Robert Muldoon's Guide to caring for Dinosaurs

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Robert Muldoon's Guide to caring for Dinosaurs

Postby LV-426 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 am

Authors Note: The first three chapters are short but the later chapters will be longer.

Chapter 1

So you decided to kill yourself ( I mean adopt a Dinosaur)

Hi Robert Muldoon here. The sexy, smart and incredibly rich game keeper. Ok I lied about the last part, Anyway I'm here to tell you about the joy of owning one of these monsters (I mean beautiful creatures). Now let me give you a brief definition of Dinosaur.

Dinosaur: creatures that died off 65 million years ago (Thank God). But were brought back when a man named John Hammond, a senile old man who thought it was a good idea to bring them back. Lets just say it didn't go so well.

Chapter 2

herbivore's

Herbivore are thought to be peaceful, cute and cuddly. WRONG, they are **** producing, stupid animals which are a waste of time and money. But if you want to have one here's the basic info you need.

Diet: If you ask this question you should go back to kindergarten.

Mating: I am still haunted by the sight of two Brachiosaurs making sweet love. The sound caused my ear's to bleed and caused me to lose my launch on Henry Wu the parks head Scientist.

Behavior: Most herbivore's are calm. But if startled they will stampede. I have one word of advice if this happens RUN LIKE HELL!!!!

Chapter 3

carnivores

If you are reading this chapter you either have a Death wish or you are incredibly stupid. Do not I repeat Do not EVER clone a carnivore.

Diet: Meat, thats all I have to say.

Mating: Don't know. Don't want to know

Behavior: Are you kidding me? They are monsters that need to be destroyed. Especially the raptors, who are the most intelligent, dangerous, vile creatures to ever walk the earth.

In the next chapter I will explain the many species that live in Jurassic Park.

Chapter 4

Jurassic Park's species

Well you learned all you need to know about Herbivores and Carnivores. Lets learn about the many species that populate the park.

Tyrannosaurus Rex: T-Rex as its also called is the king of the dinosaur's. This massive predator has teeth which can crunch through bone like a steak knive. T-Rex's are shy and don't like to expose themselves to the park's staff. Jurrasic Park Scientist have clocked the trex at 32mph, meaning the Trex is as fast as its deadly.

Velociraptor: Are the epitome of evil. They are smart, fast and are extremely deadly. The raptors have been confined to a holding padock because they kept attacking the fences looking for weak spots. In my opinion they should all be destroyed.

Dilophosaurus: Small but dangerous predators they are in my opinion the strangest animal in Jurassic Park. They like to live in groups and attack by spitting poisin at their pray, blinding them.

Compsognathus: A small predator are most dangerous when in large groups. In a group they will overpower their prey. On a side note they are not afraid of humans.

Brachiosaurus: A large and peaceful herbivore they tend to inspire a feeling of wonder and awe. They are the largest animals in the park and live in small herds. An unusual feature is that their front legs are shorter then their back legs.

Gallimimus: A omnivore that lives in large groups called flocks. Naturally nervous by nature they are almost impossible to approch. Will stampede when startled.

Triceratops: A large herbivore with three horns. Aggressive around predators but calm around most other herbivores. This is one dinosaur you don't want to piss off. They live in large herds with a dominant male.
Warning they will charge at people.

Stegosaurus: A herbivore with plates on their back and a spike at the end of their tails. A peaceful animal they like to live in herds and only attack when startled.

Parasaurolophus: a hadrosaur, this herbivore has a trumpet like shape on the top of its head. Used to call mates and to communicate. Likes to live with other herbivore species. Sticks close to Brachiosaurus or corthyosaurus.

Pachycephalosaurus: Has a dome on top of its head which it uses to butt heads during mating season. Are very aggresive.

Ankylosaurus: Large and armored plated. Live in small herds of twenty and are pretty well mannered around other herbivores,

Corythosaurus: Large Hadrosaurs live in massive herds and are known to stampede.

Those are some of the many species that populate the park. The next chapter will be how to defend yourself.

Chapter 5
some of the weapons i suggest you use are, spaz 12 shotgun, rpg. m16 with underslugg grenade launcher and a machete. Rpg's work great against raptors ( I have fond memories of blowing them up while john was screaming at me ) and are easy to clean up. Machete's work great against raptor's, compy's
Last edited by LV-426 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

Well that was...crude.

I guess it was supposed to be funny...hard to tell, just seems to be unnecessarily vulgar and over-the-top.

I would suggest trying to tone it down a bit in the coming chapters...and to also add more content per chapter.
TyrannoTitan

Postby Paavelsbro9 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Good,good i liked it. Could be tweeked a bit, but its still good. I would suggest you also writing some more serious stories, i think it will turn out great!
Falcon Punch!!!
Paavelsbro9
Mosquito
Mosquito

Postby Giratina93 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm

Ah, good old Muldoon and his hatred of raptors. 8/10. Very good, though you could be abit more descriptive.

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 am

Funny, but yeah, a bit crude.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Single Writer Fiction