blood peatls(a vampire story)

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

blood peatls(a vampire story)

Postby klkuni » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:11 am

hey Zero I'm going out i siad i'm going out"I walk over and punch zero in the head so he falls over because he didn't respond"i'm going to school bye"i slammed the door and went to school.That is one twisted 12 year old and so young to"zero rubbed the back of his head becuse it hurt now.alright my name is Kiri and i am 12 years old and i live in japan pretty normal right wrong i may seem human but i am not i am a vampire well half vampire you see my mom is human and my dad is a vampire so i can stay in the sunlight like a pretty normal person i have a sister but she usally stays in her room i live with my best friend zero who is a year older than me who is a vampire i take martial arts and i have black belts in four kinds of martial arts other then that i am pretty normal.

Ok so i have to go to school and then go get Kay's blaket sewed then uhh"i was to busy thinking about things i have to do to watch were i was going so i bump into this guy from class and emberess myself becase i almost killed him becaus i filped him over. oh I a so sorry"i said running as fast as i could to the school lukiliy i was there on time"look who was almost late again"Mizu said"oh you stupied littel jerk why don't you just leave your jerky comments to yourself or else"isaid"or else what your gunna beat me up"Mizu said"pricicly".i was doodling my nightmare and then later that night i had the same night mare.

I woke up screaming"what is going wrong with me"i put the pillow over my head and was beating my bed up when zero came in i was actually throwing pillows and one hit him>"oh im sorry zero i was kinda upset"he sat next to me on my bed"it's okay just try going back to sleep ok"he sayed patting my head"ok i will try!"swingign my arm and hitting zero again"sorry!"i said as left the room right hen kay walked in my room"are you alright....Kiri"she asked as she peaked throgh the door"o am fine come on out i haven't seen you in awhile."i said rubbing her head after she sat down on my bed"everythings going to be al right at least for now."
Last edited by klkuni on Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:46 am, edited 6 times in total.
klkuni

Postby TyrannoTitan » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:21 pm

Good.....I like vampires and stuff. I watched a little of Angel and stuff so I know what your talking about. Just use more periods and stuff. Take time writing your story. Its very interesting.

And remeber, when you want to add another chapter just update your first post and tell us when its updated.
TyrannoTitan

Postby klkuni » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:09 pm

thanks for the advice i am a girl but i love writing about demons and dragons and vampires and that sort of stuff so i will update it when i get the time to but until then i would love if you guys post the next part of the story and then i can countinu it and that sort of thing i think it would be intresting to see what other pepole post to the story

oh when i say demonds i mean like inuyasha demonds if you ever seen the show

and every thing i right is anime and demonds i mean like dog and cat demons that look like humans with cat ears and stuff so if you thoght the other kind your wrong

Edited by The Kingpin. please dont triple post. for the sake of readers, your following posts have been moved into this one, and the originals deleted.
klkuni

Postby mega raptor » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:26 pm

Kikuni, please use the edit button instead of triple posting. TIA.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but with a whimper. - T.S. Eliot
mega raptor
Butterfly
Butterfly

Postby klkuni » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:21 am

pleas look at my post and post one to iwould apreciate it oh yah and i updated my stroy
klkuni

Postby The Kingpin » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:28 am

Very good, Klkuni, or Kilkuni... :? :P
my only suggestion is to try more periods [full stops] (.), question marks (?), exclamation marks (!), and so on. it'd help readers understand it. very good story so far. i'm enjoying it.

Welcome to RPGTopia and i hope you enjoy yourself.
try checking out the RPG section. if there's an RPG you'd like to play, suggest it, and with luck, you may start a very successful one :wink: . your welcome to join any of the RPGs already being played...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby klkuni » Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:13 pm

please post :cry:
klkuni

Postby The Kingpin » Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:53 pm

about what? comment? we're waiting for the rest! :D
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Anoncment

Postby klkuni » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:01 am

well it would be really fun to see what other pepole would think and what pepole think should happen next every time i stop and see somthing intresting is cool so mabey if someone posted the next part like multiple pepole did i could chose the best and most intrsting one and put in the story so please if you want fell free to

oh and if you want to know what Kiri looks like here

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/ ... /Miley.jpg

p.s. i don't own her i got it from photo bucket she look like her so i thought i would show you[/url]
klkuni

Return to Single Writer Fiction