The war of worlds

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Should the story stay in first person?

Poll ended at Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 am

Yes.
No votes
No.
No votes
I don't care either way.
100%

Total votes : 4

The war of worlds

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:12 am

Here is an idea for my new fanfic. It is just random stuff, and, if you suggest something, it is not outside the realms of possibility that it might pop up in the fanfic.

Prologue:

It was peaceful until they came. Those.... those THINGS came into our land and began to destroy everything. The legions of darkness have begun to swallow up the land, and none of the great beings can stop them.

My name is Daniel. I am a hunter. My people have advanced into an age where the soldiers are armed with guns and heavy armor. Others, like me, prefer to fight my foes up close and personal. I use my trusty blade that I call Lacy (OOC: guess what blade he is referring to) and am armored in thick, dense red dragon skin armor. My friend Chris, however, prefers to stick to his Scout armor and his sniper rifle. All my other friends stick to their guns (quite literally). However, I was raised in a family who were hunters, so I decided to stick to the tradition and traditional hunter weapons. My friends, family, and the whole world is preparing for war against the evil legion. I pray the great spirits above will aid us in our time of need......

Chapter 1:

My people have begun their tedious advance towards the fortress of Azum-Kuun, the home of our allies, the Kunn clan. Their stone walls have never been penetrated by any weapon, and no one as ever captured one of the clan's forts. We hope that their defenses will hold for the long battles to come.

I'm getting ahead of myself. Earlier this day, while we were marching to our location, we were attacked by a swarm of the shadow legion. The force was small, but even then, they outnumbered us 5 to one. We fought hard, spilling much of the vile creatures' blood, but we could not push them back. I acked and slashed into the monsters, showing no mercy upon them, limbs flying about as I hacked them apart, but I was struck by a bullet from the monsters and it all went black. When I woke, I was being carried on a rack and my bretheren were heading towards the fort. My friend chris came up to me and said, "Daniel- are you okay? That bullet struck your back and you fell. I thought you were dead."

"I'm fine," I responded. "My armor must have kept the bullet from going in that deep."

Chris nodded and we continued on until we reached the fortress.

OOC: Should I keep it in first person? Vote on your opinion in the poll above.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
Last edited by Godzilla Forever on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor titanus3 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Short, somewhat blunt, and little description it's ok for a prologe but if you do continue this story, put in more effort
"We all go about our daily lives, waiting for the next big thing, the next cool trend, even the smallest bits of info on anything happening, but what we're really waiting for... is for something interesting to happen to us, thats what draws us to the rich and famous... we want to be like them... I don't, I'm fine with who I am... and you should be too" - RT3
raptor titanus3
Ceratosaurus
Ceratosaurus

Postby Godzilla Forever » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 am

I will add more detail as I get farther along in the sotry.

PS thanks for the input. I'll post chapter 1 later.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Single Writer Fiction