Realm Trips!

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Realm Trips!

Postby C S » Fri May 01, 2009 2:40 pm

Prologue

After the final defeat of the undead, Aircrest and his human counter part fell into the abyss of profanity and fighting, but not because they hated each other. No, it was simply because of boredum. Threats dont come every other weak, as it once seemed like in the past. Then, when the duo were trying to find a solution, CS yelled "REALM TRIIIIIIP" Aircrest, confused asked "Realm...what?" CS replied "Like a road trip only like...funner" Aircrest growled "So you go driving across the realm?" CS nodded rappidly. Aircrest barked "I've already travelled the realm-" CS then yelled "No you havent! You've only seen WRPG, FRPG, GEW and...well...I cant recall anymore..." Aircrest growled "Come to think of it, your...good me! your right!" CS smirked and looked over to the left, a blue jeep forming, the front hood having a long point, and right where it started was the picture of a goblin shark's head painted on it. It's mouth was agape just before the trim of the treaded wheels. Aircrest shook his head. "What the hell? You drive into a tree and your done for!" CS said "Who says I'll drive into a tree?" Aircrest growled "Well, Im sure as hell not driving, do you know how uncomfortable it is sitting on your tail?!" CS's torso twisted around with a sickening crack, his head looking at his backside for a second, then his torso twisting around again with another crack. CS replied "Not really...since I dont have a tail..." and then stretched, his spine cracking in many different places as they snapped back into place. "Thats goooood" CS said. Aircrest stared wide eyed at CS before shaking his head. "Atleast make a jeep that doesnt belong in a jousting tournament, and has seats designed to fit a tail. CS snapped his fingers, Another jeep, green this time with a raptor hood ournament made in gold mounted on the front. The raptor was no other than the Noble warrior, the hilts of his sword sticking up from the broad side slits on the back of his armor and all. The words "Air strike" was also written on the sides of the jeep, more refferance to the raptor. "...Flattering" Aircrest growled, looking at the vehicle. "Does it h-"
"Yes, it has seats designed to fit a tail" CS said. Aircrest barked "I was wondering it had cup holders, but sweet!" CS replied ominously "Every jeep has cup holders...for when the cups are filled with water...we can see the ripples causes by impact tremors...." Aircrest coughed uncomfortably. "Huh, what- oh- ya, realm trip!" CS said, turning back to normal. CS ran over to the jeep, running around it and sitting in the driver's seat. Aircrest followed suit, and soon after, CS floored the gas pedal. Grass and dirt was kicked up by the wheels and then the jeep spead off, a brown portal with pulsating blue or green energy at the bottom opening up infront of the vehicle and then it disappeared in a flash of light..

Chapter One: Compies Cant Drive

"Get out the way asses!" CS shouted as the jeep flew out of the portal and onto wooden planks, two figures diving out of the way of the careening vehicle that swung around the mighty mast of a ship, the thumping of the treaded wheels hitting the wooden floor sounding all the while. The car came to a stop, facing the large wooden pole with iron braces at the base and rope hanging down from above. The two men that jumped from the jeep's path got up. One was in a maroon over coat. "'Ho the 'ell are you?" The one in the over coat said. "Ye nearly sent us into the drink, in your uh...vessel here..." CS opened his door and got out of the jeep. "Well hello there native!" Aircrest slammed his hand onto his muzzle, shaking his head, knowing something was about to happen. He also opened the door and got out of the jeep, standing next to the door, muscells tensed and ready to draw his blades. "I come from the land of hover crafts, giant monsters and we have solved the universe's mysteries..check dis out!" CS looped the index finger and thumb of both of his chain mail gloved hands. He put it behind his head, then put them in full view again, seperated. "Oooh! Aaaahhhh! I bet you just sh*t your pants! Sh*t your pants? Any takers? " The man in the over coat shook his head. "'ey Jason, this land lubber's a joke!" CS retorted; insulted. "I am no lubber!" Suddenly, a thud sounded on the deck of the ship. "Oh dammit!" Aircrest barked. "You made him go shark mode-"
"You made me go f*cking shark mode!" CS said, in the form of a large black armored great white shark. He wriggled his body about, snapping his jaws. "Blimey!" Jason said, stumbling back. Nate drew his pistol and fired, the bullet glancing off CS's metal plating. "See mother f*cker?!" CS said as he saw Nate refilling the gun powder and bullet and then resetting the pistol's hammer. "It's called the revolver! Get one- oh wait, ya cant! It wont exist until the 1800's!" Nate ordered "Jason me boy! Abondon ship! Tis be a sign of Davey Jones himself and the Flying Dutchey!" Jason added "Or his cephalopod assasin!" The men ran to the ship's railing, Nate kissing the orange wood and saying "Ye be a fine woman, ship, but like most men, I be afraid of commitment, so adieu!" And so, they jumped. Aircrest sighed. "You managed to scare off the locals" He growled. CS replied "But atleast we got this sweet ship...wanna trying taking it into port?" Aircrest looked about the ship, the crates, the knots, the jib and main sail, before saying "It's better than moping around and being the downer on things.." CS said "Thats the spirit! I was thinking of throwing you in the water!" The two had a good laugh before CS said "No, seriously, I was gonna chuck your a*s into the brine! Full wind to the sails first mate Crest!" He then wriggled across the deck towards the wheel that was mounted close to the sloop's stern, Aircrest positioning himself near the wheel aslo, twirling his blades, a steady stream of wind pushing the ship across the green seas....

Chapter Two: Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Epic...ac

At the port of Tortuga, the fisher men were just about to shove off, the dock was bustling with people in the orangey morning skies and the seas were calm. The sloops and light galleons that floating just off the port hardly moved.
"Aye me saurian buckoo! We be comming in to fast, yargh!" CS said, spinning the wheel with his fins. Aircrest in the crow's nest yelled "land! Theres land ahead!" The heavy wind that was blowing the ship suddenly ceased, though CS kept spinning the wheel until it couldn't anymore and then, soon after, snapped the wheel right off. "Well this be not good a bit yargh..." CS said, chucking the wheel away, though, dizzy from the ship's spinning dance across the water, ended up throwing the wood into the ship's mast. Retching could be heard. "Ye ok Cresty?" CS said, Aircrest replying "I just threw up my lunch! Argh..." CS said with cheer "Yahey, you've gotten into the spirit of piracy!" Not too long later, the still spinning craft ran aground, smashing into the docks, the impact creating a thundering noise as wood splintered and snapped. Aircrest let out a wavering screech that was cut abruptly as he threw up the rest of his stomach contents, CS's shark face expression never changing. Finally, the comotion had ended. Most of the ship's hull had been eaten away as it ran across the deck, landing just short of a merchant's stand. The ship was, for the most part, devoid of it's railings and the ropes that made up the ship's rigging hung from above. Aircrest climbed down the mast's netting looking green..er, greener than ussual. "Drop anchor here!" CS commanded full heartenly. "Aye sir" Aircrest said, stumbling over to the lever on the ship's port side, removing the latch that locked it in place. The rattle of chains could be heard shortly, drowned out by the impact of the anchor and the deck. "Uh...ship's anchored..." Aircrest said. "Oh holy crap this ship has been f*cked to hell and back"
"Nonesense!" CS said! "Just a few scratches be all! Could be worse!" The wood creaked as the mast began to lean, wood snapping soon after. The wide eyed vender abandonned his stand as the mast came tumbling down, smashing the wooden stand like nothing. CS wriggled off the side of the ship, dropping onto the dock. The people watched in horror, shock, and more horror as the sea creature threw it's weight around the deck. Aircrest followed, running across the sloop and jumping from the right side of it, clearing the fallen mast with ease and landing near CS, more than a 10 foot jump, which came to the horror of the pedestrians even more. Suddenly, mass panic broke out, people screaming and running away from the two strange creatures. Aircrest barked "Im the Noble Warrior! People!?" CS tried to blow raspberries at them, which didnt work since he had no toung in his current form. "Where are we going?" Aircrest asked. "Well, we cant depend on a pirate raid to happen, and since we're at port, we cant see a sea fight, the next best thing is visiting the local pub!"
A short walk later, the touring travellers walked up a stone path, much to CS's displeasure, and into the pub of white stone walls and a green awning made from some sort of cloth. Upon entry, CS leapt onto a round table that had no one seated at it. Aircrest's eye twitched as he tried to comprehend the distance CS had crossed and the speed he did it in. Brushing the thought off, Aircrest walked over to CS, who was wriggling around to take part in a conversation with a few men that, in all sense of the term, looked like sh*t. They had sores on their faces, their clothes were dirty and their combined odor was repelling, explaining why the only table near them was vacant. Suprisingly, being a creature with advanced olfactory sense, CS was oblivious to the scent. "Dammit man- Ive already threw up breakfast and lunch, next is gonna be my stomach if we dont get out of here fast!" CS said "Just wait up a bit!" He then turned to the men. "Then, my hands were seperate!" He said, the men letting out "Oooohs" and "Ahs" They took no notice to the fact CS was a shark, probably because, out of the four sea farers, he was the only one not originally a part of the group that spoke to them. "Well, Ill be seeing ye scurvy elephant turds some other day, yargh" CS did take notice of the smell after all. He rolled off the table, landing on his back. "MOTHERF*CKING SH*T I THINK I BROKE MY DORSAL FIN"

A few more minutes after that, the two left the bar, CS' fin as good as new after Aircrest rolled him over. He quickly healed the broken cartiledge bone amd the two were back on the road of adventure. When they got to the dock, they found that the Royal Navy guards had surrounded the wreckage and were taking descriptions from the many people who saw the incident. "Oh....f*ck..." CS said, morphing back into his regular self. "We've over stayed our welcome it seems!" The jeep appeared infront of the duo in a puff of smoke and they ran to it, taking their respective seats. CS slammed on the gas and the next portal opened infront of them, the portal being a swirling vortex of pure white energy with what looked like the blurry form a red cape fluttering in the breeze in the overcast of the portal. The jeep hurdled into it, the sound of it's engine disappearing instantly from the land of pirates and carribean land masses

Chapter Three: Its a bird! It's a plane!...It's most definitly a bird

The jeep jumped out of the portal, landing on the road, sweriving from side to side until CS managed to get it under control. Aircrest, who was sticking his head out of his window to let his toung flap in the wind barked "Uh...CS, is there any reason why we are driving on glass!?" CS replied "Ya, we're in Super Hero RPG, they decided to replace roads with these over runs here to prevent drunk bast*rds from running onto the side walk and mowing people down. However, even though this place is crawling with mutants and super villains, no one has ever tried to blow out the support columns" Aircrest growled "For real? If those sentinals were here, that would be their first targets!"
"Why so?" CS asked. Aircrest replied "Because, support columns cant move!"
"Da dum tish" CS said. "...What?" Aircrest growled. "You know, rim shot?" Aircrest growled "Im not following."
"Some dude beats on a drum and slams on the rim of something called the timbol or somehing to add emphesis to a joke"
"Timbol?" Aircrest barked. "Its a golden hat or something" CS replied.
"Sweet!" Aircrest growled, looking at his armor. "No more bling for you!" CS said, glaring at the raptor shortly before looking back to the transperant road. He saw a truck go down the lane next to him, except, it had no wheels, there were blue glowing rings moving down where wheels would've been on the vehicle. "So THATS why they made the road glass!" Aircrest looked out his window, looking down to see that the jeep's tires were tracking mud and grass across it. Police sirens sounded from behind the portal jumpers. "SH*T!" CS yelled. "It's the fuzz! All I did was swim in that pond dammit, All I did was took a swim when the public pools were filled with sweat and who knows what that one day, one day!!" Aircrest hissed "Get it together dammit!" Aircrest hissed. He then cocked his head at a peculier sound, like what he would hear when rain hit the southern coast of Sorna, where instead of sand there was rock, except the pattering was louder. A blurry white and blue figure came up along side the jeep on CS' side. "Halt evil do'er!" The speedy humanoid said in a commanding tone. "People work hard to keep these over heads clean dammit!" A loud car horn sounded, Aircrest turning from the blurry figure to a car comming down the lane. A loud thump could be heard. "Ouch..." Aircrest growled as he saw the figure launched into the air, tumbling head over heels before slamming onto the over head on his front. "Ownt!" CS yelled, sticking his head out of the window, looking at the downed costumed crusader. "CS look out!" Aircrest barked, CS turning to see a girl with...bat wings... flying straight towards them, and then another thump could be heard as he was knocked onto the over head, moving under the jeep. "Sweet! I just ran over my first mutant!" Aircrest shoved him on the shoulder. "We have to help them" He growled. "Why the hell do we!?" CS asked. Aircrest barked "Because Im the Noble Warrior, pull over" CS was silent, but didnt pull over. "You ran over a chick dude! Are you that f*cking heartless?" CS was still silent. "Pull the f*ck over!" Aircrest hissed. "FINE!" CS said, pulling over close to the railing of the over pass and stopping. Aircrest got out of his seat, the jeep not having a roof. He launched into the air, CS mumbling "...We didnt have seat belts on...hmm...another thing Im gonna get a ticket for.." He put his seat back to lay down, and kicked his feet up, resting them on the steering wheel.

Aircrest ran back to the girl, who was unconcious on the street, the blurry figure, who was somehow OK after running at mach 3 into a car. It was wearing a white suit with a blue lightning design at the back of its arms and legs. On its mask, was also the zig zag design, on both sides of it's head, but made out of some other matierial to keep them ridgid. "You OK?" Aircrest asked the costumed human, he replying "What'cha going for? Mideval dinosaur?" Before stuttering "Holy crap, your that Noble Warrior dude! Sure, Im ok, dunno about her though." Aircrest looked to the girl, she was bleeding from the side of her mouth. "Looks like she's bleeding on the inside.." Aircrest growled. He then screeched "CS!" The member appeared over the scene, floating, looking like he was lying on air. His legs were crossed and he was reading a book. "Holy sh*t!" Aircrest growled. "You?! READING?!"
"Yesss?" CS said, obviously annoyed. "I need you to go medicene man on this person" CS replied "Poof, she's fixed" Aircrest growled "Just snap your fingers you cold jackass!" The costumed boy said "No, seriously, she's healed!" As he watched the girl move. He lent her a hand, helping her to her feet. CS said "Oh, hey Speed Freak, how's it been?" Speed Freak replied "....Do I know you? What kind of mutant are you and how are you floating like that?!" CS said "Im a figment of your imagination, you would never meet the Noble Warrior" The girl with wings watched the three beings, obviously confused. "Ill be back at the jeep, wrap up your business here quickly if you will Airy" and with that, CS disappeared. Speed Freak said "I guess I can handle the situation from here Noble Warrior! So you can go and stop some mechanized horde or something!" The raptor growled "Dude, the name's Aircrest, the only reason Im even here is because I was bored out of my mind and want to see the rest of the Realm, and if you want to get a girl friend, maybe you should be looking for one that doesnt have wings sticking out her back"
"Who said Im trying to score?!" Speed Freak asked. The girl said "I was born under a bad moon, Im a demon, my dad abused me and killed my mother because she loved me" Speed Freak said "Riiiiight..uh, Ill take your advise Aircrest"
"Smart boy" The Noble Warrior growled, turning from the two and running back towards the jeep. Speed Freak asked "So how does the moon become bad, make you a demon and then change your genetic structure to have wings?!"

Chapter Four:Blast From The Past

Aircrest landed on the jeep's rear trunk with a thud, letting out a grunt before launching into the air, landing on his seat with a soft patter, then sitting down. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" CS asked, looking from his book. "A power ranger?!" Aircrest glared at him before growling "The fuzz is coming. See you and your many tickets later." Aircrest got up again, made a waving motion with his hand and then his armor glowed. He then launched out of the jeep, a golden blur, landing on the roof top of a building next to the over run. CS exclaimed "Sunnavabitch!" The jeep disappeared in a cloud of thick blue smoke, reappearing in an abandonned warehouse near the city's water front. Some time would pass until events began playing out in the Noble Warrior's life that would bring his perspective of his past and change his outlook of the future...

As Aircrest walked down the well lit streets of the city, that he found out after talking with the local inhabitants of the province to be New York City, he took in the sights and sounds. People walked past him, but barely paid mind to the fact he was a raptor in golden armor. He'd pass a crowd of kids with spikey hair styles and they'd say "Rock on freaky raptor duuuuude" in a deep almost raspy voice, raising their fists and devil horns."I blame the rap music..." Aircrest muttered as he passed the kids in black leather jackets and spikey cuff links, shaking his head. Walking into a fairly deserted street, Aircrest looked about confused. He wondered where the people were, and why this part of the city was poorly lit, the stores and houses all had their lights out. The street lights shone dimly. A low, feminine growl came from behind the raptor. "It's been a while" Aircrest turned about, making eye contact with the figure behind him. She stepped into the dim light of the street light, her skin dark blue with purplish splotches about her body, as well as white quills on her head. "A mutant?!" Aircrest hissed. "The only mutants I've met was the pack of scum I saw with Selena-" The raptor snarled "I wasnt always a mutant.. think back...farther" Aircrest growled "My old friends are dead, and your definitly not from my old pack.." The raptor chuckled. "Correct, you are right on both accounts..for the most part.." Her gaze turned to slits and her icy blue eyes cut like daggers. "Have you really forgotten me Aircrest? The one you said you loved-"
"Who the hell are you!?" Aircrest hissed at the raptor infront of him. "It's true then.." She continued. "You have forgotten.." Aircrest felt as if he was suddenly punched in the stomach. He fell into a crouch, then, he was knocked onto his side by an invisable punch to the side. The raptor trotted over to the Noble Warrior. "Suprised?" She hissed coldly. Aircrest sucked in air and rolled over and onto his feet. He suddenly felt as if a hand grabbed his throat though he clearly couldn't see anything. Aircrest choked "How-How are you doing this!?" The raptor's scaley maw parted into a sick smirk, the very expression oozing a cold, sadistic acid that sent shivers up the raptor's spine. "How many times have you loved, Aircrest?!" The raptor hissed. "How in hell could you possibly forget!?" Aircrest felt the pressure on his neck increase, and he gasped for breath. "Does the name Lorinth ring a bell?!" She snarled. The choking feeling let off somewhat, Aircrest took a deep breath before he exclaimed "Lorinth!? Your...alive?" Lorinth held her arm out and suddenly jerked it to the side, Aircrest finding himself thrown across the street. "Every one here is dead" The raptor hissed. "I killed them all, like I did your friends..and Hazle..." Aircrest was getting to his feet, but as soon as he heard what Lorinth said, he immediately ignored his pain. He screeched "Theres no way your Lorinth! Lorinth would never-" The raptor shot back with a snarl "The Aircrest I knew wouldn't tell you he loved you and leave you for dead when he found out he was going to be a parent!" A blow struck under Aircrest's jaw, the sheer force sending him flying into the air, where he felt as if he hit an invisable train that was falling towards him and collided and mid air. He hit the ground with a dull thud and pained groan. "Those powers.." Aircrest growled, as he struggled to his feet. "I got them soon after you ran like a coward, almost as if the universe was giving me what I needed to get my vengeance....and here you are, the realm's great protecter!?" Lorinth looked at her palms, then fisted her hands. "When I got these quills, and powers...those eggs..our eggs...they simply disappeared...I never laid them..are you happy now?" Aircrest's legs trembled as he stood. "Are you happy now?!" Aircrest hissed "My friends..?" Lorinth's eyes clouded over and tears began to well up, but suprisingly, her voice was still as cold and uncaring as ever "Dead..at my own claws.."
"Hazle? She was sick, she died soon after I left my pack, Curdle told me.." Lorinth chuckled as tears ran down her snout. "Curdle..lied" Aircrest's eyes shot open. "He...lied, that was my last act of revenge against you...killing the one that you truelly did love..the only one that didnt look down upon you for your short comings..the only one that you could've took a few steps without fear of being mocked, or pushed to the mud.." Lorinth screeched suddenly "It was all me"
Aircrest felt the choking again, Lorinth screeched "All this time you had no idea! No idea of what I went through to make you squirm! To make you ache like I did! Theres no beating around the bush this time!" Aircrest barked, using up the rest of the air he had, "Im sorry- for everything, for what Im about to do!" A spiked pillar burst through the ground under the raptor, a squealch could be heard as blood sprayed across the area, a dome of golden energies forming, the blood hitting it and disappearing with a sizzle. The shield dropped as Aircrest remembered memories long supressed; they washed over him like a tsunami of sadness. "I ran.." Aircrest growled solemnly. "Because I knew I wasnt ready to be the father of anything. I ran away from home because I was always critisized for everything I couldnt do that my siblings could've done without a problem. The only one that..that never did that was..Hazle.." Aircrest fell into a crouch. He muttered with his eyes pasted shut "Im sorry" Behind his eye lids, tears were welling up. He looked at Lorinth, who with her last breath rasped "Do you remember the day we first met?" Before finally dying. "Yes.." Aircrest replied to the still body, blood running down the pillar. "After so long...I finally remember.."

Aircrest was 12, he had climbed up a tree, too far as always. He was hopping from branch to branch trying to descend the moss covered wooden titan. He was near the bottom when he heard a voice "What are you doing up there?!" He took a large leap towards a branch some distance away, landing with a grunt. He was awfully off balance and he ended up toppling down into the under growth with a thud. The sounds of pattering foot steps could be heard running towards him, the raptor, as Aircrest saw the creature to be growled "Are you ok?" Aircrest replied to the bright blue raptor with large purple spots on her body "....For the most part..for the most part.."

Chapter Five: Moving On?

As Aircrest limped through the streets of the city, it felt so surreal. He was truelly alone, except for the random fights that were happening around every corner between the super powered freaks of nature. A red inky creature flew through the air, slamming into a building with a splatter and a screech. The blurry form of Speed Freak appeared, speeding down the street,grabbing the symbiote as he passed it, leaping into the air, which at it's peak height was 18 feet or so. Speed Freak threw the red inky creature into the ground, it catching it's self with a few tenticals shooting out from it's back, a few more shooting out of it's stoamch and grabbing the boy, treatening to rip him apart. Speed Freak's limbs suddenly became a blur and a whizzing sound began to eminate, much to the symbiote's displeasure and it released him, Speed Freak hitting the ground with a soft thud. The symbiote got to it's feet and let out a screech, a tentical rising from it's shoulder and whipping Speed Freak off his legs and darting off into the night. "Dammit!" Speed Freak yelled as he got to his feet."This is the fifth time that sunnavabitch ran off!" He then looked to the right, seeing Aircrest, the raptor, however wasn't watching the battle, but leaning against a bus stop pole. "What's wrong Aircrest?" Speed Freak asked, eyeing his injuries on the parts of his body not covered in armor. He had an especially large gash on his leg. Aircrest growled "I..met someone from my pas-Yargh!" before dropping to the ground, muscles trembling, both from injuries and the onslaught of flashing memories. Aircrest let out a short hiss as he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders, looking to see the young hero helping him to his feet. "..Thanks" Aircrest growled, leaning back on the blue pole. "Dont mention it" Speed Freak said, just as the screech of tires was heard. The two looked up, seeing the green jeep skid down the over head. "So that's where you've been!" CS yelled as the jeep came to a stop. Aircrest disappeared and reappeared in the jeep. "You look as if you've been hit by a train!" Aircrest growled "It feels like it too.." CS placed his hand on Aircrest's side, his wounds healing instantly. "Thanks.." Aircrest growled, sitting down. "So, anything interesting happened today?" Aircrest let himself fall foward, his head slamming into the dash board as he began sobbing. "Sh*t" CS said, looking wide eyed at the raptor. "You must've seen the Jurassic Park remake..." Aircrest snarled in between sobs "Just drive you a*s!" CS replied "It wasnt THAT bad!" As a red portal formed underneath the jeep, it then falling into the vortex, appearing in New York once more, except the area they were previously in was completely in ruins and the eternal fires of hell on Earth raged..

Chapter Six: Crossing Streams

"Aw sh*t" CS said, looking about. Aircrest's head was still pasted against the dash board and his tears were still streaming across the sleek black surface and down onto the carpet. "This isnt good...or right...this is...terrible.." CS said, pressing a red retangular button behind the steering wheel. Like a convertable, a square jeep roof popped up from the back of the vehicle and spread over head. "And for me to be the one to acknowledge that is always a sign of some f*cked up- Aircrest...what's wrong with you? You've stopped sobbering all over the dash board but your eyes are running like sprinklers...and- actually, Im not all too sure velociraptors are even supposed to have tear ducts-" Suddenly, the jeep started rocking back and fourth, thumping audible. "Sh*t sh*t sh*t!" CS said, as he watched ahead, zombies pooring out of the concrete shells of buildings. "Dammit!" CS yelled as he slammed his hands back onto the steering wheel and his foot onto the gas pedal. "Your gonna scratch the paint!" The jeep sped foward into the undead, flesh and muscle hanging onto their bodies. On impact, they broke apart, sick crunches could be heard as the zombies were crushed. A thump was heard as skinny zombie, it's visable skin that wasnt covered in torn cloth was red, almost like muscle and had an elongated head and claws. CS braked the jeep, the zombie flying off the hood of the jeep and onto the ruined roads where CS then sped fowards again, running the creature over. From his side mirrors he saw winged creatures with glowing red eyes and bipedal wolves and other creatures of nightmare and myth. Aircrest finally growled "I thought SSRPG didnt have zombies.." CS replied "It doesnt as far as I know- though a new province was formed, Zombie Outbreak RPG...when a new part of the realm is created, other RPG's related to it some how experiance a temporary ripple effect from the newly created portal!" Aircrest growled "Like how I saw a giant T-rex get slaughtered by Crusher, who some how doesnt really qualify as a Tyrannosaur any more.." CS replied "Precisely!" He looked fowards and yelled "Great Scott!" The jeep sped up a large square metalic plate, an oil tanker truck wedged under it. The heat from the jeeps exhaust managed to ignite the gassous fumes in the air, a puff of flames trailing the vehicle as it soared through the air. "Sweet mother of Sasquatch!" Aircrest barked, CS wanting to ask about the statement but found his words lodged in his throat as the jeep continued it's flight.

A few seconds after, the jeep slammed into the ground, hard at that. An annoying scraping could be heard as some thing from the jeep's under carriage dragged across the road. The sound and sparks that trailed the jeep, and the pyrotecnic display at that- served only to attract more zombies, which ran after the jeep with great haste. "Dammit CS!" Aircrest growled, seeming to force his newly recovered memories back for now. He opened his door and jumped out, the jeep swerving to the side as it skidded to a stop soon after. "Aircrest you brave-yet-naive-sunnavabitch! You'll get f*cking slaughtered- That or you'll smell like rotting flesh and you'll ruin the entire trip!" Aircrest ignored CS, streams of raw blood red energy flowing from his gauntlet with bright intensity unseen before. The beams slammed into the ground around the advancing zombies, the explosions sending chunks of rotting flesh and chunks of bone about. "Aircrest-" CS managed to say, before he heard the swift metalic scrapes, Aircrest drawing his blades and then running to fight the undead. "What the f*ck!? Aircrest what the hell are you doing!?" Aircrest bellowed "I defeated your kind before, I can do it again!!" He spun on a heel, arms outstretched. He took off the heads of undead crowding him, sending out a discharge of golden energy to oblitterate their bodies completely. He was about to charge foward, but found himself frozen in midstep. CS teleported the frozen raptor back to the jeep, chucking him back onto his seat and slamming the door shut, jumping over the jeep to his driver's side and taking his seat, a green vortex forming above the jeep, lifting it into the swirl of energies into the next land. To outside eyes, the trip was instananous, but during the trip through time and space, Aircrest managed to choke out of his still form "Why wouldnt you let me?! Why wouldnt you let me fight the pain and sadness from my being!?"

Chapter Seven: Lost

The jeep appeared inland of a jungle, like Isla Sorna, but..not. It was really sunny whilst Sorna was dark and gloomy most of the time. Aside from that, there were no dinosaurs on the island. CS looked over to his right, eyes widening. "How the hell.." He said when he realized Aircrest was gone. CS got out of the jeep and walked off in a random direction, after all, he was basically impervious to all the realm had to offer. He didnt really care if he was completely off course from Aircrest, or even if Aircrest was lost in the portals, because eventually he would just poof the raptor to his side. "Aircrest! Aircrest!? Dammit man where are you!?" CS yelled, trudging through the jungle. "You chose one hell of a time to get lost!" He then stumbled across a coconut. He picked it up and said aloud "Why the hell is there a coconut inland" He shook the hard fruit..thing and then conjeured a dark blue magic marker, drawing two large eyes and a smiley face. "You will now be Aircrest!" CS said, a smile on his face under his helmet's face plate, before saying "...Shoulda used green...not a problem!" He conjeured a yellow marker and colored over the blue, making a dark green smiley face. "That should do i- god dammit, his eyes are golden...f*ck it" and then chucked the coconut at a tree, a hiss then sounding. "Watch where you throw sh*t!" Aircrest snarled, the coconut inhand. He eyed the face on it and growled "I seriously dont want to know what you do when you are bored.." CS asked "Why the hell weren't you at the jeep?" Aircrest growled "You dont remember? You went all "GREAT SCOTT" and drove the jeep off a cliff and into the jungle screaming "Wheeeheeeehoooo" like some bad attempt at the Dukes Of Hazard" CS' head hung "And ended up being a Jurassic Park..." Aircrest growled "Anyway, your head smashed all over the dash board, so I went exploring the island while you regenerated and the jeep some how got fixed and cleaned because, I garuntee you, it was f*cked up" CS asked "Then how the hell did you survive!?" Aircrest scoffed. "Noble Warriorship is the ONLY reason Im still alive.. anyway, I found out where we are!" CS said "Oh really!? Because honestly I forgot every f*cking thing before that wipeout" Aircrest growled, well "We're on M-" Just then, the screeching, famous roar of the kaiju king echoed through the air. "We're on..Mosnter Island.." CS said "Huh, no sh*t" as the ground began to tremble, from the breaks in the tree tops Godzilla could be seen lumbering across the land..

Chapter Eight: A Viscious Cycle..

"Godzilla!" CS yelled giddilly, running through the undergrowth after the giant monster. "CS what the hell!?" Aircrest barked, starting after him. "I dont think..what ever that is, would like you, much less me running across his turf!" CS replied "Nonesense! The entire world of GEW IS his turf!" Aircrest hissed "And that serves very little if it was supposed to comfort me.." Not too long later, the duo was in a clearing. There were a few trees, but few enough to be able to see the titan in full view, his massive body like a geological feature up close. Aircrest growled "Oh...holy f*ck, I thought MegaMouth's...uh...playmate was the biggest creature here.." CS stuttered. "Su-Sulphurious?! She's far, extremely far, light years from being the biggest thing here. Godzilla, THE Godzilla isnt the biggest thing here!" Aircrest growled "Your having a fan boy complex aren't you?" CS replied "Very much so, ya" He stared at the black scaled creatures and his eyes panned over his bone white spiky petrusions on his back before saying "It's like you want to give him a hug for being the bad a*s he is!" Aircrest growled "What exactly did he do?!" Before he got an answer, CS was in a bulky lime green hazmat suit and ensued to speed towards the king of the monsters in a wobbly run. Suddenly, a golden form glinted in the sky, Lord Ghidorah's massive feet slammed down on the island and the dragon let out it's roar "Godzilla! Time of reckoning has come!" Suddenly, the dragon looked down, seeing CS clubbing a clawed toe with a tree. "Leave Godzilla alone!" CS implored. "He's just a...nuclear...lizard...that I wouldnt mind hugging- LEAVE HIM ALONE DAMMIT!" The lord of terror let out a tripple barrage of golden, lightning ike dancing beams down on the member, the beams stopping suddenly. "Denied you f*ck!" CS yelled, deflecting the rays harmlessly into the air. "Eat that!" Golden beams shot out from the ghidorah's wings, zapping CS's rump. "Mother fuuuuuuuuuc- OW. Jesus! You just as* blasted me! What the ****!?" Lord Ghidorah hissed "The insect doesnt die?!" He raised his foot and slammed it down on CS, finding it stopped in its tracks. Godzilla turned around, gaze fixed on the dragon in a scowl, looking down to struggling to step on a human like creature, from over 167 feet, he couldnt really see it that well under the Ghidorah's foot. "Why...wont..you...DIE!?" Lord Ghidorah bellowed, CS then forcing the foot back and then launching into the air, latching onto the three headed monstrousity's middle head's neck. "I am Balklava! Slayer of dragon!" CS's great sword appeared in hand and he slashed at the dragon's scales, the sword bouncing off harmlessly. The dragon's heads looked to each other as CS let out grunts of effort. "I almost got it!" He said as he began swinging the blade harder. "Oh please.." Godzilla growled as he lumbered towards the dragon. His spines flared blue before his atomic spiral flew out from his maw, slamming square in the Ghidorah's stomach. Even as the dragon was downed, CS was still trying to slit it's neck. "Dammit dammit dammit!" CS grunted as he continued to fruitlessly slash at the neck. Suddenly, one of the heads slammed their mouths onto CS and plucked him from the dragon's scales and swallowed. Soon after, it began to retch, CS hanging from his sword, which was embedded in the dragon's uvula. Lord Ghidorah's middle head hissed irritably. "What IS this spawn?! And WHY did you EAT IT!?" The dragon's right head thrashed its self about and bellowed "It's stuck IN my neck!" The dragon then regurgitated from the limb. "It's still there!" It rasped. The middle head hissed "Our revenge have been thwarted by a bug!" Suddenly, the right head exploded in a rain storm of blood and flesh chunks. The dragon let out a pained roar before frantically taking to the skies, the blood soaked CS landing on his feet miraculously, sword pointed to the sky as CS yelled "Victory! Victory for me!"

Chapter Nine: Onward!

The giant silver and black plated jet acompanied by a large mecha with a serpintine neck and metalic spines on it's back roared after the small green jeep, which had now sprouted wings from the under carriage, just under the doors, and a small gold plated jet engine from the rear trunk. The larger jet, better known as G1 in aerial combat chased the vehcile since it's pressence there incurred the wrath of Godzilla. Appearantly, even the king of the monsters was no match to the fuse that only CS could light and burn out. Soon after, the monster went on a rampage with the sheer ruthlessness that made his initial attack in 1954 look like a warm up. Also, considering that the monster was the scourge of mankind all together, they haven't been able to stop the nuclear juggernaut either. Anyway, with G1 and Tyvexious' weapons threatening to blow the now completely repaired jeep (courtasy of CS before Godzilla went off the deep end), CS piloted it through the air, blue sparks jumping off of the pannels soon after, before turning into bright white streaks of light. A swirling vortex appeared in front of the jeep as it disappeared with the crack of thunder, a massive wind gust left in it's wake..

Shortly after, another vortex opened up in the sky, except it was over a city- and not the mangled remains of a city, nor a heavilly guarded civillian out post that was the remaining cities in Godzilla Ewar. The jeep dove down towards the city, pulling out of the dive bomb just above the ground. The jeep slammed onto the road and swrved about before finally stablising. The jet engine lowered back into the trunk, and the hood slammed down, concealing the engine all together while the wings slid back to fit under the jeep. "Where are we now?" Aircrest growled, sticking his head out of the window and instictivly let his tounge hang out of his mouth. It flapped about on the side of his face. "Dunno..looks like a new province of some sort..." CS replied, the thundering blast of an explosion going off soon after some where near by. From the intersection ahead, a silver pick up sped down the streets, smoke trailing it before being blown away completely by a white helicopter with a blue stripe, machine gun mounted on its front firing away. "Well..thats...normal.." Aircrest growled, taking his tounge back into his mouth when the jeep came to a stop. "Quite" CS replied. "Should we get involved?" Aircrest hissed "Your going to regardless of what I say.." CS replied "I like your style Aircrest, stop wasting time with filling dailouge before it turns out to be a Micheal Bay film!" Suddenly, a sleek low roofed car sped by and turned the corner, a small black box left at the intersection. Seconds after, it exploded, seinding debris all about and making the by standers duck for cover. "Correction, NOW its a Micheal Bay film"

Chapter 10: And What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into Now?

The jeep sped down the road and turned the corner, the siren of police officers sounding off as the police cruisers made their way after the vehicles. The cruisers sped past the jeep, one after the other, black and white blurs. CS looked into his rear view mirror, eyes squinting as he saw a straggling police car speeding after the group up ahead. There was an inscription on its side. "To punish and enslave" CS read. "That doesnt seem too...law enforcment-ish..." Aircrest, who was also staring into the mirror growled "Whats that thing?", reffering to a strange impression on the police cruiser's bumper. "Holy sh- Thats the Decepticon logo!" CS said as the cruiser sped by. "Decepti-who?" Aircrest growled, dumb founded. Suddenly, from the exhaust pipes on either side of the car, flames blasted out and the car went down the road like a jet, catching up to the pack of police cars. The metal pannels on the car split apart and began to rearrange with a mechanical musical of noise while it slid down the road, and in seconds the police cruiser had turned into a giant robot. "Holy f*cking sh*t thats Barricade!" CS yelled as the robot grabbed onto the rear of the police car to his right and swung it to the left, knocking the one infront of it into a spin, its tires burning out and bellowing smoke. That car slammed into ye another, making it flip over onto the side walk and into the window display of a clothing store, the one behind that one slamming into it's backseat door. The three cars far enough ahead to avoid the chain reaction were now in Barricade's sights and he ran after them, pannels on his arm rearranging to reveal an arm cannon. He fired at the ground next to one of the police cars, the red bolt of plasma sending chunks of the road into the air and into the crusier's tires, sending it into an uncontrolled spin out into the one next to it. With one cruiser left, Barricade sped after it, his massive form hulking as he ran slightly slumped over. From the crossing the Decepticon was rappidly approaching, another cruiser approached, sevearly damaged. Just as Barricade got to the middle of the intersection, Burnout transformed and launched into the air, tackling Barricade off of his feet, bashing him with his fists when the two titans landed on the ground. The jeep sped past the battling robots, CS trembling. "Holy sh*t sh* sh* SH*T!" He said as he tried to navigate a mine field of damage. The helicopter was down the street, still after the silver pick up truck, which turned the corner, the Helicopter following suit. CS sped down to the next intersection and turned left, where the pick up had turned. It was about two or three intersections down the street from the jeep. "What the hell is going on!?" Aircrest hissed as a silver F-22 soared overhead. A black tahoe sped past the jeep, on the door was the red insignia. "Its an Autobot!" CS yelled. "An Auto-Whatsit!?" Aircrest said, hoplessly confused. From above, what looked like a metalic skeletal jaguar pounced from building to building, monitering the situation. Its singular one eye befell the Noble Warrior, highlighting the raptor. Ravage messaged back to his supiriors "I found something even powerful than that Energon cube, and it's right behind it" Meanwhile, a Bulldozer trundled through the scene, going over parked cars like a tank. Arachno messaged Ravage "Keep monitering the situation while I send Blitz to retrieve it" Ravage replied. "Negative. The power source is alive, Blitz will be slaughtered." Arachno bellowed "How dare you!?" Ravage hissed "Blitz is three feet tall and lightly armed, and his...disposition puts him at a disadvantage, I am more suited for this mission" Ravage closed communications and hissed to himself with an electronic tone "Idiotic brute thinks he knows how to do a spy's job! The nerve..." Ravage jumped down towards the road, running towards the jeep. CS looked to his side view mirror, eyes widening as he saw the robotic beast's face come closer, jaws parting to reveal a giant maw full of jagged teeth. CS then realized the note "Objects in the mirror closer than they appear". He muttered "God I hate that..." Aircrest stood up and stepped about in his limited space to turn around, gauntlet glowing red before he made a punching motion, opening his fist as the hand pointed at Ravage so that the ensuing blast slammed into the creature's face and sending it rolling across the pavement. Ravage stopped when his body slammed into an oncomming bus, the impact sending a reverb through the bus,shattering all of the windows. The tahoe swerved about and sped down where it came towards Ravage, pannels on the vehicle rearranging as it drew its weapons on the Decepticon. From above, the annoying buzz from an RC plane was audible before it became drawn out as it dived towards Aircrest, the Noble Warrior drawing a blade and swiping it across the plane in one swift movement. The plane fell apart in two and landed on either side of the street, transforming into it's robotic form, lower body convulsing on the floor while Blitz's torso crawled towards his legs.

Chapter 11: And So The Raptor Loses It

Some ten minutes had passed since the first attack against the jeep, and CS was close to the pick up truck now, the helicopter missing in action at the moment. The vehicle's wheels came to a dead stop and he slid across the road with a screech, the jeep pulling up next to it. A series of buzzes sounded off before the pick up began to morph with clanks and clinks, pannels shifting postions and twisting about its body and in seconds the pick up had transformed and had gotten to its feet. It turned to the duo in the jeep and kneeled down to look at them. "The saurian gives off an immense power signiture" the robot said, voice a medium baratone with a hint of electronic tones under laying it. "I am Sidewinder of the Autobots. Seeing as my friend, Burnout has told me that the Decepticons have attacked you, he has charged me to protect you. If the Decepticons were to get their hands on you, it would be disasterous to say the least. Same goes for this-" A metal pannel on Sidewinder's abdomen split in two and the two hinged doors flipped open, revealing a light green cube giving off a bright glow. "This is an energon cube" CS added "The power source of Cybertron and the life blood of all Transformers!" Aircrest shook his head. "How, exactly, do you know about these things if its a new part of the realm!?" CS replied "Well for once, the Transformers were a part of my childhood..I'd show you my under wear if I didnt have this armor on.." Aircrest's right eye twitched. Sidewinder said after a short silence "Yes, and with its residual energies, they could use it to bring lives to the sparkless drones they are maneufactoring to build up an Earth based attack force." CS said "With the power of the Noble Warrior..if they could tap into it that is..they would be able to super charge them selves to the point that only magic faring creatures could stand a chance against them!" Sidewinder asked "Magic? Noble Warrior?" Aircrest shook his head. "Its a long story" The sound of beating helicopter rotors could've been heard now. "I take it thats the jolly helicopter again?" Aircrest barked. The helicopter flew out from behind a building, transforming in mid air, metalic whirs and rattles sounding off. Jetlag threw his glaive onto the side of a building and used the momentum to swing towards the Autobot, Sidewinder twisted about and drew his two arm cannons, letting loose rappid plasma fire while the Decepticon's mini gun began to spin up. Aircrest's gauntlet flared up red as he began to channel his power once again and fired a blast into the Decepticon, the explosion that occured on impact blowing the windows of nearby buildings into numerous small shards that rained down around the falling Decepticon. The force of the blast had knocked him back to the point that the glaive was dislodged. Slamming onto the ground, Jetlag's body twitched, sparks jumping off of scorched and partially melted armor where Aircrest's blast made impact. The roar of jet engines began to fill the area as the Decepticon second in command roared towards the scene. As his F-22 form loomed closer, he did a loop upwards, transforming as he did and leveling out, his jet engines on his back and working as a jet pack, suspending him high above the road. Sidewinder stepped infront of the jeep and pointed the cannons at Starscream, who in turn aimed his missile launcher at the Autobot. Starscream stared hard at his opponent's face before glancing at the glowing cube in the still opened compartment. Sidewinder quickly closed it and yelled "If you want this cube, and the saurian, you'll have to go through me!" Starscream replied "Foolish Autobot, I plan to do more than go through you, I plan to slice you in two and melt you down to create some new drones!"
"All talk and no action Decepticon b*tch!" Sidewinder said before spinning on his heels away from Starscream and lept fowards, transforming in mid jump and hitting the ground as the pick up. He sped off, CS followed him. Starscream yelled "Your head well be mounted on Megatron's display as with the others he's gathered over the past millenium!" and let out a missile barrage, the missiles slamming into buildings and the road near the two, threatening to blow them off the road but ultimatly failed to do so. The road behind them covered in flaming debris, the jeep and Sidewinder turned the corner, Starscream lowering himself to the ground and charging after them. He messaged "All forces surround the power sources, do not let them get away!" Aircrest hissed to himself "You want me so bad? Come get me!" CS raised and eye brow under his helmet and asked "What?" Aircrest jumped upwards, the jeep speeding away from under him. Soon after, both the jeep and the Autobot came to a screeching halt, Aircrest charging at the much larger robot. "Fool, feeling a bit sucidal today aren't we?" Aircrest snarled " I should be asking YOU that!" Starscream launched more missiles at the raptor, Aircrest's body being surrounded by a golden wall of energy that the missiles hit and exploded against, consuming the area in a massive fire ball. "Such a pity..-" Starscream stopped talking when he noticed the power signiture was still being generated from with in the blast. When the smoke cleared, a crator was left, Aircrest visable at the bottom of it in a crouch, his shield lowering. He stood up and looked at Starscream straight in the eyes. "Some time ago, I met the physical embodiment of my past, and not only did I feel the guilt that I thought I had ridden myself so long ago for leaving her, I had to kill her, hell, I didnt even bury her..so Im not mentally stable...I may be as loopy as the one driving that god damned jeep...so if you value your life, I recomend you call off what ever the f*ck you just did..or I will do bad things to you..very bad things...the hell do you care..your a robot, you cant feel" Aircrest paused, and then chuckled. "A robot..." He then laughed full heartedly. "A ROBOT!" Sidewinder mumbled to CS "I think he's gone off the deep end. Aircrest screeched "A MOTHERF*CKING ROBOT" CS replied "I think your right.."
"ITS ALWAYS GOD DAMNED ROBOTS!" Aircrest bellowed as he launched himself out of the crator, a golden blur as he leapt onto Starscream's abdomen and slammed his now drawn blades into the metal pannels there, latching on while his entire armor began to glow. With another furious roar, a dome of pure energy disharged from the Noble Warrior, blowing Starscream off of his feet, Aircrest beging blown backwards and into the road, sliding across it, smoke rising from his body. Starscream soared into a building, breaking through the wall. Soon after, half of the building, with most of it's support taken out from impact, collapsed onto the robot, pinning under debris. Aircrest staggered to his feet, his armor still glowing. "Aircrest...are you ok? Are you ok Aircrest?" CS asked. Aircrest kept silent, staring at where Starscream once was, breathing hard. "Airy are you ok?! Airy are you ok?! Are you ok Airy?!" Aircrest turned towards CS and Sidewinder and growled "I am not Aircrest" CS was silent before saying "....Linith?" The raptor shook his head no. "Ascentia?! Aw HELL" The spirit possesed raptor snarled "The Noble Warrior has felt immense rage and pain, and so he's expended a lot of his power and needs to recouperate..however, I've been needing to exercise some of my power....fallen one" CS said "Aw F*CK" Ascentia snarled "So you do still harbor fear for me" CS clambered out of his seat, too busy panicking to think about opening the door, so he lept over the wind shield onto the front hood of the jeep, rolling over onto Sidewinder's hood. CS muttered "Drive dammit!" Ascentia hissed "Would you have preffered the spirit of life, rather than the spirit of the Earth?" CS yelled "Hell yes! Linith actually cares about the things still alive, you just care about the land of the realm!" Ascentia snarled "As it should be...Linith was created out of nessesity when I was proven too...aggressive amongst the mortal world..I needed someone to keep me in check and balance..."
"Too aggressive?!" CS asked, resisting the urge to break down laughing. He was hiding behind Sidewinder now. "You thought it was fine to have Earth quakes destroy entire towns and cities, Volcanos to oblitterate entire island settlements-" Ascentia hissed "Should I remind you about what YOU did and how you pleaded with me and my counterpart for forgivness?" CS replied "No, I already know what I did, and quite frankly Ive gotten past regret by now" Ascentia snarled "So why do you still fear me?" CS replied, running farther away from the raptor as he came closer "Because you're going to kill me for what I did, and I know the Noble Warrior has the power to destroy souls all together, which Im not ganna allow today, no sir, if anyone's gonna oblitterate me, its damn sure gonna be the creator himself and he hasnt done that yet."
"Its one of the mysteries of the universe why he hasn't.." Ascentia replied. "Fine, I wont kill you." CS asked warilly "You promise?" Ascentia replied "You have my word as the spirit of the Earth." CS said "Great!" Sidewinder transformed and said "The other Autobots have told me that the other Decepticons in the area are retreating, and I dont detect Starscream's signal anymore..." Suddenly, the whir of rotors sounded as Jetlag rose into the air. He yelled, his voice faint from the distance "You thought I was done for, huh you Autobot peice of junk metal, Im far from it..our battles are far-FAR from over Sidewinder!" Sidewinder muttered to himself as the chopper flew off "I never expected you to go so easilly.." Turning his attention to CS and Aircrest once more, he said "You should leave as soon as possible. If the Decepticons weren't detered by your little...display, they will hunt you down with no remorse, Im sure I can transfer the cube with little disturbance now. Police and fire engine sirens blared through out the city, progressivly becoming louder as they neared the battle ground. CS nodded to the Autobot and walked back to the jeep, opening the door to his seat and getting in. He closed the door as Aircrest/Ascentia jumped into his seat,a portal forming under the vehicle and in seconds, it disappeared in a flash of light, appearing in another area of the Realm...

Chapter 12:Looking Back On Things

The jeep went down the dirt road, a bumpy ride through a grass land of some sort with hills just before the horizon. The sky was turning a bright purplish color and the land was bathed in sunlight from the setting sun. Aircrest was in his seat, stiff and uncomfortably silent since the departing from Transformers Ewar. Finally, the tense quiet was broken when Aircrest let out a soft sigh, his armor stopped glowing. CS glanced at the raptor before looking back to the road. "Are you back with the living Aircrest?" The raptor growled "Ya..Im back..." CS asked "Are you going to explode again?" Aircrest hissed, looking to his right, seeming to be lost in thought. "My heart feels like Im about to explode, power is surging through my veins and all the while...I feel...numb.." Aircrest looked at his gauntlet and then closed his eyes, trying to make a small bolt of golden power jump off from it, but found himself unable to do so. "And its interfering with my power.." CS was quiet for a few minutes, trying to find something to say that wouldnt piss off the raptor. When he fianlly did, he said "Atleast now I know why you've been like you were for the past few hours.." Aircrest growled "I tried ignoring it in that zombie place, trying to take out my guilt on the undead...tried to act normal in GEW..I cant...I feel too bad about what I did back then.." CS said "Its been more than, what? Eight years? Dont you ever think about why I act the way i do even though Im forever known to the realm as the Fallen One, and the spirits hold a hidden rage against me?" Aircrest hissed "No. I always thought you didnt really give a f*ck." CS replied "...That may be a tiny bit true...but I got like that because I realized it was time to stop regretting. You thought Lorinth was dead and you went on with life-" Aircrest barked "And mistook a kink in my mental gears as love for someone who would insult herself daily.." CS retorted "Yes...yes you did...but with every f*ck up, theres something tha you did that outshines said f*ck up, I have yet to find mine, but as you can see, your the flipping Noble Warrior, one of the powerful creatures to ever step foot on realm soil, and the first to ever see the realm of the mortal gods! That outshines that dark hour of your life...and the fact that now you KNOW she's dead and out of her misery.." Aircrest sighed. "Your right..I guess, but I wont ever forgive myself..and I wont ever know what happened to those eggs she told me she had.." CS said "Oh, your offspring? They were killed when Lorinth turned into a mutanified monster bent on making your life a hell" Aircrest's head snapped around and glared at CS. "Dude, Im just being real here" Aircrest snarled "And you knew this...for how long?!" CS said "Yes yes, I'd tell you that the one you loved was now a mutant that killed your old friends the night you decided to leave your pack and now harbors insufferable hatred for you.." The jeep came to a stop just as the dirt road ended. "This trip was an incredible failure" He said, letting his head slam into the the horn, it honking the "la cockaroacha" tune. Aircrest growled "It wasn't a complete failure..we got some life lessons from it.." CS asked "Uh...we?" Aircrest hissed "Well I did...meh. All I know is that the realm is finally safe, what ever the hell happens in the individual provinces- short of a nuclear portal stike- is none of my business" CS said "Good to hear..I say we wrap up this trip up and get the hell out of this fail wagon" A golden vortex opened up infront of the jeep and it was then sucked into the swirl, appearing instantly infront of the castle made out of golden bricks..
[color=blue][i][b]And So The Trip Came To An End[/b:6f
Last edited by C S on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:13 am, edited 18 times in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Re: Realm Trips!

Postby Iceking » Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:22 am

Very interesting story. I'm particurly ammused with Ravage angering Arachno.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby C S » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 pm

you werent expcing this now were ya?!

Bonus Chapter: Reminicense

The raptor looked out to the valley. It was so different from the last time he was here. It was his grave. "Time will tell" He muttered to himself. He closed his eyes and after a pause said "After a while, time decieves us all" He opened his eyes once more and like a wave, memories rushed into his mind. Sentinals exploding all about the battle field, dinosaurs fitted with armor rushing valiently into battle while storm clouds rolled in. The screams of anguish amd the furious roars of rage. The titan like monsters the bowled through the ranks, MegaMouth and the others like him. The giant pincered cyborg AMAKO destroying his fellow soldiers. It began to rain, and it wasnt long before the grassy valley surrounded by forest became known as the Floodway Valley. Water began to well up as the heavens cried unrelenting tears of sorrow for the war fallen. The water turned red with the blood of the perished. The massive war ship that circled over head cast an ominous shadow over the battle...and then the rain stopped. Up in the sky, the small form of the raptor was seen, flying up to battle the one behind the Realm's dismay. The battle was short, and onlookers below thought the spectacle of the Noble Warrior harnessing the power of lightning its self marked the war's end. Soon after the ship buckled and began to plummet to the Earth. The sentinals all powered down at the death of their leader. Who would have known that the Realm's protector would have joined the ones who were already dead and gone...atleast temporarilly...
"Im sorry Snowclaw...your sacrifices...were all in vain.." Aircrest muttered. "I asked you to find the one that I thought I loved..only to find she left us all for the promise of power..I hope you've gotten over the loss of Hawksight...I hope you've come to terms with your conscience..I know you did things that you will regret for a while now" A wave of guilt went through the warrior. "It was all because of my request.." Aircrest opened his eyes again, staring down at the war ship, aft pointed to the sky at a steep angle and driven deep into the Earth. Vines spiralled the craft and moss coated the sleek black metal. "Time will tell. Time will decieve.....time will heal" Aircrest fell back, suddenly finding it hard to stand. He hit a tree, his armored back scraping against it befire he fell onto his side. "Whats going on my Noble buddy?" A familliar voice said, CS walking put of the dark cover of the forest. "Your feeling blue, thats just not like you, you should be green mean and happy, so I decided to drop by and make you peppy, you'd like that Airy?" Aircrest growled "You should know by now Im not a fan of doctor seuss.." CS said "Oh right..crap.." before taking a bunch of papers that he had sticking out of his armored side. "Off to the wind you go, my poetic talent!" before casting the rhymes off when a breeze blew through. "So..wanna just talk about it, or are you going to revert to water works? I brought the umbrella just incase!" Aircrest raised his head from the floor and nodded no. "Just looking back on life"
"Where your life came to an end..." CS said, looking down at the craft. "Its been a while since that happened..." Aircrest growled "Its..I dont know if I'd all it nostalgia...but...some part of feels like Acentia came by and shoved a dagger into my chest when I came here" CS said "I-Is that supposed to be a joke? You know, all things considered..." Aircrest looked to his chest plate on his armor. A small part of a pinkish scar visable near Aircrest's neck at a diagonal, where Placentra slashed him across. His armor had been repaired after that fight on the alien world of Xordia. Unseen though, covered by the armor was a small scar where he was stabbed at the end of the battle. "It was a cheap shot...A cheap shot that ended me..but atleast I got the bast*rd back with my sword.." CS interjected "And you blew his spirit to...." He began to snicker. "Whats funny?" Aircrest barked. "I dont know if you blew him to Hell or back, or just blew his a*s into smithers!" Aircrest smirked a little, and then muttered "Jackass" CS ranted "So I come to cheer your green lizard a*s up and you call me a jackass, funny how that sh*t works out dammit!" Aircrest, knowing that CS wasnt truelly offended growled "This place holds a lot of bad memories for me.."
"So why'd you come here? anyway?" CS asked.
"I feel like I need to confront them now..now that I remeber Lorinth, I feel like every thing that I ever felt bad about, I need to come to terms with" Aircrest replied. "Oh christ" CS said. "Your Psycological standing has been totally f*cked. Congrats, you get to plea insanity when you snap on someone.." Aircrest growled. "Im glad you came..you made me remeber all the good times we had just now..that fight on Skull Island..."
"I still have scars!" CS said proudly
"Meeting Galaak, Tarnia, Snowclaw and Loneclaw, Sylicora and Switchblade-hell, even Hypermouth!. Exploring the Realm, fighting for it..even flying! What raptor do you know has the abillity to fly!?"
"And let it be known that I am talking to the living link between dinosaurs and birds" CS said. Aircrest smiled. "Regardless of what happened on that Realm trip..its still a happy ending.."
Last edited by C S on Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby Giratina93 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:11 am

Man, this is maknig me want to wait and see what further develops... Great story, CS! If only it were to continue....

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby C S » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 am

There are 6 more stories prior to this, starting at "The Quest: Rise Of The Noble Warrior"

and after that, theres the spin off "Clash Of The Dopplegangers" if you dont want to read 6 long multipost stories <.>
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

The Power In You

Postby C S » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:38 am

Author's comments: To avoid crowding of the FanFic section, this is being added onto Realm Trips, for it is more of a spin off than actual continuity.
Switched:The Power In You
Prologue

The Noble Warrior's mouth hung agape as he stared at his old friend from the time Placentra threatened the realm, hands trembling as he held them out infront of him. "Oh my.." He growled, voice cracking. Switchblade was the same, wide eyed looking at her scaley palms. "Oh no...no no no no!"
"This isnt real!? Its a dream.." Aircrest barked, backing up. "Dammit Switchblade!" The liliensternus hissed to the raptor. "Your in my body!" The raptor snapped "And your in mine Aircrest!"
"What the the f*ck!?" The lili exclaimed, which shocked the real Switchblade. "I'd never think I'd see my self curse!" She said. Aircrest growled, pacing "We have bigger- much much MUCH bigger problems to deal with Swithy!" Aircrest said. "How the hell did this happen!?" The small Lili spun about frantically as he let out incoherant growls and what sounded like frightened squeaks. "...Do you need a hug?" Switchblade asked. "No I dont need a damn hug!" The lili snapped at the raptor. "...Touchy" Switchblade said as she cocked her head. "Sorry" Aircrest growled. "I just never thought- you know, I'd be...not ME.....This is slowly turning my brain into mush which isnt possible since Im not even in my own body which just makes my brain melt MORE and-" The lili's eyes closed as it fell over into the grass with a light thump.

Some time later, eye lids fluttered open to look into the sky of sun set, a firey orange. A familiar figure moved into view. "Hey buddy..." CS said, looking down at him. "You've been out for a while now..."

"Heh heh.." Aircrest said, eyes widening as he found out his voice wasnt his own, but Switchblade's .Suddenly, the Noble warrior stepped into his vission as well, growling "Aircrest, it wasnt a dream"

Aircrest blinked his eyes numerous times, trying to wipe the image away with his eye lids it seemed, but it wouldnt go away. He looked at his hands, which inadvertanly were those of Switchblade. "For the love of chri-" was all he managed to say before he passed out once again.

Chapter one

"Are you going to do that again?" Switchblade asked when the Lili woke up again. Aircrest saw CS and his former self sitting by his side, a small camp fire lighting the area under the night sky. "...Oh....my- I've died and gone to hell have'nt I?! No! Its a dream! Nothing but a dream! It cant be real!" CS turned to Switchblade and said "Forgive me" Before slouching over Aircrest, who was lying on his back, and then slapping him across the muzzle. Switchblade winced. "I better not feel that when we change back" She growled, still shaken by the fact every time she spoke, she sounded like the Noble Warrior. "I said forgive me!" CS said, interupted bya a long "...Oooooww!" From Aircrest, rubbing his snout. "As much as I want to claw your face.." He growled. "I thank you for that" Before sitting up. "So...I really switched bodies with Switchblade?!"
"And I with you" Switchblade said, now staring at the golden armor she was endowed with. "How!?" Aircrest pleaded. "I dont remember a thing!" Switchblade said "I dont either! I just remember wandering with Sy on Sorna then nothing!" Both their heads turned to CS. "Hey hey! I thought we got past this Aircrest, I didnt do sh*t!-" His eyes moved from either creature before him. "Oh this is so wrong...so much boundaries have been shattered.." Aircrest snapped his fingers. "Focus! dammit! Both me and Switchy have amneisa, and as a friend..I have to trust that you didnt do anything to cause this-"
"I swear, all I did these couple of weeks was focus on the Airstrike-" CS began. "...Didnt you say you were gonna have that made into scrap metal?" Aircrest growled, raising a scaley eyebrow that rubbed against the orange bony crests. "Yes...and I HAVENT been drag racing down the member strip!"
"Oi vey" Aircrest growled, shaking his head. "What ever- can you change us back?" CS nodded no. "If this is magic of some type, then me trying to reverse it with my powers may cause some..complications.."
"Whats more complicated than this!?" Switchblade implored.
"Do you want a 5th-" CS paused when he acknowledged the tail on the saurian "..er...6th limb growing out of an uncomfortable place?" He asked.
The raptor was silent.
"Thought so"
Aircrest snarled "So..like, what?! We are just supposed to be like this!? Word gets out that the Noble Warrior isnt the Noble Warrior but some unexperianced youngster in said warrior's body, all hell's gonna break loose!"
CS replied "Relax dammit! Im gonna see what I can do- but for the mean time, it seems that all you can do is try to make do."
Aircrest growled "...You mean I have to learn how to piss li-"
"THANK YOU AIRCREST-For those wonderful thoughts! Really! And people wonder why I act the way I do!" CS yelled as he scampered onto his feet and began to walk off into the dark.
Last edited by C S on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby UltraGrunt117 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am

OMG! To much to read for me no offence lol
"Were It so Easy"- The Arbiter

UltraGrunt117
Bumble Bee
Bumble Bee

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 pm

Ah....Another great sory, CS! Can't wait to see what new characters appear...

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Return to Single Writer Fiction