Lambert

Have you got a game, book or movie you'd like to make a story out of? Want to expand on a story or plot that stopped? Have an original idea for a story that you want to post somewhere? Here's where to do it. Basically an RPG where one player controls ALL characters in the story.

Lambert

Postby LV-426 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 am

Author: I have always felt bad when Lambert got killed in Alien and I always wanted her to escape with Ripley.So I came up with this Idea.

Chapter 1.
Lambert watched in horror as the Alien whipped Parker with its tail, causing him to go flying into the wall. As the alien approached Parker yelled to Lambert " Get out of the room!!!". Lambert remained petrified in fear unable to move. " God dammit Lambert Run!!!!" Parker yelled as the alien grabbed him. Lambert snapped out of her petrified state and ran out of the room as she could hear parkers screams as the alien killed him. She bolted wildly down the halls of the nostromo when she ran into Ripley. She begins to cry hysterically as Ripley tried to assure her everything will be alright. Ripley was trying to stay strong even though she too wanted to break down. They both started to make their way toward the ships self destruct system.

Chapter 2

As Lambert and Ripley entered the room containing the self dustruct system, she turned to ripley and asked " How many minutes will we have?". " 10 minutes" Ripley replied. Ripley started the sequence and her and Lambert headed towards the narcissus. As the reached deck B and rounded the corner where the narcissus was, something was blocking the doorway. The alien was blocking the doorway. Ripley and Lambert ran back to deck c to shut of the destruct sequence. When they failed to do so they headed back to the shuttle to find the alien gone. They both entered the shuttle and prepared to launch.

Chapter 3
Ripley and Lambert entered the shuttle just as the nostromo was rocked by explosions. Lambert quickley strapped herself in to one of the seats as Ripley activated the shuttles launch sequence. Ripley ran to her seat and strapped in just as the shuttle detached from the nostromo. Ripley and Lambert held each others hand as the shuttle's rockets blasted it away from the nostromo. The Narcissus shock violently as it launched from the doomed ship, just as the mother was counting down. 3,2,1 the nostromo exploded in a brilliant display of blue and red. After the first explosion another one this time showing red and orange as the two crew members closed their eyes to shield them from the brilliant lights. The shockwave rattling the shuttle to its core, causing both women to tighten their grip on each others hands. Then silence, all that was left of the nostromo was a errie blue mist that quickly faded, both women let out a sigh of relief as Ripley turned to Lambert and said " We got it, we killed the son of a *****".
Last edited by LV-426 on Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Get away from her you *****
Game Over Man, Game Over
Stay Frosty
Were in the pipe five by five
They Mostly Come at Night Mostly

Aliens the most quotable movie Ever
LV-426
Praying Mantis
Praying Mantis

Postby Godzilla Forever » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:12 am

Pretty cool, since the other girl is a big wuss in the film. I'd run from that thing, not stand there, eyes agape, as it came in for the kill.
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Return to Single Writer Fiction