Clash Of The Dopplegangers: Rupture

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Clash Of The Dopplegangers: Rupture

Postby C S » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:46 am

(Unlike the first Clash, this one isnt a random impulse)

Chapter One: The Death Of The Undead

The chaos simply ended. The undead hordes that had ravanged the realm disappeared. The air that was thick and intense with the wrath of the realm and it's fighter's will to survive let up. The dark stormy skies was now blue and clear, the sun shining bright. Those slain in battles tasted life once more. What the hell was going on?

"Kill. Serve. Titanous. Kill. Serve. Titanous" The words echo'ed in the raptor's mind, a presence clouding his judgment. Fallen early on in the war, he lead a wave of destruction and death that earned it's rank amongst the most famous fighters in realm history. Ironically, this warrior was the Realm's protecter. Devoid of soul and concience, Aircrest went against every princaple he had devoted himself to; and how could you blame him? The admin prensence, good or evil, was the most influencial force in the realm. The fog in Aircrest's head disipated, he finding himself ontop the fourtress that the second in command waged the biggest war in recent history.

Time went on from this....the second in command, like the fallen before him was punished and forgiven. The members went on as ussual as well, some staying by their realm counter parts, bad news for the Noble Warrior...

"Someone left the poo in the loo!" CS sang. "Someone left the poo and if it wasnt you; someone left the poo in the loo-"
"Dammit CS" Aircrest snapped. "You've been singing that mind numbing crap for half an hour! Have you no shame!?" CS paused before saying "....No not really" Aircrest snarled "Bah!" and rolled onto his feet, trotting across the grassy plains, muttering to himself. "Old age has caught up to you!" CS yelled, chuckling afterwards. "Your talking to yourself!"Aircrest retorted with a bark "Go f*ck your self!"
"Jesus!" CS yelled, shocked. "Language you dirty mouthed peice of sh*t!"
The cycle of profanity went about, the intenisty of the human and raptor's argument not making it seem like it was going to end soon, when a screech echoed through the area, both pairs of eyes turning to the furious battle going on above. "How long has Shadow been trying to kil lSwitchblade?" CS asked, Aircrest growling "Dunno...it's been going on so long I hardly take notice anymore...maybe I should lend her a hand.." CS replied "Too unfair. The Noble warrior and a super powered Liliensternus against a being of almost unlimited power would equal overkill" Aircrest shook his head. "I fail to see the logic there..."

Chapter Two: Nothing Good Can Come Of This

"So bored" CS said, lying on the grass, moving his arms and legs as if he was trying to make a snow angel. Aircrest widened an eye and growled "Im not sure you chuck armor into one of your washing machine contraptions...." CS said "Wha- before raising an arm, dew and grounded up grass hung onto his silver and black armor. "Aw dammit" CS mumbled. Aircrest was about to say something when a flash over casted the area. He looked up and squinted his eyes. Switchblade had fired a glowing blue beam at Shadow. CS muttered in a raspy whisper "Switch...Switch....Switchzilla" Aircrest growled "When did she get the....uh....power burps?" CS yelled, over dramatically; "MAYBE ITS WHEN YOU WERE F*CKING SH*T UP AS A F*CKING ZOMBIE" Aircrest looked at CS, expression showing a blend of suprise, questioning, and somewhat fear. "What....what the- why!?" CS paused before saying ".....Served......on a GOLDEN platter!" Aircrest was about to say something else, but that's when CS said what he said "Why're steppin on ma toes for!? You DONT wanna mess with me-I play a whole new ball game-football-so step off and go back to yo momma!"Aircrest snarled "Get the f*ck up!" CS said "Oooooh I struck a nerve? Wassap Noble Warrio-" Tremors rocked the area as a rock pillar broke through the surface, soil and grass being thrown about; the pillar slamming into CS's back, stopping, CS soaring upwards, and then falling onto the platform shortly after. Aircrest barked "I told you to get up and you wouldn't. So I did it for you!" A faint, pained voice from ontop the pillar replied "Well played armored saurian......." CS tucked his knees to his stomach and then threw his weight up, flipping onto his feet, landing in a crouch and then straightening up. He stomped on the pillar, dust flying out from a seam that suddenly appeared down the column. CS backflipped off the pillar, kicking one of the halves, knocking it over. when he landed, CS slammed his hands onto the base of the half, picking it up and weilding it like a baseball bat. "Iiiiiiiiiiiiitt's...." CS began. Aircrest growled "For the love of all that is good-DO NOT FINISH THAT SENTEN-"
"ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!" CS ran at Aircrest, the pillar casting a shadow over the raptor. Wide eyed, Aircrest launched into a cartwheel to the left, the pillar comming down just 3 feet away, the impact rocking the ground. "BEAT THAT B*TCH WITH A BAT" CS yelled, swinging his weight to the left, dragging the pillar across the ground. Aircrest jumped up, landing on the pillar, crouching down and slamming his gauntlet down on the fallen column, breaking the pillar and then slamming his right palm on the rock, digging his claws into it and breaking off a chunk, chucking it at CS' head, it hitting his helmet and glancing off. "ARGH SHELL SHOCK!" CS exclaimed, grabbing his helmet. "THE RINGING! IT HURTS!" Aircrest smirked and said "You never heard of David and Goliath it seems" CS replied "Ya, I did, one of the more believable parts of the bible- how do you even know about that!?" Aircrest growled "I was bored one day and I snuck into Raptor Llama's room..." Before being lulled into conversation, Aircrest ran down the pillar at CS, jumping up and drawing a blade with his right hand. CS looked up, behind his helmet, his eyes widened and he too drew his blade, swinging it up to block a sweep to the head. Aircrest's blade collided with the almost chrome colored blade that belonged to CS and he fell out of the air, losing all momentum almost instantly. CS forced back on Aircrest, The raptor's armor and blade glowing as he pushed back, before his entire body went up in red flames. "Any memories CS?!" Aircrest barked menacingly. A bead of sweat ran down CS' face and he replied " I REMEMBER NOTHING!" Aircrest replied "Not really suprising.." CS snarled "Ive just about had it with your a*s!" Blue volts of electricity arced of CS' blade slamming into Aircrest and coating his enire body with the wriggling bolts of power. "Yargh!" Aircrest exclaimed, his gauntlet crackling with red and white bolts of electricity, bolts running from the raptor's blade and into CS'. "Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit STOP!" CS said as he too was coated in the battle. "You..... first!" Aircrest commanded, fighting the electricty. "NEVER" CS said, forcing more power into the raptor, the crackling electricity becomming more violent. Aircrest let out a screech and a pained growl, also forcing back. As the red and white beams met the blue bolts, they linked up, both fighters finding themselves pushed apart, the bolts of lightning now merged into beams that forced out of each sword. In the center of the blasts, a vortex began to form. Aircrest began to walk towards CS, struggling against the pushing of the spiralling bright blast. As Aircrest weakened, his mind became clouded once more. "The Titanous has surrendered.....I shall take up where he left off...." Aircrest growled "What!?" His beam disapated at the thought, his focus shifted. The raptor was blown away by the blue blast, he soaring over the grass land, hitting the ground and bouncing into the air before hitting the ground again and rolling across the plains several more yards. "OWNED" CS yelled across to Aircrest.

The raptor's eyes opened, seeing the black armored creature who smiled a sadistic smile. "I live in undeath once more...Noble Warrior" It growled, before Aircrest blacked out

Chapter Three: The Land Of Lore: The Promised Land Of A Troubled Soul

Two months have passed since the last major fight Aircrest had. The Noble Warrior had long since resided in Fantasy RPG, where he watched as the creatures of lore go about their lives. He had visited the mountains, valleys, and other areas in this province of the realm, treated as a privillaged guest by the emperor fire dragon; Inferno, welcomed by he dragon; Stimeak, and hunted by a hydra with an autistic 9th head. For the moment, he stood in a city called Baruma, an elven city near an inlet, the shore that the city was on surrounded by forest.

"Wake up!" Aircrest's eyes slide open and yawned. "Yes?" He asked irritably, rolling off the bed that was in the center of the room. He looked to the elf infront of him. It was wearing a cream colored shirt with a black leather jacket and wool pants. It's face eminated fear and panic. "Creatures!" The elf yelled. "They are attacking the city from the straight!" Aircrest growled "Creatures? Metal?!" The elf shook his head no rappidly. "Wearing metal; flee if you must traveller!" Traveller? Aircrest thought, before he remembered. Oh yea...no one knows Im the Noble Warrior- they think Im a cursed dragon-human Aircrest barked "Is there any thing dedicated to protecting the city?" The elf replied "Elven knights- but I dont think they have a chance against the undead!" Aircrest's eyes shot open. "The undead? Again!?" Before the elf responded, Aircrest ran past it, through the open door and into the hall way, skidding across the red and yellow carpet before balancing himself. He looked down both sides of the hall before darting down the corrider, flanked by dark brown wood and the occasional portrait and oil lantern. Outside, the sounds of screams and the clanking of metal hitting metal echoed through the air. Aircrest came to a window, gazing out from the second story of the inn. He saw the fleeing elves, the undead warriors attacking the city walls, frost wyrms flying over them and causing havoc. Aircrest punched the window out with his gauntletted hand, a whizzing reverberating through the air, then the sound of splintering wood. Aircrest's head turned to the side, eyeing the giant flaming spear that crashed through the building. "What the-" Aircrest snarled before jumping out of the window,landing on a hay carriage devoid of horses. Hopping off the carriage, Aircrest landed on the dirt ground, his gauntlet crackling with power as a frost wyrm screeched, it circling the raptor from above. It broke out of it's circlular flight, diving down at the raptor only to be met by the red and black spiralling blast that was released by the golden relic and falling into the city circle, landing on debris that fell from the inn. His vission darting over to the wall that surrounded the city, Aircrest caught glimpse of a hole being blown into the stone, a flaming javelin poking through the wall, stone breaking away from under the large wooden projectile, the hole left revealing the living armored skeletons manning a balista, reloading it while others crossed over the inlet weilding swords, flails and axes. A mideval Night Of The Living Dead

A thundering rumble echoed in the heavens and the sky turned a bright red as the fire ball came crashing down, stopping suddenly when it was a mere 9 yards from the ground. The ball of rock exploded, a flaming CS revealed. "Ow Ow Ow OW DAMMIT F*CKING OOOOWWW" Aircrest stared at the flaming figure before raising his left hand, about to slam it onto his muzzle, before his attention was refocussed to the situation at hand. The sound of clanking metal was heard as the zombies climbed up the muddy banks of the channel. The raptor drew his blades and took a slightly crouched fighting stance, a thump sounding next to him, CS being released of his levitation. "Flame wars. You never know who get burned" He muttered. Aircrest snarled "Why are you here?! You'll just get in my way" CS said, offended "After two months you have the nerve to not say....what the word...hmm...hello!?" Aircrest sighed. "Hi. Now get the f*ck away." CS retorted "You dont see the blessing in disguise here?! As I have to be near obnoxious profanity spewing you, I could end the sentinal war with a snap!" He snapped his fingers, the inn behind the two being blown into splinters and giant planks of wood by no clear force. Aircrest snarled "Not a sentinal war. Zombies-and its a wonder you can weild a blade..."Aircrest growled after a pause "How the hell did you learn how to weild a sword!?"
"By this song" CS replied. "HEAD SHOULDERS KNEES AND TOES"
Aircrest growled "Bloody hel-" CS let out a wavering yell as he ran at an on comming zombie and swung his blade at it's head, shoulders and knees, repeating the last two as he sang "Head! Shoulders! Knees and toes, knees and toes!" He spun around from the decapitated corpse and sang "And eyes and ears and mouth and nose-" He stabbed the blade through the zombie's black metal helmet, in the middle of the eye socket, pulling the blade out to spin around again, slamming the blade into the side of the sword weilding zombie's head, it swinging a blade at CS. The member jumped to the side, wrenching his blade out and slamming the hilt down on the blade, his sword's pommel disengaging the undead fighter and CS swung his blade at the soldier's mouth, the blade passing through and breaking off the bottom jaw before CS pulled his sword inwards once more, stabbing into the spot on the undead's head where the nose would be and forcing upwards, wrenching the skull off the soldier off. CS spun around again, swinging his sword to rid his blade of the skull, the force of the skull flying off and hitting yet another undead's skull breaking them both. CS then swung his blade at another group, a volt of lightning arcing off the great sword and into an undead, the volt jumping off said undead and into the five others near it, the sheer power turning the soldiers of bones and rotting flesh to dust. He took hard breaths for a few seconds, grunting "Knees and f*cking toes!" as he spun around, slamming his blade into an undead sneaking up behind him. The blade was embedded in the right knee and CS wrenched it out, breaking the soldier's leg clean off from the knee joint, pushing the undead over with his free hand and bashing the downed soldier with his sword's broad side. Aircrest growled "....Good-for the love of sh*t you wont kill it like that!" Aircrest's blades bursted alight with flame and the raptor ran to CS, flipping his blades to the reverse position and slamming the swords into it's skull,twisting the zombie's head off with a quick flick of the wrists. CS cleared his throat "Guess I uh....got carried away...er" He snapped his fingers, a massive blue cloud envelopping the undead. They soon fell apart after the cloud dissapated. "Weird" CS said. "The undead mustn't be because of TT or some other member.." Aircrest barked "How do you know?" CS replied "I wouldnt be able to do that if they belonged to a member, and damned no if I could do it to an admin. This new army came from someone in the realm.."

Chapter Four: The Two Sides Of A Magnet

Aircrest leaned against the wooden walls of one of the elven buildings as he watched the humanoid creatures drag out the bones and debris that littered the area out of the city. CS sat on a bale of hay next to the Noble Warrior, playing with a cigarette lighter he summoned. Aircrest hissed distastfully. "I think I know who's behind this" He looked over to CS, who seemed to pay him no mind. "What the hell are you doing!?" The raptor barked. CS flicked the igniter, a puff of flame shooting out of the lighter. "Sh*t!" CS yelled, chucking the lighter away. it hit a wheel barrow full of hay and breaking, a sharp pop echoing in the moist air, and the smell of gas lingered. "Smooth move jackass" Aircrest snarled. "No you!" CS said, his eyes glancing at the smoking cart. "Crap" Was all he could say before, almost in an instant, the cart went up in flames. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t!" CS said frantically. "Elves work for Santa Claus with no workers rights-right?! They cant sue!" Aircrest screeched "Dammit stop rambling and put it out!"
"Right right!" CS said, running over to the cart and punting it over the city wall and into the inlet. "Im so freaking awesome-you wouldnt believe"
"Your something" Aircrest growled and rolled his eyes. "Anyway-I think I know who's behind the undead reappearing."
"Shoot" CS said.
"Me" Aircrest replied.
"You bast*ard!" CS yelled, elves stopped with their tasks to stare at the member. Aircrest nodded no. "Zombie me" He growled.
"Impossible" CS said. "You got your soul and spirits back"
"A soul and two spirits" Aircrest barked. "I turned into a zombie because of impure and corrupted magic. Ever since then I've felt like Ive had another part to me- a cold...idle part to me. I never gave too much mind to it until after our fight a month or two ago-after that I felt...whole..again..." CS asked "So you didnt pay attention to that little detail?" Aircrest growled "I didnt believe that a creature that's supposed to be me is living right now-er....unliving.. wait-I remember something! I remember hearing a voice when you knocked me out..that may be the point where my soul and body split and made Zombie me a reallity!" CS nodded. "Its a possibility. Both of our powers converging like that couldve strengthened a dormant spirit in you to the point of critical mass and overall manifestation!" Aircres sighed. "Now how the hell are we supposed to find this sunnavabitch!?"

Chapter Five: Throne Of Bones

Two soldiers walked down the rocky corrider, dragging a lifeless figure. Their flaming eyes illuminated the black rock walls and floors. Torches were mounted on the walls. After the short walk down the hall, the armored skeletons came to large wooden doors with large black hinges and handles. Two collasal undead with thick bones and longer than ussual arms stood with a slight hunch infront of the door. They let out a growl when one of the much smaller soldiers gestured with it's head. The collasals slammed a hand on the handle of the door they stood infront. A loud thunk echoed in the cave like hallway as the collasals opened the door. The undead walked through, comming to a chamber with many torches lining it's walls and the flames flickering. A black carpet with silver lining ran from the doors up stone stairs to the ivory throne. Bones littered the chamber. They were of all sorts of creatures. The thick leg bones of a titanosaur were the four columns, two on either side of the carpet. Now at the base of the carpet, the undead threw the body onto the first stairs to the bone throne. The undead king who sat on the throne tapped his claws onto the horn arm rest. He hissed irratibly. His neck peeled off the curved back rest with four boney spires and he barked "Dammit you incompetant buffoons!" He let out a rattling hiss. "You dont bludgen them to death!" He was referring to the body, which was bruised and it's limbs bent awkwardly because of broken bones. The black and red armored raptor stood up, walking down the carpeted stairs and picking up the boby by it's neck. "You use your weapons! The impurities that made you abominations will imoure your victim's soul and make them one of us!" The undead raptor's free arm swung up and to one of the two hilts sticking out of the sheath's built into his armor, drawing a dark blue blade that gave off a smokey mist. He stabbed the blade into the corpse's stomach, the body giving off a blue aura as it's skin began to rot and it's bones mended. With in seconds it was a skeleton with skin hanging off it's arms and face. The skeleton raptor released the zombie, snarling "Welcome your undeath. I am very happy to say you will help reform the world-the universe- for the better. Let your new friends escort you to our armory to fit you with your armor..." The raptor pointed to the door, the other two undead nodding, tapping the newly created soldier on the shoulder and then they all walked down the carpet towards the door, the undead king turning around to walk up the stairs, back to his throne.

"Right there" CS said. He and the Noble warrior had long since retreated back to the realm of the mortal gods. He was in his room, the raptor curled up on his bed. CS was looking at the over view of the realm, a map that showed the different sections of the Realm and the locations of every landmark, even the portals. There was a new structure. "That mountain right there-it looks like it has a...fourtress on it...wait...theres stairs on one side- oh holy crap the entire mountain IS the fourtress" Aircrest growled "Well I'd bet thats where Zombie me is hiding. Where is it?" CS replied "FRPG-and what kind of name is Zombie me? Damn thats lame." Aircrest snarled "Well Im sure as hell not going to call it my name!" CS said "Bah! Ill be thinking up a name then." Aircrest snarled "Your not f*cking serious."

Chapter Six: Not Much Of A Title

Faint grunts could've been heard in CS' room, and any room near his. At the time, CS was trying to sleep- because it was around 12:00 AM when he ussually goes to bed at 10 PM. In his old red robe, CS rolled off his bed, not bothering to put his feet over first, and falling onto the stone floor with a thump. He got up and walked to the window that was on the room's rear wall, to the left of his bed, over looking his bed side desk. He saw Aircrest outside in a flurry of movement, swinging his blades about and engaging in acrobatic like leaps and flips that made CS feel aches in his joints. He sighed and disappeared from the room, appearing on the rock platform that the Noble Warrior was on.

"The hell are you doing dammit!" CS asked, breaking the raptor's concentration. Aircrest came down from a mid leap-just about to transition into a tornado like corkscrew with both his blades extended. The raptor landed in a crouch, his blades slamming into the gold colored stones with a clank. "Practicing" Aircrest growled. "...Why?!" CS asked. "Aren't you a master swords...raptor...already?!" Aircrest barked "Thats the problem. That means Zombie me-"
"Zombie X" CS interupted "-Is also a master swords...zombie.." Aircrest concluded. CS said "So....? He's already you, so anything you can do he can do...exactly the same if I'm not mistaken. The only thing different is that he's running on corrupted magic and free labor- oh ya, he's rotting flesh and bone" By now, Aircrest had gotten up and darted foward, launching into the air and swinging his blade, a massive gust of wind blowing across the platform. CS fell over. "Thanks for the warning Twister! Should I have gotten a COW or something!?" He sneered. By now Aircrest had turned around, twirling his blades- they were now ablaze with orange flames. The raptor swung them upwards, a spiralling plume of flame flying through the dark. Aircrest then made jabbing motions with his blades, a series of fire balls escaping them. CS said sarcastically "Lookey Lookey! When I play with fire its all HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! But when you do it- it's like your a f*cking saint!" Aircrest barked "I dont smell smoke" CS replied "The hell does that have to do with anything!?"
"Just stating facts" The raptor barked, smirking.
"Smart a*s"
"I try" Aircrest barked. "Seriously" He added. "I wasn't even concious when NegaMe-"
"NegaMe?!" CS implored, Aircrest snarling "Forget the bloody name! God it's like a vicious cycle talking to you about zombies! Now like I was saying- I have no idea what it is like to face him-me-IT"
"Zombie X 101" CS said. "He's your size, has black and red armor, same blue swords that give off a dry ice like mistiness..., blades have black hilts, he's made out of rotting flesh and bones-"
"How much times are you going to say that?"
".......It's important to know- he still had the abillity to control the elements without your spirits-probablly because he was under an admin's control, if he's a rougue now, thats probablly your advantage- he has a really bad temperment- he can regenerate and heal crippling wounds instantly-but he's like any other undead as far as I know- except he can talk- but the magic toting undead can talk- he's the epic blend of foot soldier and mage in one form...he has a frost wyrm...so he's like the epic ferret riding undead, foot soldier undead and undead mage all blended up-"
"Are you done worshipping?"
"Zombies are f*cking awesome-dont even try to diss them!" CS said, pointing at the raptor for some reason. "Anyways, if you chop off his head, or blow his a*s into the fourth dimension, he's pretty much done for. It's just like...one trillion times harder to do this than with a regular undead...oh, he can mend his fallen undead soldiers so it doest matter how many of regular zombies you kill......"
"I could take that challenge" Aircrest growled, eyes turning to slits.
"Great!" CS said. "Just keep it down dammit. People are trying to sleep"

Chapter Seven: Pride

A bone collided with the sleeping member's head. He woke up and sat up soon after, rubbing his temple and whispering swears. He looked to his side, Aircrest standing next to him eating what looked like a drum stick. "KFC in the morning isnt healthy. KFC for a dinosaur isnt healthy at all!" Aircrest growled "It isnt fried." CS asked "Baked?" Aircrest nodded no. "Grilled?" Aircrest growled "Nada" CS said "Then what?" Aircrest growled "Chicken" CS was silent before he said "This is r-" Aircrest nodded yes. "You reptillian b*stard!" CS took the thigh bone and threw it back at the raptor. Aircrest moved his head to the side. He took one last bite out of the chicken leg, leaving the bone free of flesh. "Let's save us the trouble of having to trek across FRPG and poof to Zombie...X's fourtress. What's even better? Snapping your fingers and destroying it completely!" CS said "Nuh uh!" Aircrest barked "Why not?" CS held his hand out, the chicken bone flying from behind Aircrest and into CS's hand. He then threw it. It glanced off the raptor's helmet. "Oh common!" Aircrest barked. "You of all people should know an oppurtunity like that is too good to give up!" Suddenly, Aircrest collapsed, suddenly losing control og his body. "What the f*ck!?" CS began snickering. "A case of weak knees?" Aircrest got up, jerky and choppy in motion, almost like a puppet. CS motioned his head to the side, Aircrest suddenly cutting across the room. He then started flipping fowards, stopping after 5 flips upright. The raptor now started tap dancing. "I have a new found appreciation of Pinochio!" Aircrest snarled "Dammit stop screwing around!" Aircrest suddenly collapsed once more. He tried moving his fingers, finding that he could move them. He then got up, drawing a blade which then gave off a bright white glow. Aircrest let out a heavy sigh, the blade losing it's glow and the raptor sheathed it once more. "Im still not teleporting you" Aircrest snarled "Why do you go out of your way to make my life miserable!?"
"Who says Im going out of my way?" CS asked. "It's actually quite easy f*cking with you"
"But why do you do it!?" Aircrest snarled. "There's no point to it! If anything, you'd be punished for endangering the realm even more than it already is!" CS said "You duck" Aircrest was lost for words. "....What?"
"Nothing" CS said. "Your just so...suckish...it's hard NOT to screw with you" Aircrest barked "You made me! You call yourself awesome, so if your awesome- Im awesome-now, leaving your logic because it hurts my head- Im the Noble Warrior! One of the most powerful creatures of the realm! I defeated three of the evil super powers to rise up and wage war!"
"Pppppfffft" CS said. "I could make another you in a second." Suddenly, a bland yellow raptor appeared infront of Aircrest. "Well first, if I am to make a polar opposite you- it would be yellow, because blue and yellow makes green, but yellow is brighter than blue so Im going with that. Next, it would be a she.She would have a white stripe down her back from her nose.." Before their eyes, the raptor morphed to fit CS' description. "Many small white spots" The raptor changed accordingly. Black colored claws. Oh, it's a mutant! You hate mutants dont you?" Aircrest snarled as he saw the raptor with quills on her head. "Personalitty wise...I guess she'd be like Sylicora...with a bit more lingering aggression so Pyro wont get pissed at me for ripping off her character..and voila! Generic raptor that's basically you, but your polar opposite to cover up the fact that she's a generic! Ill call her...Streamquill!" Aircrest snickered. "You are so proud of me"
"Proud?! NO! I DISPISE YOU!" CS implored. "I laugh at your stupidity- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Aircrest growled "I saw the castle. The castle is enshrined to Crusher, Darkness and other creatures that exist. And I walk amongst them. If you're not proud, then your standards are set waaaaaay too high." CS's lips wavered. In a puff of smoke, he disappeared from the bed, now standing less than a foot from Aircrest in his silver armor. He hugged the raptor. "What the- Dammit let go of me! I dont go this way!"
"Shuttap man! Im not a fruit loop!" Streamquill snarled. "Oh this sh*t is so cheesy"
"Go to hell you b*tch!" CS said, the raptor suddenly darting to the window by his bed and opening it. She then jumped out...

Chapter Eight: The Clash Of The Dopplegangers Begins Part One
An Unlikly Ally

Aircrest and CS appeared in a puff of blue smoke in the swampy area of the jungle. They were under a tree whose bark was covered in moss and vines hung from the branches. The ground was muddy. "Sh*t" CS said. "Slight miscalculation" Aircrest's eyes widened. He barked "Dude! We're back on Sorna! For the love of sh*t! We're in the middle of the f*cking portal chain!" CS looked around and then up. "Yep. We're on Sorna" Aircrest snarled. "Yesssss....Isla Sorna..." CS nodded. "Your not planning to do anything are you?" CS nodded no. "But I actually wanna walk" Aircrest slammed his hand onto his snout. "Walk across the island to the portal to FRPG!?" CS said "Sure. Why not? All portals come here-we could stop by SHRPG and give Speed Freak a high speed wedgie-"
"No thanks" Aircrest growled. "I'd rather poof over to Zombie X's fourtress.." CS sighed. "You may be kick ***. But you are waaaaaaay boring with this quest business-" A blood curdling screech sounded from above. CS was knocked over, the sound of squishing ensuing when he slid across the ground. Aircrest barly backed up to dodge the splatter of the dark brown mud. Huffing and the clank of claws glancing off metal sounded above the member. "Dammit man!" CS grunted. "Get the f*ck off me!" A square punch was laid on the raptor's chest, the super natrual force launching him into the air. The sound of snapping branches echoed through the canopy before the raptor came back to the forest floor, falling face down in the mud. A broken tree branch fell down from above and onto the raptor, pinning him down. "Nice shot" Aircrest said as he stared at the dark grey raptor. "Holy sh*t" he snarled. "Darkness? What the hell?" The raptor tried to wriggle out from under the branch when he hissed in pain. He had a few broken ribs from when the branch fell on him, as well as a broken ball socket in his right shoulder when he hit the branch in the first place. Darkness spat "What's up? You still Selena's b*tch!?" Aircrest snarled "Just because I fought for her it automatically makes me her b*tch?! It's that state of mind that makes me assume your still single. And she's dead. You can jump for joy now- oh wait- You cant" Darkness hissed "Go on. You and I both know what you want to do. You want payback for attacking Selena in the first place" Aircrest drew a blade. "Of course I want vengeance- but not for Selena. I recall you throwing me into a river you sunnavabitch!" He let out a snarl before sheathing his blade. "But that was more than a year ago." Aircrest walked over to the downed raptor. He slammed his gauntlet into the branch and lifted it up, chucking it to the side. Aircrest motioned for CS to walk over to him. "Can you heal 'im?" CS nodded. He held his hand over the raptor. The raptor gave off a bright glow for a few seconds before it dessipated. Darkness got up, flexing a shoulder and stretching out. "...Thanks" Darkness hissed. "........Well bye now..." The growled. He began to walk off when Aircrest barked "Hey Darkness. I see you have a favor to repay." The raptor muttered random curses under his breath. "What do you want!?" He finally barked out loud. "I'll need some help with this mission Im on..." Darkness snarled "Mission?" CS said "He's gonna go raid a zombie hive in FRPG. Should be fun.." Darkness hissed "Magic sh*t? Seems out of my line of work.." CS snapped his fingers, Darkness being covered in over lapping black metal plates. He looked a little like his old self before he fell down the hill. His hands weilded silver gauntlets that gave off a red glow. "I just expanded your repitoir" Darkness paused for a minute before asking "How do you know Ill help you whelps?!" Aircrest growled "If you dont, Ill be your friend and visit you every day. Every.... day" Darkness hissed distastfully. "Fine. Ill do it" CS said "All righty then!" He gave off an intense white glow, and then in a blinding over cast, the trio appeared at the base of the mountain, near the start of the giant stairs. "This is where I leave you.." CS said, disappearing in a puff of smoke. Aircrest looked to Darkness and barked "You ready to help save the realm?" Darkness growled "It's bad enough that Im here. Its worse that Im here with you- so please. Lets make this as least painful as we can" Aircrest hissed "I guess you reel at the stories about me?" Darkness hissed sarcastically "Your a f*cking psychic"

Chapter Eight: The Clash Of The Dopplegangers Begins Part Two
The Raid

The raptors trekked up the black rock stairs that petruded from the mountain side towards a giant wooden door at the very top of the steps. The door was simply the closed mouth of a cave. The castle like structure built into the mountain side was several yards above the door. Who knows how deep the zombified horde's hive could be. Aircrest was hesitant near the middle of the ascent. He began to think an entire army would've been needed to crush the zombies completely. Darkness, who would have been the last creature thought possible to do so, reassured Aircrest. "You ARE the Noble Warrior are you not?" The plated raptor snorted. "You've oblitterated small waves of enemies in a single swipe of your blade- or are those all legends and myth?" Feeling some what more confident, the green raptor kept going. The air was cold now. The stairs were atleast 20 or so feet up. Aircrest was about to suggest they take a rest when a cold screech passed through the raptors. Aircrest was chilled to the bone and drew his blades. Darkness, who was now taking huffing breaths readied his fists. He might've been phased by the roar- or just ready to fight. Aircrest didn't know. The sound of flapping filled the air as two frost wyrms took flight. They circled near the fourtress, roaring down at the raptors as if sounding an alarm. Soon after they dived down. Aircrest put his hands together and jumped, spinning in the air. His blades swung about and with the motion sent a gust of freezing air into the wyrm, which didnt have much effect on it. It let out a hiss as it blew it's own freezing breath, Aircrest quickly calling on his control of fire. While he conjeured an attack, Darkness charged foward, launching up. He put his arms to block his front as he cut threw the gust of cold air. He felt as if time it's self was slowing around him. Ice began to form over his armor. His charge had been slowed down to the point that there was no momentum behind his attack. The raptor fell from the air, landing in a crouch on the rock stairs. He let out a guttral grunt as he launched into the air again; just as the skeleton dragon dove down, trying to claw at the raptor. A gauntletted fist slammed into the wyrm's jaw, a suprising amount of power released to send the monster in a backward's spiral into it's counter part. Darkness heard a woosh and felt a blanket of warm air, turning to see Aircrest now completely covered in flames and flying towards the dragon, flames trailing behind him as if the raptor was a phoenix. As he passed the dragons, Aircrest's jaws parted, a plume of spiralling fire shooting out and coating a wyrm. The beast gave off a screech of pain. It dove down to escape the pain, right into Darkness who upper cutted the wyrm, different than the last one. The dragon flipped over, banging it's head off the stairs and letting out a pained wail. Darkness hissed, slamming his hand onto the wyrm's left wing and brutally ripped it off. He then ensued to club the dragon like monster until he couldn't anymore- the bone too damaged and would simply splinter after another blow. Flininging the limb away, Darkness grabbed one of the dragon's hind legs, wrenching all of his force to the side, the wyrm sliding off the rock steps and plummeting down. Aircrest by now was on the remaining frost wyrm's back, his regular blades sheathed. He was using the Xordian blades. The blades were also on fire- their origin making it easy for him to focus his powers. Using the blades as reigns, Aircrest forced the wyrm down to Darkness. The frost wyrm screeched, outstretching it's claws. Aircrest barked "Jump!" as he approached, Darkness doing so and avoiding the wyrm's sharp talons. He landed on the dragon's back, slamming his claws it's back, cracks spreading out where the appendages peirced bone. Aircrest pointed the wyrm at the fourtress. Anytime it deviated from coarse, Aircrest lashed it with the flaming chains of the blades. As it approached, the wyrm dove down from the fourtress towards the doors. Aircrest, realising that trying to get the wyrm under his control again was pointless hissed "Darnkess, jump off now!" Both raptors leaped off the wyrm as it crashed into the wooden door, rolling across the ground when they landed; the sound of splintering wood echoing around and in the hive. Aircrest got to his feet, Darkness starting to get to his. The green raptor looked to the destroyed door, glimpsing the wyrm's last movement- a twitch of the wing. His flaming blades glowed bright as they were transported back to their spots in the castle of Mortal Gods. Aircrest barked "We have our way in" Darkness snarled "Time to hit- and hit hard" He looked at his glowing gauntlets. He enjoyed the power that came with the weapons and his armor. He enjoyed it very much so. He loved the many possible ways to kill...

Aircrest and darkness ran to the door, hopping over the broken wood strewn about. They caught glimpse of the soldiers. Mages. Foot soldiers and riders in the 10's and hundreds. "Get them!" A hissing voice said, a blue robe wearing mage zombie commanded, one hand a glowing fist, the other pointing to the raptors. The entire chamber was lit by suprisingly bright candle light. Aircrest snarled "Well this will be fun"
"Im counting on it" Darkness replied with a menavolent smirk. He darted foward, foot soldiers charging aswell. Aircrest twirled his blades in his hands as he approached the fight, locking them in the reverse position before jumping onto and undead, putting his hands together so that he looked kind of like a preying mantis and then driving the swords into the undead's head, launching off the stricken soldier and flipping his blades back so the blades pointed upwards, landing on a rider's ferret, right behind it. The suprised fighter grunted as he turned it's head, a flaming eye seeing a blurry blue object comming in from the side. Aircrest hacked the rider's head off with his right blade and then jumped off the ferret. It ran foward and then turned around, charging Aircrest once more. It reared up when it was close, Aircrest throwing his right blade up and then firing a weak blast from his gauntlet, catching the blade again as the ferret fell over. It snarled and then rolled back onto it's feet, hissing angrilly. Aircrest ran foward, slashing across the face and then ending the creature with a stab through the neck. Darkness was busy punching away undead that were swarming him, his attacks transitioning slowly into more and more devastating blows. Aircrest found himself cornered by the zombies. He recalled when the first battle so long ago consumed him. He pushed the memory away. He would never be rid of the smell of rotting flesh after this. The Noble Warrior slashed his blade at a zombie charging at him, hacking it in two across the waist. He then spun around to impale a foot soldier behind him through the head with one sword, hacking off the head of a soldier to his side with the other. Another zombie behind him that weilded two blades criss crossed them through Aircrest's arms so that they were like scissors over his neck. The raptor hissed as he felt the coldness of the blades. There was then a sudden crunch, the arms holding the blades falling to the ground. Aircrest turned around to see that Darkness had the soldier in his grip, with a howl he ripped the zombie in two, chucking the upper body into an undead rider, the force knocking it off it's mount, the lower body into the ferret's mouth

Chapter Eight: The Clash Of The Dopplegangers Begins Part Three
The Helping Hand

Darkness smacked an onslaught of zombies away when he took a long broad sword from one of the soldiers. He didnt have an oppurtunity to slay the undead because soon after, he was over run by another group of zombies. Aircrest wasn't doing that well either. "Get off of my a*s!" Aircrest bellowed as he hacked the head off of foot soldiers around him. White bolts of electricity slammed into him from the chanting undead mages. He crouched and slammed his gauntlet into the ground, pillars rising up and forcing the mages into the chamber's ceiling with a crunch. Suddenly, an undead jumped onto Aircrest's back. Aircrest hissed and threw his weight to the side, falling onto the undead and managing to wriggle out from it's grip seconds after, stomping onto it's head and swining a blade to it's neck. In mid swing, Aircrest's blade collided with the blade of yet another zombie's blade. Aircrest snarled, retracting his sword, the undead's arm shooting upwards. Aircrest swiped his blade through the undead's arm, chopping it in two at the elbow, disarming it. Aircrest was then about to send the sword down the middle of his current target's head when he felt a weapon slam into his back, glancing off his armor but still suprising him to the point he lost his breath. A sharp hiss was heard as Darkness slammed his fist into the abdomen of an axe weilding undead, sending it soaring across the chamber before he was consumed by battle once more. Aircrest snarled, slamming his blade into the side of the undead's head with such force that it smashed at the point of impact. The skull simply fell off the zombie's spine and Aircrest kicked it's body down into the pile forming. The raptor then ran in circles, jumping into a corkscrew, his blades igniting and letting out a hellish storm of fire in all directions. Darkness hissed, dropping down to escape the spinning columns of flame that charred bones of the undead to crisps. Upon landing, Aircrest was breathing hard. The attack devastated the numbers in terms of kills per fighter. There were still thousands left. With some relief from battle, Aircrest ran over to Darkness who just got back to his feet. He positioned himself so he was back to back with the raptor, watching as undead surrounded them, slowly encroaching with growls and hisses and groaning. Even the riders directed their mounts through the mob. "Dammit Darkness" Aircrest said between breaths. "How the hell are we gonna get through this!?" Darkness hissed at the zombies, trying to psych them out- hard when your enemies are already dead and devoid of a brain. "I dunno how long we can keep this up" Darkness growled. "I doubt even the strongest of magic can oblitterate this army" Aircrest growled "Dont be so sure- I blew up a volcano once" Darkness slashed at a zombie that got too close. "Volcano- hollow mountain"
"Is this place so different? It's probablly riddled with chambers like these"
An undead swiped his sword at Darkness, the raptor simply grabbing the balde with his armored hands and taking the zombie's weapon, twisting the zombie's axe and slamming it into it's shoulder, making it spin about in place from the sudden attack. It fell over, another undead wrenching the axe out of the body and throwinging it at Darkness' head. The raptor's eyes widened and he twisted about, tackling Aircrest to the floor, the axe rotating over head until it slammed into the neck of a zombie opposite the thrower, cleaving it's head clean off and lodging into the jaw of a war ferret. "Woah!" Aircrest hissed. "Thanks Dark-" The other raptor snarled "Dont get too attached. I need you around if I even have the slightest chance to get out of here alive." The raptors got to their feet. The mages and war ferrets had moved up. "We're gonna get slaughtered" Darkness hissed. Aircrest barked "Stay close" and crouched down. He slammed his gauntlet into the ground, both raptors rising up with the rock pillar. The mages yelled out in unison "Noble warrior, surrender to us. You were our leader's assistant- you ARE our leader now!" Darkness hissed "Im sorta glad I was never involved in that battle" Aircrest grunted. He was feeling so much emotions at once. Rage and anger, uncertainty and fear and the strangest of all, full of hope. Hope that he and Darkness could defeat this new threat. Hope that they could leave the mountain fourtress alive and victorious, and hope that in the future, they can over look their differences and find common ground. Aircrest's armor began to glow. He thought Linith of Ascentia were about to intervene, but he quickly knew other wise. He felt his power surging through his veins. Electricity crackled off his armor as his eyes became clouded with gold; transitioning to a solid golden color. His eyes were now devoid of his slit pupils. The mages below looked at each other in suprise but raised their arms high, an orb of power forming above the raptor's as they chanted. Aircrest took a breath, a sudden pulse of golden electricty branching off from his armor, arcing up and slamming into the mages below. The 10 magic weilding undead were blown apart in small yet bright releases of power, their magical energy flowing into the Noble Warrior. The orb of white crackling electricity above disbanded. Aircrest hissed. The power felt...good... Like he could do anything now. He placed a hand on Darkness' shoulder, power flowing into the raptor. Darkness took gasping breaths as he found himself flowing with magical energies. When Aircrest let go, Darkness looked at his gauntlets. They glowed a pulsating yellowish orange. A smirk crept onto his maw. His fisted his hand, bolts of energy firing from them into the army below, explosions scattering the bones off all near or in the blast. Aircrest also fired a beam from his gauntlet, the twister of power eating through the leigion of the undead. At the entrance to the chamber, a familiar form stepped through. What befell his eyes left him dumb founded. "Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit" CS said. "And here I was thinking they were prolly being cluster f*cked to death..." CS then stomped down, a rift travelling from his foot, across the chamber and under the left flank of the army, undead falling into the newly formed chasm to the mortal god's ammusment. "Plastic soldiers meet the torch!"

Chapter Eight: The Clash Of The Dopplegangers Part Four
The Confrontation

Aircrest and darkness jumped off the pillar and onto undead soldiers clamorring at it's base, breaking their backs like twigs. Aircrest drew his blades and then began to cut through the undead resistance as Darkness simply blew them away with his energy bolts and super strength punches. The Noble Warrior swung his blade, slicing off the arm of an undead at the shoulder and then stabbing it through the chest. He then used his other blade to decapitate it before sliding his sword out. Pushing it over to the right, Aircrest turned around. He was greeted with the sight of a bellowing rider. It held a war hammer high over it's head in it's right arm and when it got close, it swung it at the raptor. It collided with it's target, knocking Aircrest right off his feet in a backwards spiral. He landed in a crouch several feet away from where he last was. He was gasping for breath and his chest ached. The ferret was now only a foot away and it reared up, swiping it's claws at Aircrest. Aircrest launched into a roll to the right. He rolled onto his feet and ran at the ferret's side, the rider grunting. It's left arm was holding onto the ferret and letting go would mean toppling off it's mount. Thinking that falling was better than being killed on the spot, the rider let go, falling onto it's back. Aircrest hissed and jumped onto the ferret, quickly hacking a blade into the creature's neck, it's head falling off, it's body collapsing soon after. Aircrest's vission turned to the rider who had gotten to it's feet and charged. Aircrest ran foward towards the rider. It swung it's hammer, Aircrest sheathing his right blade and then leaping at the rider's hammer. Aircrest's gauntletted arm made contact, his fingers gripping loosely around it's handle. The raptor swung around the large hammer, landing on the rider's back. The undead roared in rage and swung his hammer over it's head, Aircrest launching off. The hammer slammed into the undead's back and sent it stumbling about until it fell over. Aircrest ran to the downed zombie, his blade slamming into it's skull and wrenching it off as he went. Aircrest shook his blade, the skull slipping off the sleak sword. "You want more!?" Darkness screeched as he slammed his fist into undead soldiers around him. "I dont think you can handle more!" Darkness barked as he grabbed an undead's arm and spun around, lifting it off it's feet and hitting all of the zombies before it's arm popped off. After that, Darkness clubbed those who came near with the limb. CS ran about the army, being chased by the ravenous undead. He turned around when he came to a wall. He was utterly surrounded. "Wait!" He yelled. "Dammit your zombies! You should celebrate!" The foor soldier stopped advancing looking at each other in confusion. CS held his hand out, his Ipod in it's deck appearing in his palm. He began cycling through the songs before he finally selected the song. Thriller began to play, and almost instinctivly, the zombies began to dance, their armor and weapons clanking as they moved about. "Undead f*cks" CS said as he put the deck down, a dark grey UHC 870 Shotgun appearing in his hand. He strolled towards the dancing group raising the barrel and blasting away the undead in a flurry of limbs and armor. A rumble echoed about in the chamber. All eyes turned to a dungeonm like door that rose upwards into the rocky ceiling with clinking of chain. A loud boom sounded when the door locked in place, clapping sounding after. Out of the door way was a saurian looking undead. The leader. He clapped and had a smile- be it taunt of a genuine smile, Aircrest wasn't going to have any of it. "Good show! Bravo! I applaud your effort!" Aircrest snarled, rage welling up with in him at every word the zombie raptor uttered. "Im afraid it is all in vain-" A flash of light over casted the area, a sudden discharge of spiritual energy that destroyed all impure magic around him, undead falling into a pile of bones. He walked across the chamber towards the figure by the door. "You!" He bellowed. "Ah!" The monster barked. "My...weaker side...I haven't seen you in months!" Sparks jumped off of Aircrest's gauntlet. "What possessed you to try this zombie attack!?" Aircrest snarled. "It failed the first time! It will fail now!" The zombified saurian hissed "The Titanous has fallen because he pittied you realm born ingrates!" Aircrest hissed " You are just like me- the Noble Warrior for sh*t's sake! If I am an ingrate, you are too!" The zombie gagged. "Aircrest! Dont make me laugh! You are a lesser being! Dont even flatter your self by comparing your self to me!" Aircrest bellowed, rage evident in his voice that had the mumrmers and whispers of other creatures and languages in the undertone; "You bear my name- you were created from ME to be a SLAVE"
"I was the Titanous' equal!" The zombie roared. "I have shed my last ties to the pathetic realm! From now and eternity, I shall be known as Vicetalon!" The undead raised their weapons and roared with praise. That sent Aircrest over the edge. He let out a hissing howl and unclenched his fisted right hand, a powerful red and black mass of spiralling energy heading towards the zombie king. Vicetalon launched himself into the air, dodging the blast and drawing his blades in mid air. Aircrest swung his blade into one of Vicetalon's the zombie raptor jabbing at Aircrest with his other sword. Aircrest disengaged, back flipping while drawing his other blade, twirling them in his hands before charging back. The blades collided with a clank. Vicetalon forced foward, Aircrest doing the same only to see the zombie spin off. Aircrest stumbled fowards, barly ducking down to dodge the blades that cut through the air overhead. Aircrest stood up again and swung his blades at Vicetalon. Suddenly, a sudden cold over whelmed the raptor and he found himself expodentially slower. Vicetalon swung his blades back at his foe. Darkness was about to help when boney hands clamped onto his arms and legs. His head turned around, seeing his defeated merged together to make a multi limbed 10 foot undead with full body armor. Aircrest's armor glowed once more, soon after another pulse of spirit energy discharged when Vicetalon's blades were simply inches away. With the time distortion gone, Aircrest took heavy, deep breaths. He let out a huffing growl before running foward, blades igniting. Aircrest leaped foward, spinning in mid air, a blanket of flame coating the area infront of him. Vicetalon rolled onto his legs and jumped back from the flames, running foward towards Aircrest who had just landed. Aircrest quickly crossed his blades as the zombie swung his sword. It glanced off the Noble Warrior's blades. Aircrest hissed as he spun around once more, swinging his blades at Vicetalon. He let out a pained snarl as the blades raked down his side. He back flipped from Aircrest, who was about to impale him through the head. He gave off a blue glow as he mended his wounds. Aircrest ran towards Vicetalon. Just before he reached the monstrosity, he ignited, the flames coating his body. Vicetalon let out a freezing aura- attempting to stifle out Aircrest's flames. Aircrest smirked, crouching down at normal speed before time suddenly slowed as he began to slam his gauntlet down. Vicetalon's flaming white eyes flared up in suprise. The aura wore off just as a pillar broke the surface. He launched off of it with a strained grunt...

Chapter Eight: The Clash Of The Dopplegangers Begins Part 5
Battle: Foul Air And Thick Like Blood

"You ready?! You wanna kill something!? Well go on! Finish me you ugly mother f*cker!" Darkness hissed. He was still fighting the giant multi limbed undead. He was caught off guard when the bones of undead yet to be reformed soared through the air and slammed into him. Now the bones pinned him to the floor. The four armed undead weilded a flail in one hand, a long sword in the other, an axe and a war hammer. A mage behind the undead bahemoth chanted, hands glowing as more bones cultivated to Darkness. "Im right here!" Darkness snarled. The bahemoth let out a deep guttral groan;then it lifted the war hammer high and swung it down. Darkness strained, his armor glowing. At the last second, a pulse of energy discharged. A golden bubble of spiritual power blew the bones and hammer away from Darkness. The raptor rolled onto his feet and ran at the disoriented undead, leaping up and onto it's torso. "You had your chance b*tch!" He barked, rage welling up in his voice. "But that g*y war cry screwed your a*s!" Darkness slammed his hands onto the undead's head and let out a strained howl before, with a victorious screech, he wrenched the monster's head from it's neck and held it high. He hopped onto the rocky floor as the goliath fell down to it's knees and then falling foward. It's bronze armor rattled when it hit the ground. Out from the corner of his eye, Darkness saw an undead charging at him. With a savage snarl, Darkness chucked the goliath undead's head into it's head, the force knocking it over on impact.

Aircrest's blades slammed into Vicetalon's once more. They growled and snarled at each other. "End this madness and maybe you'll survive!" Aircrest snarled. "Join me and the realm will fall faster!" Aircrest disengaged, jumping to the side and slashing Vicetalon down his shoulder when the undead king stumbled fowards. The undead raptor turned and swung his blade at Aircrest. The Noble Warrior jumped back, feeling the cold of Vicetalon's blade on the exposed skin on his neck. Be it luck or faith, the blade seeping with impure magic didnt peirce his skin. Aircrest slammed one of his swords down on Vicetalon's; swinging his other sword upwards to slash the undead diagonally across it's chest, like what Placentra had done so many months ago. The slash, ironically, made a mark to cross where the scar would have been if Vicetalon still had flesh. The undead hissed as he looked to where the blade scored a hit and looked back at Aircrest. The Noble Warrior had flipped his right blade to the reverse and with a stern movement, stabbed it through the undead's helmet. It drove down and through it's skull. Aircrest panted. Vicetalon's arms trembled and he made a gasping sound. Aircrest stared at the zombie. There was still flesh on the left side of Vicetalon's face, at the side of his jaw. That formed into a smirk. "Just like Ripper.." Vicetalon hissed coldly, ducking down, a scraping sound echoing in the chamber that, for those few seconds was a deathly silent. Free from the blade, Vicestalon swung his own, Aircrest raising a blade to block them but it simply glanced off. The raptor ducked down, the blades passing over head with a whizzing noise. Aircrest swung his blade at the shin of the undead leader. Vicetalon launched into a sudden and unbalanced back flip, stumbling when he landed. "I think I know why your doing this" Aircrest barked. "Your confused. A walking contradiction. The living dead. No past or future, an entity living in the present without a purpose" Aircrest snarled "Your a lost cause" Vicetalon's eyes flared. "Fighting for your beloved land is a lost cause Aircrest. You are just a raptor- underneath that armor your a naive hatchling who lives with the delusion that dying for a cause is what you call...noble..." Aircrest sneered "I'd be the first to die at my own blade than to sumbit to you, or any other undead!" Suddenly, Aircrest slammed his gauntlet down, a pillar rising up with shocking speed. In seconds, Vicetalon found himself slamming against the ceiling, however, the pillar didnt make full contact with the rock roof. Vicetalon fell from the pillar, landing with a clank when he hit the ground. Aircrest approached him, sheathing his right blade. He hissed distastfully at the downed raptor. "Get up you roach" Aircrest snarled. He stomped down on the rock, a small pillar rising up under Vicetalon's head, going into the space in his bottom jaw and forcing upwards. The pillar raised the zombie to it's feet then jutted back into the ground; Aircrest grabbing Vicetalon's neck before he fell. "Wait!" Vicetalon coughed. "Im just confused" He rasped. "Like you said!"
"You are confused" Aircrest hissed. He slammed Vicetalon against the pillar, leaving a depression in the rock with the zombie's shape.The sound of breaking bones sounded on impact. Vicetalon's head hung. "Why?...Why are you still..-"
"You are confused" Aircrest growled. "You and every one of your soldiers.." He snarled with a sadistic smirk "So I'm going to be the gracious warrior, and put you out of your misery!" Aircrest wrenched Vicetalon from the crater in the rock column. It then lowered again, Aircrest slamming Vicetalon onto the rock slab, Vicetalon letting out a screech of pain. Aircrest crouched and slammed his gauntlet down again, a tremor rocking the mountain as the pillar shot out of the ground and into the ceiling with a sickening crunch...

Chapter Nine: Time To Bring The House Down

Aircrest looked down from where the pillar made contact with the rock roof. He didnt like what he saw. The undead, unlike the sentinals, were still well and alive. "Dammit! let go!" CS said. He tipped over a fallen undead and a rider was holding onto his legs. "No shells!" He yelled. He chucked the shot gun into the rider's face. The gun glanced off the zombie's bone and it snarled. CS snapped his fingers, the undead turning to dust instantly. "Ugly mother f*cker" CS rasped as he got to his feet. "Where's that iPod now..." He glanced about, an
Last edited by C S on Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 13 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby TyrannoTitan » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:51 am

Yet another awesome story. Seems to be a better version of the original Clash of Doppelgangers, not just a random time-paradoxing battle, instead being a plot :P

Great work.
TyrannoTitan

Postby C S » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 am

undead weilding a war hammer and bringing it down on the deck befell CS' eyes. "Sunnavabitch!" CS yelled. He picked up the Rider's bronze battle axe and ran towards the rider with an intense yell. "Dammit TT!" CS said, jumping as he neared the rider. "I dont give a sh*t about what you say about war cries-Im f*cking pissed off!" CS swung the axe up and then brought it down as he fell, slamming the blade into the rider's head, effectivly cleaving it in two. The rider fell back as CS dropped to his knees, pushing the hammer head off the mangled remains of his iPod and deck. "NOOOOO!" CS said, picking up a peice of a speaker. "Oh yes....You will pay" CS muttered. "YOU WILL ALL PAY!" He yelled out to the heavens. Aircrest hissed "Dammit CS! Make these b*tches go poof!" CS got up and nodded no "This time...It's personal!" CS' grip on the axe tightened. His armor crackled with energy, sparks jumping off of his armor. He ran foward; a blur towards a foot soldier, seemingly running past it. The undead suddenly fell in two at the waist. CS continued at a charging line of undead, quick scraping sounded. The undeads' torsos were cut at a diagonal, just under the arms. The severed bones fell apart and onto the floor. Aircrest stared at CS, Darkness walking over to him, finally free of battle for the moment. "Nice... job..Aircrest"
"Why, thank you Darkness" Aircrest growled, looking to the raptor. "Good to know you aren't completely vain" Darkness hissed "Dont ruin it jack a*s. You've earned a microdosage of my respect- and already I dont have much left" Aircrest growled "As much as I'd love to go back and fourth with you, we need to put these ancient as*es into permant retirement" Darkness growled "What was that about blowing up a volcano?" Aircrest barked "I was fighting the elemental guardian of fire-" Darkness hissed "Just tell me how you blew it up!" Aircrest snarled "We locked beams and when the fire guardian's power failed, a massive explosion blew everything to bits"
"Damn!" Darkness hissed. "I know, it was pretty awesome"
"No idiot!" Darkness snarled. "How are we going to get something to put out the force to cause an explosion when theres an imbalance to blow this place sky high and still get out alive?" After a few seconds of silence, the raptors growled in unison, Aircrest saying "CS" Darkness saying "Crazy mofo" They looked over to CS, who by himself drew the attention of all the undead in the chamber. "Thats not gonna happen" Aircrest growled. He then smiled. "Darkness, you and me" The dark grey raptor growled "I dont go that wa-" Aircrest hissed "Combine our powers you a*s!" Darkness hissed "How?!" Aircrest replied "We put our gauntlets together and charge up a pulse" Darkness growled "That's suicide, we'll be blown into-....something smaller than smitherenes!"
"Atoms" CS said. Aircrest barked "Weren't you just over th-"
"I got backed up against a wall. Well, I could teleport you guys out of here before the pulse goes off" Aircrest nodded. "In the mean while, Im gonna keep these zombies off our as*es." Darkness growled "Why dont you just destroy them and save us the trouble!?" CS replied "I wanna see these basta*ds splode dammit! SPLODE!"
Darkness hissed "Fine fine" and touched gauntlets with Aircrest. Aircrest's armors glowed as he used up the last of his extra power that he got from the mages, as did Darkness. An orb of silver energy formed where they touched. As it grew, it pushed Aircrest and Darkness apart. CS pointed his axe at the charging undead, those being pointed at being turned into dust on the spot. The orb pulsated, turning blood red. Yellow bolts of lightning fired out of the orb, slamming into undead surrounding the group of three. Aircrest hissed as the energy siphoned out from his body. Darkness, not having natrual spiritual power payed with his natrual energy. He was being exhausted alarmingly fast. Aircrest hissed, pain in his voice "Disengage in three...two...." He pulled his hand from the orb, Darkness doing the same. Instantly, the orb started to become unstable. The raptors and human glowed bright white and then disappeared from the chamber soon after. They appeared outside the fourtess several yards away in a clearing. Darkness fell over,completly spent. A blood red overcast fell over the area, then the sound of crumbling rock. When the glare dessipated, the mountain was revealed to have been blown out, boulders falling from where the chamber would have been. The entire mountain was half it's height...

A few hours passed. Darkness was awake and out of his armor. CS was about to take him back to ISS. The sun was setting just behind the mountain.

"Hey Darkness" Aircrest began he walked up from behind the raptor. "What?" The dark gray raptor growled. "We did good up there"
"I guess.." Darkness replied.
"You think sometime in the future- I dunno- we could ever be friends?" Darkness was silent before he growled "I dont see why not..if we could put aside our differences to fight off zombies...I guess I dont see why cant just be allies.." Aircrest growled "Really Darkness? Thats...sorta out of character for you-"
Darkness hissed "Of course jack a*s. We'd be friends when hell freezes over!" Darkness then walked off, muttering under his breath. He began glowing white, and then dissapeared in a silver flash. "Denied" CS said as he came up from behind Aircrest. The raptor barked "I dunno CS. It's not like Darkness to walk away after he insults you." CS said "Well, if thats true, you've just found common ground with two of your long time enemies...

End Of The Clash

Thanks TT

And the story's almost over, new chapter up!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Another story completed!
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to Single Writer Fiction