My Works (In Progress :P) of Art

Enjoy drawing? Sculpting? Other types of art? Here's a place for it!

Postby Giratina93 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Alright... Ripper looks great, plus his "young" appearance could come in handy at fooling his opponents. 10/10!

on another note, that Dynasty Destroyer sword could come in handy right about NOW!

All hail the glory that is Tenshi, the Sunkern!
Giratina93
Psuedo-Wyvern
Psuedo-Wyvern

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 pm

ty ^_^

worked hard on the expression. tried redoing the eyes about....3-5 times. the mouth i did about twice, to give him that intelligent look effectively enough to throw off the lethal look of the rest of the body [note the enormous claws :P]. and Gira, Ripper actually uses his aged appearance to fool enemies into thinking he's weak. if i had to put an age on this, i'd say the Ripper in the pic is about....5 years younger than he is now. stripes are more faded, but that's about it...

and, on the note of the DD, i'm not using it yet....at least not against normal opponents....too overpowered. an accurate hit could blow something the size of a house into several pieces even if Serephir was only going for a mild hit...a full force hit has, according to Vardian history, torn the fortress of the Sardanian Empire down the middle as if it were on a fault in the middle of an earthquake. literally split it in half. something that powerful would be overkill to most things in the E-War...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"
–William Beckett, Lore of Leyuna RPG

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Not bad at all KP; I gotta say, you really brought out the evil in his eyes.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:56 pm

evil? hardly. he's just a random friendly old guy who teaches people stuff...
"Ah yes, organised chaos. the sign of a clever but ever-busy mind. To the perpetrator, a carefully woven web of belongings and intrigue, but to the bystander? Madness!"

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Evil Eye » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 am

Lol. Doesn't look like it. To me at least.
Clarity of thought before rashness of action...
Evil Eye
Carcharodontosaurus
Carcharodontosaurus

Postby The Kingpin » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 am

about to leave for the evening, but i decided i'd show you my first human project [serious one]. i give you Albert Wesker of the Resident Evil series...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/ ... sketch.jpg

even tracing, i have a serious problem doing angles. screwed up the nose several times before finally getting something mildly acceptable. sadly, in the repeated scan=sketch process i went through, the top of his head mysteriously got slashed...>_>

among the new things here: first time i did in depth shading, tried implied reflection when doing the sunglasses [may not be visible. very faint], and tried Inverted Shading [basically, shading, then going over it with an eraser] to give the shiney look on the trenchcoat.

as a random side note, my appearance in RPGTEW draws heavily from this. turn the hair black, and give him a moustache and goatee [think Tony Stark's goatee from Ironman. that's basically it], and you have RPGTEW me [minus various bits and bobs like weapons :P

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am

Very good sketch, KP.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Godzilla Forever » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:50 am

He looks awesome!!!
"If none can know what lies ahead, then losing one's way is just human nature."~ Yoshimitsu

"Would you hear my desire? To take this foul blade, and use it to blot out the light forever!" ~ Ganondorf
Godzilla Forever
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby Doc 42 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:51 am

Phear teh claw!! :P
*snip snip*

but no really, it's quite good. you've already gotten my critique.
"**** off TT"-Doc 42

Trophy art by CompyScavanger
Slow Posters Club
Doc 42
Cool Guy Moderator
Cool Guy Moderator

Postby Iceking » Mon May 03, 2010 6:50 pm

Wesker's expression in the sketch seems to be a little thoughtful in comparrison to the original image.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 6:43 pm

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/ ... idfang.jpg

here's the first draft of Acidfang, based solely on the profile. had trouble with the teeth though. shark teeth being triangular, it can cause trouble when paired with normal Carcha teeth. also, you didn't mention what the proportions where between them, so i assumed they were meant to be equal in size. that gives the kind of 'webbed' look you see in the pic. anyway. have a look, and tell me what you dislike about it...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 05, 2010 6:48 pm

I like this. It's almost the way I thought you might draw him. The only thing I would like to see changed is that his arms are made slightly more muscular.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 7:15 pm

that's it? easily fixed...

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g198/ ... dfang2.jpg

how's that? change is a bit small. might want to look at both and compare...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 05, 2010 7:19 pm

The arms are good now. The only other thing that I would like to see changed is the snout get narrowed a bit.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 7:25 pm

will do. but not now...got some physics work to take care of...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes. That's better.
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

Postby Iceking » Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

I'm impressed, KP. I really like the "rex heads" that are on the blades of the scythe. I hope I'm not wearing you down, but could you draw Orange sail for me?
Iceking
Leviathan
Leviathan

Postby The Kingpin » Wed May 05, 2010 9:03 pm

some time in the future, sure. for now though i want to spend some time tampering with a few ideas.

the Executioner pic you see here has alot more thought put into it than you may think. a list of names of things lined up for death is wrapped around the scythe. in the left hand, the chain, and the blade at the end of it, are partially visible [the blade couldn't fit in the pic >_<]. the Runes are not random. they have a meaning. the heads are fabricated from the very core energies of the so called Shadow Realm. the ragged cloak/robe is actually made up of shadow and is constantly chaing appearance, form, size and density, fading in places and reappearing, though the Executioner's body is never truly visible. this is just one form. the Executioner has several, depending on where he is [RPG] and, in RPGTEW's case, how many enemies he's taking on simultaniously in one place. what you see here is for times when he's only heading to execute a single target in one place.

i intend to colour this pic soon, though i'm trying to figure out what to do about the fact he's almost the embodiment of darkness [no TT. not the raptor D=<] itself. the entire robe is going to be black, as will just about everything except the scythe [even the majority of the blade parts will be black, with the exception of the runes and edges of the blades] and chain-blade...and the eyes...

The Kingpin
Webmaster
Webmaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Art