Beyond Super Speed

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Beyond Super Speed

Postby C S » Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:31 am

Prologue

A series of explosions cut across consecutive buildings that stood side by side down a city block. The orange fire balls belched out of jagged holes blown out of each of the structures, glass and shredded metals raining down onto the streets below. People on the ground ducked down and covered their heads, others dove out of the way, barely dodging the debris. Smoke billowed from the buildings, sirens wailing in the distance.
Some distance away, perched on the edge of a relatively short building, a boy about 6 feet tall turned to the dark beacons that contrasted with the night sky and trailed in front of the moon. He then grumbled "Because one night without some nut job trying to make anarchy a house hold name is too much to ask...augh Im gonna feel this tomorrow, I know it." The boy in a white suit with blue streaks behind his limbs and yellow lightning bolts on both sides of his mask stood up, priming himself. He then lept off of the building, dropping down onto the elevated streets that replaced the roads of current day New York- the current being the year 2099 AD, the time of super heroes and villains, people gifted by flukes of fate, or those who change themselves or others to accomplish their goals...

The boy landed with a patter on the elevated road, a ten foot drop at most. He then forced forward, rising into a running stance, but became a blur of white and blue, a streak shooting down the road as he ran at speeds beyond what any human could achieve. Soon after he turned inwards towards a building, jumping up and then onto its roof, landing with another patter, still speeding across it. He then jumped onto the building across the street, heading towards the disaster zone in the distance. The boy was known as Light Speed- by the media anyway. HE called himself
...SpeedFreak...

It didnt take long for him to reach the site, fire engines on the raised platform roads. "Whoop dee doo- alright Anderson...run in, run out, try not to die...sounds simple enough!" He thought to himself, peering into the flames. He lept off of the building he was on, landing onto the elevated road on all four's. The fire fighters turned to him, one saying "Who the hell a- your a mutant aren't you!?"
"What tipped you off, the fact I lept off a building about 15 feet away, or the costume?" SpeedFreak said as he stood up. "As much as I'd love to stay and chat, Ive got burning buildings to investigate!" The fire fighter ran infron of him, an arm swinging over head, grabbing the handle of a red axe with a white blade edge. "Nuh uh, I've heard about you super freaks, you all make things worse than they already are, you damn vigilantes!" SpeedFreak said, feigning offense "Aw, and I thought you appreciated the help! The red batshit alien was more grateful about me sticking my foot up its a*s than you- the people Im trying to protect! Aw well, what can you do?" before becoming a blur suddenly, zipping past the man and then jumping at the burning house behind, the man spinning about to see the boy crashing through a window. "Get that damn fire out before he brings the building down or something!" Another fire fighter yelled "You haven't seen the news?! He's one of them super heroes running about!"
"They're all menaces that solve a problem by making a bigger problem dammit!" The first man yelled. "Now put that fire out!" The other man simply nodded and ran to the engine he was a crew of, grabbing the hose and trailing it to a hydrant.
Mean while, SpeedFreak looked about the room he was in- empty except for the burning furniture. He ran over to the door and jumped at it, bashing it off its hinges. When he landed, he staggered forward, gripping his shoulder. "Ow....bad idea...ugh, I havent gotten over being bashed into concrete yet- god I hate symbiotes" He grumbled to himself before jogging through the burning corridors. "For a super hero I whine a lot..." he added as he punched through another door and pried open a hole big enough so he could see through. There was someone on the floor in the burning room, curled up into the fetal position. Glass breaking could be heard about the building as the fire fighters began storming the building. "I guess that dude yelling at me before was the chief...I hope he didnt order a kill on site on me...better be safe than sorry" The hero backed up some and then charged the door, a blur. Bashing the door open, SpeedFreak ran into the room, ignoring the pain. He scooped up the person on the ground, a woman in what was a night gown, by now was tattered and covered in ash. He then turned to the window, running at it and leaping at it, twisting in mid air so that he crashed through back first....

The moments after were a blur to him, as there was a secondary explosion that ripped through the burning buildings. He came to on the ground, holding onto a woman, cops standing over him, guns pointed down. "Ooooooof course" SpeedFreak mumbled to himself, debris raining down about him...

Chapter One

"Unhand the woman freak!" One of the armored personel commanded ,wearing a standard dark blue police uniform with padded armor that covered his torso and draped over his shoulders. Another officer demanded, a female with a black helmet with a V shaped visor; "Do it now!" SpeedFreak said "Wow, I love living in a world where good deeds are noted! And by the way, you got half the name right- its SpeedFreak, not light speed, I'd appreciate you telling the reporters that" Clicks sounded off as the officers surrounding the boy cocked their guns. "Jesus!" He said, taking his arms from around the lady and putting his hands under his head. An officer holstered his pistol and ran over to the woman, picking her up and dragging her away. The circle of officers shifted to close the gap after she was taken out, the rest of the officers training their MP4's on the hero. "Overkill dont'cha think?" SpeedFreak said, one of the officers yelling "Shut up kid!". He replied. "Not to undermine your authority or anything, but its a free country...so I guess I COULD undermine your authority if I wanted..."
"You got a mouth on you- you son of a-...be quiet dammit!"
"Those guns can fire pretty fast...but Im faster!"
"The hell are you going on a-"
The boy flipped to his feet as a blur, leaping over the officers soon after just as they opened fire where he stood. They looked to where he was, seeing him wave good bye. "The hell are you!?" The officer yelled, firing at SpeedFreak. The boy zipped about the site, jumping and ducking down as he ran about. Hearing the clicks of the gun trying to fire an empty cartridge, SpeedFreak said "A mutant, duh!" The other officers opened fire as the boy turned tail and sped off, a blurry streak being all he left behind for the police. When he got far down the road, he stopped and turned back to the burning buildings, the fires now small and billowing white smoke, rather than black. The young hero squinted his eyes and muttered "Chalk that up on the list of long things I need to do- Homework, chores, hiding my many bruises, and finding out who did this...I really hope the other heroes out there could lend a hand with this one.." He turned away from the site and sped off, the patter of helicopters filling the air and the wail of sirens sounding in the distance. "And GOODY! The cops are out to get me... or yet another nut job on the town... you never know!" He said as he rocketed down the road. He suddenly stopped running, skidding across the platform for several feet before coming to a stop. He looked at the oncoming traffic, a black hummer and a group of motor cycles. "That...just might be the weirdest roadie group th-" He began before diving out of the way, a person sticking their arm out the window, which was covered in a black spandex sleeve, and firing an Uzi at the speedy vigilante. As the vehicles roared past, SpeedFreak said "Black is a reoccurring theme long dead and still being pounded with a stick!" He got to his feet and ran after the motorcade, gaining on it quickly. One of the motor bike riders caught sight of the mutant in his side mirrors and quickly popped a wheelie. Spinning about on the rear wheel, he faced the hero, drawing a 9 millimeter and firing at him, all while speeding backwards on one wheel. SpeedFreak swerved back and fourth as he approached, dodging the shots and when he got close, he lunged at the bike, round house kicking it, which sent it wobbling off balance. The bike fell over, sparks flying off of it as it slid across the road. The biker was jettisoned from his seat, rolling over several times as the rest of the black vehicles sped off. The obsidian suited man groaned as he staggered to his feet. He watched as the rest of the group sped off without him. "Damn...mother fuc-" he began, SpeedFreak interjecting as he walked up from behind "Language please! Looks like your friends deserted you- mind telling me who are they exactly?"
"Shut your mouth kid!" The man said, whipping about and pointing the gun at where he thought he heard the voice, seeing nothing but open road and buildings along side it. Several fast thumps sounded off as the hero landed punches on the man's back before jump kicking him, making him fall forward. "Im not above beating the answers out of people!" He taunted. The man rolled over, firing as he did so, trying to improve the odds of getting a hit. SpeedFreak leapt up and grabbed onto the metal pole that extended over the road, supporting the traffic lights and a sign. He hauled himself onto it and jumped off again when the man fired up again, landing near the black suited man's head. "What the he-!?" He muttered as the hero dropped to the ground and did a sweeping kick to the side of his head, dazing him and making him let go of the gun. "Thats for telling me to shut up...because a lot of people have told me that tonight.."
"I cant imagine why" The man said sarcastically before raising his legs and flipping over, slamming his hands into the ground and locking his legs over the hero's shoulders and around his neck. A sudden push from his arms launched him completely off the ground, throwing SpeedFreak backwards and onto his back, the man rolling backwards onto his feet in a summersault. "The man...knows gymnastics, who knew?" SpeedFreak mumbled to himself, the man asking "Do you always talk your damn self!?"
"Yea, its kinda habit since Ive been a hero for a few months now, Im trying to get out of it.." He replied, flipping onto his feet and turning to look at the man, raising his fists. "My question still stands- who the hell are you!?" He yelled to the man. He ran forwards towards the hero, launching into the air and swinging his legs at SpeedFreak's chest, the hero jumping back and doing a back flip, slamming a foot into the bottom of the man's jaw, sending his head flying back awkwardly. While he was dazed again, SpeedFreak sped forward and slammed a fist into the man's stomach, causing him to hunch over. He then twisted his body about so he can slam his other arm's elbow down on the man's back, sending him to the ground. Putting a foot on his back, SpeedFreak asked "Had enough?" The man muttered, obviously in pain "Yes...yea Ill talk!"
"You know the damn question!"
"We- they called themselves the Sons of Anarchy-"
"What a shocking suprise!"
"And they're starting a campaign in New York, cashing in on the mutants that already f*ck sh*t up"
"Language dammit!" SpeedFreak yelled.
"You got your answer, let me up" The man grunted. "Uh....I dont think so.." SpeedFreak said, looking to the traffic light and sign...

Some time later,The man yelled "You cant leave me here!" at SpeedFreak, who was waving good bye some distance away. "Dont cry dammit, your a grown man and the cops will find you sooner or later!" SpeedFreak said, speeding off after the rest of the group, the man bound to the street sign by the back of the spandex like suit, sleeves tied together like a straight jacket...

Chapter Two

The hummer and motor cycle pulled off from the elevated road down to pedestrian level, the side walks being some distance from the road way. Along both sides of it was a glowing blue line, a wall of transparent light emanating up to form a wall of sorts. The group continued down the straight for some time before coming to a terminal at the end of the road. The driver side window lowered and a black sleeved arm reached out, the gloved hand swiping a card through a slot. The force wall fell, allowing the motorcade to drive off the main route and down a fork path. The path cut through the busy city, the civilians tense as the flat screens on the walls of buildings played news broadcasts of mass explosions in different areas of the city, all going off at about the same time. "Look at 'em squirm" the driver grunted in a deep voice. Like the others, he was wearing the form fitting black suit with a featureless mask. This one however, was bulky in body structure. The much skinnier man in the passenger seat beside him said "The explosions went off in perfect synchronous at 2043 about various sectors of the city" The man was typing on a laptop, wearing a set of goggles with green tinted sights that were trained on the screen. "The other units are being combated by various mutants here- I thought they'd be going along with this! They are pursued by law enforcement and feared for their powers- why are they going against us!?" The driver gave no answer. There were two skinny men in the back of the vehicle, wearing blue goggles and also gave no answer. One simply asked "Why did we leave him?" A voice crackled over the radio "He's a trained fighter, knowing Martial Arts and as flexible as rubber- Im sure he coulda handled himself-" the rider began.
"It was a mutant, who knows what the hell happened to him by now!" the man yelled. A second, younger voice saying in the background of the radio feed. "Oh dont worry, I didnt kill him!"
"What the he-" The rider yelled, sounds of punches landing sounding off in the hummer. "What the hell is going on out there!?" The driver yelled ,looking to his window, the face of the rider smacking into it soon after. "Help!" the man yelled before being wrenched back, more punches sounding off over radio. "Oh god not that!" The man yelled, static sounding off soon after. "Is he-?!" One of the men in the back of the hummer yelled. The static ended. "To any of you wondering, no, your friend isnt dead- well, he isnt if he can hold on long enough.."

SpeedFreak stood at the base of a lamp post, walkie talkie in hand, looking at the rider holding onto the pole for dear life. His bike was crashed into the side of the slightly elevated road. "So, Sons of Anarchy is your little group name?" The hero said. "If your all for disestablishment, great! But when you come in driving through my town and blowing sh*t up- thats where I- and a sh*t load of other mutants draw the line, so either you pull the f*ck over and stop your crusade or you deal with me. I might not kill, but leaving you at the verge of death is something Im all for"

A crunch could be heard as the hero crushed the walkie talkie, static sounding off once more. The driver of the hummer looked to the man on the laptop, he being unmoved by the threat and typing casually. The driver groaned and pressed a button on the dash board, the static cutting off suddenly. Something then caught his eye in the mirrors, a blur some distance behind them and gaining fast. "F*CK" he said, reaching down to his side, flipping a panel down in front of the gear shift, several buttons and read outs revealed. The driver flipped a red switch. A mechanical hum sounded off as a sentry turret rose from behind the car. "Holy....sh*t" SpeedFreak said to himself as he gained on the black hummer.
"You got the wireless signal?" The driver asked the man on the laptop, he replying "Am I the technical genius of this group? Just drive, Ill take care of the kid." The turret, whose barrel was facing forwards, swiveled around, pointing at the boy. "Oh damn" SpeedFreak muttered as he sped up, running in a serpentine motion. The man with the green goggles pressed the Enter key, the weapon activating and spewing bullets in a minigun fashion. SpeedFreak leapt into the air as he neared the car, the turret trailing him, bullets barely missing him. The boy landed with a hard thump on the roof of the car, turning around to face the weapon and then grabbing onto the long barrel of the machine gun, stopping it from pointing at him. With a strain, he twisted the barrel up and over its self, the bullets leaving dents where they slammed into the curved metal. Seconds after, the hero lept off of the speeding vehicle, a smirk on his masked face as he landed in a crouch and watched the turret spiral about, the pressures in the twisted barrel growing, bullets slamming into bullets that couldnt leave the thing. The sentry turret exploded, the force of the explosion taken the driver by surprise. His reaction was to pull over, spinning the wheel hard to the left and making the hummer swerve, the still exploding ammunition leading to the overall destruction of the turret, the forces unleashed there sending the vehicle tumbling over into a roll across the street. SpeedFreak said to himself "Fast guns arent good if your target's faster, eh guys?" before chuckling to himself...

Chapter Three

The passenger side door opened. Grunts emanated from with in as the man clambered out of the wreck, his suit stained red from cuts on one cheek and a grazed leg. After crawling across the ground, the man stood up and began to stagger from the wreck. His laptop was missing, probably a smashed wreck strewn about the front of the hummer. The man limped off, grunting with each forced step. His put his right wrist to his face, sliding his sleeve down to reveal a watch type device. There were displays blinking, one green that displayed time, and the other was a vital sign monitor, a red one, which should have been blue. There was also a red button underneath them, which he pressed. "Son of Anarchy, a mutant has over turned the mobile HQ- requesting assistance from nearby units, track this transmissi-" The man let out a yell as a punch slammed into his back, sending him off his feet and back to the ground. "Cancel that order...now" SpeedFreak said, slamming his foot onto the suited man's back. "Or I make this hurt a lot more that it already does" The man trembled from the pain, and snarled "Bring heavy arms" into his communicator. "They always opt for the- what ever" The hero said, shaking his head. He stepped off of the man and swung his body down, grabbing on of the man's legs. Standing straight, SpeedFreak began spinning about, raising the man up after the first revolution and speeding up gradually. After about four spins, the hero let go, sending the man sliding across the road and into the side of the hummer, the blow knocking him unconscious. "Now...do I go see if everyone else is alive? Or do I jus-" SpeedFreak said as sirens blared. He looked from the wreck to the oncoming police cruisers. "-Leave them for the police..." he finished. Officers poured out from the cruisers and aimed their guns at the mutant. "Oh this is bull sh*t" SpeedFreak said as he walked towards the officers. "Wow! WOW! I cant believe it, I stop the bad guys- or some of them and you guys-" he yelled out to the officers. He was met by gun fire. He ran across the road and lept off the edge onto the wall of a near by building, holding onto a windowsill. Planting his feet firmly onto the building, the speed gifted crime fighter let go of the windowsill, blasting up the wall full speed soon after, his blurry streak moving up the wall surprising the police, who looked away from the wall when the boy disappeared over the roof. The officers surrounded the hummer as SpeedFreak walked across the roof, holding his head. "Great...just great. The only people open to the possibility of mutants being good are those who got saved or saw someone get saved. Jeez. I wonder what the other heroes are up to, I really could use a hand here. I cant count on the cops, that for sure..." Helicopter blades beating in the air could be heard behind him. SpeedFreak sighed loudly. "This night...gets better and BETTER!" A bright light flashed on, shining down onto the hero, which by now sped across the building and leapt onto the other building next to it. The black police helicopter flew after the hero, keeping pace with him as he leapt from building to building, but a few seconds into the chase, the helicopter exploded violently. "What the hell!?" SpeedFreak said as he stopped running, spinning on his heels to look at the helicopter. It was blow in two, the tail spiraling away as it burned, crashing onto the building behind it, while the other half plummeted into the building SpeedFreak stood on, slamming onto the roof on the skids, but the rotors sent it hovering about it, smoke bellowing from behind it. SpeedFreak rat up to it, dancing about the craft. Getting in front of it, SpeedFreak pressed his head to the wind shield, the blades whipping about just a few feet above. Using his enhanced strength, he managed to stop the helicoptor from moving about. The pilot quickly shut the thing off, the rotors coming to a stop. SpeedFreak sighed as he let go of the helicopter. The chopper doors opened, the pilot and copilot getting out of the vehicle. Flames bellowed from behind the cockpit. "Oh damn" SpeedFreak said as he charged forwards, grabbing the pilot at the left of the chopper and speeding to the edge of the building, then back to get the copilot. After putting the copilot with the pilot, he said "Brace yourself for the love of god!" Before grabbing both of them and leaping off of the building, the helicopter blowing apart soon after, the force of the blast sending the hero and those he rescued across the gap, though the hero landed on his back rather than on his legs. "Ooooow...." He said as he let go of the pilots and got to his feet. He turned around and looked to the sky, seeing an equally dark colored helicopter flying off, the red letters "SOA" on the side. "Sons of Anarchy... yes...Ill definitely need a helping hand here" SpeedFreak said. "That...and a good dry cleaner for this suit..."

Chapter Four

Sometime later, SpeedFreak sat on the edge of a building, simply thinking about what just happened. By now he'd lost all leads on the Sons of Anarchy, which meant their campaign was put on hold...for now. It was most likely from the mutant resistance that they didnt count on. As he looked down at the roads, the hero saw ambulances speed down and and up, sirens blaring. "Sons of Anarchy...those sons of a bit-!" He exclaimed, cut off at the sound of a thump behind him. "Long time no see...Kevin" A raspy voice said from behind the hero. "No doubt that you saw what the black suits are doing..."
"Hey Jake, whats going on?" SpeedFreak said, getting up and turning around. What he saw nearly scared him off the edge of the building. "Woah! Dude! The hell happened to you!?" He yelled as he looked at what used to be the teenager. Jake was covered in the tarry substance that constantly rearranged bout his body, but the general figure was a muscular creature with a mouth filled with over sized triangular teeth and a long swaying tounge. "You act like your not glad to see my pretty face!" Jake rasped, a hissing chuckle following.
"Dude you were never pretty, and thats when you looked like a human- or atleast, some what human like"
Jake swung his arm, his hands disappearing and stretching out into a tentical. Kevin bent over backwards, the tentical zipping over head. He stood up and jumped as the tentical then swiped towards his feet. When he landed, Jake swung his arm up, the tentical whipping up, slamming into Kevin's stomach and blowing him off his feet. kevin landed with a grunt. Jake launched himself into the air and slammed down just infront of the hero. "I still havent forgiven that little...incident.."
"With the sandman?" SpeedFreak asked. "you attacked HIM, trying to get revenge on him for kicking your as* when you attacked HIM the first time. Did I miss anything Jake?"
"You promised to help me!" Jake roared his hand reforming before he swung his clawed arm down at the hero. Kevin rolled backwards, Jake's claws swiping past him. Kevin got to his feet and ran at the symbiote, slamming a few punches on either side of his head before slamming a kick into his stomach, knocking him off his feet. "That was before I found out you were attacking innocent people dammit!" Kevin yelled. "So drop it Jake!" Tendrils flew out of Jake's shoulders and wrapped about Kevin's arms, raising him into the air. "From now on Anderson..I am not Jake...I am Nightmare! Your Nightmare!" Kevin's body began to writhe, and soon he became a blur, a warbling sound eminating from him, the frequency of sound making Nightmare's tendrils convulse. "Yagh!" Nightmare bellowed. The tenticals slammed Kevin into the ground and then let go of him. Nightmare flipped himself onto his feet, holding onto his head. "This isnt over Anderson! Some day Ill make you pay, like I do for all the criminals I fought! Ill crush your head and savor the crunch!" Nightmare vowed. "So watch your back when you decide to run about this place.." He added ominously, launching himself high into the air, tendrils latching onto a near by high rise. The tarry figure swung off from the scene as SpeedFreak staggered back onto his feet. "And to add to this sh*t, Ive got a pschopath who has it out for my head...eh, just one more name to the list..."

Chapter Five

Kevin stood at the end of the building, about to jump off when yet another sound caught his attention, but it was coming from infront of him. "...Shield?" SpeedFreak muttered to himself, eyeing the blue armored man jetting towards him. "Classified" The man said, green glowing eyes staring down at the costumed hero. "Um..your sorta wearing a cybernetic armor, like the Ironman battle suit from some time back" SpeedFreak replied.
"Nah, that was Stark Industries- look, kid, halloween isnt here yet, but did you see a mutant pass through here, looked like it got dunked in ink and had giant teeth in it's mouth?"
"I wouldnt be here If I was just a regular kid...man" SpeedFreak said, before asking "Who ARE you...exactly?"
The man in the cybernetic armor said "Deviant is my code name, free lance tester of this suit, how are you not a regular kid, again?"
The hero disappeared in a blurry display, appearing on the other side of the roof. He then yelled "I dunno, I felt that was a little slower than my top speed..." Deviant said "...Holy hell...and you fought the Symbiote?!" SpeedFreak nodded. "So your one of these super heroes that I keep hearing about!" The armored man said, flames bellowing from his feet. He hovered over the building before they cut out. He fell to the ground with a light clank before standing straight again. "What about the attacks on the city, thats got the police force choking right now, what do you know about that?"
"They call themselves Sons of Anarchy" SpeedFreak said before disappearing again in a flash. The man looked about before feeling his arms wrenched behind him. "Now, you tell me who YOU are- just because your not wearing black doesnt mean your one of them!" Deviant's jet boots blared to life, sending him into the air, using the boy as a pivot point. SpeedFreak let got of him when he felt his feet leaving the ground, Deviant flipping about in the air and hovering inches above the roof yet again before dropping down. "I work for a third party orginization that would like to remain anonymous for now" Deviant said, standing up again. "They developed this suit and enlisted me to do freelance testing while keeping tabs on stuff in the city. I was chasing that tempermental alien before I stumbled across you. Do you know anything else about the SOA?"
"Only that they wanted to promote mutants going ape sh*t and destroying the place, which Im sure a few have done. Oh- and they have helicopters with rocket launchers... actually, you could help me out with this-" SpeedFreak said, Deviant saying seconds after "I plan to, to the best of my abillities. Do you have any other potential allies from your time as a hero?"
"I wish, the only one I considered being close to an ally was J- the symbiote guy, but its clear he wants to kill me by now, and my second costumed ally is kinda a bum..." SpeedFreak replied.
"Crap, well, I guess I can call in back up from my end if things get hairy.." Deviant replied before jetting back into the air. "So what'cha waiting for? Get ready for ground patrol- uh, who are YOU persay? Lightspeed? I heard of you on the news"
"Freak... SpeedFreak" Kevin replied, grinding his teeth a bit before running across the roof and launching himself off onto the road, Deviant following...

Chapter Six

Some time passed. All clues as to the where abouts of the Sons of Anarchy seemed to evaporate into mid air. The only things to mark their existance was the buildings through out the city with chunks of their sides blown out. In one place, the bombs blew out the buildings in a way that the damage formed a happy face when you looked at it from a distance. The two heros looked upon that display from top a building across the street from the damage. "Thats....sick" SpeedFreak said, shaking his head. "Why did they do this? Do they want to kick off the mutant revolution here, or just want to kill and destroy?!"
"Man, over the time that Ive been freelancing, Ive seen some really sick sh*t" Deviant said, tapping on the side of his helmet. "I dont even WANT to know the reasoning behind them."
"Wait, your telling me your a hero and you dont care about WHY someone suddenly thinks killing people for their cause is needed?" SpeedFreak said, staring at the armored man hovering beside him.
"Im not a hero SpeedFreak..." Deviant said, taking his hand from his head. "Im just someone asked to test an experimental battle armor. I test said armor by pursuing my own view of justice. I dont care WHY someone sees the need to cause destruction and pain, but Im going to make sure their as*es get kicked around good and proper."
SpeedFreak looked away from Deviant and there was a short moment of silence between them. "I guess that makes sense" He said, looking up at the night sky. A buzzing sound began to resonate in the air. "Oh what now!?" he said, looking about frantically, before seeing the source. A blue one engine passenger plane with white stars painted about it. "A plane? Over New York? What the hell!?" Deviant said, eyes trailing the plane. "Sensors dont pick up any explosives aboard, but that thing is coming down waaaay too fast" He stated before rocketing up after it. The armored avenger caught up to it, flying past the tail and over the wings, looking into the cockpit, a shadowy figure behind a black tinted wind shield. "Pull up dammit!" Deviant yelled, warranting no response. Assuming the pilot was unconcious- or just suicidal when he noted the plane was dive bombing towards Central Park, Deviant reduced speed, the plane flying under him. Jets blaring back to full thrust, Deviant grabbed the left wing flap and bent it upwards slightly. He then dropped under the plane and crossed over to the other wing, bending the flap up roughly the same amount. The plane arced up gentley. Deviant rocketed back to the front of the plane, swinging an arm over his back and pulling out a short katana like sword that gave of a blue electric glow. He stabbed the blade into a small space in the panels behind the propeller, prying the front hood up, revealing the engine. The pilot began forcing the plane into uneven banks, twisting the steering wheel about, increasing pressure on the wing flaps. "I heard of driving under the influence, but flying is just ridiculous!" Deviant muttered, jabbing the katana into the fuel lines, effectively cutting off the plane's propulsion, before sheathing it again. The plane swooped over the park, rocking from side to side as it neared the platform road. Deviant took the oppurtunity to fly under the plane again, pressing against the front of it, pointing his jet boots directly under him, tilting the plane further up. The descent of the craft slowed down steadilly as air forced against the greater surface before it ultimately came down on the road, sparks jumping as the fuselage bent, the tail being the first thing hitting the ground. When the plane slowed down enough, Deviant let the cockpit down slowly. Jetting backwards, Deviant saw the plane door get blown off its hinges. "What the hell!? No human has the strength to do that!" He yelled, his jets powering down as he lowered to the ground. A strange sight met the armored fighter's eyes. "...You cant be serious" He said as he eyed a creature step out of the plane, about seven feet tall, blue scaled. It wore a white short sleeve T-shirt with a black diagonal stripe across it and black pants. it didnt have any foot wear on, revealing clawed feet. Its hands however, didnt.Two purple fins petruded from its arms before the elbow, and behind its shins. There was a large one sticking out of its back, while its face was strangely reptillian, gills on its neck. "Fish...mutant...thing...oh god!" Deviant muttered in disbelief, the alien creature growling irritabley "I....am...not..a..fish..."
Pattering foot steps sounded as SpeedFreak ran up from behind the plane, the speed gifted hero stopping just before he neared the crash. He skidded across the road, staring at the creature in disbelief. "The pilot was a fish mutant?!"
The creature snarled, lips curling to reveal large sharp teeth...

Chapter Seven

The creature looked back and fourth between the two vigilantes, hands balled into fists. He took deep breaths while eminating a growling noise. His mouth hung a gape, bottom jaw swinging back and fourth with every breath. It was silent for a while before the entity spoke. "Well?!" It snarled, turning from Deviant to SpeedFreak. "What are you waiting for?!"
"...Well what?" Deviant asked, arms crossed. "What I want to know is what terrible accident made you look like that, were you waiting for me to ask?" The armored man said, recieving a disgruntled scowl from the strange being. "You brought me down, arent you going to fight me? Try to capture me and supress me further than Ive already been?!" The creature growled, glancing at his plane.
"You cant blame me for taking you out of the sky, as a plane cutting through the skies here isnt a common thing, and to add to that, you came at a bad time....mutant" Deviant said.
"I am not a mutant!" The creature snapped suddenly.
"Then what ARE you?!" SpeedFreak asked. "Because you look like a fish mutant to me-"
"And you look really stupid in that costume boy!" The blue scaled creature hissed. "I...am from the planet Ozymandias in the Helina star system" It added soon after.
"...So...your an alien...?" Deviant said, holding his head confused. "How...exactly, can you speak English!?"
The alien replied "Shortly sfter arriving on this planet, in this very city, I was apprehended and taken to a facillity...your government adresses it as Area 51. I was compliant at first, but they revealed to me that an Ascatis cruiser was recovered several years ago in the nearby desert. I am an Ascatis, in case you were wondering, the dominant species on the Ozymandian home world"
"Mind blowing" SpeedFreak said sarcastically. "Why dont I believe you fishy?"
The alien hissed "You are a closed minded ignoramus; thats why"
"Harsh..." The boy said, the alien continuing shortly after. "Having the records of my race, they studied the ship's technology as best as they could, but longed for a living specimen. The pilots of the ship, sadly, died. The scientists ran a series of tests upon me, scanning my genetic structure, physical abillities, effects of Earthly chemicals inside me... it wasnt long until they expected me to stay in the base indefinitely for further study of the Ascatian life cycle. I made my move to escape. It wasnt easy. Im not going into the details"
"Escaping probably one of the most guarded millitary installations on the planet?" Deviant asked.
"It wasnt easy..but not impossible, as I am standing here right now..." The alien growled, irritated at yet another interuption. "Listen now, questions later" It growled. "It was obvious that I needed to get back to my ship, which was being kept in a warehouse near the city's harbor, It was going to be shipped to the base two days from now. I need to get to it and activate the nano-tech repair drive then leave this planet! From the base, I travelled eastward, getting this plane when I stumbled across an air show near Pennsylvania, which you then damaged beyond my repair!" The alien growled, looking to the crash.
"Advanced alien life doesnt know how to mend a few bends and a severed fuel line?" Deviant asked, natrually skeptical.
"Do you see any tools on me?" The alien snarled.
"Then how are you going to repair your ship?!" SpeedFreak asked.
"Naaaah-noooooh boooots" The alien snarled. "Say it with me now! I didnt have enough time to start the repair program before being captured. The storage place is heavilly guarded, but I can infiltrate it"
"I still have my doubts..." SpeedFreak said, the alien raising his right arm, a strange watch like device on it. He tapped the side of the retangular machine, a green grid projected from it with a holographic display, which disappeared, a star map taking its place. A dotted line from a solar system with 9 other planets marked the alien's path from Helina to Sol. Above the map, strange alien letters flickered into existance. The letters then began to scroll down, as if it was being displayed on a computer. "My ship's travel log" The creature said, tapping the device again. The projection ended with a small flash. "Now do you believe?"
"....Yes" Both heroes said at once.
"Good" The alien said. "My name is Galaak; it translates to Vapor in your tongue. It would be easier getting my ship if I had help..."
"And stopping the Sons of Anarchy would be easier if we had help" SpeedFreak said, before introducing himself. "SpeedFreak is my name"
"And Deviant is mine" The armored fighter said. "I think this is a start of an...unlikely friendship."

Chapter Eight

The two heros and alien made great haste to the docks of New York city. Before the harbor was a giant slab of concrete made into a ramp, a levee of sorts. It was built to keep out the higher tides of the era, where global warming had melted the ice caps.The concrete ramp was part of a giant sea wall that spanned the entire eastern coast of the United States to prevent wide spread flooding. Other coastal cities around the globe had the barriers in place. Ussually, near cities, harbors were built onto the other face of the levees and warehouses on the other side. One in particular had guards on post, scanning the darkness. They were lightly armored in sleek black metal armor and armed with assault rifles. Obviously anti-mutant personel. The sounds of waves crashing against the wall and salty sea air was abundant over this part of the city. The three were behind a large shipping container, SpeedFreak peeking at the guards in the distance from around a corner. "I dunno" He said. "I mess with the officials when THEY attack me, but for me to attack THEM? It feels kind of bad, even if they hate people like me with a hell bent passion..."
"Aw, you have one..sappy a*s heart of gold Speedy!" Deviant said in a hushed voice. SpeedFreak muttered something while the alien tapped on various parts of his wrist device, several soft beeps sounding off and blips appearing on the holographic screen. "What are you going?" Deviant said, looking at the alien technology.
"Initiating wireless connection- wireless connection initiated, system status retrieved...no one has picked up on the distress probe- you'd think space farers would be tuning in on a 9,000 gigawat frequency!" Galaak snarled no himself before making snarls and grunts as he ranted on in his native tongue, the heroes staring at him as he did. A few moments later he grumbled "Dont waste anymore time- start distracting the guards!" Deviant reached to his sides, a click sounding off. He pulled out two pistols with a laser sight, the lasers having been turned off before he pulled them out. "Armor peircing rounds come standard with these-" He said proudly, SpeedFreak muttering angrilly "Dude! You. dont. kill. the guards dammit!" Deviant looked at his guns, then to the costumed boy, then holstered the weapons. "...Right.." He said as he reached towards his belt, a few orbs and pistol cartridges slung to it. He plucked one orb off and showed it to SpeedFreak. "Flash bomb"
"That works" SpeedFreak said as Deviant twisted the top of the sphere, slow beeping sounded off. His jet boots blared to life, the guards hearing the loud roar of the rockets, seeing the source shortly after when they saw Deviant soaring right at them. They raised their guns and fired, shocked to see that their bullets simply flew off, where ever they hit glowing a bright blue. "Damn! it has a shield!" A guard yelled. "I bring a gift!" Deviant said as he dropped the flash bomb to the guards' feet and covered his eyes. Each one of them saw it clearly on their night vision goggles. "F*CK!" They yelled miliseconds before the bomb exploded, a blinding light casted across the area. The guards fell over, the intense light amplified by their goggles and left them screaming in pain. The famillier blur of SpeedFreak arrived on the scene soon after, grabbing the rifles that the men dropped and then speeding up the ramp. SpeedFreak stopped as he reached the end of the concrete wall, skidding to a stop before jogging across the wooden wharf, dropping the weapons into the water. He then sped back across the wharf, wall, ramp and then back to the guards, who were still on the floor gripping at their goggles. "I kinda feel sorry about them, but atleast they cant see me. Thats the last thing I need. PROOF that I could be a danger to society" SpeedFreak muttered. Galaak ran to the warehouse door not too far behind SpeedFreak. "The humans are a threat to themselves" The alien hissed. "But soon they wont be my problem" The door had a keypad installed onto it with a six digit code. He put his device to the key pad, a cable shooting out from it. It stuck to the metal casing of the keypad, a thin black peice of metal boring through it like paper and then tapping into the delicate circuit board. The watch glowed bright, before the numbers 7,3,6,1,4,3 glowed in that order, a beep sounding off from the keypad followed by the words in green digital font "Access Granted" The cable then retracted, shooting back into the watch. Deviant descended infront of the door's handle. he crouched and grabbed it. He stood up as he lifted it, a creaking and a rattle sounding off as the sheet metal door raised up. Galaak couldnt help but smirk. Finally, the prospect of leaving the planet was just around the corner...

Chapter Nine

The alien, the cyborg and mutant stepped into the warehouse, the bright light from over head lamps shone brightly on the building's floor. There were boxes stacked about the room, cat walks over head.They were connected to the criss crossing metal beams that supported the roof. Almost smack dab in the middle however, was the blue panneled sphereical space craft with a crest trim around it, almost like a flying saucer. In the space left by the gap in the trim were two large silver cylindrical engines that gave off a cyan glow from the aft. The ship's four landing gear- silver insectoid metal legs with pointed tips held the craft above the ground. Galaak walked towards the craft, fiddling with his gadget as he approached it. As he neared it, a hiss of air filled the warehouse. A triangular pannel popped forwards from the ship's side and then split in three's, swiveling about to reveal an opening. From the entrance came a ramp that slid out with a mechanical hum. The alien made his way up the ramp and into the vehicle. The ramp retracted with the hum and the entrance closed swiftly and silently. SpeedFreak and Deviant looked at each other, confused as to what was going on. A few silent moments passed before there was another mechanical hum, a circular pannel underneath the ship that served as an elevator lowering. Galaak stood on the platform, a grin on his scaley face. "I have activated the craft's self diagnostic and repair programing, though it will take sometime for the ship to be fully operational- time we dont have as the humans have certainly realized their High priority possesion has been compromised" He said.
"I bet you like using big words, little green man" SpeedFreak remarked.
"I am not green, you color blind lesser speicies" Galaak said monotonously. "And by simply looking, I can clearly tell that I am taller than you- little ignoramous of a homosapien"
"If your going to insult me, do it in a manner that I can understand you man!" the young hero pleaded with mock dismay. The Ascatian over looked all humor of the situation and growled, back on the topic of the situation: "Low atmospheric flight has been restored on my craft, so thats how Im getting it out of here"
"And we disappear into the night, got'cha" Deviant interjected with a sly coolness. "You just get yourself some place people wont point and scream They've come to put instruments of medical terror in our private cavities!" Galaak snarled "Mocking my style of speech is the most pressing matter on hand it seems, hmm?!"
SpeedFreak reached his arms high up into the air and curved his back in a stretch accompanied by a over emphasized yawn. "Ready when you are shark bait!" He began running in place. "You say the word and Im out like human lightning!" He said confidently, quickly turning into a streak as he ran about the warehouse. He stopped exactly where he started running from, running in place still, just a little faster than last. Galaak nodded with a grunt and tapped on his device. The elevator began to rise back into place, and once it did, four circular pannels around it split into fours them selves and flipped downwards. From the openings, a blue flame like matter flared out, lifting the ship into a hover as the landing gear retracted. The cockpit was already facing the door, and so with a flare from the main cylindrical thrusters, the ship flew out of the warehouse, the heroes following...

Chapter Ten

The cruiser hung close to the ground outside of the warehouse. Around it however, were several black armored guards, rifles raised and pointed. They were some distance away from the target, as if they were just there to keep the perimeter. The heroes looked about, eyes darting from soldier to soldier. SpeedFreak raised an eyebrow which caused a wrinkle on his mask. "How the hell did they get here so fast?! We would've heard if they came with helicopter or something- whats the deal with that?! Theres no cars around either!" Deviant sighed and muttered "Isnt it obvious? They were already here... and here I was thinking that our Federal government would skimp out on security for secrecy..." His head turned to a neighboring warehouse and waved at the few troops that ran out. They took places amongst the other soldiers, who kept still as statues. "So why dont they shoot?" SpeedFreak asked.
"Either they want to avoid intergalactic altercation.." Deviant began. "Or they want to keep us here until anti mutant forces arrive"
"But your not a mutant!" SpeedFreak exclaimed. Deviant reached down to his holsters, putting his hands on the pistol hilts. "Yep.." He said calmly, about to draw them. One of the soldiers yelled "Hostile inbound!" and the armed group began moving back, their guns still aimed. A distant hum sounded off in the distance, aswell as loud thuds. From behind the line of buildings came a large mech of sorts, mate black metal sheets. Bipedal with a cube shaped torso, a large red glowing eye in the center. Mounted on the back were two capsule like objects that gave off a dull blue light. On both sides of its one peice torso were large arms, mounted on one was a long and fairly wide barrel, like that of a tank's cannon, while on the other was a large spiked mace, where a hand would be. Its upper body swiveled around on its pelvis to face down the port to the warehouse. A booming electronic warble escaped the machine. The soldiers rushed away from the site, turning tail and running. "Im guessing thats the anti mutant force..." SpeedFreak mumbled. Deviant said "...Im gonna need some bigger guns.." The mech's barrel arm raised and pointed at the ground right under the UFO. "Unfortunately, I wont ever be able to carry something that big..."
"No time to talk!" SpeedFreak said, turning into a white and blue streak. Deviant ran forwards and leaped into the air. His jet boots burst to life and sent the cyborg soaring into the air. Galaak's ship suddenly blasted off from the area, moving inland towards the city. SpeedFreak grumbled "F*cking fish a*s!" The mech twisted about, the boy moving too fast to land a definite hit on, but the cyborg was a viable target. The arm raised with a loud, dull groan and a deafening boom echoed through out the area as a shell was launched at Deviant. The armored hero's jets ccut out, allowing him to plummet out of harm's way before firing once more just above the ground. The mech stepped forwards and swung around the warehouse, its leg crashing into the building, the wooden wall splintering like nothing against its metal hide. Facing down the strip of buildings, the mech brought it mace mounted arm up and pointed it almost vertical. A loud pop reverberated about as the mace flew off of its base, a silver chain connected to it. The chains rattled as the mace was jettisoned before they suddenly froze. The links tightened as the arm stopped supplying slack on the chain and the weapon hit its maximum height. It began to plummet, a shadow falling over deviant that dwarfed the man. "...Sh*t" was all he could say as he watched the spiked orb near him, but in a flash he was pushed out from under the spiked wrecking ball. The mace made a tremor that rocked the buildings and everything else to the core. A crator was left in the concrete, and further more, the orb was being dragged across the ground as the chain retracted. Deviant looked to SpeedFreak, who was standing just infront of him. The boy was panting hard."You totally saved my a*s man" Deviant said, SpeedFreak replied in between pants "Its...what..I do...on a dialy basis" He turned to look at the armored hero and smirked, but the thudding foot falls of the mecha got his attention again. He looked at the robot as it approached, bowling through the warehouses. The barrel arm pointed back at the ground they stood. Just as a shell was about to launch, Deviant and SpeedFreak got ready to run, but from the sky, a bright bolt of light zipped down and through the mech's back, cutting through the capsules and the red eye. The machine froze up. Seconds later, a violent explosion that belched green flames rocked the area, leveling a few warehouses. Shrapnel flew about the vicinity of the robot, gears and other mechanical workings exposed where the shell of the mecha failed. It fell over with a thundering bang, Galaak's ship revealed to be hovering behind it, a large teslacoil around a rod mounted just under the ship's triangular wind shield. As relief settled over the two heroes, a flaming peice of the robot's shell landed infront of them, the red letters "SOA" on it..

Chapter Eleven

"Son of a b*tch" SpeedFreak said as he stared at the badly dented and smoking peice of metal. He looked up when he heard the sound of screeching tires, barely able to see a black vehicle speeding off from the harbor, no doubt one of the mutant "liberators". Deviant remarked "So...uh, you think that had something with our dead metal friend there?" His glowing eyes were trained on the robot, which plowed through most of the warehouses when it collapsed. "Do I think the Tunguska blast of 1908 was an alien spaceship biting the...snow?" SpeedFreak replied.
"...You do?" Deviant asked, paying no mind to the fact the even in question happened 191 years ago. "After we met our scaley friend, yes."

A peircing screech overcame the area, accompanied by the blanket of hot air that blew over the two heroes as the UFO passed over them, the insectoid landing gear lowering and spreading out as the craft came for a landing. The legs flexed slightly when they touched down, but quickly became rigid. The elevator lowered with the mechanical drone with the captain standing in a dark blue, flesh like suit with black ridges over the shoulders. The ridges had golden rings along them. Over the alien's head was a helmet that matched its suit, dark blue, black striped and two rings on either side of it, behind an orange V shaped visor. "Gal..?" SpeedFreak asked as the alien stepped off the platform. "That you under that...?" An even deeper, gruff and slightly muffled voice replied "This is my suit ...space suit..Im only supposed to wear it when Im about to leave a planet, but I like the feeling of having it on, though its more comfortable without the life support connected..."
"I'd bet" Deviant said, looking at his armor. "I get that feeling too- except, Im supposed to keep my suit on" SpeedFreak was quick to change the subject. "We thought you left us back there!"
"I told you my ship needed sometime to get the basic systems back online- when that metal monstrousity appeared I removed myself from being a target and then manually started up the weaponry protocall and-"
"Right Gal, so you didnt leave us to die by giant robot." SpeedFreak said, chuckling. "You dont need to give us a crash coarse of UFO 101"
"Of course..." Galaak said. He then cleared his throat, which was a deep grumble. Deviant asked "Something caught in your throat there? Sounds like your lunch was crawling back up there..."
"Ya, like Darth Vader has a cold" SpeedFreak said, Devant and Galaak saying "Who is Darth Vader?!"
"....You dont know who he is?"
"Obviously not" Galaak said as Deviant exclaimed "Not really!"
"Starwars- 1977 through the 1980's?"
Deviant was blank- disregarding the fact his helmet maintained a blank expression regardless. Galaak was tapping something into his wrist gadget. A note. "Study more human culture- past and present"
"Dont tell me Im the only one who remembers Starwars..." SpeedFreak grumbled. "And now you'll expect me to believe people forgot about Jaws!"
"The 1970's were 129 years ago..." Deviant said. Galaak tapped in the last of his note, having added in the time frame in question. He then interjected "Anyway...As an honorable Ascatian warrior, I will repay you for your kindness, now that I have my ship, I cant just leave, and I notice you have...dissent amongst your social structure..." SpeedFreak said "Idiots calling themselves "Sons Of Anarchy" are trying to cause a rash mutant outbreak of chaos, and Im sure somewhere they suceeded"
"Then I would be honored if you allowed me to assist in the battle" Galaak said, crossing his arms.
Deviant asked "Really?! Your going to break out some sort of...heat ray or something and blast those f*ckers back to where they came?!"
Galaak nodded no. "As much as I would love to use my arsenal- drawing negative attention to my race- scratch that, drawing attention to my race in general is out of the question. I appreciate that I was able to meet you, but having your entire planet know that there are alien beings able to reach your planet at anytime would surly cause mass panic. My ship's weapons would draw that attention" Deviant said "So no extraterretrial fire power?"
" I will however, act as discretely as possible, using my light bolt launcher and Z'katick, the weapons Im most skilled in using. Both use natrual electrical conductivity to its deadly potential!" Galaak replied.
"I thought you wouldnt use your ship's weapons!"
"The launcher and Z'katick, my armored friend, are hand held arms..." Galaak replied.

Chapter Twelve

The heroes boarded the ship, standing on the elevator, which then rose into the craft. The interior was a dark purple, various displays with alien symbols running across them. Beeps would sound off ocassionally accompanied by a neon green glow, which symbolized something good as SpeedFreak thought. "How are the repairs coming along?" SpeedFreak said as Galaak made his way to his controls, an egg shaped seat with various consoles arcing out infront of it. There was a strange spherical cyan hologram like projection that the star farer put his hands into, a solid white glow coating them. "Most of the physical damage has been fixed, as nanobots are exceptionally effecient, though repairing damaged programs should take some Earth hours to complete. In such case, I shall fly manually.." Galaak moved his hands about in the projection. Shortly after there was a mechanical whir within the craft's walls. A sheet of metal popped out of place and slid across the wall, suprisingly bending to acomodate the shape of the cockpit. Two gray metal spokes from the wall with a blue cushion seats and pull-down straps over head were revealed. "So these are our seats?" Deviant said, sitting down and pulling the strap, which locked over his stomach. SpeedFreak also too his seat and strapped in. In the projection, several alien heiroglyphs streamed about. Galaak moved his hand over a few lines of them, the glyphs glowing green. A loud hum sounded as the ship's engines activated, and all could feel the ship rising vertically into the air. Suddenly, there was silence, the craft staying airborne without hint of a source. It moved foward slowly at first, but with a flash of light that eminated from the engies, the ship streaked across the night above the city lights. It was headed for inner Manhattan, where the Sons Of Anarchy attacks were most violent, and where most mutants would be drawn no doubt. Smoke was the first thing that could've been seen. Sky scrapers were belching flames and smoke from their sides and debris rained down from gaping holes. "Your enemies are more...violent than I thought..." Galaak growled as his ship made its way above the skyline. "Im having a hard time finding a good place to land.."
"Try Central Park-" Deviant said, only to be cut off by Galaak, who said in a some what irritated voice "The place you forced me out of the sky and called me...fish mutant...?"
"No hard feelings?" SpeedFreak asked. The alien only grumbled as he raised his right hand and lowered his left, the craft making a banking turn around a sky scraper and flying towards the park where- ironically, he first crashed in. The streets were deserted, save the firefighters and police officers, who were concentrating on the fires near the ground- as well as the mutants who seized the opportunity to spread destruction and fear- to notice the craft moving over head. The UFO came to a hover over a clearing in the park, the circular pannel that acted as an elevator opening like the iris on a camera lens. "What the hell!?" Deviant yelled. "You have an elevator that acts as deployment for paratroopers?!"
"Dont tell me you humans have developed battle ready armor but havent unlocked the potential of concentrated gravity fields!" Galaak implored.
"....Thats what Im telling you, yes.." Deviant replied. A pannel over the opening flipped down, a strange blue glass like dome lowering. Lights glowed bright yellow before becoming dull and then glowing again inside it. At the flick of Galaak's right wrist, the workings in the device began to spin, creating a beam of light that shot down to the ground. "Hurry now!" Galaak said as he got up from his chair and walked around it. "Before someone notices!" SpeedFreak and Deviant pushed up their straps and walked to the edge of the opening, staring down and then to each other. "Step INTO the gravity field" Galaak said, grabbing a strange silver and black rifle with two fork like prongs on the edge of the barrel, coils going into the gun from there. Sheathed on his back was a strange spear like weapon with a blade fitted onto its side and an orb on the very bottom, just after the hilt where the weapon was held. The heroes, trusting the knowledge of an advanced alien orginism that carried arms, stepped into the light, finding themselves feeling almost weightless, descending down slowly, as if they were floating back to the surface of the moon after a jump...

Chapter Thirteen

SpeedFreak and Deviant landed on the ground. They stepped out of the colomn of light and waited for Galaak to come down. After the alien floated down to the surface, the light disappeared. So did the craft, its form disrupted by a ripple that moved across it until all that was seen was
Last edited by C S on Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Postby C S » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 am

the night sky. SpeedFreak whistled. Galaak shook his head. "You dont have simple cloaking capabillities?" He said, acting as if asking pained him. "The only thing we have that you dont is the mutant infestation- no offense Speedy" Deviant said. "None taken" SpeedFreak replied. Galaak growled "Indeed. Well, on with the mission"

A loud rumble sounded as something large came to a stop. It was followed by the hiss of air, and then shouts of several people. "Right on cue!" SpeedFreak said sarcastically, streaking off towards the comotion. Deviant flew off after him, flames belching from his boots. Galaak sighed and ran off after them. SpeedFreak arrived at the site to see about 15 SOA opperatives, armed with automatic rifles staking out posts around a large semi trailer. Suprisingly, it wasnt black. The cabin of the truck was white with a black undercarriage. Its trailer was white with several diagonal, blue stripes. The trailer door was pulled up with a metallic clatter. A ramp was lowered out. "Well well..." SpeedFreak said, leaping over the fence that divided the park from the sidewalk. The guards' heads snapped to look at him, and then they aimed their guns. "Sh*t.." SpeedFreak muttered. As the spray of bullets left their barrels, SpeedFreak yelled "I thought you f*cks were trying to liberate mutants! Not f*cking kill them!" He dove behind an SUV that was covered in powder- debris from the building nearby rigged with explosives. The building was a burning shell by now. The bullets slammed into the car with bangs, and dents rose from Kevin's left and right. "Note to self" He thought. "Find out why I do this in my free time"
He rolled towards the front of the car. When he got onto his feet, he darted off down the block, bullets trailing him, slamming into the walls behind him. The hero arced aroud and zig zagged at the nearest agent. The man struggled to get accurate shots in, the gun's recoil making turning hard. The agent's face met SpeedFreak's fist, making the man stumble and lower his weapon. SpeedFreak grabbed the barrel and yanked it from the man's grip. He slammed the butt of the gun into the agent's stomach. The agent fell over while the hero twisted the gun around so that the rifle was aimed at the other agents. The shooting had stopped momentarilly, as the agent SpeedFreak took the gun from was inbetween them and their target. "....Aw damn" SpeedFreak said before diving back behind another car, bullets slamming into its metal hide, a tire soon after, a loud pop echoing throughout the area. SpeedFreak's hands trembled. There he was holding a gun while terrorists were shooting at him, the descision to kill long made. Did that make it OK for him to shoot back? Even kill someone? Doing so was against his policy ever since he became a hero-
Several gun shots sounded off. Not from the SOA agents. SpeedFreak heard soft thuds as bodies dropped. He peeked out from behind his cover. The agents weren't shooting at him anymore. They were firing upon Deviant. Though he was able to down some of the agents with quick shots to their heads, he was forced to stay defensive, keeping his shield up and zipping around in the air. SpeedFreak pointed the gun towards the group, hands trembling even more. He doubted that if he shot he'd hit anything. But he couldnt just sit there. "Make or break Speedy" Kevin thought frantically, quickly getting a migrane from the thoughts racing through his mind until suddenly-

Near the group, a fire hydrant simply exploded. The agents' heads quickly turned to the plume of water that gushed up from where the hydrant once was. The water arced over the fence suddenly, with no wind to push it, and then suddenly froze into a bridge. Running up it was the alien, bolt gun in hand. He fired the weapon, a dancing beam of white-blue lightning firing from in between the prongs, a bright spark crackling. The electricity hit an agent, making it jitter before it arced into the agent next to it and so on in a chain reaction. Galaak released the weapon's trigger, the agents falling over, some dead, others paralysed and stunned. SpeedFreak raised an eye brow under his mask. Deviant descended to Galaak's side. A faint excalmation could be heard, but was undistinguishable. It was most likely linked to Galaak's weapon, or about the sudden occurance with the hydrant. Both had something to do with the alien's origins. SpeedFreak saw Galaak let go of the gun with one hand and passed it across the frozen bridge, the ice melting immediately and the water shot back into the air like normal. SpeedFreak dropped the gun. He had questions about his alien friend and about what was in the trailer, of which he expected answers...

Chapter Fourteen

"What the f*ck!" SpeedFreak yelled as he forced himself onto his feet. He walked around the car, dropping the rifle as he approached his friends. "Gal- What the hell was that!?" He implored as he looked at the hydrant, which fell back to the ground near him. "And you! Tin can! You f*cking killed- you BOTH kil-"
"Dammit kid! I was given guns for a reason, and god dammit, Im gonna use them when I need to!" Devaint snapped. "I got a license and everything. These guys put...how much people in the hospital by now? How much more did they kill? I wasnt about to stand there sticking my hand up my a-!"
Galaak quickly interjected. "It had to be done my speed gifted friend. I apologize for you having to see it happen like that though..."
"An explanation would be more fitting Gal" SpeedFreak said as he looked to the alien. "What the hell just happened!?"
"I told you, the light bolt rifle-" Galaak began before Kevin cut him off in a clearly stressed out voice "No damn it! The hydrant! What the hell was that?!" Galaak sighed, and turned back to the gushing plume of water. He raised his palm up to it, and then fisted his hand, the geyser suddenly freezing over once more. "Its a strange gift of out people" The Ascatian began. "Though our technologies are great, and our nations united with understanding of life on our world, it is not clear how we are able to control water- be it in the form of a gas-" He turned back to SpeedFreak, opening his hand again as a blob of water appeared from a mist inside. "Or a solid.." The blob froze over, dropping into his palm. He threw it over SpeedFreak and then, with an evident strain as his muscles tensed, curved the ball of ice's path and made it zip back into his hand with a light thump. He let go of it. SpeedFreak watched in awe as the ice melted and then evaporated in seconds, not even hitting the ground. The frozen geyser suddenly started gushing again. Deviant remarked sarcastically "Oh ya, we totally didnt need to know that, aside from carrying advanced arms, our alien buddy had super powers! Fish Mutant is a more fitting name for you than I thought!"
Galaak snarled "I am no fish, and I am not a mutant! I am no different genetically from the rest of my people than-" He looked between the boy and the armored man and hissed "I have been given bad options to choose from..." SpeedFreak began walking to the truck. He peeked into the trailer and yelled "Sunnavabitch!" A warbling screech eminated from the trailer. SpeedFreak quickly pulled back from the trailer as a skinny, red inky skinned symbiote leapt out. "What the hell was the SOA doing with him?!" SpeedFreak said, fists raised. Deviant yelled "You KNOW it?!"
"Know it?! Hardly!" SpeedFreak replied. "I fought it once- broke my arm. Was a great couple of weeks with that cast...was itchy thou-" The boy quickly side stepped as the agile alien charged forward. It turned to SpeedFreak and rasped "You... will pay for that! Havoc will flay your flesh and-!"
A loud, deep thud sounded as SpeedFreak landed a punch into the side of the creature's head, knocking it off its feet in a spiral before it hit the ground. It forced its self up shakilly before several, long, thin tentacles writhed on its back. "You will suffer dearly for that!" Havoc bellowed before hearing loud bangs. He felt things slam into his side and arms, bullets from Deviant's pistols. He roared. "You DARE assault me?!" The symbiote swung his arm about at Deviant, the clawed hands disappearing, being replaced by a tentacle that stretched a remarkable length, almost grabbing a pistol from the armored hero when suddenly, a bolt of electricity slammed into it, making the creature let out a pained scream. Galaak released the trigger and the symbiote fell to the ground. The tenticals on its back drooped down and jittered. The red ink like alien panted hard before it's jaws parted, revealing large white teeth. It launched its self back on two legs and charged at the Ascatian, leaping into the air for a tackle, when he was shot yet again, the bolt made the creature convulse painfully. It fell down, limbs flailing as Galaak continued the constant electrical barrage. Finally, the red inky alien disappeared, absorbed into the body of a teenage boy not too older than Kevin. Galaak quickly ended his barrage. He muttered into his wrist device "Symbiote discovered, sample bonded with host. Proper containment needed" He rushed over to the boy and felt his neck. A weak pulse, but it meant he was alive. The symbiote, though weak to electricity was able to keep the boy alive even though the level of power would have killed him otherwise...
The boy's eyes flickered open. He stared up at the strange interior of a craft. He shot up, breathing heavilly. He was lying on a stretcher like object that petruded from the wall of the craft. He looked about frantically. He leapt off of the bed and turned around, catching sight of those who brought him into the ship. Robert's eye widened at one of the three figures infront of him. Galaak had taken off his helmet, leaving it in his seat. His face was memorized, both by the boy..and his animalistic doppleganger. "You!" He said in a normal enough voice, which suddenly became gruff and raspy. "You are that thing that I saw when that UFO crashed!" One of Galaak's eye widened slightly, as if he raised an eyebrow, which, he obviously doesnt have. "I remember now...I ran off and hid behind a tree thinking you were an alien hostile..." Robert snarled angrilly "You-...you have yet to know the MEANING of hostile..." The boy slumped over, the red tarry substance coming out from his skin, covering his clothes, transforming him, while it did so, the deranged figure bellowed "Im going to cause some Havoc!" SpeedFreak asked "Did- did it just make a pun? What the hell is with symbiotes needing to make puns with their names!?" Havoc stood up, flashing his claws. Galaak raised his bolt gun and fired, the dancing electricity over taking the creature once more. Its tentacles flailed. As the creature began to revert, Galaak stopped shooting. Robert fell to the floor again, jittering every now and again. Galaak sighed. "Either this human was angry when the symbiote bonded to it, thus allowing the damn thing to amplify that...or this symbiote has an insatiable blood lust... one could cause the other..." He lowered his arms so that the gun was held just infront of his waist as he approached the boy. He kneeled down and felt for his pulse. "He's still alive!" Galaak said. He propped the bolt gun against the slide-out bed and then listed Robert, swinging his body back onto the bed."Im going to have to remove the symbiote... at a later time as the porcedure is long. For now, I restrain him" The Ascatian said, grabbing his gun and walking to the wall just by the front of the bed. He put his hand against the surface, part of the panel sliding down and revealing a display with buttons next to it. The alien speedilly punched in a command, the ceiing over the bed opened. A metalic rod slid out from the opening, a needle fitted at the end. It plunged into the boy's arm, injecting a seditive and a chemical to speed up scabbing of the incision. SpeedFreak had taken a seat, thinking. "What time is it Deviant?"
"About 12AM"
"Damn!" SpeedFreak muttered. "And we dont even have a plan to beat the SOA yet!" Galaak interjected "On the contrary. I say, we intercept the SOA communications, find their leaders and attack!"
"How are we gonna do that?" Deviant asked.
"My ship can easilly tap into their frequencies- given that their communication equipment isnt too...primitive..."

Chapter Fifteen

The ship sunk through the air above the city below undetected, weaving through the streets silently. A trident shaped metal rod petruded from the top of the craft. It rotated slowly. Inside, Galaak was at his controlls. A soft pinging sounded, not unlike sonar. Except, the device was homing in on private radio frequencies, and for every hit, the ping would sound. The location of the detected signal was marked by red dots in a hologram, projected over Galaak's many instruments to fly the craft. It was best described as a wire-mesh version of the city below the craft. The alien had his helmet on again, a thin wire trailing from the side of it and into the control panel allowing him to eavesdrop on the transmission. "Police transmission" Galaak yelled to his passengers. "Another one..yay" Deviant said as he succumbed to his boredum and resorted to sarcasm to ammuse himself. The only problem was that being a smart a*s wasnt something you did for fun...
"Well well" Galaak said. "I picked up on an unregistered frequency. Its amazing. The standard 27 megahertz from your standard hand held long distance communicator hardly shows up on my readouts-"
"Ok, we get that our technology has barely gotten past sticks and stones when compared to the sh*t you have, you dont need to keep bringing it up!" SpeedFreak snapped sudenly, sleep depravation getting to him now. Deviant scoffed. "Speak for yourself. While you burn off that sugar high of yours, Im burning fuel flying though the sky!"
"Confirmed hit on the SOA" Galaak said, moving his hands about. The ship quickly banked as it made a turn around a corner, following a black hummer. Galaak flicked a wrist, the ship's cloak activating. A few seconds later, Galaak said "They are planning another attack- they want to blow up the Brooklyn bridge to put the police at a disadvantage while keeping mutants inside the city. They are planning full fledged mutant gathering operations. Force recruiting into their ranks"
"Those bast*rds!" Deviant yelled. SpeedFreak added "That explains why we found our dear little friend in that big rig!"
"Changing coarse for Brooklyn bridge, I have a feeling our biggest stand off will be there..." Galaak said, the ship banking around another corner. Meanwhile on the road, armored police cruisers sped after the black hummer, a NYPD helicopter speeding up after them. If the craft hadnt moved into the other street, there wouldve been a collision...

Chapter Sixteen

The bridge that spanned the gap between Brooklyn and Manhattan looked similar as to what it did in the present day, a new chrome finish and a walkway for people that was directly above the auto lanes being the only changes. Cars were still flying down the bridge as if it was rush hour, the attacks in the city driving many people to leave. The UFO swerved through the sky inbound on the bridge, the ship's scanners sounding off every now and again with beeps. "Any lock on explosives?" SpeedFreak said, holding onto Galaak's seat as he flew the ship. "No, net yet...I'd appreciate you not breathing over my shoulders, boy. It makes piloting that much...stressful..." The alien pilot growled as he flicked his hands about in the strange sphere of light.
"Oh...right..." SpeedFreak said, easing off of the chair. Seconds later, the ship dived, SpeedFreak's legs flying out from under him. He grabbed onto the pilot's chair for dear life. Deviant simply braced his back against his seat, glowing eyes looking at Kevin, while the armored man thought in his mind with a cheery sing song "Told you that you shouldnt get up..."
The ship arced under the ship, the ship's thrusters forcing down on the water that ran under the bridge, a wake forming as the ship passed over. Inside, SpeedFreak was on his stomach, hands still pasted to Galaak's seat. His body trembled, and shakilly he worked himself back upright. "Some warning would have been ni-" Was all the boy could have said before Galaak yelled "Scanners got a lock" and the ship suddenly listed to the right, SpeedFreak slid across the floor, hands still clenching Galaak's chair. The ship flew past one of the bridge's columns, a strange black device attached just above the water to it. The devices were attached along the length of the bridge, on all of the support columns. All were counting down, two minutes being counted down on red, digital clocks. The ship leveled out and came to a hover, SpeedFreak hauling himself to his feet and muttering "I think Im going to be sick..." Galaak snarled "Me too... how could they just destroy a bridge and kill innocents like this?!"
"Appearantly, you dont know much of the HAPPY people I face every now and again" SpeedFreak said, shaking his head. "I think you rearranged some of my organs-" He began to mutter, Galaak interupting by deliberatly speaking louder than nescassery "Initiating electrojamming sequence" Galaak clenched his fists and put them together, a strange high frequency sounding off. "What the hell was that?" SpeedFreak said. "Some sorta EMP?"
"Similar...an EMP is a high powered burst that shuts down equiptment...my ship's jammer is weaker, and only causes electronics to go offline temporarilly..used against...primitive hand held weapons that might be pointed at the craft..." Galaak said, coughing uncomfortabley. "Of course..." SpeedFreak replied, noticing that the count down had stopped.

"What the hell?" A black suited man perched atop the roof of a SOA hummer said, his fingers clattering on a laptop keyboard. "The detonation sequence got jammed- each bomb hhas suddenly stopped responding" The hummer door swung open, another SOA opperative stepping out and looking to the man on the car. "Disarmed?"
"No, they all went off at once. I say EMP- which means law enforcement caught up to us."
"Impossible. Our communicators tune in on a private frequency. You'd need some sort of..high frequency radio to pick up on it, and then experiment on different levels to find ours. The only thing that could pick up on our signal while ciphering through all others would be some sorta of...I dunno...alien scanner.."
"Alien scanner? I know the year is 2099 but, really?"
"Yea..yea... your right. I guess the FBI got some moles in the hive mind- gotta alert the high rankers about that, for now we gotta get agents on the bridge and reset those dead weights."
"I already started the becon. Agents are on their way..."

"Ive just sent out a becon to the law enforcement in the area. Marked the area and high lighted the explosives. Their opperatives should be inbound. I have a feeling a big fight is on the way though..." Galaak growled, his voice grave. SpeedFreak raised an eyebrow under his mask, and then said confidently "Bring it! Im ready for what ever is about to come. Im BEYOND super speed dude!"

Chapter Seventeen

The convoy of black hummers and motorcycles made their way towards the bridge, agents armed and dangerous ready for a major stand off with the law. Behind the convoy of about eight, was a large semi trailer. Aboard were a few mutants rounded up and fighting for the "Mutant liberation". At the same time, from the opposite end of the bridge, armored police cruisers, their designs being skinnier and sleeker than today's, the wheels having ridges to grip the road better and the front hood being somewhat triangular. The cruisers sped along the bridge, sirens wailing, reserving a lane for the more bulky APC transport vehicles trundling on behind them. Helicopters were inbound on the strange becon radiating from the bridge. SpeedFreak and Deviant stood on the very side of the bridge, traffic zooming past them. "Damn damn!" Deviant muttered. "Too much innocents- once this powder keg goes off a lot of people will be caught in the explosion!"
"The gun powder's already lit, all we can do is brace ourselves!" SpeedFreak yelled, running off into traffic as the blue and white blur, horns honking as he sped in between oncoming traffic with reckless abandon. "That kid throws his life to the wind and he hasnt died yet...maybe...just maybe....there IS a god..." Deviant said to himself before his rocket boots activated, sending the armored hero soaring over the cars below. The speed gifted boy suddenly leapt into the air, a cruiser hurdling underneath him. He then slammed down hard on the car's roof in a crouch, trying to keep balanced on it. He twisted around so that he faced where the cruiser was headed, slinked across the roof and then leaned over, peering into the windshield. "What the hell do you think your doing!?" SpeedFreak yelled. "Theres bombs under the bridge and here you are rushing into danger as if your Leeroy f*cking Jenkins!"
"Mutant hostile ontop of vehicle" One of the officers said into his radio. "Verbally abusive"
SpeedFreak shook his head. "God dammit! Im on YOUR side! Know what?! F*ck it! Just f*ck it!" He yelled before launching off of the car, landing infront of it and speeding down the lane, drivers swerving out of his way as he went. Galaak activated the ship's cloaking device, the craft's form becoming rippled like a mirage before disappearing completely, and silently the craft moved out from under the brdige. Deviant had flown ahead, already tackling the SOA issue. He had planted himself on the front hood of a hummer, his katana in hand- the blade driven deep into the engine. "Im doing the Earth a favor by destroying this damn thing!" The cyborg man yelled as he yanked the blade out, jets firing up again. An orange fire ball blew out of the front of the car, the hood being mangled and blown off. The hummer swerved about on the road before spinning across the black top precariously. Other drivers swerved, some slamming into the bridge's railing, sparks jumping off of their cars. One however, jumped the railing entirely. The silver car's front wheels slipped over the railing, and another car slamming into its rear side nearly sent it over the edge. Deviant quickly flew over and under the car, slamming his hands into the under carriage, his jets spewing out red flames as they went into over drive. Slowly, he began to raise the car. The flaming hummer finally came to a stop, though it did three broad side flips across the bridge, stopping on its side, taking up a lane. Oncoming drivers slammed on the breaks, cars behind them slamming into their rear in a domino effect that spanned the length of the bridge...hell had just broke loose...pandemodium wasnt too far off now...

Chapter Eighteen

SpeedFreak stood in between lanes on the bridge, where one lane was almost vacant, save a few speeding cars shooting down it, and the pile up in the other. He held his face in his palm and he shook his head. "They didnt even shoot yet and already this place went to shi-" He began before gun shots broke out down the bridge. "Speak of the devil" He said. People abandoned their cars and ran frantically away from the noise. SpeedFreak turned to face the chaos, and sped towards it seconds later. The SOA agents ducked behind over turned cars and mangled metal as the police fired down upon them. The police wore black uniforms with shock absorbing pads on the front and back. They wore a helmet with a clear visor and were armed with guns ranging from futuristic shotguns to assualt rifles. Some were fitted with special anti-mutant weaponry, heavy silver guns, similar to a shot gum but with a slender barrel that fired blue bullets with genetic suppressing agents. The bullet gleamed bright when they were fired. Clanks could be heard as bullet glanced off of metal and soared off in random directions. Mutants leapt into the fray now. They were vaguely humanoid, tattered clothes being common amongst them. They're bodies varied wildly. Some had pitch black skin with red eyes, an elongated maw filled with sharp teeth. Their arms were joined to their bodies with a leathery membrane... like wings. Their fingers were tipped with claws, and unsightly black fur grew from their knees to their ankles. Others were completely differnet, large hulking beasts with giant shoulders, a small head in comparrison. Their skin was grey and hairless, almost like rhino hide. They only wore pants, which were black. The tattered clothes of the bat like mutants were also black, almost uniform... as if the SOA created them somehow. The bats took to the sky, drawing assualt rifle fire from the hunkered down agents. They rose up and aimed their guns, firing down at the police, which made the line disperse and fall back, trying to keep the flying mutants away and stop the agents from firing back. Pew Pew

Blue bullets slammed into the bats, but instead of peircing flesh, they fell apart. They were merely capsules! In their place were darts, which injected a green serum into the creatures. They fell to the ground, screeching in pain. The hulking mutants charged, swinging their massive arms into cars and blowing them out of their way. Rappid gun shots from the rifles met their tough hides, but they still persisted. The booming of shotguns over powered all other noise, the frontmost beastials being blown backwards. Skin and muscle had been blown off of their bodies, leaving gaping bloody holes where ever the shot gun shells hit. They roared as they laid down, a bloody pool forming underneath them. The others were shot by the blue capsules, and like their bat counterparts, fell to the ground roaring in pain. SpeedFreak stood behind the police, wide eyed. They just took down those mutants as if they were animals... and it occured to him, that even though he looked human, anytime he ran, he was just a super powered cheetah to them, bound to get tired any moment and fall prey to them. Thing is, he wasnt going to be tired out any moment soon. Seeing that further intervention wasnt needed, the boy sped down the bridge in the opposite direction.

The End

Epilogue

The SOA agents were crushed. With Genetic suppressors, their mutant army were reverted back into humanoids... though, some with drastic mutations, such as the muscle bound beasts and bats, were permanently disfigured. The agents them selves were either killed in the shoot out on the bridge, or captured. Those captured were questioned. Soon after, origins of the orginization came to light. Funded by an unknown source, they bought weapons, vehicles, and managed to spring several small heists as small groups. Items taken in said heists being genetic manipulation machines. Newly discovered documents on the Sons Of Anarchy base of Operations revealed the devices were used to turn select agents into combat capable mutants. Their only effort as a joint group was the attack on New York City. It seemed as though after the failure of the attack, the orginization crumbled, members becoming fugitives, trying to cut all ties to the group. The benafactor that allowed them the means to form is still a hot topic in FBI files.

Inside Galaak's ship, hidden behind the wall of warehouses along New York harbor the following night, the heroes, Deviant and SpeedFreak met with their alien comrade. Galaak held in his hand, a genetic supressor capsule. The symbiote host was on the table, strapped down, but concious. He snarled and growled with animalistic intent. "May this release his mind from the binds of the symbiote" He growled as he slammed the capsule into the boy's arm. It fell apart, the needle planted firm, pumping in the serum. The boy yelled in pain and then fell still seconds after. "Did it kill him!?" SpeedFreak asked. "Possibly..." The alien responded. "Could it be that he was bonded to it for so long, the symbiote dying took his life aswell? Interesting..."
"What the hell man!?" Deviant yelled. "This is some science project to yo-"
Galaak released the clamps on the boy's arms and legs. "We can only wish him well in the after life you humans believe in..." He said. Suddenly, the boy's skin was covered in the red inky substance once more, the needle ripped out by a tentacle and flung away. "You cant kill the Havoc!" The red symbiote snarled as it flipped off of the table and onto the ship's floor. Galaak grabbed his rifle. Havoc screeched and dove for the circular opening in the ship's hull, floating to the ground and then darting off towards the city. SpeedFreak slammed his palm onto his face. "I hate open endings" He muttered.
C S
Bae Fish
Bae Fish

Return to Single Writer Fiction