Doom Island: The Fatal Mistake (Book 1)

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Doom Island: The Fatal Mistake (Book 1)

Postby raptor33 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:13 am

Doom Island: The Fatal Mistake

All e-mails are fake. Don't click them if your computer allows.

Chapter 1

Code: Select all
To: foolsgold@ingen.mail
To: awesomepark@ingen.mail
To: Me
Subject: Hunter/Hunted
Forwarded Message:

>>>>The year is 2993. It's been a thousand years since Jurassic Park, and some idiot made the same mistake! DinoSafari has created an enormous park: Hunter or Hunted. It is divided into 6 sections: a hunting area, a giant hatchery, a massive tour, 200 sq. miles of the actually park, and a few other things, like a lab, the security HQ, and the main Complex. The security may be overkill, but it's designed to protect the "important" areas: main Complex, lab, and hatchery. As the park expands, they'll add more things, improve things, etc.<<<<

oh, pass it on to someone else before they get a case of "jurassic park fever"

[Delete]---------------------[Forward]--------------------[Reply]

November 2, 2993: I got this e-mail 4 days ago. I thought it was a joke. If only I knew.......... I could have stopped this madness!

November 6, 2993: I've been to the park. It's not as good as the real one was...... I stole some plans for the hatchery....... maybe I can fight dinosaurs with dinosaurs?

November 27, 2993: I haven't had teh chance to keep this updated. I've been busy with the blueprints, tweaking, building, etc.

December 15, 2993: I got another e-mail:
To: Me
Subject: Heard you got the plans
>>>>Are you really that determined? If you need help, I can send some stuff I've "obtained" over teh internet. I guess you're serious about this then? I think I know someone who can help more than I can. Her e-mail is:
hammondsdaughter@raptor.net
I think she may be able to help you. She has the resources to mount a expedition to Hunter or Hunted, so you don't need to worry about anything. She can handle it all, from rampaging T-rex to fiesty raptors.

December 23, 2993: Almost Christmas. I think I'll take a break.....

June 2, 2994: How did I let this slip so long? Oh well, doesn't matter. I'm too late.............................

Rick was awaked with a start by the sound of a t-rex. It was close....too close. Rick woke up Reily (aka. hammondsdaugther@raptor.net ). Reily wispered to Rick, "It won't hurt us, it's about 6 miles away...." And with that, Reily fell back to sleep. But Rick couldn't sleep. He got up and searched for the gunner, Michelle. Michelle was missing, or that's what everyone said. So Rick got out his laptop and check for any online friends:

raptor: well, look who got up at 6:00 am......
rick: It's midnight here..... now any word on the away teams?
raptor: how would I know? I'm not sitting in the control room. ask Hannah.
hannah: you chatted? I got a message from Squad A. They're coming back tonight.

Rick was still restless. Why would Michelle be outside camp in this area? There are t-rex all over the place! Rick decided to go out and look for her in a jeep. He grabbed his rifle and was about to leave when Reily came out and caught him. "And where are you going? Don't answer, I'm coming too." Rick knew she could handle the t-rex, but still, there wasn't even ammo between them..... "Don't worry, I have my own weapon: a 50 Cal. we can attach to the roof of the jeep." Reily said without even asking what Rick was thinking. "I guess we're going to find Michelle together then!" Again, Reily's forsight was unnerving. Rick swore she had ESP. However, another, more unsettling idea came into his mind. what if she was part of Project Raptor? But that was impossible; it'd been over 400 years since then! But still, what if? The thought troubled Rick deeply, but he ignored it for now.

((really quick, Project Raptor was INGEN's final, most desperate move as a company. In 2467, they decided to recreate INGEN by fusing human DNA with that of a velociraptor. The result was a bunch of kids who are part raptor with some crazy abilties. The author thanks you for your time away from the storyline.))

Chapter 2

A few miles away, at the lab, Michelle was atempting to sabotage the research programs. Unfortunately, she was spotted on surveilance cammeras and has been captured. Even worse, DinoSafari staff seem to know about something....... something they plan to do again.

((here's a little tidbit of history behind the next chapter.....and next books!))
March 2004 - July 2011. Operation R.A.P.T.O.R. (Future 3 part series)
>Battle For Raptor Island; INGEN invades (future book 1)
>>INGEN has attacked Raptor Island! I've managed to escape, but there's still tanks everywhere! What did teh Raptorians do to ---- No, please no! Ahhhh!!!! *is shot by INGEN*<<
>Battle For Raptor Island 2; INGEN returns (future book 2)
>>How did they come back? I thought we killed their leader! INGEN has returned, and they want revenge! (they even got that bloodsucking Ludlow this time!!!) What teh? Oh no...... please no! Ahhhhhhh! *is shot by Ludlow*
>Battle for Raptor Island ///; final strike (future book 3)
>>Today, we attack INGEN at its heart. TODAY, INGEN WILL FALL!!!!!!!!
(of course, you know it doesn't. but that's another story). ATTACK!!!!!!!!
*INGEN and Raptorians take heavy calsulties.*
2092 - 2231. DinoWar (possible prequel series, no promises)
>DinoWar; All is NOT lost (Prequel to Doom Island: Raptor's Return)
>DinoWar; Dinosaur Gladiators (Prequel to Doom Island: Rise of the Rex)
>DinoWar; Doomsday 2231 (Prequel to Doom Island: Cloning Hammond)
((I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak at future books, a possible prequel series, and a bit of history. I again thank you for your time.))

Rick was getting more and more worried. Reily knew where every single trex was and avoided it. She didn't even need the motion sensors. Is......is it possible? 400 years is not enough time to eliminate the Raptor DNA in a human bloodline. I guess if so, it must be heirditary. Reily even read his mind there! "I have no idea if I have it or not. Don't freak." Rick was completely dumbfounded. She either had ESP, or raptor DNA........ but, what about the Event that they all experienced? She has never had one......... if she has it, proof will come soon......

Back with Michelle, we discover that DinoSafari has recovered the old INGEN schematics. They know everything that went wrong. Now we'll never win..... how many guards are there? i can't even move without having them all aiming at me.....

Chapter 3

((I plan to finish the whole book (10 or more chapters) before my birthday on Febuary 20.))

Rick was fearful. Not for what Reily may be, but what danger Michelle is in. And again, Reily seems to know! "She's fine. Probably captured by the park staff, but still fine." Rick was now even more worried. The park staff are armed!!!! She could have been shot! But Reily just shook her head. "No, she's alive. I can feel it." And of course, Rick is freaked out now. It's official. She has raptor DNA. But Rick was very careful to not reveal his thoughts to Reily's probing mind. He was getting wary though. There were too many raptors following them. Reily wasn't even worried about him! Was she reading their minds?

Michelle had escaped the compound, but was in severe danger. Without her weapons, she desperately needed a safe haven. The best spot was a tree, but she repeatedly saw raptors stalking her. Unbeknowest to her, Reily was using the raptors to find her. Speaking of which....

Reily had told Rick only moments ago that the raptors would not hurt them, But she knew Rick was uneasy. Everytime she searched his mind, she only found a barrier. "You may as well stop trying; I will find a way to get through to you, Rick." This made Rick even more uneasy. But Reily ignored it; she found Michelle. Reily was searching Michelle's mind now, but she came up blank again. Reily had not noticed Rick whispering to Michelle "Reily can read your mind, hide your thoughts." But Reily was too focused on something else; she understood the raptors. They called out to her. They spoke to her as clear as day. She felt a little unsettled. You should not know that! Now leave, I must take the others back to the camp! But the raptors would not go. We will come to you again, and again, and again until you understand. But if you must, take the humans to their little camp. We will wait as long as it takes... we will wait for you, Raptor. Now Reily was scared. That was confirmation of her greatest fear. She knew she wasn't the same, but still, she always hoped it was not to be. Reily was still shocked tomorrow........

Chapter 4

((and she will not "slowy morph" until next chapter. Reily will "get worse," so to speak.))

When Reily awoke, she could have sworn she was in the tent last she knew. But here she was, in the tall grasses nearby. But Reily was used to that; she is a sleepwalker, big deal. During breakfast, however, she couldn't stand the taste of anything other than meat. so what? i never liked fruit anyways. But Reily knew the real reason; she was Becoming. Reily didn't like it one bit. But what she liked less was that the raptors had come back. GO AWAY! I thought I told you to leave me alone! Reily had practiacally screamed at them, but they didn't care. We know what is hapenng to you. Come with us, we can help you................ Reily almost believed them. She almost felt like they were her friends. But she realized she can't join them. No matter what happens, she is still human inside. That is not true, Reily. You were never human. JOIN US!!!!!! Reily was saved when Rick found her surrounded by raptors. "Hey! Shoo! Go away! Go attack something else!" But Reily suddenly (and unwillingly) yelled at Rick. "No! They're my friends! Don't hurt them!" Rick didn't understand. How can you say that Reily? They're killer carnivores! Reily had forgotten that Rick knew about her telepathy. She then realized he was right----she couldn't ever be a raptor. She could remain herself if she wanted to.

Squad A had been slowed down by DinoSafari's forces, but they returned the the compund the day after. Mike (not to be confused with Michell), the group leader, had finished his report to Rick. Mike then said he had an odd feeling that something was happening to Reily. Mike knows that he has raptor DNA, but had never revealed it. Rick had just simply answered with "She's Becoming. You have the same thing?" Mike never would have guessed that Rick had known. "As a matter of fact, yes. Does Reily know about it?" "Sure thing, unless comunicating with raptors is not a symptom." "That is not good. I never heard a peep from the little vermin until today. Of course, I was late to get symptoms." Rick was a little uneasy. Can you read my mind as well? "Very faintly. No, I'm better at being able to control my Transformation." Rick was VERY uneasy now. Not possible. Not possible. "What was that? I told you, I can't read mind's very well."

During the 2 hours Reily was separted form everyone (they were all busy), the raptors returned yet again. You will join us..........it is your only hope. The humans would kill you if they knew..... you must come where it is safe. The raptor was actually being sincere. Reily couldn't hide her secret forever. But then something happened...........

Chapter 5

((and yes, this IS painful. but not that much.))

Reily freaked. She just freaked. There's no other word for it. She had the Event. Her teeth grew longer and sharper. Her skin became tougher, her pupils narrowed. Her nails were replaced with short claws. Her 2nd toe was slowly positioning for the killing claw. Her 1st toe had moved somewhat towards her heel. What's h-h-happening to-to me? Reily called out with both mind and voice, but met nothing. She couldn't even recognize her own voice actually.

But at the sound, Mike and Rick were alerted. "Shouldn't we do something?" Rick asked. "Not unless we hear a raptor. I don't hear a raptor. I hear a frightened kid with a messed-up voice." Rick still couldn't bear to listen. Please Reily, hold on! "Will you stop trying to let her to hear you? She won't hear a word you think if she isn't trying." Rick didn't get it. "And you cannot direct anything at her unless your part raptor youself. Which you are not." Rick was even more confused.

Reily had stopped. She was still scared. The raptors had left her only momments ago. "r-r-Rick! Can you hear m-me? Please, some-soembody answer m-me!" I don't want to be alone......... please Rick. Hurry.

Chapter 6

Rick ran. He ran for Reily. He ran like a madman. He ran so the raptors wouldn't come back. He ran because he didn't want to leave Reily. Truth be told, he loves her. When he found her, he just fainted. After 7 hours, he came to. He nearly fainted again, but managed to stay awake. "Reily, what happened to you?" "I-I don't know. I-I don't know what's h-h-happening to m-me, but I-I don't l-like it." That's putting it mildly..... "I-I don't know how to ex-explain it. One m-minute there a-are tons of r-r-raptors, then this h-happens." Rick was still on the verge of fainting. "He's in shock Riles, no use standing over him like that." Rick noticed that Mike had come in, then everything went blank (again).

Mike had repeatedly told Reily to go outside and get fresh air. Reily had no intention of getting shot by her own friends. But then the raptor appeared AGAIN. Reily, join us. I can help you.......I can give you all you ever wanted. I am your friend Reily, not your enemy. Come back to us Reily. "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere? What was your name....... oh yeah, Raptrayu, the last great king of the raptors." Reily didn't get it. "You know him?" "A lot more than I'd like to." Reily, ignore this fool. He speaks only nonsense. Join us Reily. You know you want to....

No one knew Rick was awake. No one knew he heard every spoken word. He heard it all. "HEY RAPTOR! Can't you see you're doing more harm than good?" Reily, may I kill him? He is very annoying, and would probably taste good. "WHAT?!?!? YOU WANT TO EAT RICK?!?!? ARE YOU INSANE?!?! GET OUT OF HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!" Rick was very scared now. "Oh, I really don't think I can handle another raptor today.....please, just let me fall asleep." As you wish.........Reily. I will return at the next stage of your Transformation...

Chapter 7

Reily awoke in the middle of the night. It had been 2 months, nothing worse had happened. Reily had been sleeping in the tall grass again. Not because she was sleepwalking, but because she couldn't sleep in the tents (as no one wanted to be next to her). But Reily was Transforming again. Her teeth became even sharper, her claws were quite large now, her killing claw was in position, her skin became the scales of a raptor. She grew a tail, her spine was shifting, she couldn't even speak now. Only the barks and calls of a raptor came out if she tried. But her telepathy was stronger now, she could use it both ways on humans...... and then the raptor came back, with friends. You are still not ready. I give you a last chance. Join us now, or be forced to come later. Reily just simply barked at him to go away.

Rick heard the barks. He thought the raptors had come back, but he only found Reily (oh, no one can see the shifted spine yet, as it's not shifted enough). "What happened to you Reily?" Reily tried to respond, but couldn't say a thing. Rick only heard barks, yelps, and calls. But Reily tried to link with him. Help me!!! I don't want to be a raptor!!! "I know. But there's nothing I can do. Except tell you that I love you." Even now? "No, I love the girl inside. Forget it, you probably don't even like me." Reily did not answer. However, a different pack of raptors was attacking the camp (the Eastern Tribe).

"There's too many! I can hold this one off forever! WHERE'S RICK AND REILY?" "We're here." Reily just barked in agreement. The leader of the raptors stopped. Reily? Is that you? Reily was probably never so happy to see raptors before. She had found her long-lost brother! She barked in joy. Richive! It's been so long! I never thought I would find you again! They had a veritable conversation of barks and calls while the others were left scratching their heads.

Chapter 8

Rick couldn't make sense of it. He just couldn't. "Why's Reily so happy?" Reily was too busy with Richive to hear him (or anyone). "Reily! Come on! What's making you so happy?" He's my brother. "Why does that not suprise me?" You'll get used to it. "Is anyone else freaked out that there are still 20 raptors attacking us?"

STOP! They are not food! Richive had ordered his pack to halt. Reily was impressed that they all listened. Reily was still so happy to see her brother again, but something didn't seem right. Like she didn't belong with the humans. Reily's final Transformation was rather slow (and therefore NOT painful). Her spine had shifted. She lost her telepathy as well. She was completely unrecognizable as a human, much less Reily.

Reily was unfortunate. Raptrayu returned with the whole of all Western Tribe raptors. Your time with the humans is over. Come with us now. Reily was also lucky. Richive had decided to help her get rid of Raptrayu once and for all. Get out of here Raptrayu! She doesn't want to go with you! She has me; her brother! NOW LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE! Raptrayu didn't care. If she won't come with me, then she can't go with anyone! ATTACK! Reily was attacked by nearly every raptor. But she managed to get rid of them. In a blind fury, she jumped on and killed Raptrayu in one, swift movement. His blood was pouring out... Reily had become a killing machine.

Chapter 9

Reily had killed for the first time. She didn't know what to do. All the humans saw was her killing Raptrayu. They saw the blood around her teeth and claws. They saw the blood pouring out of Raptrayu's body. They saw something they had to destroy. Reily tried to tell them she didn't know what she was doing, but she had lost her link. Nothing. No one could hear her. They only heard more proof that she must be destroyed.

Rick didn't think that. He didn't say it aloud, as he thought the others would turn on him. He thought Reily was still herself on the inside. He was wrong. Reily was becoming savage. She hoped Rick would understand, and fled. She was not seen for another week, when Rick met her in the tall grasses. "Why did you run Reily? I would never shoot you." Reily just barked. With no way to communicate with humans, she had no hope left. "Please Reily, come back to us." That sounded familiar to Reily..... too familiar. She began barking and yelping at him to go away, but Rick didn't hear a thing....... he had been killled. "Oh crap. I hit Rick. Too bad, but he did side with the monster. GET HER!" Reily was attacked by the whole camp. But she didn't notice how many. She only noticed who killed Rick. She jumped him and killed him. She killed them all. She was kind of hungry... so she ate them. She had never had anything taste that good. She climbed a tree and rested.

Back in the camp, Mike had refused to go. So had Michelle. but Michelle went anyways when no one came back. She was killed. Mike knew what was going on. As much as he hated it, he Transformed at will. He called for Reily to come out to the camp, and that no one was left. Go away! You'll just change back and shoot me! Reily, I would never do that. You know that. Come back. No! There's nothing left for me there! Fine..... raptor. Mike changed back and ran off to find his spare clothes.

Reily was alone again. She called to Richive. He came. What's up, Reily? Nothing much, except all the humans are dead. Reily, why'd you go and do that? You've become worse than Raptrayu. DON'T MENTION HIS NAME! Sorry Reily, I didn't think you were that sensitive on the subject. Reily decided to join his pack. She had to leave the humans. She had become the very thing she hated most; a killer.

Chapter 10

((original plan was to have Rick survive, but his death fueled Reily's savagery.))

Reily was stalking her prey. It had been 3 months since Rick died. She sprinted to kill the young hadrosaur she had been stalking. As the leader of the pack (Richive retired after being crippled), she wanted first pick of the juicest bits. But she was hunting to take her mind off of a dark figure shadowing her. She didn't know it was Raptrayu's son, Ranos. He wanted to avenge his father's death. And what better way than to take her out while hunting alone? But Reily headed back to the pack before he could attack her. Reily also had her nest to care for, and she couldn't be out hunting this much, shadowy figures aside.

After another 3 months, Reily's eggs hatched. Their names were Darkscale, Doomsday, and Rick II. Rick was always getting into trouble, especially with the older raptors. Doomsday and Darkscale were just watching. Darkscale looked so much like his father, Chaosfire (I have run out of names by now). Doomsday was just jet black all over, without a hint of a lighter color. Rick looked the way Reily had envisioned the real Rick to look like as a raptor; dark olive with some lighter stripes.

Ranos kept trying to kill Reily and her family, but never had any success..... until one day.

This is the end of the book.
It's done, through and through. Now I hope you wait for the second book!
Last edited by raptor33 on Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 10 times in total.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 am

Pretty good, pretty good. Nice to see an original idea for once. (mine is like a mix of LotR, Monster hunter, and HALO)
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:41 pm

Interesting. I'd like to see more of this.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor33 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I give you the completed first chapter!

All ideas are accepted but may not be used. I thank you for your time. Yes I know it's very large print, but I needed it to send my message loud and clear.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:52 am

I like the idea of project raptor. Too bad this sight doesn't have rep.... I'd give you one......
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:45 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I give you the completed second chapter!

All ideas are accepted but may not be used. I thank you for your time. Yes I know it's very large print, but I needed it to send my message loud and clear.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:56 pm

Cool. Pretty cool. So, those are alll notes from previous generations?

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Is looking rushed and quite all over the place. Like, half summary, half story telling.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby raptor33 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Godzilla Forever wrote:Cool. Pretty cool. So, those are alll notes from previous generations?

if you mean the "sneak peak," then yes. But I have not yet decided if DinoWar should exist, as I got the general idea from a game called Dinosaur Battles (previously ScanCommand). And Battle for Raptor Island 1 and 2 are actually 4 pages each of real-life written fictonal stories I made for school.

SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!!

And I guess I might as well tell you the setup is for the books for Doom Island. DI stands for Doom Island. (this is here partially so i don't get them out of order)
DI: the Fatal Mistake (1), This book! You don't need a sneak peak here!
DI: Raptor's Revenge (2), Reily becomes the main antagonist of the story.
DI: Raptor's Return (3), Reily turns out to survive the "extermination program."
DI: the Park's Downfall (4), the Park is hit by 12 diasters in 12 days and gets shut down by the government.
DI: Rise of the Rex (5), A trex breakout occurs 2 years after book 4 ended. so yes, the park re-opened.
DI: Reily's Renewal (6), Reily is the only surviving character from book 1 and returns to her rightful place as a protagonist.
DI: Cloning Hammond (n/a), replaced by Reily's Renewal.
Last edited by raptor33 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby raptor33 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:32 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I give you the completed third chapter!

(the observant will notice I am quoting my previous anouncements and removing the tags)
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:14 am

I like the idea of Reily being part raptor. You should have Reily slowly begin to morph into a raptor-human as the story goes by.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:37 pm

&quote&Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I give you the completed 4th and 5th chapters!

(the observant will notice I am quoting my previous anouncements and removing the tags)&quote&

Inside joke that no-one would have noticed from the spoiler:
"and takes her rightful place as a protagonist"
Should be:
"and becomes the queen of the raptors"
that was my original plan, to have her stay evil. but I changed my mind.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:14 pm

pretty cool. Poor Reily....... the transformation sounds painfulish

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:21 pm

as I stated at the begin of chapter 5, it is painful. but not much.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm

oh. that's good, I guess.

Where are all the T-rexes?! can't have a dino book without good ol' rexy.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:20 am

quote&Ladies and gentlemen, it is with great pleasure I give you the completed 6th and 7th chapters!

(the observant will notice I am quoting my previous announcements and removing the tags)&quote

Poor Reily is right...... just envision that transformation......

But on a lighter note, Richive has been introduced. If you wnat his background, next post by me.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby raptor33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:27 am

Richive's----story:
-----------^
---------short----------(curses, i wont show up the spaces.. sorry if the dashes ruin it)

16 years ago, when him and Reily were only 14, Richive disappeared.............NOT! He really had a full transformation very quickly, over the course of a day. Result: perfect velociraptor. Richive and Reily's mother decided to send Richive to Hunter or Hunted in the jungle.

oh, and you want trex? they are all breaking things in the Lab...... serves DinoSafari right for keeping them all in fences like that.
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 am

Cool. Raptors- they should all be DESTROYED!!!! Jk.

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby raptor33 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:26 pm

It is with great pleasure I give you the finished book!

I will make a FAQ later.

If you're wodnering why I let Rick die, it makes sense: it would break Reily's final tie to the humans, so she would have reason to become a savage killer.

Look at my sig. "I am part raptor. You are meat!" Where do we know that from?

And my plan was to have 2 trex attack the camp, but the humans have a bazooka. Where's the fun in that?

It was called Project Raptor, but there were more than just raptors... they originally used Dilophosaurus (because they didn't make any side-effects). Then they tried spinos (because they are less inteligent than raptors). Then they did raptors. They ended with trex (i.e. Rise of the Rex is where they appear).
You've lost the game,
The game of life,
So drop your pain,
And leave your strife.
raptor33
Dragonfly
Dragonfly

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:10 pm

Reily's gonna be one angry raptor momma.........

Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Next

Return to Single Writer Fiction