerfull creation, Inferno to....retreive him for me.." The creator of the realm appeared in a mist of red, his massive war hambmer being held in one hand, amazingly. TT yelled out suddenly "It's because of YOU damned people that I did it! Do you have any idea how boring this place is at times!? ITS F*CKING TORTURE! DAMMIT NO!!" The webmaster commanded. "Silence traitor!" and gripped the handle of the hammer with both hands and raised the spiked hammer head high. By now, TT was having erractic spazzing and ecentric babble was flowing from his mouth. "Ugh, noob syndrome" a senior member said before walking from the crowd of robed and armored figures. The hammer came down on the former admin and in a flash, he dissapeared completely. KP said in a seldom voice "Tyrannosaurous Titanous...has been banished from our realm" The mist crept back into the room and swirled up KP's body, he disappearing when the mist dessipated. And just like that, one of the realm's oldest and one of the most respected members had been ripped from existance, the only thing to remember was his last moment in which he had turned into a flaming noob. It was a sad day for the realm.

After the banishment of the SiC, CS walked out of the room, as did the others. The feeling of a void was shared amongst all of them. If anything was common ground for everyone in the castle, it was the fact that TT was always there. As CS turned the corner, he was taken in the red mist that was uncanny to the webmaster, and when he stepped out of the mist, he was in the webmaster's chamber. Solid gold with portraits of Crusher and Darkness over his throne. The webmaster was at the base of the gold and red chair, leaning on a septer, also golden with rubies and emeralds around the base of a blue orb. He sighed and said, his voice echoing "I need to change that portrait now.." He raised an arm, clenched a fist, the portrait of the raptor dissapearing, being replaced by blank canvas. CS who was just dumb founded...again... from being teleported right before his eyes spoke after a few minutes "......Hi...KP...yeah...we never thought TT'd be the one to do something like this..huh?" KP nodded no. "No offense, but we expected this sort of thing from you and the other members like you." CS retorted "I may be random and illogical but damned sure is my loyalty!" His hand shot out, grabbing a glass vase and launching it across the room, it shattering when it hit the wall, KP wincing slightly at the sound, taking a shakey breath, he muttered "Never the less, the progress you have made is extraordinarry...and it's for this reason I've decided to give you a special job..." CS asked "Special job?" KP snapped his fingers, a rack appeared. On it was an armor, a black plated metal that seemed much too big for CS, who picked up the three horned helmet putting it on his head and shaking it, the helmet sliding about before it shrunk, becomming a perfect fit in an instant. "...Cool.." CS said, putting the cuff links on over his regular armor. In a few minutes, CS seemed to be more bulky than he really was, a large spike jutting from his shoulders, spikes on the back of his fore arms and legs. KP snapped his fingers again, another rack appearing, two criss crossing swords held on it. CS blinked a few times, taking the blades. They were mainly retangular with a triangular tip diverting from it. CS said "I only have one sheath-" Before realizing he didnt have his sheathe and great sword with him at the moment. KP replied "Check your back.." CS blinked, twirling the swords in his hands to the reverse and slipping them over his back, he finding that they slipped neatly into what felt like grooves in the armor. KP said, with some pride in his voice "Compy Scavenger, joined May, 14th, you are now the realm's Noble Warrior.."

Chapter 6: Trouble Brewing

Not long has passed sinse the newly appointed Noble Warrior claimed the powers of the air and water guardians that resided in the RPG realm. He had grown accustomed to the power...too accustomed. He used the power to do every day tasks such as to clean his room and bathe. He seldom paid attention to the realm it's self, appearing randomly to cause low level havoc, such as throwing an elephant through the tree line of the forest in ARPG. Any time he was scolded, he blamed it on boredum. And he was right. Nothing happened that really needed his intervention. He used his mastery of the air to create a whirl wind, and then attempted to stop it, which was easy sinse all he had to do was release his influence on the air current. Still fuming over the loss of one of his best creatures, Cs prepared to implement his own plans..
CS walked out to the castle court yard, his armor giving off a dark aura. He held his right hand high and commanded "The power of the realm, create my next weapon- a weapon of supreme power -fueled by the spirit of fury!" The blue clear skies above turned into a swirling black vortex of clouds over CS, bolts of lightning slamming into the ground around him and jumping up to his right arm, the area just above the cufflinks glowing and when the lightning dessipated, a new relic was left on his hand. A black spiked gauntlet. Being the creator of the weapon, he knew exactly what it could do..

He slashed the air infront pf him, a portal opening, he stepping through, instantly appearing in GEW, surrounded by ocean. He looked down, gazing at the gigantic monster's snout in which he stood. He said coldly "You destroyed one of my most prized creations... now...lets see what they do to you when you too start acting... nooby" CS crouched, slamming his gaunlet into Bane's scales, placing spiritual energy in the monster, it already being powerfull, the new energy would over take it's mind and turn it into a rampaging- almost unstoppable creaure. With his deed done, CS stepped back into his portal. If he was lucky, Bane would become enough of a problem that he would have to fight him. He marrinated in his thoughts...
Some time would pass, and the realm would under go another time of dispair and the Noble Warrior would not come to it's aid. While the realm battled for it's own survival, Teh Compeh would be called The Rhino by those close to him. How ever, what he did would be such a transgression that he would face the wrath of the creator and his staff. He would become the one known as the fallen, imprisoned in a hell beyond the oceans hidden in mist and sometimes under the ocean it's self, only reachable by portals. The second realm war had begun... and so did CS' fall from Noble. The tale of Darkness and his company would tell what happened during this time of despair and death...

Bonus Chapter: The Fallen That Gave Rise....

CS darted down the hall way, taking frantic breaths as he went. Passing the doors on the left side of the stone corrider, he hoped none opened. His black armor rattled as he made his way through the castle. He knew he was in danger. He knew it all too well. CS turned a corner, the large wooden door with black metal braces laid in his way. Letting out a soft yelp, CS ran up to it and pushed it foward, opening it, seeing the castle gardens. "Dammit dammit dammit!" CS said as he ran outside and down the stairs. "Must hide- or get to Mexico!....same thing in retrospect-" Just then, a red mist swirled infront of CS, blocking his path. "NO!" CS yelled out as he came to a stop, skidding across the stone, stumbling about as he spun around, his feet not gripping the ground as he desperatly tried to make his way back into the castle. A bolt of red lightning struck CS in the back, knocking him foward. He rolled over to look at the sight before him- the webmaster and HG standing in the dessipating mist. They were angry and every one knew why. CS' eyes widened and he let out a horrified yell, pushing himself across the ground towards the castle. He gasped as he found himself unable to move his arms and legs. "Craaaaaaaaaap!" CS said, his eye lids twitching with nervousness as KP and the gate keeper walked foward, their weapons in hand. A beed of sweat rolled across CS' face under his face plate. KP shook his head. "Im not going to ask why you did what you did CS- Im just going to punish you for it. Like the others before, you have gone against the realm and tarnished your duties." CS closed his eyes as KP's war hammer head rose high above him, knowing that in a few seconds, it would come crashing down and he would be ripped into shreds and scattered across the universe...or worse. He opened his eyes. He found himself on a dirt floor at the base of a large tree- the center of a jungle-with only his old red robe.The area was not like Sorna's, no. A gray rock floor could be seen where dirt was not. CS reeled in his head as he realized where he was and before he could run, a bellow of gibberish echoed through the jungle as Microsoft Kong took notice of the new commer...

"What do we do with the armor?" HG asked, gripping the armor's chasis. The webmaster replied "I have high hopes about this creation- a warrior to defend the realm in our absense. Our first has corrupted his purpose and in affect the armor and the power it grants." KP flipped the war hammer over despite it's massive size, resting the head on the ground and held out a hand, HG giving him the armor. "Let it be written in the timeline that the next Noble Warrior will rise when the realm is in it's next age of dire need- and that the spirits of the realm guide it on its journey" Suddenly, a pure white light appeared infront of KP, it's lumination over casting it's form. "Linith, the bold and brave- inhabit this physical form" KP commanded. "Guide who ever wears it, and protect them until they can fend for them selves.." The bright figure floated towards KP, putting what could be guessed as to be an arm onto the metal and fusing with it. The torso of the Noble Warrior and the rest of the components became golden from black, except the gauntlet that CS himself made. HG asked "And to do with this?" KP replied "The great spirit Ascentia has inhabited its self in the weapon upon its creation. Its a calm spirit that can easilly be vexed, for it draws power from rage and anger. KP pointed his opened hand towards the gauntlet, a soft beam of light hitting the black weapon and it too transitioned from black to golden. "I have enchanted the relic with pure energy, for the spirit may have been corrupted by CS...I wont destroy it...it may be of use in the future..but for now, like it's creator, it will be banished..." KP waved his hand over the gauntlet, a vortex appearing behind it and pulling it into the purple swirl of energy. It's resting place would be disturbed some time in the future- but for now, it laid in the depths of the flaming planet, Xordia...
Last edited by C S on Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 14 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: The Tale Of A Compy

Postby Iceking » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:27 pm

Very good way to begin your next fan fic. How you got to be none as the falle nis leaving me curious as to what the next chapter has in store.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:30 am

Thanks IK, the second and last chapter for a while is up.

I was gonna post it in a few days, but I guess this cliff hanger was a bit eager...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Iceking » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:42 am

I find it very interesting how you described the "poison" being shaped into a monsterus form. Keep up the good work, cs.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:24 am

I managed to squeeze out two chapters from the "To be continued" part of the main story, and one is up!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:33 pm

That's really great Compy! :D
Spiketopus ಠ,ಠ
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:32 am

So do you actually cackle crazily, as depicted here? :lol:
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:36 am

I used to....<.>

The CS talking to you now is a more tamed version...though I do uh..slip...
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:34 am

lol... anywho, nice chapter... one more question though:

Chapter One: Humbled Beginnings

Chapter Two: Training
Chapter Three: Like a record

Chapter 4

Not like saying it really matters, I could probs find a hundred+ typos in what I right, but:
1st is italicized, 4th has no name
...:?:
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby C S » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:43 am

All on purpose EE, not every chapter has to have a title and uniform
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Evil Eye » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:58 am

I didn't say it did, I was just asking...
calm down...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby C S » Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Fan fic has been finished!

It was short, but for a reason-read TT's current fan fic for the part left out in this one!

*cackle*
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to Single Writer Fiction